Flowers-Ianime RP (accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Flowers-Ianime RP (accepting)

Postby phenol » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:09 pm

────────────────────────────────
A K I S H I
oooo//17//male//Tagged: Rin, Isaiah (in the distance?)

Akishi noted the quieter male when he moved slightly to make sure his weapon was still accessible. He didn't mention it, but kept it in mind that he could be volatile--perhaps not dangerous on purpose, but certainly enough to keep in mind. Shrugging it away, he smiled at the both of them, "Yeah," he said, gesturing with his hand in the dispelling pattern. Ren dissolved away into a flurry of lights that seemed to mimic stars, "Mitsu was with me when we saw her--she could track her if she can remember her scent--she has an incredible memory."
Akishi closed his eyes, picturing the hound as best he could. A moment of concentration later, the same stars that Ren had dissipated into formed a stout, melancholy-looking bloodhound, snuffling the ground.

H U A
oooo//18//female//Tagged: Open

Hua started to limp away, gritting her teeth. There would be no way she'd be able to continue like this. Her best hope was to find the nearest town or city and to ask for help--beg, if she had to. Normally she would have been appalled at the thought, but there was no helping it. She had obviously grossly overestimated her abilities and she wasn't ready to die just yet.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Rin-
      his eyes widened in awe. thats cool ! he smiled alright lets get going ! he stood next to Akishi and smiled. I'll be right beside you" he nodded in confirmation and reassurance . So how was it meeting her? i heard she's pretty young, though others say shes a bit cold. he frowned slightly

ooc-

Haru-
      "We're in Heiwa Village, Im guessing this shop is for magic folk" she shrugged. yawning slightly,"I dont even use magic" she laughed slightly, she looked as people came in and left. "how did you get here anyways?
Last edited by divinity. on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Isaiah//Male//16//persona user// oooo//tags;; Rin Akishi

Isaiah's eyes followed the hound-like creatures. He had seen creatures like that before, and fought creatures like that before. He had to make sure not to mess up this time, if his true self or god forbid his persona come out at this moment he might as well run back and settle the journey alone. His expression still unfazed by the dogs probably made him look dangerous so he tried to make the best scared looking face he could.

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:35 pm

A K I S H I
oooo//17//male//Tagged: Rin, Isaiah (in the distance?)

Akishi nodded, "Both would be true," he said, laughing sheepishly, "I think she may have been annoyed at how many tangents I tend to go off on--although I can't really help it. She's intimidating." It wasn't particularly anything that she had said, but the air around her radiated power and irritation. He hadn't spoken to her long--Mitsu had been with him and she was always keen on what frightened him and perhaps even more rash than Ren. Akishi crouched in front of the dog, ruffling her fur, "Do you remember Haru?" he asked and received a soft woof in confirmation, "I want you to find her, ok? If you find her, I'll give you sausages for a week."
This set the bloodhound's tail in wild motion and she immediately stuck her nose to the ground and gave deep sniffs, trotting along.

H U A
oooo//18//female//Tagged: Open

Hua started to walk slowly, heading towards the town she had left from. It would be the closest--Heiwa Village, and she vaguely remembered a magic shop in passing. Perhaps she could find a healer there, or at least someone to point her to a healer.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Isaiah//Male//16//persona user// oooo//tags;; Rin Akishi

So how did you meet Haru? Isaiah asked. He hated the awkwardness from himself so he let his true self take over again. Since his true self only knows what's best he decided to trust himself for once.

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Rin-
      intimidating? this raised his interest in the young girl maybe she just has to make an image? what if shes not what she really think she is? she must be pretty scary, i wonder if she's gonna go to the next stage. he scratched his head and sighing lets find her quickly.
      ooc-

Haru-
      "We're in Heiwa Village, Im guessing this shop is for magic folk" she shrugged. yawning slightly,"I dont even use magic" she laughed slightly, she looked as people came in and left. "how did you get here anyways?
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dove. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Chiyo | female | 16 | tags; haru | oooo
Heiwa Village? It's a village, duh! "Oh! Thanks, how I got here is a little bit of a long story. But to put it simple, I accidentally teleported here".
Accidentally... Chiyo stared down at the palm of her hands, I really need to stop using these powers. "Also, not to be rude or anything. But, If you don't use magic, why are you in a magic shop? That confuses me a little bit".
{sorry for being away!}

Hiroto | male | 18 | tags; open | oooo

{open for meeting another character}
dove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Haru-
      i just walked in here, nothing really to do, unless i wanna go back to start my second stage towards the flower, but thats a pain. she sighed as she sniffed due to the little dust bunnies. Im thinking about paying a visit back to my hometown Hinkon Village she shrugged. so where would you be going?

ooc- it's okay !
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dove. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:29 pm

Chiyo | female | 16 | tags; haru | oooo
"Hinkon Village? Never been there before! I mean, I could try and teleport back to Kanashimi but... I kind of don't want to go back".
Chiyo looked down at her feet, I don't want to go back, it's terrible. She felt herself saddened, remembering that Kanashimi held nothing much for her there. "Also, the flower you speak of. Doesn't that change your soulmate? I'm just assuming that though.".

Hiroto | male | 18 | tags; open | oooo

{open for meeting another character}

Cred. | link | link | link |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
link | link | link | link |
[ text1text1text1 ]
───────────
[ text2text2text2 ]
dove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Haru-
      yup, change your soulmate, and since I haven't met mine yet, and probably never will, I'll just find that flower she shrugged, tying her long hair back she sighed. she lifted her wrist showing the small dots. I mean, it might take a while to find mine but whatever. she huffed. she walked towards the door and stepped out of the shop, not necessarily caring whether the blue haired girl followed or not. home village or stage 2?

ooc- [/b]
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me