[π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•π•€] could be [𝕓𝕒𝕕] - 𝕔𝕣π•ͺ𝕑π•₯π•šπ•• 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖-𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

[π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•π•€] could be [𝕓𝕒𝕕] - 𝕔𝕣π•ͺ𝕑π•₯π•šπ•• 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖-𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ - open

Postby lady beneviento » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:25 pm

π•šπ•— [π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•π•€] 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 [𝕓𝕒𝕕]...
The human population was
on the brink of self destruction.
The angels were fed up with the
human's petty fights and vain
leadership, and conquered the
earth realm for themselves, much to
the displeasure of the demons. The
angel's rule started out as gentle
and caring to the humans, but quickly
turned sour. The angel's regime is lead
by a tyrant, an archangel who is out of
line but too powerful to be stopped.
Some angels oppose his rule. Desperate
to find the power to overthrow him, the
insurgent angels teamed up with their
natural enemies, the demons. The
demons see this as their chance to rise
above the angels if they took the tyrant
out of power. Together, they scour the
realm for cryptids. Cryptids were nearly
hunted to extinction by the humans who
feared them yet they still exist, hiding in
fear. Now is their time to step out of the
shadows and claim the chaotic realm as
their own, if they can survive being
hunted by the two most formidable
forces in any realm. Will the Archangel's
Regime be the end of life on the earth
realm? Will two natural enemies be able
to work together long enough to
overthrow him? Will the cryptids be able
to rise up, or once again be crushed by
the whims of higher powers?

𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕀 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ [π••π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•€]
____________𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 [π•˜π• π• π••]?
Last edited by lady beneviento on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀]

Postby lady beneviento » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:31 pm

𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
|Tess's rules apply|No cussing, hell and damn accepted|No killing a character without the owners approval|No Mary/Gary Sues|Be polite|The playable character classes are human, angel, demon, and cryptid| The angels and demons have leaders, the angels have Archangel and the demons have Lucifer|PM me if you want to be one of the leaders|Furries are not accepted as cryptids|You can have as many characters as you can manage|Keep the genders balanced|LGBTQ welcome|No dating your own character|Interspecies relationships, like an angel and a demon are encouraged, it adds drama|
Last edited by lady beneviento on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•π•€]

Angels have been the ruling class for centuries. Their most defining feature is the lovely feathered wings that protrude from their back. as lovely as these creatures are, they are far from merciful. It is nearly impossible for an angel to be killed by a human's hand. Demons are their only true competition, for the races are meant to be completely balanced, however, some cryptids have been known to be able to overpower an angel. Angels are inherently gorgeous, their perfect features, color changing eyes, large, downy wings, and soft, sultry voices tend to mislead humans. Angels use their outer beauty to disguise their impossible strength, cunning, and manipulative demeanor. Every angel has one specific power, whether it be healing based, fire based, or air based, once they choose their path it is the only magic they are allowed to practice. The Regime, lead by the powerful Archangel, is supported by most of the angels. The Insurgents make up a small portion of the angels, and work in secret. If Archangel discovers an angel's identity who supports the Regime, he will make them Fall, turning them into a demon. The Insurgents don't have an appointed leader, and most follow the orders given by Lucifer, just for the sake of preserving order.

[ranks]

leader: Archangel - Regime leader - 6 wings - open
archangels: royals - most support Regime - 4 wings - limited
seraphim: normals - can support Insurgency or Regime - 2 wings - unlimited
cherubim: 5-14 y.o - too young to choose a side - 2 small wings - limited
Last edited by lady beneviento on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[π••π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•€]

Demons are angels who have fallen from grace. Their looks vary, depending on how corrupt their heart is. Demons can range from being even more beautiful than angels, to being hideous, almost unrecognizable, creatures. Most demons have wings, unless their wings have been taken as a battle trophy by an angel. Their wings can range from feathered to leathery bat-like wings. Some demons have horns, their horns can be that of a goat, a ram, or a deer. One feature all demons have is that whenever they use their magic, their eyes turn pure black. Demons rely on their almost unrivaled strength and wits to con almost any creature into selling their soul. A demon cannot forcibly take a soul of any creature, the creature has to willingly give it away, knowingly or not. Demons, much like angels, have one specific range of powers that they specialize in. The demons of old were mostly savage, cruel creatures who well deserved the stigma they had. But nowadays, demons are mostly misunderstood. Most no longer hunger for souls, instead want one thing; to rule the earth realm so they will be freed from their gloomy under world prison.

[rank]
leader: Lucifer - leader of Insurgency - reserved for crescendo;
demonae: normal demons - Insurgents - unlimited
spite: lesser demons - cryptid scouts - unlimited
imp: young demons - apprentices - limited
Last edited by lady beneviento on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[𝕔𝕣π•ͺ𝕑π•₯π•šπ••π•€]

Postby lady beneviento » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:32 pm

Cryptids used to rule the earth realm with fear. They struck terror into the hearts of humans and thrived off the slowly increasing human population. Eventually, the humans evolved more sophisticated weapons and began to persecute cryptids, hunting and killing them until they almost were no more. The remaining cryptids lay in wait until it is their time to step out together and reclaim earth realm. All cryptids possess a human form and their natural form. The defining factor of all cryptids in human form are their pure white eyes, no pupil or anything. Other than that they look exactly like humans. There is only one of each type of cryptid, for example, there is only one yeti, only one Jersey Devil, etc. Cryptids possess incredible strength in both human and natural form and varying magical abilities based off their type. Some magic can be used while in human form, but cryptids are most powerful in their natural form. There is no organized leader of the cryptids, although they do know which ones of them are the most powerful and which ones of them are weak.

[ranks] - most to least powerful

shifter - open
wendigo - crescendo;
kraken - open
spectral panther - open
selkie - open
cerberus - reserved for σνєяωαт’н
black shuck - open
jersey devil - open
owlbear - open
nandi bear - open
chupacabra - open
direwolf - open
jackalope - open
yeti - open
ent - open
fresno nightcrawler - open
bigfoot - open
*other cryptids accepted as well, PM me and I'll rank them for you*
Last edited by lady beneviento on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[π•™π•¦π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•€]

Postby lady beneviento » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:32 pm

Humans are the former rulers of earth realm, and by far the weakest of the classes. The only reason the humans have remained in power this long is their mechanical weapons and ruthless nature. Humans possess no supernatural power whatsoever, and are hilariously easy to kill. Humans are by no means open minded, and fear anything they do not understand, as demonstrated when they nearly wiped out the cryptids. Humans despise their new rulers, and will often offer their services to the Insurgency, which they don't need but accept anyways. Some humans try to make deals with demons to gain supernatural powers, now realizing they are selling their soul in the process.

[ranks]
president: n/a - supports Insurgency - reserved for little dove
government: high ranking officials - most support Insurgency - limited
the people: normal - can support either or neither - unlimited
children: open - too young to choose side - limited
Last edited by lady beneviento on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[π•£π•–π•’π•π•žπ•€]

Postby lady beneviento » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:33 pm

[π•£π•–π•’π•π•žπ•€]

[earth realm]: earth realm is a flourishing paradise that is envied by inhabitants of both the other realm. For centuries flora and fauna thrived under the rule of Cryptids, before the humans doomed the beasts and themselves. Now, the purity of the earth realm is slowly becoming tainted by the influence of the deities of the other realms.
[sky realm]: the sky realm is a vision of purity and sanity, so clean and perfect it is almost unbearable. The angels are proud of their shining city in the sky, culminating at a towering castle that was the home of the Archangel. Although they love their home, the angels grow bored with the sky realm, for they wish to experience the flora and fauna of earth realm. Now that they have conquered earth realm, they have no intentions of giving it up.
[under realm]: a hellish mirrorscape of earth realm, under realm is a desolate wasteland. Every body of water is black and acidic, it rains blood, the sun never shines, the very ground opens up to swallow any unsuspecting inhabitant at any time. The screams and wails of the tortured ring out throughout under realm. The ominous world culminates to a large city, constructed purely out of black diamonds. In the center, a gothic-style palace, home to Lucifer himself. The city surrounding it, called Infernum, is home to most demonae, and some spites when they are off-duty. The demons are sick and tired of getting the short end of the stick, and are willing to fight with all they have to conquer the other realms, and force their enemies into the horrid under realm.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀] π•’π•Ÿπ•• [π•—π• π•£π•žπ•€]

Postby lady beneviento » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:33 pm

[𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀]

Archangel|male|leader|Regime|open pm me
Vitani Mwuaji|female|seraphim|Regime|crescendo;
name|gender|rank|alliance|open

Lucifer Morningstar|male|leader|Insurgency|
crescendo;
Oliver Woven|male|spite|Insurgency|little dove

Rowan BiazduΕ‘ny|female|wendigo|neutral|crescendo;
Stella Spencer|female|cerberus|neutral|σνєяωαт’н
Calum Leeds|male|jersey devil|neutral|little dove
Maurus "Mau" Thurner|male|black shuck|Insurgency|katlovescat

Charlotte Patel|female|president|Insurgency|little dove

[π•—π• π•£π•žπ•€] - you can change/format differently but it must have this core information

Code: Select all
[size=120]quote here (optional)[/size]
[img]image here[/img]
[size=120]character name[/size]
[size=120][π•“π•’π•€π•šπ•”π•€][/size]
[i][size=85][u]username[/u]:
[u]name[/u]:
[u]gender[/u]:
[u]age[/u]:
[u]sexuality[/u]:
[u]species (angel/demon/cryptid/human)[/u]:
[u]rank (type of creature if cryptid)[/u]:
[u]alliance (Insurgency, Regime, or neutral)[/u]:[/size][/i]

[size=120]π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 [𝕠𝕦π•₯π•€π•šπ••π•–][/size]
[i][size=85][u]appearance[/u]:
[u]appearance beast form (for cryptids only)[/u]:
[u]eye color[/u]:
[u]hair color[/u]:
[u]skin color[/u]:
[u]tattoos/piercings[/u]:
[u]aesthetic (style)[/u]:[/size][/i]

[size=120]π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 [π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•šπ••π•–][/size]
[i][size=85][u]personality[/u]:
[u]history[/u]:
[u]power[/u]:
[u]strengths[/u]:
[u]weaknesses[/u]:
[u]likes[/u]:
[u]dislikes[/u]:
[u]fears[/u]:[/size][/i]

[size=120][π•žπ•’π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀] 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 [𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯][/size]
[i][size=85][u]family[/u]:
[u]friends[/u]:
[u]boyfriend/girlfriend[/u]:
[u]crush[/u]:[/size][/i]

[size=120][𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕀][/size]
[i][size=85][img]if cryptid put picture of beast form here[/img]
anything else you'd like to add[/size][/i]
Last edited by lady beneviento on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me