Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Call of the Shifters ((Open and accepting))

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:29 pm

Tobias Quinn
21 - Male - Bombay - Homosexual - Location: Tattoo Parlor - Crush: Open - Tags: Hei Ren Yomi

Tobias nodded, already having an idea in mind for the tattoo. "Have you thought about where you want it?" He asked, grabbing a pencil and a piece of paper from the desk and starting on the drawing of the tattoo that he had described. "Oh and I'm Tobias by the way, once we get all of this figured out and ready to go, I'll be your tattoo artist." He smiled as he introduced himself.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:07 pm

Gerard Way

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Gender↬Male
Species↬ Shifter↬Pitbull-Lab Mix
Age↬25
Job↬Cashier at Guitar Center
Location↬Forest
Rank↬Member
Tags↬Jacob,Karen,Tyler
Sexuality↬Bisexual
Height↬5'9
Form¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~Gerard didn't back down to the wolf, it might be big. But, Gerard doesn't care. The wolf jumped at him, causing him to snap at it once it was close enough.He realized the wolf was testing his reflexes.Gerard knows wolves are faster than dogs.Gerard kept alert, so he'll be ready when the wolf decided to attack.Carefully, he watched the wolves body behavior and his body movements.~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
Last edited by Foxessunset on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Synamiic » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:09 am

(I'm so sorry it's been so long!!! Life has been a mess lately >//<)

Name; Rebecca Melinin
Gender; Female
Species; Shifter - panther
Age; 20
Job; Cafe Barista
Currently; In the forest
Tags; Malia
Rebecca shied away from the attention brought to her, wishing the illness away with all she had. She took the water greatfully from David, and settled on the couch to watch him try to teach Malia to shift back. It made her curious, remembering when she was young and also could not shift properly. Her thoughts were broken when another surge of warmth crept over her body, her fever growing worse. It frustrated her to no end, she was supposed to take care of Malia, not also be taken care of. Nonetheless, she settled back, and focused on just relaxing, and perhaps the illness would just pass.
Synamiic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:03 am

Malia
Shifter||Female||19 years old||Animal: brown and white wolf||Job: N/A||Crush: Open||Tags: David and Rebecca

Malia frowned in concentration. She couldn't see to relax completely, let alone clear her mind. She breathed in slowly and then out. Trying not to focus on anything in particular, she breathed slowly. In and out. But she was a bit uncomfortable with the attention from both David and Rebecca, especially from David, and that he was sitting close to her. There she went again, thinking, losing her focus. She exhaled forcefully in frustration. 'How I am supposed to '"clear my mind"? I can't relax... And I don't remember what it was like to be human.' She may as well be truthful about this as long as David could help her.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Thu May 03, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:18 am

Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- Jogging- tags: Mark

The wavy haired auburn female tilted her head, as she looked at him. She stayed quiet a moment, then said "I'm... Calla Wren...I'm a Vet Assistant, and a Cocker Spaniel." she finished. She looked him up and down.

Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tags: Jay, Thomas

The blue eyed, white tiger cub blinked, looking up at Thomas. Me, cute, like this? Well, I suppose a full grown tiger is frightening... He huffed a bit, flicking his tail back and forth and trying to growl, but it came out small and far too cute. He shook himself, eyes widening at the touch. However, his eyes soon shut, and he began to purr...

Hei Ren Yomi- male- human- 22- Cafe worker- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tobias

The Korean male nodded at the other male, in response to Tobias’ own nod. He shrugged, saying “Maybe my shoulder? I’m not really sure...I’ve heard there are places that aren’t great to get them, because they can get stretched or whatever...Do you have any suggestions of a good place to put it?” he asked. Kado barked again, wagging his tail, and looked at the two males.

Jessie- major wip

wip, open to tagging
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:56 pm

Tobias Quinn
21 - Male - Bombay - Homosexual - Location: Tattoo Parlor - Crush: Open - Tags: Hei Ren Yomi

Tobias smiled. "Yeah, shoulder sounds good to me. That's probably going to be the best place to put it." He agreed, jumping when the mans dog barked. Cat instincts. Showing the other male to a chair and sitting down in a rolling chair next to him. "I think a headshot would look better on your shoulder, with a few paw prints under it." He suggested. "I would need a picture of your dog though." He added.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:20 am

Name: Artemis Flahavan
Shape-shifting animal: Black jaguar
Tags: random human

Artemis started running. She smelled some fat rabbits nearby. She lunged, her fangs near the tasty bunny, when she turned back into a human. "Oh well," she muttered as she punched herself for having no control over her power. What would other shifters say if they found out? No, they would never find out.
Artemis saw a human coming. She quickly sprinted off, not wanting to talk to anyone. A small part of her muttered, "Don't run away from your problems every time." The rest screamed, "RUN! RUN! RUN!" Artemis sighed once she was far away from that human. She wished she had a friend who was somewhat like her and who she could relate to. Alas, no one dared talk to her.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:43 pm

Name: Artemis Flahavan
Shape-shifting animal: Black jaguar
Tags: random human.

Artemis strolled in the forest near her home. I wonder where all the other shifters are Artemis mumbled. Suddenly, a voice startled her. "What are you doing here all alone?" a boy asked. Artemis tried to remember when she saw him before. Perhaps a few days ago?
'Well, what are you doing here all alone? You're the same age as me, right?" Artemis asked, trying to resist the urge to run.
"Actually, trying to find you. You know you can get arrested by the police if you run away from home, right? And I've never seen you at your house." the boy explained.
"Well, thanks for the advice, but I'm good." Artemis said and she started to walk away.
"Wait! Before you go, take some food. If you're a runaway, then you'll need to eat something." the boy said as he gave her a fresh ham sandwich. "What's your name?"
"Artemis," she said after taking a bite of the sandwich. It was creamy and delicious. "Thank you very much, sir!" she said as she skipped away to a new forest.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:52 pm

David Cochran
Shifter/Male/25 years old/Animal:Black wolf/Job:Police officer/Crush:Open/Tags:Malia and Rebecca

Smiling softly, he shook his head. "You don't need to remember. Most kids have trouble shifting and aren't able to remember either. Just close your eyes and focus on breathing. Once you feel calm and relaxed, I want you to search for a power inside of you. Imagine a snake made of light weaving through your body." He closed his eyes as he spoke,envisioning it himself to better describe it. "It moved towards your stomach where there is this small ball of energy. Now, once you find it you will focus on bringing it out. Let it move through your body freely and you will feel your body begin to change. Don't shy away and merely embrace it." He said, his own body shifting back to a wolf form from it.

Thomas Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Dingo/Job:Bartender/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

"I don't know. Never seen anything like it." He said softly. He seems to sort of understand what we are saying so that's a good sign." He commented. This was troubling and he wondered why he had shifted. "What could have caused him to turn into a small tiger though?"

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

"I have no clue." Rubbing behind the cubs ears, he didn't like not knowing what was going on. "For now, I'll keep an eye on him until he shifts back or we find a way to get him back to normal. Can't leave him to wander around like this." He smiled at the purring as it was rather cute.

Karen Birch
Shifter/Female/21 years old/Animal:White tailed deer/Job:Bookstore/Crush:Open/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

Being picked up, she pressed her head against the others neck as she shook softly. The fawn was worried about Gerard but there was no way she would be able to help. Truthfully, she would most likely only make things worse. For now, she just stayed in Jacob's arms, trembling in fear.

Tyler Masters
Shifter/Male/27 years old/Animal:Gray wolf/Job:Unknown/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

The male squared his shoulders, his fathers lessons coming back to him. Teeth bared, his gaze drifted over to the other two but they were clearly no threat. A small fawn and a human was nothing to worry about. But the other shifter was and he would eliminate him if he had to. "Back down!" He snapped out, not caring if the other heard him. It was no concern of his if the human knew. "I am an alpha and the true leader of the group in this territory! It's unwise to follow David as I will surely defeat him soon. All traitors will be punished severely!"
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:29 pm

Malia
Shifter||Female||19 years old||Animal: brown and white wolf||Job: N/A||Crush: Open||Tags: David and Rebecca

Malia focused on what he was saying. She closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing, letting his words wash over her. When she opened her eyes, she was looking through her human ones.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Thu May 03, 2018 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me