Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:19 am

The moon shone brightly in the night sky as shadows darted through the trees in the forest. All was quiet except for the sounds of animals moving. In a small clearing stood a group of animals of all different sizes and species. Each one was quiet as their gazes kept drifting to the large rock in the middle, waiting for their leader to arrive. Talking in hushed tones, a figure soon appeared on the rock and the talking died down. It was time for the shifters meeting to discuss certain matters. The humans didn't know about their abilities as it could become dangerous. For now, their secret was safe but would it continue to stay that way? Or were things about to change? If the humans find out, will they be understanding or will panic spread like it had in the past?

Rules
1. All of Tess' rules apply
2. Be kind and courteous to others
3. No godmodding
4. No killing another character without permission
5. Shifters are only able to shift into one animal
6. For shifters, the animal they shift into has to be a realistic one
7. No one-liners, at least three sentences
8. I don't want every human knowing about the shifters at first but they can learn about them over time
9. LGBT allowed
10. You can have as many characters as you like, just try to keep them all somewhat active
11. Characters can share a jobs

Information on shifters
1. Shifters are able to shift for the first time between the ages of five and ten.
2. They are only able to turn into one animal.
3. Some shifter parents can produce an offspring that is unable to shift. It's rare but possible.
4. Even if the person is unable to shift, they are allowed in the group as they know about shifters and have family members that can.
5. Groups are formed by shifters living in the same area. They are able to freely leave and join new groups.
6. The Council of Elders is in charge of keeping their kind hidden from humans and make sure no one breaks the rules.
7. Humans used to kill shifters back in the day so they are expected to keep their true identity hidden from them.
8. It is not forbidden but it is frowned upon for a shifter to fall in love with a human.
9. If too many humans in one area learn about the shifters, the elders will decide what course of action to take. It could lead to the whole group being moved to a new location.
10. The leader can be challenged for their position at any time but another member, same with the second in command position.
11. Second in command takes over if anything happens to the leader and no one challenges them for the position. If they are challenged, they must win the fight.
12. Once a month, the group meets at night in the forest for a meeting

Characters

Shifters

Leader

David Cochran-25 years old(Black wolf)

Second in command

Members

Jay Harbor-23 years old(Red fox)

Thomas Harbor-23 years old(Dingo)

Eve Belmonte-24 years old(Unable to shift)

Karen Birch-21 years old(White tailed deer)

Cassandra Sephyr-24 years old(Coyote)

Gentian Shimon-21 years old(White tiger)

Calla Wren-24 years old(Cocker Spaniel)

Gerard Way-25 years old(Pitbull/Lab mix dog)

Tobias Quinn-21 years old(Bombay)

Artemis Flahaven-12 years old(Black Jaguar)

Shifters outside of group

Tyler Masters-27 years old(Gray wolf)

Rebecca Melinin-19 years old(Black Panther)

Malia-19 years old(Brown and white wolf)

Humans

Liliana Philips-25 years old

Jacob Nevarakis-23 years old

Hei Ren Yomi-22 years old

Simon Peterson-13 years old

Post your forms here

Last edited by willowsong12 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:41 am, edited 19 times in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Call of the Shifters ((Open and accepting))

Postby Puff the Fluff » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:45 am

M A R K_______R I V E R S
[removed]
TAGS; xXx • CRUSH; open • RANK; second in command • SPECIES; shifter • ANIMAL; river otter • LOCATION; home • WEARING; ruffled white shirt, loose jeans
He clicked his tongue against his teeth as he walked to the restroom. With quick, agile movements, Mark Rivers stripped himself of his usual clothing and turn on the faucet. Life in the small village bored him. He wished the Alpha was not so sensible, so that Mark could have a reason to challenge him. But no. No one had recently challenged his position, and their was no reason why he should take over as Alpha.
Mark wasn't the power hungry type. He would be fine with leading the pack, but he knew that David was a better leader than he could be. Well... perhaps not. Mark was more experienced, after all. The current alpha was ten years younger than him. But still, Mark quickly reminded himself, I'm comfortable in my high position and the pack would probably be cheering David on, anyways. He quickly turned off the faucet and, like an illusion, was a sleek, dark river otter in midair. He landed with a splash in the freezing water of the giant tub, and made more clicking noises as he spun around in the clear liquid. Under water, it was a different world, even if he was just in his bath tub. His fur was as slippery, no, more slippery than a rabbit's sleek pelt. He watch, entranced, as bubbles escaped from under his extremely thick fur, and batted at them with his small, webbed paws.
He sighed wearily.
Just another day in the pack, he thought, before slipping into a comforting dream of otter pups and winters where he led packs of his fellow otters, catching fish and willingly falling from small waterfalls.
Last edited by raey on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: image removed
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:02 pm

David Cochran
Shifter/Male/25 years old/Animal:Black wolf/Job:Police officer/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Sitting in his police car, he sighed as it was parked on the side of the road. So far it was an uneventful day and he was bored out of his mind. The town was usually quiet but there seemed to be nothing going on at all. There weren't any cars on the road either. Pulling his phone out, he checked his messages and saw none so he decided to drive to a different spot. Turning the key, he started the car and decided to head back towards town. Hopefully things were more lively there.

Eve Belmonte
Non-shifter/Female/24 years old/Job:Bartender/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Cleaning the counter of the bar, she enjoyed the quiet atmosphere for now as she was able to actually get the place clean. Pushing her hair back, she soon finished and made sure nothing else needed cleaning. Once everything was up to her standards, she grabbed the keys and locked up. It was early and the bar would be closed until later in the day. For now, she could go home and get some sleep as she needed it.

Thomas Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Dingo/Job:Bartender/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

The blonde was currently asleep in his bed after getting off around five in the morning. He had no plans of getting up anytime soon as he was sprawled across his bed. He had grown used to sleeping during the day as he took the late night shifts at the bar.

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Currently at a cafe, he was looking at a paper while drinking some coffee. He was off for the day and he was glad as he was actually able to relax and do what he wanted. The brunette loved his job but it was nice to get a break now and then. At least it was a nice day out and everything seemed rather peaceful.

Karen Birch
Shifter/Female/21 years old/Animal:White tailed deer/Job:Bookstore/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Holding a list of books she needed to put out, she went over to the back where all the boxes were placed. Opening one, she grabbed a rolling cart and began to neatly stack the books onto it. They were new releases and were to be displayed at the front. However, she froze when she reached one box and stared at the books cover. She hadn't expected to see this and bit her lip nervously. The title was 'Shifters. Are they among us?' Hopefully this book was viewed like those books about vampires and aliens where it wasn't taken too seriously by that many people.

Cassandra Sephyr
Shifter/Female/24 years old/Animal:Coyote/Job:Park Ranger/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Holding her radio in one hand, she easily followed the trail as she searched for the missing hiker. "How hard is it to stick to a trail?" She said with an irritated huff. Now she had to wander around to try and find the missing hiker or they would have to call in a search team. That was the last thing she needed. Walking along, she wondered if she should shift as it would help find the person faster. Glancing around, she didn't spot anyone nearby so she easily shifted into her coyote form. Radio now being held in her mouth, she quickly took off as she began following a rather recent scent trail.

Liliana Philips
Human/Female/25 years old/Job:Newspaper/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Sitting at her desk, she groaned as she stared at her blank computer screen. What was she supposed to write about? All her leads about shifters turned out to be dead ends and she had nothing to share at the moment. Running a hand through her hair, she felt frustrated as she knew some had to be in this town. There was so much evidence but she couldn't seem to gather enough to prove her theory right to others.
Last edited by willowsong12 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:30 am

Anastasia Petrov/24/Animal:Peregrine Falcon/mechanic/crush:open/tags:none

Anastasia yawned and sipped her tea as she took a break from work on her old 1954 coupe that she'd gotten just yesterday. It was her little project for when she didn't have any customers and she'd been up for about an hour working on it. She'd got it with multiple leaks, rusted sides and a shot engine. Annie knew she'd have to make and weld custom pieces for the bad pieces and saw them off too. Setting her tea down, she lifted the car's hood to slowly take out the engine on it and put in the new one that was supposed to come today.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:35 am

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Anastasia

Finished with his coffee, he left the cafe and headed out to his car. It was a rather old and it was handed down from his father. However, as he got in the car and started the engine, he noticed that it let out a strange growling sound but refused to start up. Sighing, he frowned as he tried two more times but got the same result. "Darn it...." Getting out, he shoved his hands in his pockets as he headed down the street. The brunette had noticed a mechanic shop earlier and decided to head there first. It was a nice day so he didn't mind the short walk it took to get there. Entering the garage, he looked around as he tried to spot someone. "Hello? Is anyone here?" He called out.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:27 pm

Anastasia Petrov/24/Animal:Peregrine Falcon/mechanic/crush:open/tags:noneJay

"I'll be right there!" She walked around the side of the shed to see a man standing In the garage. Trying to work on her English accent "what can I help you with?" she said slowly, so much for success. She grabbed a nearby cloth and tried her best to wipe off her greasy fingers with no luck. Annie studied the man intently, wondering what her job would be. He didn't have a car so she guessed his car had broken down. "I hope you didn't have to walk too far."
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Anastasia

"Oh no. My truck is parked just down the street but it won't start up." He answered, a bit surprised to see the woman. He honestly had expected to see a guy but he wasn't about to say that out loud. "It's a pretty old truck so I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I was hoping you could take a look at it and be able to fix it." He gave her a boyish grin. "I'm Jay Harbor by the way. I haven't seen you around. New here?"
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Anastasia Petrov/24/Animal:Peregrine Falcon/mechanic/crush:open/tags:Jay

Annie nodded. She noted the slight surprise on the man's face but didn't mind it, she'd gotten much worse looks than that. "No problem, I can take a look but i'll take the tow truck If you don't mind. So I can tow it to the garage," Annie looked at the man curiously with a half smile. "Nice to meet you too, Anastasia Petrov, at your service." She made a small bow. Yeah, I'm new, came here a few months ago." She walked over to Old Bess and hopped in, gesturing for him to get in the passenger seat.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Iravu wrote:
M A R K_______R I V E R S
TAGS; open • CRUSH; open • RANK; second in command • SPECIES; shifter • ANIMAL; river otter • LOCATION; home • WEARING; ruffled white shirt, loose jeans • MENTIONED; David cochran
Mark looked outside his window and saw the alpha driving in his police car, looking bored out of his mind. Huh, Mark thought. Maybe I'm not the only one who doesn't think small villages are depressingly uneventful.
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:36 pm

David Cochran
Shifter/Male/25 years old/Animal:Black wolf/Job:Police officer/Crush:Open/Tags:Mark

Seeing Marks house, he pulled to a stop in front of it as he almost forgot about the meeting tonight. It was last minute but they all needed to meet tonight to talk. Going up to the door, he knocked on it as he waited for the other to answer. Being in his police outfit, he knew it must look strange to neighbors but doubted any of them thought Mark was in some sort of trouble.

Jay Harbor

"That's great! Hard to get to the fire station in the morning with no car." He said as he climbed into the vehicle with her. "Well if you ever need someone to show you great places to go or eat, you can always ask me. I know this place like the back of my hand! My brother Thomas works at a bar not too far from here." He wondered why this girl moved here as most of the people were natives to this area. But he had noticed that it seemed people were starting to move out here all of a sudden. But it was nice to get newcomers out here and whatnot. "That's my truck. The big white one."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me