maple ridge boarding school ((open // accepting))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

should we just skip forward to the dance?

yes
71%
no
29%

Total votes : 14

Re: maple ridge boarding school ((open // accepting))

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Ezekiel Novak | 19 | Male | Kelpie | Homosexual | Tagged: Kris.

Ezekiel briefly glanced around, as if to make sure that there was no one else around them, or listening in. The last thing he needed was a human to listen to their conversation. He huffed again, and shrugged slightly. Not many people knew exactly what a kelpie was, he supposed. They certainly weren't as common or well-known as a vampire or a werewolf, for certain. He was somewhat resistant to let go of the book, but he did let go of it, and he then folded his arms. "I'm allowed to be there. Besides, I have to at least swim for an hour a day in either form, or I 'dry out', so to speak." Ezekiel muttered. Then, he scoffed. "Oh yes. Because I have nothing better to do with my time." He said, sarcastically, and somewhat hurt, giving the other man a hard stare. He took the book back, then he closed it and placed it back on the shelf. And then, he turned around. He'd already said more than enough.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:16 pm

Ƒσяєѕт Ɠяαηт ƁƖαcктнσяη
18 / male / bisexual / demon, wings on command, shadow manipulation / tags: Addison / loc: town

"All food. Any food." Forest smiled and looked around at the town. More shops and food places popped up everywhere. "You decide Addison." He left the decision up to her since he could care less where they would eat. He continued to walk down the street and observed his surroundings.

Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴀ Fᴀᴇ Sᴛᴀʀ
17 / female / heterosexual / wolf hybrid, allure / tags: Mallory / loc: town

Valentina thought it was adorable how flustered he got when she mentioned the dance. His reaction was similar to a deer in headlights. "No need to worry about it, I'm sure you will be fine." On the topic of food, she looked around in search of a good place to eat. She was glad that he would eat anything, since she had to have a particular diet. Val had to eat for a wolf and a human. It was difficult, but mandatory. Thankfully she had a fast metabolism, and it transformed all of the food into to energy to keep her going. "See any restaurant that could satisfy the needs of a wolf and a human?" She whispered the question to him, making sure none of the people passing by could hear.

Sαвяιηα Sєєℓιє Ɛνєяαgє
17 / female / heterosexual / witch / tags: Dylan from far away / loc: going to town

Sabrina was still practicing how to procure life apart from plants, however she was able to teleport living things. She nodded at his request and closed her eyes, thinking about a small, grey kitten. It wasn’t long until she felt the soft, warm fur against her skin. A small head peeked out from under her sleeve and she grinned. ”Is this alright?”

Σllισт Aяιε Hαιdεи
15 / male / heterosexual / black barn owl hybrid, sonic scream / tags: [x] / loc: going to town

Elliot shifted into his black barn owl form, and could feel his wings adjusting to the size of his body and himself rising into the air. He beat down with his wings and began to fly down the hallway. He slipped through the front oak doors and out into the cold. Elliot glided on the wind and could feel his the air beneath his feathers. He flew above the heads of the students and landed on a tree close to the front gates, getting a good view of the crowd.

𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓭 ℒ𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓵𝒆𝔂
16 / female / heterosexual / black panther hybrid, pain infliction / tags: Dexter / loc: walking to town

Dexter began to speak in another accent, and she resisted the urge to laugh. It sounded quite false to her, but she kept quiet. The gates opened and he asked her if she wanted to walk with him. She had tried to ignore the looks that he was giving her, but ended up accepting that she couldn’t ignore it. Without waiting for an answer though, he already started walking. Astrid shook her head but smiled lightly and went up beside him. ”So, Dexter, I’ve heard about you and your antics. And how you have magic apparently.” She grinned and turned around to walk backwards so she could see his reactions.

𝔄𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝔑𝑦𝔞𝔞 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢
17 / female / bisexual / white lioness hybrid, pain/pain relief, give visions / tags: [x] / loc: coffee shop

Amelia entered the coffee shop, and as the door opened a bell rang softly throughout the room. She walked up to the counter and looked up at the menu. The employee asked her what she wanted, but she didn't respond. A moment later, Amelia leaned across the counter and ordered. "Small hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon. Please." They took her request and asked for the required amount of money. Realizing she didn't have anything and that she had left it back at her dorm room, she tilted her head. To others in the shop, nothing appeared to be happening. What they couldn't see was what the cashier saw: Amelia handing him money. These powers really are amazing. She stood up straight and stopped using her abilities.

Amelia stepped back away from the counter and waited patiently for her drink to be made. It wasn't long until it was ready, and she took the steaming cup. She looked around the room and saw an open seat at a table that was already occupied by two others. Taking a sip, she walked over to the table and pulled out the last seat to sit down. Amelia smiled and offered her hand to shake to the first boy (Lex). "Hello, I'm Amelia. You are?"
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:10 pm

Addison|siren/human hybrid|town|Tags:Forest

Addie smiled back "How about this place," Addie took Forest by the arm and led him over to a coffee shop. She walked in and let go of Forest. Addie craned her neck to look at the menu. "I dare you to try the spicy coffee." She wanted to see if he would actually try it.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:03 pm

Seren Kane - Ren - Shadow Sorcery - 18 - heterosexual - Female - tagged: Cessabit

She ran her finger through Vex's feathers, as he jumped away lightly. Apparently he hadn't been fed enough for that. "My advice, don't get a raven, proud creatures," she said, retracting a hand from the sulking bird. Then again, she couldn't imagine getting anything else. Cats were grumpy, dogs too reliant. Vex was just right for her not to mention that he didn't get spooked by her magic.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:11 am

‹› Cole ‹› Human ‹› Male ‹› 19 ‹›
‹› Loc; Heading to Town ‹› Tags: Stella ‹›

"Your going to just buy books?..." He said, but heard her speak after that. "That too for you.. That too.." He said with a nod. "Mostly, Part of me hopes to see some trouble. I mean a whole bunch of kids with powers going to a town full of normal people. Its sure to something happen." He said, thinking of the many possibilities. "First imma buy some actual clothes that would fit for the cold. But its not really important since I barely get cold.. " he said a subtle smirk came off his lips. "We'll never know if I might go around and cause a little bit of havoc" he shrugged contentedly. He thought this field trip would consist of a bus. At least. Thats what normal field trips were.. Right? He thought to himself. "So uh, Don't field trips normally have a sort of bus..?" He asked with a curious mind.

‹› Dylan ‹› Human ‹› Male ‹› 20 ‹›
‹› Loc; Town ‹› Tags: Sabrina ‹›

"More than okay, its so-" he cut himself off before he could act anymore excited for the little kitten that appeared. Dylan petted the small kitten softly. It was adorable to him, his eyes returned to the normal blue as he looked at the kitten. "Can I carry it?" He asked. Dyl hadn't had a cat for a long time. To just even see one now made him happy. It looked like the one he used to take care of in the alley way back then. "Its cute" He said looking at the little kitten almost nonstop.
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
─────────────────────────
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:30 am

Ƒσяєѕт Ɠяαηт ƁƖαcктнσяη
18 / male / bisexual / demon, wings on command, shadow manipulation / tags: Addison / loc: town

"Joke's on you, I like spicy food." Forest laughed and ordered the drink. He put his hand in his pocket, and pulled out his money. He counted out the correct amount and handed it to the cashier. Forest turned to Addison and asked her a question. "What are you going to get?"

Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴀ Fᴀᴇ Sᴛᴀʀ
17 / female / heterosexual / wolf hybrid, allure / tags: Mallory / loc: town

Valentina thought it was adorable how flustered he got when she mentioned the dance. His reaction was similar to a deer in headlights. "No need to worry about it, I'm sure you will be fine." On the topic of food, she looked around in search of a good place to eat. She was glad that he would eat anything, since she had to have a particular diet. Val had to eat for a wolf and a human. It was difficult, but mandatory. Thankfully she had a fast metabolism, and it transformed all of the food into to energy to keep her going. "See any restaurant that could satisfy the needs of a wolf and a human?" She whispered the question to him, making sure none of the people passing by could hear.

Sαвяιηα Sєєℓιє Ɛνєяαgє
17 / female / heterosexual / witch / tags: Dylan from far away / loc: going to town

She scratched the cat behind the ears, and listened to it purr. Sabrina could tell that he liked the kitten and when he asked if he could carry it, she nodded."Of course Dylan, it's your kitten if you want it anyways." She smiled at his reactions and handed him the small animal. "I'm glad you like it."

Σllισт Aяιε Hαιdεи
15 / male / heterosexual / black barn owl hybrid, sonic scream / tags: [x] / loc: going to town

Elliot shifted into his black barn owl form, and could feel his wings adjusting to the size of his body and himself rising into the air. He beat down with his wings and began to fly down the hallway. He slipped through the front oak doors and out into the cold. Elliot glided on the wind and could feel his the air beneath his feathers. He flew above the heads of the students and landed on a tree close to the front gates, getting a good view of the crowd.

𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓭 ℒ𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓵𝒆𝔂
16 / female / heterosexual / black panther hybrid, pain infliction / tags: Dexter / loc: walking to town

Dexter began to speak in another accent, and she resisted the urge to laugh. It sounded quite false to her, but she kept quiet. The gates opened and he asked her if she wanted to walk with him. She had tried to ignore the looks that he was giving her, but ended up accepting that she couldn’t ignore it. Without waiting for an answer though, he already started walking. Astrid shook her head but smiled lightly and went up beside him. ”So, Dexter, I’ve heard about you and your antics. And how you have magic apparently.” She grinned and turned around to walk backwards so she could see his reactions.

𝔄𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝔑𝑦𝔞𝔞 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢
17 / female / bisexual / white lioness hybrid, pain/pain relief, give visions / tags: [x] / loc: coffee shop

Amelia entered the coffee shop, and as the door opened a bell rang softly throughout the room. She walked up to the counter and looked up at the menu. The employee asked her what she wanted, but she didn't respond. A moment later, Amelia leaned across the counter and ordered. "Small hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon. Please." They took her request and asked for the required amount of money. Realizing she didn't have anything and that she had left it back at her dorm room, she tilted her head. To others in the shop, nothing appeared to be happening. What they couldn't see was what the cashier saw: Amelia handing him money. These powers really are amazing. She stood up straight and stopped using her abilities.

Amelia stepped back away from the counter and waited patiently for her drink to be made. It wasn't long until it was ready, and she took the steaming cup. She looked around the room and saw an open seat at a table that was already occupied by two others. Taking a sip, she walked over to the table and pulled out the last seat to sit down. Amelia smiled and offered her hand to shake to the first boy (Lex). "Hello, I'm Amelia. You are?"
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:29 am

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I G
──────────────── [ " I vill heal you! " ] ────
Winged Human _ Form _ 20 _ Homosexual
Tags; Ezekiel

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

He shrugged and watched him while moving his hands to his hips
"Vaht am I supposed to say?!" He hummed gently
"I dont know you or your kind.. I'm here to learn."
And raised an eyebrow as he turned
He glanced around and noticed humans watching them, before moving over a little closer to the other
"Lets just.. start over.." he mumbled
"I dont even know your name.."
_

C E S S A B I TxxxU N A
────────────── [ " Tomorrow it may rain " ] ───
Weather Control _ Form _ 19 _ Androsexual
Tags; Seren

He shook his head
"No.. I'm not really a bird person.." he chuckled and watched Vex
"I was thinking like a snake or a lizard.. what do you think?"
He watched the lady and bit his lip, stuffing his hands into his pockets
He figured a snake would be cool.. they werent very difficult to manage
Plus they were cute and snazzy around his neck if he wanted to take it around town
_

M A L L O R YxxxS C O T T
──────── [ " Ya got anything smart ta say now? " ] ──
Enhanced Abilities _ Form _ 17 _ Heterosexual
Tags; Valentina

He hoped he would be okay.. dances were the only time he could go and be cool
In front of a buunch of people
"Hmn?" He mumbled while looking to her and realizing they were to find somewhere to eat
The boy had been off in daydream land for a little
"Uh yeah.. like.. half a human.." he snickered, making fun of himself before pointing to a small nearby shop
"How about tacos?" He suggested with a smile
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Ezekiel Novak | 19 | Male | Kelpie | Homosexual | Tagged: Kris.

Ezekiel paused, and he glanced around, spotting the humans watching them. He didn't want to draw their attention any further, or cause a bigger scene, so he sighed, and turned back around. He couldn't quite fathom why anyone would want to learn about his species - it wasn't as if they were particularly prominent or of interest, in his opinion. He still scowled, but he said, "Fine. My name's Ezekiel." He introduced himself, but refrained from any other formalities - like holding out a hand to shake, because he he hated other people touching him. "And no nicknames. If you give me a nickname, I will seriously consider living up to the interpretations and folklore that humans give kelpies." He added, toning his voice down, so that only the other man could hear him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kippyluv » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:54 pm

🖤 Matthew Alexander 🖤 Fallen Angel🖤 Male 🖤 Dorm 11 🖤 Homosexual 🖤 Tags: Jacob 🖤

Matthew followed him with Kippin trotting off in front of him, looking around suspiciously. he wanted to ask the other questions, but right now that was impossible. He glares at the floor for a moment, how could he forget his main way of communication?

🖤 Quinn Alexander 🖤 Phantom 🖤(currently) Male 🖤 Dorm 16 🖤 Unsure 🖤 Tags: Theodore 🖤

Quinn laughs slightly "little scratch, huh?" she teased as she wondered closer now that her help was accepted, she also switched what side she stood by him so that she was on the side with the sore ankle since she now knew for sure what ankle was the injured one "I wont tell anyone that you tripped over a root" she teased "ok, lets get you fixed up, then we'll need to catch up to the other students i feel" she hums, so much for not being late, she didnt mind that much, atleast she wasnt late by herself.
Last edited by kippyluv on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kippyluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:31 pm

Addison|siren/human hybrid|coffee shop|Tags:Forest

Addie sighed in defeat, "I'll get the same, I kind of want to see how spicy it is." She handed over the money and took the steaming coffee from the employee, "Thank you!" Addie sniffed the coffee, it didn't smell too bad but she knew better, it was just a covering to make you want to take a sip and then the spiciness would explode in your face. "Should we find a table or check out town more?"
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me