New Gods Roleplay (ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: New Gods Roleplay

Postby OrangeLeaf » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:53 am

(Bump)
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:22 pm

(I started writing a post, got most the way through, then accidentally closed the tab... Needed to give it a little while to cool down from the frustration, but I'll try again... Probably won't be an ~amazing~ post, but it'll be something...)

"...Ah, sorry about that" Clarice said, glancing over to Diamond when Aurora mentioned him. Seeing the merchant approach to lend Aurora a shoulder, she approached the horse, carefully leading him to the caravan and tying him to it, double-checking the knot was secure, then running back to the other two, to lend a hand there.
"'S nothin', the least we can do." the merchant replied to Aurora, helping her towards the caravan and making sure she was up and settled, before getting ready to continue on. Clarice hopped up after, staying standing for a moment as they started moving to make sure Diamond was following okay, then turning her gaze onwards up the path, towards where the next town will be.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:59 am

(Bit of a writer's block)

Aurora / Female / Tagged: Clarice

Going to a doctor would take too much time. Even taking away the fact that the message send to me sounded urgent, I cannot afford to be away from business for too long.

Aurora was seated in the back of the caravan, looking out of the caravan and seeing the boring landscape. Diamond was following perfectly, although she could see he was definetely not happy about being tied down. Diamond was a horse with energy and disliked not being able to run. Well, then you shouldn't have thrown me down like that. It's your own fault.

She checked if neither Clarice nor the merchant were watching her before putting her finger in her mouth and retracting it. The salvia sparkled in the light of the sun. Then, it hardened around her finger. It no longer sparkled, but shone. Aurora quickly covered her hand before any of them could notice what she was doing. Eventually, the crystal dissolved, leaving behind freshly healed skin.

I could try to heal myself, but the chance of getting caught is high...

"Do you have any idea how long it will take for us to reach town?" She asked.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:09 pm

(Bump)
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Gods Roleplay (ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Postby jacklego5775 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:27 am

"I should be going, some of them will be getting there soon. i can feel their presence in the quadrant," Perceus mumbled to himself as he folded up his maps and but them in his brown leather and gold studded case, the only thing that made him stand out. With a wave of his hand, the case turned into a small burlap sack of about the same size. Perceus made his way across the small room and to the rough oak door, grabbed his brown coat off the coathook next to the door and put it on, then took a small, crudely fashioned iron key out of the coat's pocket.

He walked into the hall and down the stairs, until getting to the bar on the first level, where he turned in his key to the owner behind the counter, before making his way into the morning rays of the outside. Perceus then turned and headed for the stables, and opened the gate to his white palomino, Blur, and took off for the hills. "You will not have to wait long, my fellow gods. Not long."

(Sorry for the wait, just a bit busy)
Deviantart - jacklego5775
Flight Rising - jacklego5775
Pokefarm Q - jacklego5775

My Stuffs:
Pokemon Roleplay:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3314596
Coding Shop: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=3331545
jacklego5775

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:45 am

Kian took a careful look at the land, as he walked, traversing down the slightly unstable, rocky path. The storm, he thought, was definitely unusual as well. Perhaps it would be worth trying to do some sort of investigation into it. He was not used to the thinned air, and he was hoping that it would get easier to breathe the further they moved down the mountain.
Suddenly, his foot dislodged a rock, causing him to slip, though he twisted himself around, gripping onto part of the ledge of the path above him. The rock he dislodged rolled away down the mountain. Kian breathed somewhat heavily, and started to pull himself back up onto the path, teeth gritted from the effort.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacklego5775 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:50 am

The endless grassland flew by as Perceus rode on his trusty steed, Blur. He passed many small ruins, but none of them very important, nor even named. As he came over a hill, the great temple of Perceus came into view. Thesus Los was nearly a third of a football field, with white marble walls with golden inlain. At the front stood seven large marble pillars, etched with amazing detail, 3 of which had crumbled down. Perceus pulled on Blur's reigns as he came under the roof that was still intact over the pillars, getting of of her and tying her to a piece of rubble that seemed a good enough shape to hold a rope.

The first room had two small troughs of water on either side of the room, one of which had been knocked over and was crumbling, but the other still had a bit of stagnant water in it, the inner sides covered in mold and moss. He walked over a few small pieces of rubble to get through a doorway, beyond which was a much larger room, at the end of which stood a statue of Perceus, though barely recognizable as a statue, much less Perceus. "The priests of Perceus were so devoted, they never would've let this happen," Perceus said, looking around at the crumbling walls. "They, along with most other holy men, were killed by those who work for the Dictator.

My Stuffs:
Pokemon Roleplay:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3314596
jacklego5775

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:39 am

Blanche grabbed Kians hand and gradually began to pull him up. Once she got him back onto the path she collapsed, breathing heavily from the tension. She stood up and held out her hand to help Kian up, "you ok?" The storm had still stayed in relatively the same place, odd.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacklego5775 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:14 am

Bump~

My Stuffs:
jacklego5775

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:26 am

As he was pulled up, Kian took a moment to rest before letting Blanche help him up to his feet, breathing a little heavily. "...Yeah. I'm... fine." He answered. Suddenly, in the moments that he and Blanche had been making contact, he felt as though they had some sort of connection. No, not romantic - certainly not that - but something different. Familial? He wasn't sure, because it faded the moment they let go of hands. Kian shook off that feeling, then back towards the storm. Storms did not normally stay contained in one area. "That's odd..." he murmured, then he started to walk again. "We need to find out what's up with that storm."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me