School Deities [ Gods Rp ] Anime. New + Open.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

School Deities [ Gods Rp ] Anime. New + Open.

Postby Sadies » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:52 am

Usually it's the humans that get all of the trouble, but on this occasion, it happens to be the Gods.

Waking up in an unfamiliar bedroom, a number of Gods from different beliefs and time zones, find themself stuck in the human world and unable to find their way home. Given a human body which requires food and water to survive, they discover they are weaker than ever and unequipped to live this lifestyle. But finding a way home may not be as easy as they originally hoped as no-one can work out as to why they awoke here in the first place.
Forced into living a human life, as a high school student who attends classes and hangs out with mew found friends, in an attempt to hide their true identities...But it's not all that east when they learn that someone doesn't want them going home.

Will the Gods find a way home? Or will they find a reason to stay behind?
Last edited by Sadies on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:11 am

【P】【l】【o】【t】

Gods
Gods can be from any belief or time. They have woken up in what will be their private dorm room and are now in human form. The human form is not as strong as their God bodies that they once held and so they may have a lot to learn. They still have their powers which they possessed as Gods but they have been slightly nullified due to the fact that the human world isn't as magical as the realms the Gods came from.
The Gods are on a mission to find a way home (although some may not be) as they are unable to get back. It will be difficult as no-one knowns how or why they are lost in the human world.
There are dangers to the Gods, demons have realised the Gods are weak and are coming for them. Demons are strong spiritual monsters with powers that are able to travel from the spirit world to the human world with ease. Because the Gods are in human form, a demon is on equal levels when it comes to how much power they have. They are very dangerous.

Humans
Humans are regular humans, no magical powers or gifts that make them anything more than human. They may be aware of the Gods existence but they do not have any knowledge of them suddenly becoming human or being students in their class...Not unless they discover this during the rp somehow.
Unfortunately, the Demons who are determined to kill the Gods have flocked to the school and are beginning to attack students. They are inviable to the human eye until they begin their attack on the human and fear makes them stronger...So in other words, not being afraid is the only way to fight off a demon but that's not so easy when these scary monsters don't belong to your world.

【T】【h】【e】 【A】【c】【a】【d】【e】【m】【y】
The Academy is named Honshi Academy and is is your average school. Students may own a dorm within the school or live off campus. It is set in the centre of an large island on a lake and connected by a bridge that leads to Honshi city. The school is a large campus with many classes and buildings spread across the island.

Classes
First lesson begins at 9am. Second lesson at 11am and third lesson at 1pm. School ends at 2pm.
There is an hour break between each class.

Mon -
Literature | Biology | Sports/Dance
Turesday -
Chemistry | Maths | Languages
Wednesday
Geography | Computers | Performing Arts (Drama)
Thursday -
Music | Humanities (World Studies) | Physics
Friday -
Art Class | Social Studies | Cooking

Extra Activities (Clubs)
Do feel free to make up your own, I can add them if you want me to.
Drama Club.
Globe Trotters. (Geography Lovers.)
Track and Field.
Swim Team.
American Football.
English Football / Soccer.
Chess Club.
Creative Writing.
Art Club.
Gaming. (Computers.)
Star Gazing Club.
Reading Group.
Film Club.
Off Campus - Horse Riding Club.

【R】【u】【l】【e】【s】

• General RP rules.
  • Write more than 2 lines of text per character, per post. No one line replies.
  • Write in full sentences, no text talk.
  • Use anime faceclaims please.
  • All characters must be between 16 - 19 years of age. Gods will appear that age, as most of them will be older.
  • Use real Gods/Goddesses, not made up ones. Please make them as close to the chosen God as possible but feel free to be creative at the same time.
  • All Gods powers are equal in strength. No exceptions.
  • God reservations last 24 hours. Unless you pm me with a good reason.
  • Please be active but don't go over 2 pages with just two people.
  • Pets allowed but don't let them take over or be perfect. My dog doesn't sit every time I tell him or know how to go shopping for me...So rp character pets should be the same.
  • I may add more rules if I feel we need them. Enjoy the rp. :)
Last edited by Sadies on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:17 am

【C】【h】【a】【r】【a】【c】【t】【e】【r】【s】

Gods
Hades - Ancient Greek - God - Sadies
Anubis - Ancient Egyptian - God- Sadies
Kali - Hindu - Goddess - Jerelyn
Quetzalcoatl - Aztec - God - AcetheKidd
Freya - Norse - Goddess - RoselynBlackThorne
Zeus - Ancient Greek - God - AwesomeMix
Izanami-no-Mikoto - Japanese - Goddess - *FrightenedMushroom*
RES - Venus - Roman - Jillyjinx
Eris - Ancient Greek - Goddess - Skizzle222
Poseidon - Ancient Greek - God - anime_lily
Ra - Ancient Egypt - God - japendix
Loki - Norse - God - Jinchuuriki
Tala - Philippine - Goddess - PotatoSmoothie77
Ashtad - Zoroastrainsim - Goddess - Akayuri
Belun - Slavic - God - Queen Quartz
Amaterasu - Japanese - Goddess - snowykay
Tir - Ancient Armenia - God - Sadies
Khonsu - Egyptian - God - God of Mischief
Aphrodite (Sky) - Greek - Goddess - shadowloversmothie
RES - Isis - Ancient Egyptian - Goddess - AcetheKidd
Artemis - Greek - Goddess - Magical Girl Shiri
Zephyrus - Greek - God - stral.
Apollo - Greek - God - Kapoon
Yemoja - Yoruba - Goddess - LunarEclipseKitty

Humans
Konomi Uchida - Female - Sadies
Haruhi Amatani - Female - RoselynBlackThorne
Aphrodite "Dite/Di" Westeria - Female - AwesomeMix
Fukase Kiyohira or "Kiyo" - Male - Jerelyn
Kitten Inahara - Female - anime_lily
Sunshi Jigoku / "Sunny" - Female - japendix
Matsuki Ranghou - Male - japendix
Sky Narmia - Female - LunarEclipseKitty

【J】【o】【i】【n】【i】【n】【g】 【F】【o】【r】【m】

Code: Select all
[quote][center][right][img]IMAGE%20HERE[/img]
[size=50]( Faceclaim: HERE )[/size][/right]
Name::
Sexuality::
God or Human:: (If God, of which belief?)
Power(s):: (If God)

Personality::

History::

Weapon:: (Optional)
Extra?:: (Optional)[/center][/quote]
Last edited by Sadies on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: School Deities [ Gods Rp ] Anime. New + Open.

Postby Sadies » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:36 am

( Faceclaim: Cadis Etrama di Raizel from Noblesse.)

Name:: Hades.
Sexuality:: Bisexual.
God or Human:: God. Ancient Greek.
Power(s)::
  • Necromancy. (Control over the dead.)
  • Hellfire.

Personality:: Hades is a serious person who can pull off some seriously scary faces. He doesn't particularly enjoy hanging around with other people as he has grown used to his solitude but he has been secretly seeking a way to form a closer relationship with his family as he feels they banished him to the Underworld. He can be pretty terrifying at times and is know to have quite a temper when upset. He used to take his anger out on the spirits in the Underworld but now he is learning he has to control his anger, but he finds it very difficult.

History:: Son of Cronus and Rea, Hades was later to become the ruler of the Underworld after overthrowing the Titans and Olympian Giants. He, Zeus and Poseidon drew lots to decide which parts of the land they would own. Zeus received the sky, Poseidon the sea and Hades the Underworld. He was dissatisfied with the turn out but never the less, the decision had been made. He was the only God not to reside on Mount Olympus and so for that reason, he felt pushed out of the family.

Weapon:: A two-pronged fork that has the ability to make the ground tremor. It was supposed to open up the ground for him to enter and exit the Underworld but it no-longer works.
Extra?:: Has three dogs...In the realm of the Gods they would all be Cerberus.

( Faceclaim: Ryo Kurokiba from Food Wars)
𓁢

Name:: Anubis.
Sexuality:: Unknown.
God or Human:: God. Ancient Egyptian.
Power(s)::
  • He transform into his anthro Jackal form when he uses his powers. He is unable to keep the form for too long.
  • Can communicate with the dead and spirits, helping them move onto the spirit world. He will weight the heart to see whether or not the soul is eligible to enter the realm of the dead or is to be punished/destroyed.
  • Also has enhanced strength and agility.

Personality:: Despite being a God of Death and Embalming, he is not a scary person. He is kind natured and gentle, especially towards the recently departed. He often brings comfort to those that have recently passed and so he is actually very passionate. Anubis can be slightly shy at times and unsure about trying out new things, but once he gets reassured, he quickly finds confidence in himself. He forms close friendships with those that he meets but accepts that one day they will be parted, therefore he keeps the memories very close to his heart.

History:: Anubis was born around 3100 BC from the myths of Jackals being the protectors of the Dead because they were often found hanging around in Graveyards and would commonly dig up shallow graves. Anubis aided the dead the best he could as he grew up but didn't really start working properly until he hit adulthood when he became a God of Death and Embalming. His role was later replaced by Osiris during the Middle Kingdom but that doesn't stop Anubis from trying to help out whenever needed.

Weapon:: A long bow staff with a rounded hook on one end and a pointed blade on the other end.
Extra?:: He is occasionally mocked by being called 'Barker'.

( Faceclaim: Momo Belia Deviluke from To LOVE-Ru)

Name:: Konomi Uchida.
Sexuality:: Heterosexual.
God or Human:: Human.
Power(s):: None.

Personality:: Konomi is charismatic and friendly, she loves to meet new people and hang around with her friends. She can be excitable over the things she enjoys and is all around a bubbly person. She struggles with her school work, especially history, maths and science but she studies hard and tries her best.

History:: xxx is just your average graded student who lives on the school campus. She has a younger sibling who lives back home with her two parents. Going to school away from home is the first time she has done anything exciting with her life.

Weapon:: None.
Extra?:: Unknown.
Last edited by Sadies on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jerelyn » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:04 pm

( Faceclaim: Mikan Tsumiki - Super Danganronpan 2)

Name:: Kali
Sexuality:: Pansexual
God or Human:: Hindu Goddess
Power(s):: (If God) Releases the souls of the dead from their bodies. Increased skill in combat, especially adept with swords. Her powers are considerably weaker than when she was in her divine form.

Personality:: Despite the fact that Kali is rumored to be a wrathful, brutal Goddess, she tries very hard to be cordial to everyone she encounters. She is drawn to weakness and helplessness and feels she must protect them from anyone or anything that may harm them. Short-tempered and arrogant, she will face any force that threatens her or her friends' safety without considering the safety of everyone around her. Though well-intentioned, she often involves herself in affairs that she shouldn't and ends up making a bigger mess.

History:: Shortly after her creation, Kali brutally slaughtered demons, consuming their blood and donning their limbs like jewelry. This feat was well appraised by other Gods, but it drew attention away from the true reason she was created: to protect. (WIP?)

Weapon:: Scimitar
Extra?:: (Optional)
Last edited by Jerelyn on Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jerelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:23 pm

i acutally dont know umu

Name:: Quetzalcoatl ( Quetzal for short)
Sexuality:: Demisexual
God or Human:: aztec god
Power(s):: - Wind manipulation
- able to transform in his "feather serpent from." Gains the scales of a snake (not alot), snake like eyes, beautiful feathers under his arms, sharp nails and theeth, and the tounge of an snake

Personality::Quetzalcoatl is a very generous and kind hearted guy, who will try his best to guide people in the right path. Thanks with obsession with reptiles, mainly snakes Quetzalcoatl had been labeled as odd. He Will often blame his self and beat his self up over silly, simple mistakes. He does have a bad side , only triggered if he's extremely annoyed or sees something that angers him

History:: Quetzalcoatl was and still gentle god, who overthrew his evil brother Tezcatlipoca and guided the people of Tollan down the right path, sharing his knowledge, providing them with many crops and so forth. Tezacatlipoca did not approve of his peaceful ways, disguised his self as elder man, and gifted him a drink that had poisoned. Quetzalcoatl drunk the drink and became extremely ill. He also felt rather uncleaned and decided to leave Tollan, promising that he would return once he was completely purified and healthy

Weapon::None
Extra?:: able to communicate with snakes.
Haves a pet blue and white ball python name
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miss kobayashi » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:58 am

nvm.
    Last edited by miss kobayashi on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
    miss kobayashi

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ❤ ──

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:35 pm

faceclaim: yui komori

sexuality: heterosexual

role: norse goddess of love
      powers: cries golden tears, causes
      earthquakes when angered,
      turns to a bird w/ a feathered cloak
      weapon: (wip)

dislikes: losing her prized necklace,
      when guys see her as only a trophy,
      being seen as weak/demure

+ traits: considerate, good-hearted, hospitable, respectful, strong-willed
      = traits: honest about her feelings
      - traits: short-tempered, unforgiving, can be cold towards certain people

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

freya is the ruler of the afterlife fólkvangr, where she takes in half of the people who died in battle while the more well-known
    hall of valhalla takes the rest. she lives in the hall of sessrúmnir with two cats that pulled her chariot when she wants a mean of
    transportation. she also flies around in the form of a bird when putting on her feathered cloak, though this is more for stealthy
    ways of getting around... she will sometimes let others borrow her cloak, but only if the situation is serious enough. freya is
    known to cry golden tears when sleeping at night due to the absence of her wandering lover oor, and searches for him often.
    she also has a brother named frey, but that's a different topic.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
    Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ✧ ──

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:36 pm

faceclaim: ritsuka tachibana

full name: haruhi amatani
      sexuality: bisexual

role: human

video games, leisure-reading
      dislikes: homework, people
      who are full of themselves,
      socializing too much

+ traits: good-hearted,
      intelligent, strong-willed,
      loyal to certain people
      = traits: honest, anti-social
      - traits: short-tempered,
      stubborn, brash at times

haruhi is an only-child living with her mother and a pet corgi named mochi. her parents divorced when she was a little girl, and
    she hasn't seen her father since. haruhi comes off as reserved and somewhat brutally-honest at first, but while she says that she
    hates school and dealing with strangers she actually enjoys reading for leisure and is very loyal towards those close to her...
    she has a sort-of complicated personality that only the people who know her well enough understand.

Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
    RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:13 pm

(Finished . I might make a human)
    AcetheKidd

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me