The Dorms-Magical Human RP-Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

What should our first adventure/mystery be?

A old abandoned classroom on the campus.
10%
A Cave at the back of the campus.
29%
Mystery noises and lights outside at night.
33%
Who is the shadowy Figure seen around campus.
29%

Total votes : 21

The Dorms-Magical Human RP-Accepting!

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Welcome to, The Dorms!

You've just recently transferred to a brand new college you are the first students this college has seen, But things seem strange. There are strange unnatural occurrences every night, And few students dare to go out after the sundown curfew. But most of these students hold secrets of their own...

This is a magically human Roleplay, All Human type species are welcome.
Last edited by Rusty20 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dorms-Magically Human RP-Accepting!

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Rules

1. No extremely Magically powerful Characters and no overly powerful characters that can defeat anything without getting touched. And I'm kind of picky on how powerful they can be as we don't want any God Modding.

2. No OPing your character.

3. Your character cannot be perfect, make them have at least two bad things about them.

4. Always obey Tess's rules.

5. There must be at least two sentences in a post. While they talk counts.

6. Each role player will get left behind if they don't post for 3 days without telling me they're not going to be posting. When left behind I'll make it so everyone still knows about your character but they're just not around, If you are gone for a week without telling me, I will make it be like your character was never here.

7. Please capitalize letters in the beginning of a sentence, and add commas when you need, You are all not too young to add these correct grammar items. At least a paragraph about four or more sentences each post, Please. This rule does not give you a strike, or anything bad, except me telling you not to do that and to fix your mistake. (If you have learning Disabilities tell me and I'll make an exception to this Rule.)

8. When out of character, use parentheses.

9. Remember, It is okay to ask other role players about what you should do if you are confused. And If someone is confused please kindly help them.

10. Have fun!

11. Any questions or comments will be PMed to me if it is to me. In your form on -Other-, put Karin Midnight, to prove you read through the rules. If you missed it, you will not get a strike.

12. If you want to make a New Area. PM me your idea.

13. Please Don't just leave if you Don't like what's happening in my Roleplay, PM and I'll try to make it better with your suggestions.

14. You may Role Play in the style of your choice as long as it's within the rules. Also no criticizing other people's styles, This just causes conflicts and hurt feelings.

15. In this RP Magic can't heal broken bones and internal Injuries. Only injuries that can be seen on the outside of the body can be healed by magic.

16. I'm going to RP with a maximum of six Members at once to keep this under control, Although we can have quite a few more characters than that they just have to be controlled by a maximum of six people.

17. If you're going to quit or just not Role Play on here for a long amount of time please tell me and the People your Role Playing with.

18. I'm Relatively new to Roleplaying so any suggestions or ideas are highly appreciated.

19. Remember to check these rules often. They are updated a lot.

Members

Rusty20 (Kimbly Midnight, Rose Midnight, and Snowy Jewel)

Dino Brewster (Eros Terrasin, Sirath Himura, Ashe Ahirun, Noxym Vega-Ahirun, Void Nadeshiki, Luna Spenenari-Nadeshik)

Left Behind
Last edited by Rusty20 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:27 pm

Simple From: (You can use your own if you like)

Code: Select all

-Username-

-Name-

-Age-

-Gender-

-Crush-

-Talent and or special abilities-

-Personality-

-Description (Can be an image)-

-Likes-

-Dislikes-

-Other-
Last edited by Rusty20 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:06 pm

-Username-
Rusty20
-Name-
Karin Midnight
-Age-
-Height/Weight-
5'3/ 100
-Gender-
Female
-Birthplace-
Somewhere she doesn't know exactly where.
-Birthday-
September 16
-Abilities and weapon-
Since she lived in the woods alone for ten years after her parent's death she is an excellent Wilderness survivalist, She is also very street smart and good at surviving with nothing. She can move very quickly and quietly blending into shadows and dark backgrounds she is especially good at this when it's night time. She is very intelligent from reading books she borrows from the library she is also a great cook since a vast majority of the books she borrows are cookbooks and she has learned to make some pretty great meals on a campfire with next to no food. She has a Sword and a shield she found and hides in her dorm. She's self-training herself in sword fighting, deadlifts heavy object for strength training, does tricky speed, agility, and balance training to become a knight like she believes the previous owner of her sword and shield was.
-Personality-
She is usually very untrusting, although once you earn her trust she will protect you with her life and stick by you forever. She has an extreme sense of justice because she wants to be a knight and hates it when people pick on the weak and poor, steal or commit some other injustice. She is very paranoid of large groups of people. She has an intense hatred of bullies. She loves to cook, read, or train in her spare time. Despite usually being paranoid and serious she still loves to have fun and play around, But she will only show this side of herself to those younger than herself or those she completely trusts.
-Description-
A very pretty, skinny, and petite young Lady (Who actually looks younger than she is.) who is actually very strong and fast. She has midnight black hair that is dirty and messy but is straight and long it reaches the middle of her back, She was too poor to have any hygiene items which includes brushes and combs, So she is still a little iffy on hygiene. She always wears oversized dark black and blue clothing, She is always wearing a very old Gold Locket with a picture of her and her family in it, it was her mom's she had given it to her the day before her death. She has Intense Dark Purple Eyes.
-Weakness-
Her paranoia of everything often holds her back with can sometimes lead to her making bad choices. Her eagerness to be a knight will sometimes have her running head first into fights that she can't win on her own which can get her into trouble. She can easily be smelled and found out if she is nearby somebody. She has a fear of crowds because of her paranoia. If dragged in front of a lot of people she will freeze up completely.
-Likes-
Nighttime
Shadows
Food of and type.
Cooking
Books
Justice
Knights
The Wild
Training
Friendly Competitions
Stargazing
Cloud Gazing
-Dislikes-
Day time
Large opened areas
Acts of injustice
Large groups of people
Strangers
Talking about her past
Being Pitied
Being called a Kid
Being called a street kid (Or anything similarly degrading)
-Other-
She's an Orphan and sister to Rose Midnight, She wants to be a Knight someday.

Karin Midnight.

-Username-
Rusty20
-Name-
Rose Midnight
-Age-
-Height/Weight-
5'3/ 100
-Gender-
Female
-Birthplace-
Unknown
-Birthday-
January 15
-Abilities and weapon-
Magic, Thanks to an amulet Rose can use some magic. Being Very Kind and Motherly she loves teaching and hates Fighting yet is willing to fight to protect others. She was raised by an Evil Doctor after her parents died, She's very intelligent and picking up quite a bit on Robotics and Machines from her time with the Evil Doctor.
-Personality-
Rose is a very kind Motherly and can't stand hurting anyone and she's not much of a fighter unless you hurt her friends then she'll try to fight But she very smart and wise for her age and she loves teaching , She likes books but is really not all the adventurous as she's hates fighting and would rather everyone just get along. She's a lover, not a fighter.
-Description-
A very pretty, skinny, and petite young Lady (Who actually looks younger than she is.) who is actually very strong and fast. She has black hair with Dark Red Rose streaks in it that is straight and long it reaches the middle of her back. She usually wears Black and or Dark Rose clothing. She is always wearing a very old Gold Locket with a picture of her and her family in it, it was her mom's she had given it to her the day before her death. She keeps her Quarterstaff in the Dorm. She has Soft Dark Blue Eyes.
-Weakness-
She has a glitchy magical Amulet and she's quite clumsy which is why she almost always gets caught when she tries to sneak around. And she can be too trusting as her kind motherly nature will make her give everyone she meets the Benefit of the doubt.
-Likes-
Most Everyone
Books
Magic
Teaching
-Dislikes-
Fighting
Bullies
People who hurt other People
When her Magic Glitches
When She Embarrasses Herself
Evil Doctors
Her Past
-Other-
She's an Orphan and sister to Karin Midnight, An evil scientist raised her to be his assistant in her past and she still deeply regrets being involved in that.

Karin Midnight.

-Username-
Rusty20
-Name-
Snowy Jewel
-Age-
-Height/Weight-
4'1/ 75
-Gender-
Female
-Birthplace-
Somewhere Deep in the Frozen North, She doesn't know exactly where.
-Birthday-
December 10
-Abilities and weapon-
Since she lived in the wilds with the wild animals most of her life she is an excellent Wilderness survivalist, She lives used to live in a Frozen wasteland so she can survive with almost nothing. She can move very quickly and quietly with she uses to hunt prey when she's hungry. she is also a pretty good cook since she tends to prefer the food she hunts cooked even though she was wild. She is extremely strong from taking down creatures in the wild for food and fighting for territory.
-Personality-
She has never really had friends before except the wild animals. She is Shy and very soft spoken around those she doesn't know very well, She isn't very good socially and can sometimes come off as rude when she's blunt even though she doesn't truly mean to be rude at all. She Loves meat and any other food she can find and she still tends to hunt when she's hungry. She is usually even tempered fun loving and very curious. But can be very wild when threatened, Mad, and/or Afraid.
-Description-
She is very pretty, skinny, and petite young. (And actually looks younger than she is.) Her hair is light Icy blue nearly white that is messy but is straight and long and it nearly drags the ground, And since she lived in the wild she is still somewhat iffy on hygiene. She almost always wears oversized White and Icy Blue clothing and a rather large Icy Blue blanket she now ties around her waist with the name Snowy Jewel Embroider onto she has as long as she can remember. Her eyes are a Light Sky Blue.
-Weakness-
She knows very little about being civilized in any way shape or form. She Is socially awkward and shy around those she doesn't know. And her tendency to go wild when threatened, Mad, and/or Afraid.
-Likes-
Ice
Blizzards
Rain
Nighttime
Food of and type
Cooking
Large opening spaces
The Wild
Stargazing
Cloud Gazing
-Dislikes-
Judgmental People
Big Cities
Overly Hot Places
Fire
Being called a Wild Animal (Or anything similarly degrading)
-Other-
Snowy Jewel lived in the wild most of her life and has just recently returned to civilized life.

Karin Midnight.
Last edited by Rusty20 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Karin Midnight, Rose Midnight, Snowy Jewel

They walk into their Dorm, "Finally we're here." Says Karin.

Rose then says, "I'm just glad that letting us go to college do to our circumstances."

"True." Says Snowy, "I never was very civilized, But this is nice."

They all start getting unpacked.

Rose used her Magic to try to put something heavy on top the wardrobe then the unexpected happens and Boom!

There's smoke everywhere and everyone is coughing.

"Rose, can you watch the Explosions? I'm gonna get smoke inhalation from you one of these days." Says Karin.

"If I want this much smoke I'll make an indoor campfire." Complains Snowy.

"Sorry." Says Rose as she opens a window to let the smoke out.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eros Terrasin

Postby laika. » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:04 pm

Name