Divided Worlds || Still Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Divided Worlds || New, Open & Accepting!

Postby Queen Quartz » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:28 am

William Cipher/ Demon/ Male/ Bisexual/ Ozzy Jackson

Will looked away and hummed in thought. "Well... I would ask you to let me possess your body, but I think that's a bit overpriced for a hair tie." He tapped his chin, still thinking about what he would want in return. "Oh! I know!" He smiled and faced the other male, biting on his bottom lip with a childish smile. "I want an apple, I was in the middle of eating one when you summoned me." He exclaimed, his face had turned a bit red. It wasn't normally a thing that a demon would ask for, the body summoning thing was more along the lines of a normal price. But Will wasn't what any other demon would call 'normal'. Even though he's been around for hundreds of thousands of years, they'd usually categorize him as a skittish child with magic rather than a demon. "I dropped it so I want a new one." He stated, crossing his arms across his thin chest.

Mason Crow/ Dark Magician/ Male/ Heterosexual/ Open

Mason's legs swayed under him, hanging limply off of the side of the tree branch he had been residing on for the past hour. He ran a hand through his thick dark brown hair, closing his eyes. The branch he was sitting on was dead, it had turned bone white and was cracking slightly. He didn't intentionally kill it, he just wasn't paying much attention. The eighteen year old reached his hand out, using his telekinesis to lift up multiple large rocks, making them hover in the air, he moved them in every direction. He tossed a few in a random direction, some further than others, but mostly nearby. He heard a loud caw, then looked up to see a crow sitting on the branch above him. "Hello Timber." He said calmly. Timber was the closest thing he had to a familiar, it was his Uncle's familiar, but a spell was cast on the raven to watch over him after his Uncle died. The raven cawed loudly in an attempt to get him out of the tree and do something productive, but Mason wasn't budging.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:14 am

C I R O . R I D G E

Vampire | Pansexual | Crush: Open | '27' | Forest | Tags: Mason

Ciro's wandering brought him to the woods. He'd tucked his bottle, now empty, into his jacket pocket. It was the size of a whiskey flask, which made it nice and portable. Thankfully it had been enough for now to satisfy him, and he didn't feel the urge to suck on anyone's blood. He hadn't done in at least a week, he was sure. For a while Ciro had been living off the blood of various livestock, as it made for a tasty substitute. Still, it didn't quite bring on the energy buzz of humanoid blood. Deep in thought, Ciro barely noticed the sound of a voice through the trees. It was only when a rock came hurtling in his direction that he went to check it out. Silently, he stepped through the trees to find an older teen sitting on a positively dead branch. What intrigued the vampire the most was the young man's cape and the blue amulet that hung on his chest. Ciro was sure he recognised it. "You should probably be more careful about where you throw your rocks." he stated, announcing himself with a smile and his eyebrows raised in mock judgement.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Quartz » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:42 am

Queen Quartz wrote:

Will looked away and hummed in thought. "Well... I would ask you to let me possess your body, but I think that's a bit overpriced for a hair tie." He tapped his chin, still thinking about what he would want in return. "Oh! I know!" He smiled and faced the other male, biting on his bottom lip with a childish smile. "I want an apple, I was in the middle of eating one when you summoned me." He exclaimed, his face had turned a bit red. It wasn't normally a thing that a demon would ask for, the body summoning thing was more along the lines of a normal price. But Will wasn't what any other demon would call 'normal'. Even though he's been around for hundreds of thousands of years, they'd usually categorize him as a skittish child with magic rather than a demon. "I dropped it so I want a new one." He stated, crossing his arms across his thin chest.

Mason Crow/ Dark Magician/ Male/ Heterosexual/ Ciro Ridge

Mason's eyes fell from the raven who had stopped screeching to another male who was now standing nearby. He noticed the other's facial expression and his own contorted into a look of annoyance. He rolled his eyes and jumped from the branch to the ground,
landing carefully on his feet. "I didn't think I'd meet someone else out here." He said in an amused tone, a smirk gracing his lips.
"Did I hit you? My Uncle did always say to pay attention when I use my magic, silly me. I offer you my deepest apologies." Mason said, putting his hands behind his back and taking a few steps forward. He brought one hand out and put it on his chest, giving the older boy a mock bow. He lifted back up, still a good distance away from him, the brunette crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the stranger expectantly. Mason wasn't quite sure what he was expecting, but he wondered what was in store.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:16 am

C I R O . R I D G E

Vampire | Pansexual | Crush: Open | '27' | Forest | Tags: Mason

Nonchalantly, Ciro shrugged. "Neither did I." He stated, relaxing to lean on a tree beside him. Arms and ankles both crossed, he chuckled. "Not to worry, you missed. Your uncle does however, have a good point." Ciro wasn't expecting the formalities, and honestly wasn't really sure how to react. He's never been one for bowing and hand-shaking and such things, but also hates to seem disrespectful, if not for the reputation of his species but for his own. So, he stood straight and repeated the gesture, though rather awkwardly as he glanced up and down as he did so. Brushing down his black shirt, he regained his posture and once again, smiled. Now he could get a proper look at the human. Well, he presumed he was human anyways. A sorcerer or magician of some sort. He had a healthy complexion and was, obviously, younger than himself. A little of his blood would go a long way. But still, he wasn't hungry and if he tried to feed it would be out of greed. For now, he decided to wait a bit before considering feeding. On the other hand, he was rather interested in the amulet. Naturally he leant back on his tree and gestured towards the blue stone. "Nice, that. Where'd you get it?" He asked, tipping his head and continuing to smirk.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Quartz » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Queen Quartz wrote:

Mason looked at him for a moment silently, he seemed like a normal person, but when he spoke Mason could see the flash of something sharp. He decided to keep his guard up, this guy could be a demon for all he knew, and the first rule when it comes to strangers (as instructed by his Uncle) is that looks can be deceiving. He reached his hand up and carefully toyed with the amulet on his neck. "This? Oh... I guess you could say it's a family heirloom, it's something special that has been passed down through the generations in the Crow family. I received it a few years ago, after the death of my Uncle. Now I am the only living member of the Crow family." He explained, his eyes wondering to the blue stone.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:53 am

Ozzy Jackson || Antique Store || Tags: William Cipher

Ozzy listened to what the demon had to say about possession and then an apple. In his opinion, an apple was a fair thing to trade. "Alright then, allow me to go search for one. I shouldn't be too long. You can wait in the storefront if you'd like." He stated before exiting the storage room. The first place he thought to look was the break room as there was a mini fridge in there and fruit was occasionally left in it. Entering the break room Ozzy made his way over to the small fridge and knelt to its level. The warlock opened the door to the mini fridge and rummaged around a bit. There was a single red apple in the fridge. Grabbing at the apple, Ozzy clumsily dropped it as he brought it out of the fridge. He only hoped it hadn't bruised badly.

Ainsley Martin || Forest || Tags: Ravenna Àrgenté

This mage, sorceress- whatever she was seemed like evil incarnate, in Ainsley's point of view, if she wanted to eliminate something simply because it was alive. Between the look Ravenna had given them and her speech, the elf felt uneasy to say the least. "Well...uh, the only annoying thing around here I see is your theatrics and justification for unnecessary actions." They responded as if it was supposed to be some kind of childish insult. Perhaps Ainsley shouldn't have attempted to insult Ravenna since they don't exacty know what she is capable of.

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:04 am

Ravenna Àrgenté (Raven) - 19 - Dark Sorceress - Tagged: Ainsley

"Cry me a river," she said sarcastically. "Who am I to accept the judgment of a mere elf! I am more than you can ever hope to be, I do not need to justify my actions to you."
And like a switch was flipped, her anger fizzled out. Creating herself a throne out of shadows, she sat cross-legged and conjured another one behind him.
"Speaking of which my darling Ainsley, what about you? What brings you all the way out here?"
Tapping her fingers lightly on the arm of her chair, she gave him a icy questioning glare, she was not asking, she was ordering. He had best figure that out.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Quartz » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:16 am

Will nodded and walked through a nearby doorway, biting down on the bottom of his lip and walked around the storefront.
He looked at the things on the shelves, they all looked old and dusty. He picked up a hand mirror and looked at his reflection.
It was showing his 'true self', dark blue skin and glowing yellow eyes with sharp fangs, he quickly dropped the mirror and let it shatter on the floor. He jumped back at the loud sound and hurried over to the closest table, climbing on to it and standing. He was planning on waiting for the man to come back with an apple. But the table shuttered under his weight and one of the legs snapped loudly and fell over, taking him down with it. He landed with a loud thud and scrambled to his feet, taking a few steps back and then bumping into a shelf, a small glass jar with powder in it fell to the ground, it shattered and the powder went everywhere. The demon was starting to panic, taking in deep breaths as he moved away from the shattered glass, the tripped over a stray piece of the broken table and fell back, once again finding himself on the floor.

Queen Quartz wrote:

Mason looked at him for a moment silently, he seemed like a normal person, but when he spoke Mason could see the flash of something sharp. He decided to keep his guard up, this guy could be a demon for all he knew, and the first rule when it comes to strangers (as instructed by his Uncle) is that looks can be deceiving. He reached his hand up and carefully toyed with the amulet on his neck. "This? Oh... I guess you could say it's a family heirloom, it's something special that has been passed down through the generations in the Crow family. I received it a few years ago, after the death of my Uncle. Now I am the only living member of the Crow family." He explained, his eyes wondering to the blue stone.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:38 am

Ozzy Jackson || Antique Store || Tags: William Cipher

Picking the apple up off of the floor, Ozzy inspected the piece of fruit. There appeared to be a bit of a bruise on it, but there wasn't much he could do about that. If it even bothered the demon, they would just have to suck it up and deal with it. Either way, Ozzy grabbed a napkin from the table in the center of the room and cleaned the apple off with it so there wouldn't be any dirt on it. After, he disposed of the napkin in the trash and exited the break room with the apple in hand. Upon reaching the storefront he looked around noticed some broken items broken and the demon on the floor. "Hey are you alright, didn't hurt yourself on any of the glass shards and stuff did ya?" The warlock inquired with an expression of concern. As valuable as some of the items were, the wellbeing of others was more important. Material objects could always be replaced while a being typically couldn't be- in Ozzy's opinion anyway.

Ainsley Martin || Forest || Tags: Ravenna Àrgenté

After Ravenna made the chairs appear seemingly out of nowhere, Ainsley stumbled backwards and fell into the one that had been conjured behind them. Sitting up in the chair, the elf only half listened to the female crying a river and other nonsense. However, when she had posed a question, if it even was a question, about what even brought him here- it caught their attention. "Well I'm not here to play interrogation, that is for certain," Ainsley commented on the situation. They wondered why Ravenna would even be interested in why they were out and about to begin with.

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:03 am

Ravenna Àrgenté (Raven) - 19 - Dark Sorceress - Tagged: Ainsley

When Ainsley talked back she tilted her head a little a smirked.
"Looks like there is a fight in you after all, I like toys with a little punch,"
With that she giggled, and leaned back into her chair. After all, in the grand scheme of things, they were all merely toys of fate, and unless they fought it that was all they would ever be. "But I do wonder, why are you still here? Why didn't you just walk away?"
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me