Divided Worlds || Still Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Divided Worlds || Still Accepting!

Postby xXIgnisXx » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:34 am

Hundreds of years ago humans and creatures of all sorts roamed the Earth together. Due to various misunderstandings and disagreements, the creatures decided to establish their own society separate from the human's society. Because of the separation of cultures, humans these days tend to just think of these creatures as nothing more than just old stories or legends from ages past while the creatures are still very well aware of the humans.

Should one want to access the area, they would have to find a portal- which are very well hidden in order to keep out intruders. However, humans occasionally wander into one of these portals and end up in the realm from of the creatures. When this happens they are given a choice- stay or return home after having their memory wiped about the incident.

Discussion Thread
Last edited by xXIgnisXx on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About the Elder Plane

Postby xXIgnisXx » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:27 pm

The realm of the creatures is the setting of this roleplay, and it is pretty much like a city. Instead of referring to it as just "the realm", many inhabitants refer to it as the Elder Plane due to the age of it. The Elder Plane has stores, shops, utilities and other features that a human city would have. But in addition, it also has specialty shops for things such as enchanted items and potions, gathering places for different species, adoption centers for familiars, etcetera. Geological features located near the city include a fresh water lake that many use for swimming and an ancient forest with plenty of places to explore.
Last edited by xXIgnisXx on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby xXIgnisXx » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:52 pm

1. All CS rules apply here.
2. Please respect each other and be kind!
3. Beings, entities, and creatures of all kinds are welcome here.
4. No mary/gary sues, nobody is perfect.
5. Minimum character age is 15, there is no maximum age.
6. LGBTQ2s+ characters are welcome and encouraged!
7. No one liners, please try for at least a few sentences.
8.Try to be active. If you dont post for a week without notifying me that you'll be away then you'll be kicked.
9.You may have as many characters as you can handle.
10.Try and keep genders relatively even.
11.No extremely overpowered characters.
12. Post forms on the discussion thread
Last edited by xXIgnisXx on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms & Characters

Postby xXIgnisXx » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 pm

Should you not have your own form, feel free to use this template and add or change whatever you want! If you do use your own, please at least include the basics (age, gender, sexuality, species, personality).
Code: Select all
[center][img]referenceimgurlhere[/img]
Name:
Species:
Abilities:
Sexuality:
Personality:
History:
Family:
Other:[/center]

Ravenna Àrgenté || Female || 19 || Heterosexual || Form
Anaresck Friorin || Female || 18 || Bisexual || Form
Mara Virdis || Female || 18 at death || Lesbian || Form
Ozzy Jackson || Male || 20 || Homosexual || Form
William Cipher || Male || Ageless, appears 17 || Bisexual || Form
Shiloh Black || Male || 17 || Pansexual || Form
Ciro Ridge || Male ||Ageless, appears 27 || Pansexual || Form
Mason Crow || Male || Male || 18 || Heterosexual || Form
Ainsley Martin || Androgyne || 22 || Asexual Panromantic || Form
Last edited by xXIgnisXx on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:13 am, edited 6 times in total.
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby xXIgnisXx » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Last edited by xXIgnisXx on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby xXIgnisXx » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm

xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Divided Worlds || New, Open & Accepting!

Postby xXIgnisXx » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:24 am

This roleplay is now open! If you'd like to join, feel free to post a form on the discussion thread!

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:34 pm

Ozzy Jackson || Antique Store || Tags: None

So far today had been a slow day at the antique store, most people walking right past it on their commute to who knows where. Having grown tired of trying to reorganize the books on one of the shelves, Ozzy decided to rearrange the store front display. Going up to the display he moved a chair out of the display in order to access other items in the vicinity. The display contained an Edwardian era tea table with a tea set atop it. Upon closer inspection he found his little mouse familiar taking a nap in one of the tea cups. The man couldn't help but chuckle at the sight, even if it was not the first time he had found the mouse sleeping in a teacup.

Ainsley Martin || Lake || Tags: None

Ainsley had been wanting to escape the city as of late, growing tired of seeing concrete and steel structures everywhere. To them, a trip to the lake would be a great way to combat this irritation. Having left for the lake earlier in the day, they were just arriving there now. Walking down the path towards the lake, Ainsley decided to sit down for awhile and appreciate their surroundings. The spot that they had decided to sit down was a rock, shaded by a towering pine tree. Ainsley much preferred natural environments to the ones created by different species, it simply felt more peaceful. From where they sat, Ainsley watched a chickadee hop around on the trail.

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Quartz » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:52 pm

William Cipher/Demon/Male/Bisexual/Open

Will walked down the sidewalk, sinking his white teeth into a green apple. He liked the sour sensation that danced across his tongue, but it quickly disappeared. He didn't need to eat, so there was no need for a stomach in his corporeal form, but he did have taste buds. He enjoyed something small every so often, he took another bite and the contents in his mouth faded away just as it had done before. Will wondered when he would be summoned next, he was itching for a deal, but he wasn't the one to initiate them. Honestly, he was too shy to approach someone, so that was the entire point of his easy summoning spell that hadn't been used in a decade or two.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Ravenna Àrgenté (Raven) - 19 - Dark Sorceress - Tagged:
Open

Striding over the forest floor, Twilight at loping beside her, Raven felt the shadows under the trees and the life around her. It turned her stomach, the abundance of souls. But that could be fixed. Reaching down for her power, she tore the life out of the forest around her. The trees twisted into horrific shades of their past, black, ashy trunks reaching to the sky as if for some long-forgotten deity. The thump of birds falling to the ground sent such a thrill through her.
Laughing darkly, enough to spook the most evil of men, she strode on, the ground under her feet simply withering away.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me