Soul, Rouge, and Rowan packV2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Soul, Rouge, and Rowan packV2

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Seven Yvonne - Form - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Mick

"Oh really? Because, I'm in Rowan pack and I have never seen you around before." Seven said, faking confusion. She looked around and when she was absolutely sure that no one was watching she winked at the male. "Don't worry, your secrets safe with me. I don't really have to worry about it either, by the looks of it, your horrible at acting."

Twig Yvonne - Form - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Open - Tags: Ross and Aylson

Twig just smiled at the Beta the whole time. He was used to intense people, I mean he had lived with Seven his entire life. He turned his attention to Aylson. "Don't worry, I am fine. I just like to be healthy." He said, trying to sound reassuring. He then turned back to Ross. "Your kind of interacting with me right now. I'm talking to you and you're talking to me. Boom, interaction." Twig said, making a weird explosion sort of thing with his hands as he said boom. He smiled after he had finished talking and went over what he had just said. Woah, he had been spending way too much time with Seven...

Kali Gin - Form - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Aslac Manston - Tags: Aslac

"I kind of thought I already was." Kali said, laughing as she kissed him lightly. Her smile dropped a little as she thought about it for a second. "I'll accept on one condition... You let me fight alongside you. No more scars, okay?" She asked, actually trying to by serious for a brief moment.

Zeak Quin - Form - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Roka Zaffre - Tags: Roka

Zeak smiled back at her and started making his way towards the 'party'. He suddenly realized that this was the first time that he had actually held a girls hand. He was always to busy to actually date anybody and it always seemed kind of odd to him, but now... dating doesn't sound like such a bad idea. He shook his head suddenly, what was he doing? She probably wasn't even interest in him like that. "Uh, so how's your head?" Zeak asked in a kind of awkward, kind of shy, sort of way.

Echo Reaves - Form - Female - 22 - Rouge Pack - Alpha - Crush: Open - Tags: Rae

Echo walked around for awhile, before deciding to lean against a wall in complete boredom. She nearly jumped when she noticed movement under a nearby table. "Oh, hello there little one. What's your name?" Echo asked softly, sitting down of the floor to talk to the small child under the table.

Prince Yvonne - Form - Male - 6 months - Rouge - Pup - Crush: Too young - Tags: -

(Not found yet)
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Jasper|Male|Omega| Rowan Pack|Girlfriend: Kito|Tag: Open

Jasper was already out getting his suit and some of the other's dresses and suits. He was filling in for Aslca. He lets out a soft sigh as he was hoping he could ask Kito out to the dance since he wanted to spend his day and night with her. He smiled a bit as he thought all about the things that could happen in the future for the two. He smiled as he thought about a family then he shook his head as he looked down and sighed softly. "That is just a stupid idea."

Aylson|Female|Healer|Rowan Pack| Love: Open| Tag: Ross and Twig

Alyson blinked a little bit before she tilted her head a little bit. "That was intense." She whispered softly before she turns to speak to Ross one last time. "Why don't you come help me and Twig cut up some fruit then." She smiled as she knew it would most likely be the best for the pups that didn't like salad but liked fruits. She then turns to Twig before she thought for a moment. "Twig, please don't be hurt by those words, but do know that if you do have anything you wish to talk about I am open all the time to talk too. I might have a little girl now, but I will happily take time to speak with you and try and help." She places her hand on his shoulder as she looked over at Ross as she was also surprised on his comment about dating homosexuals. She always thought the beta was straight or at least a little bit bisexual. She soon looked back at Twig with a bright and soft smile.

Landon|Male|Warrior| Rowan Pack| Girlfriend: Yoru| Tag: Yoru, Kito, and Rowan

He chuckled a little bit before he looked over and watched his son. He leans down and presses his nose against his own son's tiny nose. He chuckled softly as he smiled down at him. "My son, my loving son."

Sean|Male|Warrior|Rowan Pack|Crush: Open| Tag: Open

Sean was outside again as he was leaning on the railing again. He looked around as he didn't care to speak with too many people in the packs. He sighed softly before he rubbed his neck a little bit. He looked over at the area that held what was meant to be the ball area. He growled to himself before he looked away and rubbed his hands together. He had to go since he was dared to my the little pup.

Mayra|Female|Lead Warrior|Soul Pack| Crush: Victor|Tag: Dustin

Myra thought for a moment before she smiled softly and leaned on the new male. She nuzzles closer to him before she whispers. "I think I already have what I was looking for now. But for dresses why don't we go into this one and see what they might have? " she looked up at him blushing still but more res.

Frank|Male|Beta| Rough Pack| Crush: Rosie| Tag: Open

Frank was sighing as he was sitting on the edge of the railing around. He still was sneezing, but he promises he was going to work on the ball no matter what. He soon lets out a small sigh as he started to put up some of the things that they wanted hanging up. Frank looked at them as he thought about Rosie and was rubbing his neck a bit. He looked away before he moved on to work on something else. He yawns softly before he cracked his neck.

Aslac|Male|Alpha|Soul Pack|Girlfriend: Kali|Tag: Kali

He looked down at her before he took in a small breath as he kissed her back. "I just don't want you hurt. I want to protect you and keep you safe from anyone that could kill or harm you in any way. I just hate seeing someone hurt you." He slowly let go of her before sitting on the bed. He looked up at him before he rubbed his neck a bit. "I just want to protect you so I can't lose you. Because one day, maybe... Hopefully, we have a family together and you are there with me and them." He was blushing as it seem to make him embrass to be talking about a future family.

Rae|Female|Pup|Soul Pack|Crush: Open| Tag: One of the Alpha

She was giggling as she was running around hold the star that they needed for the ball. She giggled softly as she was running around trying to not get caught by anyone. She smiled softly as she held the star close to herself. She smiled as she was trying to find a hiding spot for herself. She smiled as she saw a table. She went under the table and hide there.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:01 am

╒═════╡T A V I S HxxD E G R O O T╞═════╕
Rouge Omega | Male | Tagged; Rosa | Form | 25 |
Wearing: x

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He shook his head and tried to cover up the conversation that was waiting to happen
The one that was very sensitive towards Tav.. and didn't feel like talking about at all right now
"Aam good.." he said with a weak smile as they slow danced now
"Dinnae worry aboot me.. Are ya havin' a good tiem?"
And tilted his head while looking down at her
Maybe if he changed the subject..
xx

╒═══════╡K R I S T I A NxxL U D W I G╞═══════╕
Rowan Alpha | Male | Tagged; Isabella | Form | 28 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He nodded and smiled a little more before putting a hand on her waist and gently taking her hand as he moved slowly and gently for the female to keep up to the music
He was surprised she wasn't.. freaked out about his face.. the left side of it.. seeing as it was horribly burnt, scarred and scary looking
Its why the pups headed for the hills when they saw him
"Your dress is very beautiful.." he said gently and tilted his head while watching her
"I zink it accents your everyzing perfectly.."
And gave a soft smile while 'dancing' with her on the floor
xx

╒═══════╡M I C KxxM U N D Y╞═══════╕
Exiled Loner | Male | Tagged; Seven | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He stiffened and grumbled slightly when she spoke, before she said that she would keep a secret
"Ya better.." he growled softly
"Ah came 'ere fer me own pleasure.. wantin' time away from th' grind.. ya say anythin' and I'll have yer head.."
Before narrowing his eyes at her
"An' not everyone's born with th' bloody gift.. ya piker!"
And turned a little before moving to get more punch, his cheeks heated a little
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:18 am

Roka Zaffre

23//Female//Rogue//Location: In a room// Crush: Zeak//Tags: Zeak

Roka took his outstretched hand, smiling happily at Zeak. "Let's go, my fine sir,"She said, starting to move to Zeaks side. She'd been out for so long that this was making her feel just a bit better than it had before. Being shut in a room was not good for this Beta, too much energy in one person.

Yoru Luna

(will make an appearance soon.)

Kito Estrella

23//Female//Soul Healer//Location; The halls// Mate: Jasper// Tags: Open

"Well, this is where most people come when they're visiting someone. I have Landon down here with his newborn son, so it does have to be alittle quiet," She said, her voice had been soft and quiet. She knew that sometimes pups would cry even with the slightest, loud noise. The healer nodded to the room Aslac was it, it was the third door on the left.

Rosa Drennings

24// Female// Soul Warrior// Location: Pack house// Crush: None//Tags: Tavish

Rosa felt like something was off but didn't press. In time, if things went well, he'd tell her at one point or another. The inventor was never one to press questions onto people, if they had something they didn't want said she wouldn't ask. "I'm having a good time,"Rosa confirmed, nodding her head slightly. Rosa smiled at Tavish before a loud sound caught her attention, causing her to jump. Someone had dropped a platter and it had sounded like thunder.

Rosie

23//Female//Pup watcher// Location; Outside//Crush:Frank// Tags: Open,

Rosie had been dressed in an elegant red dress, but she had also been out in charge of decorations. She took her job seriously and this years ball had been different and fancier than before. The pup watcher puffed her chest out in triumph, watching as people started to slowly trickle into pack house main room. The main room had been as big as an actual ball room itself. Rosie stood off to the side, a smile on her face before she started heading upstairs. She was going to the balcony to wait for everyone to be in the ball room. Rosie's hair was out up in her pony tail and she didn't have her make up on like usual. The freckles stood out on her face and her blue eyes were soft instead of their usual seriousness.
[/quote]
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:37 am

Seven Yvonne - Form - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Mick

"You should learn it then." Seven said sharply before turning around and walking outside. "I hate that guy." She growled under her breath, as she rolled her eyes. She walked into the woods, wanting to get a little time to herself, without that annoying rouge or her brother.

Twig Yvonne - Form - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Open - Tags: Ross and Aylson

Twig just smiled at the Beta the whole time. He was used to intense people, I mean he had lived with Seven his entire life. He turned his attention to Aylson. "Don't worry, I am fine. I just like to be healthy." He said, trying to sound reassuring. He then turned back to Ross. "Your kind of interacting with me right now. I'm talking to you and you're talking to me. Boom, interaction." Twig said, making a weird explosion sort of thing with his hands as he said boom. He smiled after he had finished talking and went over what he had just said. Woah, he had been spending way too much time with Seven...

Kali Gin - Form - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Aslac Manston - Tags: Aslac

"I'd be okay with that," Kali said, smiling at Aslac, because she had actually thought about their future together as well. Fighting along side each other, raising children... She shook her head a little as she thought about the second part. "Oh, and I can fight you know. You don't have to protect me all of the time, I can do that pretty well." She said, as she wrapped her arms around the male in a loving hug. "You are cute, when you get all protective though, I'll give you that."

Zeak Quin - Form - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Roka Zaffre - Tags: Roka

Zeak smiled back at her and started making his way towards the 'party'. He suddenly realized that this was the first time that he had actually held a girls hand. He was always to busy to actually date anybody and it always seemed kind of odd to him, but now... dating doesn't sound like such a bad idea. He shook his head suddenly, what was he doing? She probably wasn't even interest in him like that. "Uh, so how's your head?" Zeak asked in a kind of awkward, kind of shy, sort of way.

Echo walked around for awhile, before deciding to lean against a wall in complete boredom. She nearly jumped when she noticed movement under a nearby table. "Oh, hello there little one. What's your name?" Echo asked softly, sitting down of the floor to talk to the small child under the table.

Prince Yvonne - Form - Male - 6 months - Rouge - Pup - Crush: Too young - Tags: -

(Not found yet)
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:22 am

Pausing in his work, Ross stared at Twig over his shoulder and smirked suddenly. "I find it amazing how confident and annoying you've gotten over the past hour, when you couldn't even speak without stumbeleing over your words just an hour before." He observed simply and silently turned back to Alyson. The smirk faded, and he was once again emotionless as a stature. " Id prefer to continue grilling the bacon steaks. If I started cutting up fruit ID probably eat it all."he admitted blankly and shrugged. Eyes flickering warmly at the comment he simply turned back to the grill, and turned the steaks with a pair of tongs
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:17 am

"You should learn it then." Seven said sharply before turning around and walking outside. "I hate that guy." She growled under her breath, as she rolled her eyes. She walked into the woods, wanting to get a little time to herself, without that annoying rouge or her brother.

"I like to get to know people before I start talking to them. I would hate to start a meaningful conversation with a jerk." Twig said, looking at Ross the whole time. "That would just be a waste of time." He finished, and then internally shuddered at the fact that he sounded so much like Seven right now. He usually wasn't this upfront and sarcastic, he really was turning into his sister.

"I'd be okay with that," Kali said, smiling at Aslac, because she had actually thought about their future together as well. Fighting along side each other, raising children... She shook her head a little as she thought about the second part. "Oh, and I can fight you know. You don't have to protect me all of the time, I can do that pretty well." She said, as she wrapped her arms around the male in a loving hug. "You are cute, when you get all protective though, I'll give you that."

(Not found yet)
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:43 am

Roka Zaffre

23//Female//Rogue//Location: In a room// Crush: Zeak//Tags: Zeak

Roka had been a bit shocked when she took his hand, ever since Raylan she did not hold anyone's hand. Raylan had been the old Rowan Alpha and one of the few people she had been close with. "My head is feeling much better, Thanks to you Zeak," She said oblivious to the way he said it. Roka flashed Zeak a small smile, waiting for him to move. Roka thought maybe, just maybe tonight she could say something about her crush on him. Though, she began to decide against it in fear of destroying their friendship they had.

Yoru Luna

(will make an appearance soon.)

Kito Estrella

23//Female//Soul Healer//Location; The halls// Mate: Jasper// Tags: Open

"Well, this is where most people come when they're visiting someone. I have Landon down here with his newborn son, so it does have to be alittle quiet," She said, her voice had been soft and quiet. She knew that sometimes pups would cry even with the slightest, loud noise. The healer nodded to the room Aslac was it, it was the third door on the left.

Rosa Drennings

24// Female// Soul Warrior// Location: Pack house// Crush: None//Tags: Tavish

Rosa felt like something was off but didn't press. In time, if things went well, he'd tell her at one point or another. The inventor was never one to press questions onto people, if they had something they didn't want said she wouldn't ask. "I'm having a good time,"Rosa confirmed, nodding her head slightly. Rosa smiled at Tavish before a loud sound caught her attention, causing her to jump. Someone had dropped a platter and it had sounded like thunder. Rosa turned to look back at Tavish with a sheepish smile. She would never admit it but the girl is terrified of loud sounds like thunder.

Rosie

23//Female//Pup watcher// Location; Outside//Crush:Frank// Tags: Open,

Rosie had been dressed in an elegant red dress, but she had also been out in charge of decorations. She took her job seriously and this years ball had been different and fancier than before. The pup watcher puffed her chest out in triumph, watching as people started to slowly trickle into pack house main room. The main room had been as big as an actual ball room itself. Rosie stood off to the side, a smile on her face before she started heading upstairs. She was going to the balcony to wait for everyone to be in the ball room. Rosie's hair was out up in her pony tail and she didn't have her make up on like usual. The freckles stood out on her face and her blue eyes were soft instead of their usual seriousness.
[/quote]
Last edited by CupidCola on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:45 pm

Seven Yvonne - Form - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Prince

Seven stopped when she noticed something up ahead. A blanket? She wondered as she walked a little closer and saw the bright blue, soft material. She reached to pick it up, but jumped back as the blanket moved. "What the..." She wondered out loud as a little hand came out of the blue bundle. Is that? No, it couldn't be.. out here in the middle of the woods? She reached for the bundle again and picked it up carefully. She moved a piece of fabric away from it's face and just stood there without a sound, It was a baby. She looked around, as if this was some sort of joke and the mother would pop out and take her baby back, but no, nothing happened.

"I like to get to know people before I start talking to them. I would hate to start a meaningful conversation with a jerk." Twig said, looking at Ross the whole time. "That would just be a waste of time." He finished, and then internally shuddered at the fact that he sounded so much like Seven right now. He usually wasn't this upfront and sarcastic, he really was turning into his sister.

Zeak softly smiled at her as he began making his way towards the music. "That's good to hear. You think your well enough to dance?" Zeak asked, not wanting to make it too obvious, but maybe just a little. He listened to Roka's words very carefully, wondering if she did like him or if he was just imagining it.

Prince giggled as he looked up at the strange girl. He liked her, she made funny faces. He smiled at her and shook his hands in excitement.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Sunsmoke wrote:
Jasper|Male|Omega| Rowan Pack|Girlfriend: Kito|Tag: Open

Jasper was already out getting his suit and some of the other's dresses and suits. He was filling in for Aslca. He lets out a soft sigh as he was hoping he could ask Kito out to the dance since he wanted to spend his day and night with her. He smiled a bit as he thought all about the things that could happen in the future for the two. He smiled as he thought about a family then he shook his head as he looked down and sighed softly. "That is just a stupid idea."

Aylson|Female|Healer|Rowan Pack| Love: Open| Tag: Ross and Twig

She smiled softly as she watched the two. She soon giggled to herself before she smiled and looked at Twig. "You know you should try the fruit. I made sure to get the best of the best." She nudged him gently before she glances over at Ross with a small smile. She soon thought for a moment before she looked down and sighed softly as she looked back at the food. Her love would have helped her through the cooking and would always be so playful when he did.

Landon|Male|Warrior| Rowan Pack| Girlfriend: Yoru| Tag: Yoru, Kito, and Rowan

He chuckled a little bit before he looked over and watched his son. He leans down and presses his nose against his own son's tiny nose. He chuckled softly as he smiled down at him. "My son, my loving son."

Sean|Male|Warrior|Rowan Pack|Crush: Open| Tag: Open

Sean was outside again as he was leaning on the railing again. He looked around as he didn't care to speak with too many people in the packs. He sighed softly before he rubbed his neck a little bit. He looked over at the area that held what was meant to be the ball area. He growled to himself before he looked away and rubbed his hands together. He had to go since he was dared to my the little pup.

Mayra|Female|Lead Warrior|Soul Pack| Crush: Victor|Tag: Dustin

Myra thought for a moment before she smiled softly and leaned on the new male. She nuzzles closer to him before she whispers. "I think I already have what I was looking for now. But for dresses why don't we go into this one and see what they might have? " she looked up at him blushing still but more res.

Frank|Male|Beta| Rough Pack| Crush: Rosie| Tag: Open

Frank was sighing as he was sitting on the edge of the railing around. He still was sneezing, but he promises he was going to work on the ball no matter what. He soon lets out a small sigh as he started to put up some of the things that they wanted hanging up. Frank looked at them as he thought about Rosie and was rubbing his neck a bit. He looked away before he moved on to work on something else. He yawns softly before he cracked his neck.

Aslac|Male|Alpha|Soul Pack|Girlfriend: Kali|Tag: Kali

"Well you can fight for our pups if that ever happens. Because I don't want you do get hurt. I need you to lead the pack if I ever die." He leans over to kiss her softly before he smiled before he leans down and kisses her cheek softly.

Rae|Female|Pup|Soul Pack|Crush: Open| Tag: One of the Alpha

She was giggling as she was running around hold the star that they needed for the ball. She giggled softly as she was running around trying to not get caught by anyone. She smiled softly as she held the star close to herself. She smiled as she was trying to find a hiding spot for herself. She smiled as she saw a table. She went under the table and hide there.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me