Soul, Rouge, and Rowan packV2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Soul, Rouge, and Rowan packV2

Postby CupidCola » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:33 am

░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Version 2 of this roleplay

The three packs came together, sharing territory but often having arguments and disputes.
It's up to the three Alphas, and Betas to restore what once was. The generation before them
destroying the trust that made the later generation have to deal with the mess and fix the
problems. Times may become challenging, but as they work together they can pull through.
Maybe, if the problems have been a reverse, they can become the great pack that once was
known as The Rouge Souls of Rowan City Pack. The town they live in is Rowan City, famous for
its ever changing forests, mountains, and land bridge formations. But the other thing they're
famous for? The pack feud, it's known throughout the land. It shall take all three Alphas and
their Betas to save the packs. But under the covers, Soul pack is dwindling in members and fear
of dying off completely. What the Alphas once broke shall be amended, Souls driven back to life,
Rouges and Rowans behind their backs to keep them together. What will happen after the Soul
alpha banishes the Soul beta?
Owner - Inuyasha
MOD - Probably a Doctor
Discussion Thread

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Soul Pack

Alpha (1/1)
Alsac, Male, Sunsmoke

Alpha's mate (1/1)
Kali-Female-Pitbull

Beta (1/1)
Roka Zaffre - Female- Inuyasha

Lead Warrior (1/1)
Myra Mayer-Female-Sunsmoke

Warriors (3/5)
Ryan Phillip - Male - Warriorcats
Rosa Drennings- Female- Inuyasha
Landon Jefferson- Male- Sunsmoke

Healers(2/2)
Kito Estrella (Star)- Female - Inuyasha
Zeak Quin- Male- Pitbull

Omegas (1/5)
Yoru Luna (Dark Moon)- Female - Inuyasha

Hunters(0/5)

Pups, Unranked (2/5)
Rae-Female-Sunsmoke
Roman Hiro Jefferson- Male- Inuyasha

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rouge pack

Alpha (1/1)
Echos Reaves- Female- Pitbull

Alpha's Mate (0/1)

Beta (1/1)
Frank Hancock-Male-Sunsmoke

Lead Warrior (0/0)

Warriors (0/5)

Healers (0/2)

Pups Unranked (0/5)

Omegas (1/5)
Tavish Finnegan DeGroot - Male - PAD

Scouts (1/1)
Elena Stephens - Female - Warriorcats

Rowan Pack

Alpha (1/1)
Kristian Ludwig - Male - PAD

Alpha's mate (0/1)

Beta(1/1)
Erick Ross- Male- R E I G N

Lead Warrior (1/1)
Leigh Romona - Female - Warriorcats

Warriors (3/5)
Landon Jefferson - Male - Sunsmoke
Sean Andrews -Male - Sunsmoke
Seven Yvonne- female- Pitbull

Healer (1/2)
Aylson Jacobson - Female - Sunsmoke

Pups Unranked (0/5)

Omegas (2/5)
Jasper Tempest - Male- Sunsmoke
Twig Yvonne-Male- Pitbull

Loners / Rogues

Hunters
Mick Mundy - Male - PAD

coding credit
Last edited by CupidCola on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:44 am, edited 13 times in total.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Soul, Rouge, and Rowan packV2

Postby CupidCola » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:45 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Commons

Pack Borders

Pack's Living Quarters

Last edited by CupidCola on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:54 am

It had been days after Aslac banished Roka from Soulpack and the pack house. She ran off to unknown areas, keeping right out of pack range but she had been keeping contact with Tavish, Zeak, Yoru and Kito. They are the only people who knew of her placement. She, with the help of Yoru and Landon, took up hiding in the crystal cave. The alpha's were still displeased with Aslacs choice and Soulpack began to rebel against their alpha.
Last edited by CupidCola on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:58 am

Marking
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:55 pm

marking
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EndlessBliss » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:00 pm

mark
EndlessBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:04 am

Today marked the first day of winter as crisp, clean, white snow layered the frozen ground. The pack pups were enjoying the snow over the watchful eye of the pup watcher. The air around the house had been different after Soul's alpha banished the beta, some wolves agreed, others disagreed of his decision. Some just had no opinion to it what so ever, but new year meant new times. Some new pack members came, some on the way.
Last edited by CupidCola on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:41 am

╒═════╡T A V I S HxxD E G R O O T╞═════╕
Rouge Omega | Male | Tagged; x | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He was inside the pack's home, since he didn't exactly like the cold all that much
Back in Scotland he would always stay inside when it rained.. and keep to himself to learn more about mechanics and chemistry
And now that he was the go-to guy for anything chemical, he was a lot more happy with himself
He walked over to the kitchen and moved to grab a mug, before digging around for a kettle in order to fill it with water and put on the stove
Expertly doing this with one arm, as if he had done it before
Because he had.. all the time when it was raining in Scotland
Making hot cocoa was his favorite job.. especially when the wee pups asked for some.. and had a smile on their faces
It warmed his heart like the cocoa would.. and he smiled to himself before setting the kettle on the stove to heat it up
Before looking around for any sort of chocolate
Even though there were packets.. he made his from scratch.. and it was amazing
xx

╒═══════╡K R I S T I A NxxL U D W I G╞═══════╕
Rowan Alpha | Male | Tagged; x | Form | 28 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He was taking a stroll through the snow, having a wonderful time to himself
There wasn't much in way of looking.. since basically it was just white and fluffy
Or... soft? He made a face to try and think of ways to describe the snow
Cold.. wet.. white..
All the while he hadn't realized he had walked right onto the frozen lake.. somehow
He was wearing a very long greyish white jacket and thin gloves
Though his birds were inside for now, he was alone and in his black boots.. struggling to stay up
His jacket was almost like a trench coat, but had sort of a cape at the bottom
And kind of slipped and fell onto his behind while huffing
With nobody else around, or knowing where he was.. he might as well survive on nothing but snow
xx

╒═══════╡M I C KxxM U N D Y╞═══════╕
Exiled Loner | Male | Tagged; x | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He was running now, going as fast as he could before jumping over rocks and logs covered in snow
It was hard to keep going now that his paws were hurting, and cold..
But he needed to head back home.. before he froze to death
He was carrying what seemed to be a large bird in his mouth, something he would have to eat for dinner
Soon enough he stopped and just walked, nowhere near his hut in the middle of the forest
His breath as he breathed heavily turned to fog in the air while he walked, winter's dust on his fur
For now, he was alone and on his way home
If.. he ever got home alive
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:46 am

Jasper|Male|Wolf Form|Omega| Rowan Pack|Girlfriend: Kito|Tag: Open

Jasper cleared his throat as he was at the med shop. He and the cashier was still jealous of each other. Each time Jasper came in with Kito he was over protective and always hold onto her. He hated the guy but he needed the herbs that Kito sent him out to get. Once he got it he took the bag and headed out. He lets out a growl of a warning at the cashier to make sure he knows that Kito is his girlfriend. He soon walked home in the snow as he was done having to deal with the guy. He walked slowly but he smiled as he had a long box in his pocket for Kito. He got it right before he came to that herb store. He rubbed his neck as it was meant to be her birthday gift, but things happened and he couldn't give it to her. He soon sighed as she looked down looking at the ground. He missed his best friend, Roka, she would have been such a help with picking it out and he would have someone to talk to about things like this.

Aylson|Female|Wolf Form|Healer|Rowan Pack| Love: Luke| Tag: Luke and Rae

Alyson smiled as she was watching her little girl running around. She giggled softly as she soon followed her daughter into the snowy outside. She looked over at her love before she leans over and kisses his cheek softly. She soon leaned on him as she watched her daughter play in the snow. "Rae is just a fun loving pup. I am so happy we have her." She looked down at the snow before she saw how deep it was. Her daughter sunk into the snow as she was trying to jump over the snow each time she needed to move around. She just shook her head before she lets out a happy sigh.

Landon|Male|Wolf Form|Warrior| Rowan Pack| Girlfriend: Yuro| Tag: Open

Landon walked out of his room as he was carrying some boxes. He smiled softly as he had a picture of him and Yuro in the box. He was just switching rooms with one of his pack mates. He just wanted to switch so he could share his room with his girlfriend. He picked up his box and moved it to his new room. Once he was there he looked around and smiled. It was nice and neat liked it was almost made for this moment. He soon started to unpack his things and put them in the place they belong. After a while he moved to the book shelf and place the picture of him and his girlfriend there. He smiled softly before he ran his fingers through his hair. "perfect"

Sean|Male|Wolf Form|Warrior|Rowan Pack|Crush: Open| Tag: Open

The dark haired male was out in the back as he was watching the snow fall. He wasn't around the pack much but he was close enough to hear his name if anything is needed. The young male sighed softly as he looked down at the snow. He saw how some of the couples were happy and lovey and he didn't have any of that. He looked at the snow on the railing of the porch and sighed. "Once again I am the loner of the packs." He whispered to himself as he knew no one could hear him or even listen to him.

Mayra|Female|Wolf Form|Lead Warrior|Soul Pack| Crush: Victor|Tag: Open

Mayra was in her own chair as she was reading her book. Ever since she kissed Victor she felt weird and every time she saw him her heart started to beat faster. She soon looked down at the floor before she shook her head. Even thinking about him made her heart beat faster and harder. She was turning red as she was just looking down at her book. She need to try and not think about Victor like that unless he wanted to see her in that type of way.

Frank|Male|Wolf Form|Beta| Rough Pack| Crush: Rosie| Tag: Open

The Beta huffed as he was out at the store. He was the one to cook tonight since most everyone loved his cooking. He soon looked up at the cart as he groans. He soon paid for the food and headed back to the pack house. He had also bought flowers with everything. He smiled a little bit as he thought about Rosie. She was the one who made him be a little bit less grumpy. He soon shook his head as he headed inside the house to put everything away. He grumbles as people walked by trying to talk to their beta. He just growled at them to go away.

Aslac|Male|Wolf Form|Alpha|Soul Pack|Crush: Open|Tag: Open

The alpha lets out a low growl as his pack members have been upset with him after he exiled his beta. He was now always in his wolf form. He stomped around as he watched his pack running into the snow. He growled even more but he stopped as he saw the half blood pack pup, Rae. The pup was one of his favorite in the pack. He tilted his head as he watched her. He never seen a pup so happy before. Aslac tilted his head as he was a bit confused. He didn't know why she was the pup that made him smile and playful but she was. He soon shook his head as he looked around and sighed. He was left alone and it was because of what happened between him and his beta. He plopped down as he just let his head lay on the snow.

Rae|Female|Wolf Form|Pup|Soul Pack|Crush: Open| Tag: Luke and Alyson

The young pup was wagging her tail as she was barking and jumping around. She smiled up at her father and mother as she was happy. She was barking like crazy as she was wagging her tail. She soon ran outside as she leaped into the show. Her dark colored fur stood out in the white flooring. She was spinning around trying to chase her tail. This was her first time being out in the snow and she was just barely one. She smiled as she sat in the snow looking up at her mother and father.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:05 am

Roka Zaffre

23//Female//Rogue//Location: Just outside the pack border// Crush: Zeak//Tags: Open

"Darn this weather, it's way too cold for this,"She grumbled, pacing along the crystal cave entrance. Roka cautiously took a step out, her paw pads freezing almost instantly in the cold. The rogue squinted, looking into the white flurry her eyesight almost failing her. She shook her head, turning to go back into the cave it had been somewhat warm in their but the stream began to freeze. Roka looked back, deciding against going back in and instead went out of the cave to explore the world that the snow began to create. Life as a Rogue, or an exile, is weirder than it seems but mostly it had been about hiding. It didn't do much of a difference since her black fur stood out against the white, fluffy snow.

Yoru Luna

20//Female//Soul Omega//Location: Pack House//Mate: Landon// Tags: Open

The girl sat down on a chair in a quiet room, rubbing her stomach ever so slightly. This winter and pup were starting to become a problem for her back, so often she had to take breaks and sit for long periods of time. She didn't mind it really, usually watching the world go by outside. Yoru wore a winter coat, a maternity shirt, sweatpants, and a pair of fluffy boots since the temperature had started dropping. She had the itching feeling to shift but knew she couldn't so instead she picked up a book and began to read, her hair falling in to her eyes.

Kito Estrella

23//Female//Soul Healer//Location; Store// Mate: Jasper// Tags: Open

Kito busied herself buying supplies for the pack house and their healers. This storm is supposed to be the worst one they've seen in fifteen years, but right now it happened to be nothing but child's play. She had pulled up to the store in her blue pickup truck, getting out, locking the door and shutting it before strolling in. Leo, the manager, still flirted with her even though he knew she is with Jasper but now she learned to ignore it. So it didn't phase her anymore but she didn't know about Jasper, so this time she went on her own to buy supplies.

Rosa Drennings

24// Female// Soul Warrior// Location: Pack house// Crush: None//Tags: Open

Rosa finally woke up, rubbing her eyes and opened them to reveal a very blurry world. She reached over to the nightstand, grabbing her glasses and putting them on. Suddenly the blurry world became new, but that's how she was. Rosa, blind as a bat Rosa, always has to keep her glasses on even in her wolf form too. So she invented special glasses that fit just right, strapped in the back and stayed there when she shifted. When the Soul Alpha found her just a few days ago, she had been inventing yet another machine so he brought her here. Now her day started as she threw on a pair of Mint green shorts, a gray t-shirt, a white t-shirt, and her steel toes. After, she went down stairs looking around for the kitchen.

Rosie

23//Female//Pup watcher// Location; Outside//Crush:Frank// Tags: Open

Rosie had been outside playing with the pups, making sure they were all properly dressed and ready to go outside. She herself had worn a dark red winter outside, enjoying the snow. She wondered when Frank would get back but easily go distracted as one of the pups jumped on her, sending her into the snow. The pack house had changed significantly over the past two years but that didn't seem to phase her much. It only made her stronger, so she stayed where she was and mostly ignored some wolves In the pack.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me