Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Please lock

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:02 am

~General Information~
The Story
Many years ago, a ship crash landed on Earth. On this ship were aliens that piloted giant mechs made of a strange material. Sadly, these pilots perished and a great evil was set free on Earth. It was years before the mechs called out to new beings to pilot them. It was time for the Guardians to return to the world and protect it from The Sorceress. With the help of the ships AI, they will train and bond with each other and their mechs in order to protect their world.

Rules
-All Chicken Smoothie Roleplay Rules Apply
-Character Forms Must Be Posted In The Discussion Thread
-Romance Is Fine
-Please Do Not Play The Sorceress
-You Will Not Know How To Fully Pilot Your Mech Right Away
-When Not In Use, Weapons Will Automatically Go Into Their Inactive Form
-No Powers At The Current Moment

Character Form
-Name
-Sexuality
-Weapon Form
-Inactive Weapon Form
-Appearance [Picture or Description]
-Desired Role [Choose Two]
-Username

Discussion Thread
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3543847

~Gear~
Mech Capabilities
-All mechs share a telepathic bond with their Guardian and may share memories with them when they believe the time is right
-They are self-repairing. No matter the damage, they will always repair themselves
-They can move without a pilot. However, they will only do this is their Guardian is in distress and requires their help

Armor
The armor starts off as a large black cube that will latch onto the person. Once completed, they will have a full set of armor that fits them perfectly. This armor is typically white with accents in the color of the Guardians mech. The helmet allows for easy communication between team members. In the very center of the chest is the symbol of the animal the mech is

Weapons
Much like the armor, weapons start off as a black cube. They are activated when the Guardian first picks them up. The cube will then transform into a weapon that is believed to represent the Guardian. The weapon will then take on an inactive state so that the Guardian may easily transport and hide it from the enemy

~Roles~
Black Guardian - Wolf
-Maxwell "Max" Martins | 19 | Male | Bisexual | War Hammer | Hammer Charm | dragonsFall

White Guardian - Dove
-Alexandra "Alec" Kayla Stoneson | 17 | Feminine | Demi-Bisexual | Zweihänder | Silver Necklace With White Crystal | Wolfiedog3

Gray Guardian - Rabbit
-

Red Guardian - Lion
-Chase Williams | 17 | Male | Gay | Gauntlets | Wrist Bands | dragonsFall

Blue Guardian - Bear
-Lilly Hestur | 17 | Female | Bisexual | Axe | Pendant | Cowhiide

Green Guardian - Lizard
-

Yellow Guardian - Canary
-Jessica | 17 | Female | Straight | Shield | Watch | EcoLaserBuilder

Orange Guardian - Fox
-Cleo | 16 | Female | Straight | Sword | Necklace with Gem | whiteclaw

Purple Guardian - Jerboa
-

Pink Guardian - Alpaca
-

Gold Guardian - Newt
-

Silver Guardian - Falcon
-Rhysand "Rhys" Velarious | 18 | Male | Pansexual | Chakrams | Double Banded Ring | Artemiis
Last edited by seadragonCaspian on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 7 times in total.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guardians Rise [Limited Roles, Open, Accepting]

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:04 am

Max Martins | Male | Bisexual | Black Guardian | No Tags

The young man sighed as he drove in the direction of home. It had been a hectic day at school for him and he longed to just flop down into his bed. However, he paused in front of a long abandoned trail that led into the forest. He glanced to it and frowned as their was a sudden tugging sensation. Was he supposed to go down there? He hoped not. It looked like a place where someone may be attacked. Max shook his head and decided to continue in the direction of home. He pulled out his phone to see that his mother was calling. When he answered, he just got a question of when he would be home. "Soon mom. Don't worry' However, that was scrapped when he heard a howl pierce the air but it seemed that only he could hear it

Chase Williams | Male | Gay | Red Guardian | No Tags

The teen looked at his bandaged hand as he waited for the day to end. He had recently gotten into a fight with one of the other kids. The two were sitting on opposite sides of the room but that didn't stop him from wanting to deck the other in the face. Chase was often hostile and impulsive which got him into quite a few problems at school. The school had called his parents multiple times about this behavior but there wasn't a single thing they could do. The two were often out of town. Chases gaze was snapped away from the other when he heard a sudden growl. He couldn't place where it had come from but it seemed that no one else had heard it. The male glanced to one of the office ladies and stood to head off in search of the source. "Sit down, Williams!" Barked the rather stern woman right away
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artemiis » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:16 am

Rhysand Velarious| Male | Pan| Silver Guardian | No Tags

Rhysand covered a large yawn with the back of his hand and rubbed his eyes once before looking back down at the books spread out on the table before him. A stern librarian cast him a sharp glance and he smiled apologetically. While he normally did good with authority, he withered under dissatisfaction. Rhys flipped a page of the book he was reading and tried to focus on the task at hand, yet he found his mind wandering away from him, today was just not his day. He felt as if he was pulling out his own hair from how hard he was trying to concentrate on his work. Frustrated, he closed the book with a soft thump and put it back where it belonged. He bent down to collect his stuff and walked out of the library. "Ugh, what is wrong with me today?" He murmured and shook his head. Quite suddenly, he heard a high, ear piercing call and looked around, eyes wide,only there was nothing there and no one else seemed to have heard it.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 17 people.
I have received 11 gifts.
Artemiis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:29 am

Maxwell Martins | Male | Bisexual | Black Guardian | No Tags

Before he knew it, he was in motion. Max charged into the forest and found the unused path. It was overgrown with plants and he was certain that he had almost stepped on a snake. He didnt know where he was going but he knew that he was being guided by some mysterious force. The male kept running. On occasion a branch hit his face but it didnt slow him down

The teen was off the moment the bell rang. He felt like he needed to follow this sound to who knows where. It was probably some impulse he had but at least he wasnt in trouble yet. Chase ran into the forest and plunged deeper. The growls came more frequently, guiding him to where he needed to go. Soon enough, he arrived at the location. It appeared to be a ship designed to look like some sort of building. He walked slowly towards the vine covered doors
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:23 am

Alexandra "Alec" Kayla Stoneson || 17 years old || Female || Demi-Bisexual || White Guardian || Tags ;; No One

Alec had been in PE, changing in and out of her normal clothing was bad enough. She hated when others where around thought. Thought she just quickly changed and left the room. She was bored enough as is, thought maybe going home would be better. She lived farther out of town than most. Actually she lived on a farm out of town, thought like she would ever tell anyone, nor would anyone ever ask her. She walked out of the school and started down the streets. She stopped when she heard what sounded like a morning dove.
"Those shouldn't be here.." She mumbled all confused about it.
Seems no one else around her had even heard it. What was going on?
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:23 am

Maxwell Martins | Male | Bisexual | Black Guardian | Chase

When Max arrived at the strange building, he saw another boy enter through a vine covered door. He recognized this boy as Chase Williams. The young man only knew him because his brother had gotten into a fight with him at the beginning of the year. He hesitated a few moments before quickly following him

Chase Williams | Male | Gay | Red Guardian | None

The teen slowly walked into a large entry hall. The floors were cracked beneath his feet and tattered tapestries hung everywhere. He couldn't tell what they had once been but he didn't care. He was going to find the source of the growling. Chase walked carefully down one hall, feeling the wall as he walked deeper and deeper
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:09 am

(( On mobile, please excuse typos and anything wrong. ))

Alexandra "Alec" Kayla Stoneson || 17 years old || Female || Demi-Bisexual || White Guardian || Tags ;; Maxwell

Alec had a strange feeling pull her towards the woods behind some building off to the side. She pulled out her phone, looking at the time on her phone. She cursed quietly under her breath and ran behind the buildings. She dropped her things just as she hit the forest's edge. She listened for the dove's flapping wing sound, plus the chirping of course. She stopped when she had seen a boy walking into a strange large building which seemed to look built into the side of the mountain. She gulped, not being sure. Still she was being pulled towards the group. Finally the feeling of importantance from what was in there got to her. She pulled her long white hair into a messy bun for the minute. She slowly walked into the large entry hall. She gulped once again, then turning to see a boy older than her in here as well.

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artemiis » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:01 am

Rhysand Velarious| Male | Pan| Silver Guardian | No Tags

Rhysand took off, not really caring that other people were in his way. He just felt a major urge to find the source of the shrill calls and gushing wing flaps. Rhys ran as fast as he had ever run before and he hated to run, but this urge just called to him. The concrete that his feet thudded against soon turned into dirt and grass and Rhy's looked around. He seemed to be in some sort of foresty area, but the calls and wing beats matched the tempo of his fast beating heart. His eyes landed on a vine covered building, parshally hidden, he would have missed it if he wasnt looking closely. The urge seemed to want him to enter the building. With shaky steps, he pushed aside the vines covering the door and entered the building. Instantly, the shrill calls calmed for a moment, before taking up a frenzied pace.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 17 people.
I have received 11 gifts.
Artemiis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:03 am

Maxwell Martins | Male | Bisexual | Black Guardian | Chase, Alexandra, Rhysand

Max soon found himself in a dimly lit room. He saw gleaming metal in the darkness but nothing else. It was too dark. "Hello?" Called the boy. He glanced around and in the darkness he saw several other people. Who were they? Why were they here?

Chase would have walked deeper into the building if it wasn't for stone walls suddenly springing up around him. He pressed against the walls in an attempt to get free but it was no use. Similar walls would surround the trespassers. There were no exits.

A sudden voice rang through the building, "Rebooting system. Running diagnostics now"
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:22 am

Alexdra "Alec Kayla Stoneson || seventeen years old || Female || Demi-Bi || White Guardian || Tags ;; Maxwell and Rhysand

Alec jumped a little, plus she might have screamed a little. It wasn't normal for her to scream, since she was normally calm and easily annoyed by it.
"What in the hell is going on!" She yelled.
She didn't want to be here now, still hearing the flapping wings some and the coos. She sat down against the wall and sighed. What was going to happy? Why were they here?

(( On mobile again..))

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me