Tainted Pride (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby dionysvs » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:43 am

Axl | Menia Beach | Tags;; Zenin
    Axl chuckled softly, a wicked grin creeping onto his face. "I'm sorry if I scared you." He leaned over and took a moment to shake some sand out of the cuffs on the bottom of his pants. "I'm not exactly sure, but I've been walking around and it seems that Ivy accidentally crossed into... Kinia." Axl yawned, looking down at Zenin as he expected him to get pissed. He ruffled Zenin's hair and then rested his arm on his head.

(Axl is v cute.
    He's son material)
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:19 pm

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow." -Helen Keller

Name: Leilah Yusari
Nickname: Lei
Species: Darcani
Species info:
Darcani are a race of humanlike creatures with a few noticeable dragon features, such as horns, eyes turning slitted, rarely scales, tails, and an power over an element, most commonly fire. They can transform into a small dragon, the size of a large dog, and from there they can fly. Sometimes a Darcani's human form has wings, but they're usually useless in that form. Darcani can't shapeshift into their human form until they're two, so they stay in their dragon forms until then. The Darcani, legend says, came from the love between a dragon named Alhani and a man named River. They couldn't bear children on their own, and called upon a powerful Azela to spawn a perfect blend of their attributes, a new species that would be their children. She agreed, always happy to help, despite the magic this would use. The Azela spawned two children, small, humanoid creatures with dragon features, the first Darcanis. The energy and magic she used was immense, and she fainted, entering a state near to death. She's stayed like this for thousands of years, and Darcani have worshipped her all that time as a goddess.
Role: Follower (At least until I can think of a good role for her, not sure what spy entails)
Side: Kinia
Powers: Can shapeshift into a dragon form the size of a large dog, can fly but only in that form. Can exhale fire two feet in front of her in both forms.

O N T H E O U T S I D E

Description:
Humanoid- Light colored skin with long bangs over her right eye, with hair that goes to her waist, which fades between light blue dark blue, and purple. Her eyes are bright blue, and the pupils sometimes turn slitted. She is small and slim, about five foot tall. She has small horns that curve slightly inwards and go from a dark blue to purple. She has small useless wings with blue scales that stay at the darker shade on the back, and the lighter in the front, as well as a tail.
Dragonoid- She has scales of the colors mentioned above, larger wings that make her capable of flight, the same horns, and a long tail with a large and strong pointed scale at the tip that curves upwards. Narrow snout, 'ears' that look like small wings.
Hair Color: Starts out light blue at the top before turning a darker blue, then fading into purple.
Eye Color: Bright blue.
Height: Five foot as human, large dog as dragon.
Clothing: Light blue shirt that fades into a darker color at the bottom, long blue sleeves that are slanted and show shoulders at top, blue jean shorts, blue laced boots.
Extras: Sometimes her eyes turn to slits in her humanoid form, usually when she's experiencing strong or sudden emotions.

O N T H E I N S I D E

Personality:
•Friendly•Outgoing•Thoughtful•Oblivious•Distracted•Silly•
History:
Leilah was born on the island of Darcania... Well that's what races incapable of pronouncing the actual name call it. It's actually called *enter roaring and grumbling noises here*, but as you can see I can't type it. Or say it. Since I'm human. It has no translation aside from "Land of the Highest Azela", but we can't just call it Azelia or something. It's not an island full of Azela. Anyway! I digress. Leilah was born on the island of Darcania, a large island full of happy and free spirited Darcani, ruled by Silhanas, their queen, who is chosen by the Azela they worship, so they say. Leilah was always very friendly and laughs, and had one friend who she was very close to, named Tyrah. Tyrah is a dark skinned Darcani boy with healing powers, and he and Leilah played and hung out with each other since they were young. Mahaya, their third friend, always liked to mess with them, saying they would be mates one day. Leilah had a mother and a father, as well as a brother, who loved her very much as well. All was good, as she grew up, they were safe and happy on their little island though outsiders sometimes arrived. One day, however, she and her friends were flying over the ocean, pretty far away for what they're used to, before a storm rolled in, thunderous and fierce. Leilah was thrown off balance by the wind, though she struggled to follow her friends out of the storm. It was unlike anything she ever flew in, and suddenly she found herself being pushed into the water. She flew out again and again but it kept knocking her in, until something heavy rushed into her, and she was knocked out. Her friends lost her, and flew back to the island, terrified and worried, waiting for her to return.
Likes: The color blue, sneaking up on people, being in her dragon form, flying, randomly staring at her own fire like a kid with a lighter, when there's just the right amount of sunlight.
Dislikes: The cold, wind, storms, the color yellow, being prevented from shifting into her dragon form or flying, being being shushed, being cold.
Strengths: Positivity, bravery, fire manipulation, ease of shape shifting, stealth
Weaknesses: Mind drifts often, can be oblivious to some things, can act childish
Fears: Ever since that incident, she's been afraid of the ocean and of storms, specifically thunderstorms and storms with lots of wind.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Siblings: Teko
Friends: Tyrah, Mahaya
Crush: N/A
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A
Husband/wife: N/A
Pets: N/A
Kids: N/A

O T H E R

Theme song: Subtact - Restart
Other: YAY!
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:31 pm

(Accepted)
(I'm just gonna repost my last post because I don't want to keep making different post over and over when no one is around them. Also I fixed both Beatrix's and Ashlin's forms since their personalities weren't right. More has been added to Ashlin's history and there are some hidden clues about the two within their forms somewhere. I'm sure you'll be able to find them though. No i'm not talking about the tiny striked out bits either.)
(Shh, don't tell anyone.)

Ashlin/Ash Odd cinnamon roll/Female/17/Kinia/Siba/Castle Worker/Crush: None/Tags: Open
Ashlin looked at the hallways from her room. Quietly she left the room and looked around a bit confused.
It's almost completely empty in here... I can finally bake cookies without anyone noticing and hide them for myself. She thought, skipping to the kitchen. Once she got to the kitchen she picked up the flour and went to grab a bowl. When she got the bowl she glanced behind her and noticed a trail of flour in the floor. 'Oopsie, i'll clean that up later.'

Beatrix/Bea or Trix/Female/Looks 16/Kinia/Half Azela half Rezla/Princess/Crush: None/Tags: No one Antisocial child is being antisocial
Beatrix sat on bedroom floor looking around for something to do. The girl yawned and thought about taking a nap but then her attention was switched to Kira. The puppy was running around the room non-stop. "I guess it's time to take you outside." Beatrix mumbled, picking up a tennis ball and one of the many plushies laying in her room. The girl tiredly hugged the plushie and made her way to the castle back door with Kira following behind.
Last edited by Memoria. on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, i'm Memoria. I am a
college student who loves to write.
Feel free to pm me at any time.
Just know I sometimes get nervous
when talking to new people.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
She/Her
Young Adult
Pastel obsessed
Writing dump

xxxxxxxx

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm

(oh heck I found them
lemme message you /smirk/)
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Leilah||Female||Darcani||Kinia (Soon Probably Maybe)||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: N/A

A dragon the size of a large dog, with shimmering scales of blue and purple washed up on the shore of Menia, totally unmoving except for the slight rise and fall of its chest and the occassional twitching of its tail. It looked like it wouldn't be long before the creature woke up, it was starting to stir.
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Adrian | Kinia Beach | Tags;; Abe, Aiden, Lei
    Adrian glanced up at Aiden and then let go of his leg. He stood up and stretched, glancing over at the shore. "You two stay here, I'll take a look and see what that is." He gestured to the blue dragon lying in the wet sand. He quickly walked over before she was covered up. He crouched down beside her, being careful so he didn't get sand all over his rear. Adrian grabbed the dragon gently and closed his eyes, teleporting back to the fire. He sat back down on his blankets, waiting for her to fully awaken.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:29 pm

Leilah||Female||Darcani||Kinia (Soon Probably Maybe)||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Adrian, Aiden, Abe

The dragon's eyes opened slowly, before she started to gain consciousness and started coughing, standing shakily as she did so. Her wings lifted a bit, and she froze, startled by seeing herself at a beach. She remembered what happened and figured she must be on her island, the one she grew up on. She smiled, and turned excitedly, before freezing again once she saw unfamiliar humanoids by a fire, unsure why they would be at her island. Maybe they were visitors?
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Adrian | Kinia Beach | Tags;; Abe, Aiden, Lei
    Adrian hesitantly reached out to brush the sand off of her body. "Hey, are you alright? You washed up on the shore and so I brought you up by our fire to warm up," he murmured with a kind smile. "Anyways, I'm Adrian, prince of Kinia~!" Adrian yawned sleepily, leaning back against Aiden and looking over at Abe. "You're welcome to stay out here with us tonight."
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Leilah||Female||Darcani||Kinia (Soon Probably Maybe)||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Adrian, Aiden, Abe

Leilah flinched when he brushed the sand off of her, and she noticed how uncomfortable the sand was, it was in her scales. Leilah listened to him speak. 'A prince?' She wondered. 'Kinia?' She nodded and looked at the others, she wasn't sure she trusted them, but she figured it would be better to stay near others. She wasn't sure if she wanted to shapeshift into her humanoid form, the sand would be all over and in her clothes and she didn't really want to deal with that. She exhaled, tired, and a small flicker of a flame escaped. "My name. My name is Leilah." She decided to speak up, knowing there was no harm in speaking in this form, some dragons could speak this language after all, and if they knew she was Darcani, surely that wouldn't be a problem.
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Ivy-Female-Healer-Menia-Kinia castle

Species: Human---Witch Ancestry
Tags: Karamu,
Crush: ;-;

"Much better" she commented "Its not really necessary to dye your hair if you don't want to. It's not like hair color is going to change much" She continued.
"Anyways, I'm ready to head over if you think you are"

Aiden-male-Castleworker-Kinia-The cove

Species: Human--Winged
Tags: Abe, Adrian
Crush: Abe

Aiden narrowed his eyes at the creature cautiously, and for a second he reached over to protect Adrian but he then realized the threat wasn't as bad as he anticipated. He relaxed and sat back down, A few moments before Adrian did as well. He didn't say anything to Leilah, and got up to sit next to Abe by the fire, accepting the tea gratefully
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me