Closed, please delete

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: City of Corruption | Open & Accepting

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:17 am

Isolde Avelin - The Huntress
18 - female - tags: Ryu, Alesky, Elisium, Danny

When everyone arrived, Isolde slid the bow onto her back. She glanced over the others, seeing what they had. And apparently, Lexy had been given a goat. Then she reached Elise, and a small smile lit up her face.

"By any chance did your mum catch you leaving?" She asked.

Isolde was incredibly lucky about her upbringing, unlike Elise she was taught how to survive, not curtsy. She wouldn't last one day in a dress, and a formal situation? It didn't warrant thinking about.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:39 am

Elisium/18/female/ tags~Ryu, Alesky, Isolde, Danny

She turned towards Isolde with a smile as she spoke.

"Oh. So you can tell?" She joked. She sighed inwardly at her clothes, her life. It wasn't easy being raised to be one thing when she felt she was something totally different. She had to teach herself to fight and she knew she didn't come close to the skill the rest if them had. At least she would be useful for when one of them got hurt. She was great with medicine and treating injuries.

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:46 am

"Just a little," she answered. "Do you have a change?" She asked.

A skirt would be useless if they had to run, but if that was all she had, they would have to make it work. The sun was rising higher every moment, if they wanted to be safe at sundown they needed to leave soon.

"We need to go in the next few minutes, or we'll fall short at night, and I don't particularly want to be eaten by a wolf."
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:03 am

Aleski Illarion (Lexy) - @ Everyone.
Aleski climbed onto the fence and rested on top. He watched and patiently waited as other people arrived at the meeting spot. As people arrived, he greeted them all individually. Aleski wasn't some-one who usually didn't say an awful lot unless he was spoken too or had something important to say, so he just hung around pretty quietly.
As Isolde mentioned being caught up at night, Aleski hoped down from the fence. "I predict by the speed that we all walk together. Plus if there are any hold ups, it may take us longer than two days" he replied. "A camp fire will keep the wolves away. It's the bears we need to be careful of." His attempts to reassure them probably wasn't the most helpful.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keith-Kogane » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:54 am

R Y U
18 - Male - Tagged;; Everyone

Ryu looked up from his musings as someone arrived- it was Isolde. He greeted her with a nod, the frown still on his face. "We better..." he mumbled. The thought of never seeing his family or village again made him angry almost, but he shoved that feeling aside as Aleski approached- with a goat. Well that wasn't the strangest thing he'd ever seen, but why a goat? Shrugging mentally, he just wrote it off. Next to arrive was Elisium, then Danny. Glancing at Elisium's clothes, he frowned. How was she supposed to survive in a skirt? "If you don't have a change, we'll buy something for you in the city."

Looking back one last time, he sighed. "Let's go, guys." Motioning with his hand, he led the way away from the village and into the wilderness beyond.
Keith-Kogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:03 am

Isolde took a last look back at her village, then focused. It was time for the future, not looking back. She started to walk away, away from her familiar ground, and into the city. Could she last without birdsong in the morning? Or the sound of an arrow releasing? She would have to. But two days was all she had left in the wild, and she was going to treasure it.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:13 am

Elisium/ 18/ female/ tags~ everyone

"I have clothes to change into. I just couldn't make it out of the house in them because the weren't lady-like enough." She said as the group began their trek. She caught up with Isolde and grinned. "Now look what you started. Everyone and their goat is worried about me and my clothes." She shot a glance towards Aleski with a chuckle. She couldn't help but be happy. She was finally getting away from her mother and she would be able to be herself. She couldn't say she didn't love her mother, because she did, but she never enjoyed being a girl. The idea of her mother trying to raise a boy seemed nearly impossible though.

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:08 am

Danny|| leaving the village || 18 || Male || @Everyone || McShmalex

Danny walked ahead, matching up with Ryu. "So, what's the plan for the first day? Are we gonna just walk until our legs give out, or are we going to stop at smaller villages on the way?" He puts his bandanna on, wrapping it around his forehead tightly, making sure it won't slip.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:15 am

(I'm going on holiday on Thursday for two weeks, so I won't be able to post much, if at all. Sorry!)

She smiled at Elise's enthusiasm. For Elise this was a new start, for all of them it was a new life. "Speaking of which, why did you bring a goat?" She asked Lexy. It wasn't really that practical if they didn't kill it for food, which most of them had anyway. Was Lexy preparing for the worst? Or taking some of his old life with him?

Again, Isolde checked her bag. Making sure everything was there. She had everything from food to spare bow strings and random things she didn't even know we're inside it.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keith-Kogane » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:31 am

(That's quite alright, thanks for the head's up!)

R Y U
18 - Male - Tagged;; Everyone

Ryu looked over at Danny as he caught up to him. "The plan was to stick to the path. If that leads past a village, we can stay there. If it doesn't, then we won't." He shrugged some, as if he didn't really care. In all honesty, he didn't. Villages were better to stay in than the wilderness but it would be faster if they didn't interact with others.

Once the village was out of sight, he slumped forward somewhat and took a deep breath. That was the hardest part. Now that he was away, he would be able to relax and not feel so upset.
Keith-Kogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me