ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

would you consider joining?

yes
42%
maybe
42%
no
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

Postby Rooster Cult » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:02 am

Jaidex Cross || Rage || 18 || male || loner || straight || Smol Birb || Tags: Lillian / Frozen Gold
A bomb huh? A thrill of fear went through him. There was finally some real danger, something to get worked up about. "Let me guess, this bomb of yours isn't just a small distraction. You're really going to give me a run for my money, huh?" He began putting on his metal plated gloves, sure that he would have to bash something in soon, especially if she did freeze his legs. "After careful consideration of all your calculations," he started, mocking her tone. "I think hand to hand combat might not end with you getting away." He stood at the ready with a confident smile. "Go ahead and try." His tone was dripping with sarcasm. The second she made a move to run or to fight, it would give him just the added boost he needed. "Ladies first."
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:35 pm

Roxette grinned and stated," Mall sounds fun." She was eager to go , but she didn't know what he wanted. Roxette looked to Syren to see what she had to say.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:04 pm

Last edited by mileven♥︎ on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:28 pm

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

Syren nodded and said, "Alright. A mall it is. There should be one nearby... I'm pretty sure I know where it is." She led her friends to the mall closest to them. It was quite busy and large, even though it was a weekday. She looked around a bit. There were a bunch of clothing stores... "See anything interesting?" she asked Roxette and Taylor.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:05 pm

Frozen Gold⟣
|Lillian Jewel|Frozen Gold|Female|17|Villain|Calm, bored|Tags:Jaidex Cross{Rage}|Location|Outside a Jewel store.|

Lillian smiled, counting down the past few seconds in her head. A large grin crossed her face as the earth shook a bit and a bomb went off. "Oh please!" She scoffed flicking her wrist."I can hurt you in hand-to-hand combat, but sure as heck can't beat you. Physically. She paused, clicking her tongue. "But I happen to know how to beat you, emotionally. All you want is to be your hero, correct? Oh who am I kidding. Correct. Now is your chance Mr. Rage. She smiled brightly, her blue eyes sparking in the sun. "Those guards I was telling you about. They were on time." She smiled pulling out her phone, which linked to the security cameras inside. It showed the four cops lying defenseless on the floor. "They are in critical condition. The bomb I set off has a gas in it called 'Silent Death' on the streets. It can kill you in forty seconds. She tossed him the antidote and smiled sarcastically. "10 steps ahead of you. Tick Tock. Those soon to be dead guards, or me, who has escaped all of the prisons I have been tossed into. Their blood, will be on your hands."

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous, ||Tags: Syren, Roxette, ||Location: Mall.||

Taylor looked around. "Lots of things.." Taylor trailed off. "Nothing new though." Taylor pointed to a store and smiled. "I have everything in my size at that store." Taylor said, avoiding knocking into a man. She tipped up her cat-ear headband and continued to look around.

Repost Of Repost Repost wrote:
Repost of Repost wrote:
Repost So Not Lost wrote:
Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Annoyed, enraged||Tags: Tarantula {Samual Aaron Parker} Raphael Ruben

Olivia was slightly surprised when he gripped on to her bow. She hands, slowly slid off and she watched her bow fall to the ground, leaving her arrows relatively useless. It was some times rumored that you could use arrows and knives, but that never really worked, and was more like a myth. Due to her loss of bow, and the fact the she has not practiced throwing knives in a while {She might end up stabbing herself}, she was left with the only option, but she felt that it was not serious enough to result to changing forms.

╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby golden stream » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:43 am

Helena Prince

Tags: None

Helena sighed, wanting something to do. She was relatively bored, and had nothing to do. She sat down in her couch and clicked on the tv, scrolling through the news. A couple fights were going on. A jewel heist or two, but nothing's wesome enough to help.
[center]Image

I love the TV show The Flash
My 4 favorite animals... dolphins,dogs,bunnies and giraffes
My favorite color is purple
huge chicken smoothie fan
golden stream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:57 am

Roxette smirked," Everything is interesting." She stated," I could use another pair of suits." Roxette grinned and pretended to be a casual customer in the store that she liked. She saw a gorgeous suit that had red,blue,and black that reminded her of Syren. Roxette checked the size it was the right size. She grinned and took it off the hanger. She wasn't going to pay for it, just in case she had her nifty gun to avoid the guards decided to stop her.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:25 pm

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

Syren looked around and grabbed some outfits she liked, as well as some hair accessories. She could also do with new glasses frames, as her old ones were getting worn out. She was still innocent in others people's eyes, as she hadn't stole anything yet... she looked like she was just getting stuff to buy. She also grabbed a bunch of red, blue, and black nail polishes. She looked around, spotting Roxette grabbing a new suit. She wondered what Taylor would want.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:21 pm

Repost wrote:
Frozen Gold⟣
|Lillian Jewel|Frozen Gold|Female|17|Villain|Calm, bored|Tags:Jaidex Cross{Rage}|Location|Outside a Jewel store.|

Lillian smiled, counting down the past few seconds in her head. A large grin crossed her face as the earth shook a bit and a bomb went off. "Oh please!" She scoffed flicking her wrist."I can hurt you in hand-to-hand combat, but sure as heck can't beat you. Physically. She paused, clicking her tongue. "But I happen to know how to beat you, emotionally. All you want is to be your hero, correct? Oh who am I kidding. Correct. Now is your chance Mr. Rage. She smiled brightly, her blue eyes sparking in the sun. "Those guards I was telling you about. They were on time." She smiled pulling out her phone, which linked to the security cameras inside. It showed the four cops lying defenseless on the floor. "They are in critical condition. The bomb I set off has a gas in it called 'Silent Death' on the streets. It can kill you in forty seconds. She tossed him the antidote and smiled sarcastically. "10 steps ahead of you. Tick Tock. Those soon to be dead guards, or me, who has escaped all of the prisons I have been tossed into. Their blood, will be on your hands."

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous, ||Tags: Syren, Roxette, ||Location: Mall.||

Taylor looked around. "I like this" Taylor smiled, picking up a cat ear head band. It was gold with purple diamond studding the ear part. "Pretty expensive." Taylor shrugged, and slid it into her purse. She wandered around the store a bit, looking at things, and hugging useless things off.

Repost Of Repost Repost wrote:
Repost of Repost wrote:
Repost So Not Lost wrote:
Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Annoyed, enraged||Tags: Tarantula {Samual Aaron Parker} Raphael Ruben

Olivia was slightly surprised when he gripped on to her bow. She hands, slowly slid off and she watched her bow fall to the ground, leaving her arrows relatively useless. It was some times rumored that you could use arrows and knives, but that never really worked, and was more like a myth. Due to her loss of bow, and the fact the she has not practiced throwing knives in a while {She might end up stabbing herself}, she was left with the only option, but she felt that it was not serious enough to result to changing forms.

╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:54 pm

Roxette picked out a dark green and purple nail Polish as well. She smirked to herself, " Daddy and I are so alike. " Roxette then browsed though the suit section. She came across a green suit but,unfortunately it was a size too small. Roxette scowled and ran out of the store.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me