Through stormy weather Volume 2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Through stormy weather Volume 2

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Jessica turned her attention his blush and gently put a hand on his cheek. “Only a male can imprint.” She said softly and smirked. “Are you well enough yet? I want to learn how to hunt.” Her eyes were playful as could be and she was very energetic.
Last edited by Banana Dancer :) on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:53 pm

James said "Maybe if I got something to eat first. Youve had plenty of blood today. Now.. Lets go to the kitchen and get me something to eat." He sat up slowly and shifted into a wolf. He had better balance that way.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Jessica growled in protest and threw herself into the sheets dramatically. Only her hair falling off the side of the bed was visible. An annoyed huff came from under the blankets. “You gonna deprive a girl of her needs. I don’t think I had enough and the pain in my mouth dont think I had enough.” Then muttered a dark thought. “Maybe I could find someone to sink my teeth into.” She peeked out from behind the covers, looking mischievously at the door. Popping back up, she bounced off the bed. Then it was the door, swung it ajar and ventured down the hall happily. “Oh mighty Steede !” She chimed playfully. “Keep up!”
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:03 am

Quinn laughed a bit. "I would hope that you're human."

Leanah leaned against Henry.

((im sorry ive been so MIA, I am dealing with a lot of medical stuff.))
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~hope Mikaelson~ » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:23 pm

Clara saw a little paper air plane come to her. She then picked it up and saw where she could find the book. She was glad someone help her out. She smiled and looked around and saw a girl. She sais" thanks for helping. Me. " she had knifes on her side. She find something odd about this girl.

Joseph smiled and as the song ended he pulled her back to the table and said" it was nice meeting you miss. Quinn. But I have to go. I hope to see you around again. "

Hanna started to have a panic attack and fell to the fall crying. She hasn't had one since she was a little girl. When she was scared. She was breathing bad.the child in her problemly doing to this. She was in the hallway.

Amberle said" yes I'm hungry. " as she hold onto him.

Jake was in pain but healing. Berry had left the room. So it was night and him. He mind link "let it go. Berry not here. I trust that you can do this. I'm always here. Also I'm fine. I'll stop you of you pass the point. Do you understand son."

(sorry about my MIA I been sick for the last two weeks. And I'm still sick.)

[Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
‏Known as intelligent,
ambitious,
hard-working lady.

xxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Current Job:
Sanews Network Manager (R5)
as Director of Employment Academy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Former Job:
16th Advisory Council
Former Ast chief of FMD,

xxxxxxxxxxx
~hope Mikaelson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:34 pm

(I hope youre all ok and feeling better)

Night linked 'Dad... Im letting go... Its not going to be pretty.' He let go and the beast took over growling and roaring at his father. He tackled his father scratching and clawing til his finally bit him. He was at not remorse and no regret this was the beast this was who he was with the beast.

Rosco said "Lets get some food what kind of food would you like?" He looked into her eyes.

Spiros ran to Hannah hearung her crying. He said "Hannah its Spiros. I'm right here look at me." He stroked her cheeks and rubbed her hair in hopes to help her focus. "Breathe Hannah."

Luna groaned and slowly sat up she kept Laurel sedated with her mind link ability 'Sleep now child you deserve it.'
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Banana Dancer :) wrote:
Jessica growled in protest and threw herself into the sheets dramatically. Only her hair falling off the side of the bed was visible. An annoyed huff came from under the blankets. “You gonna deprive a girl of her needs. I don’t think I had enough and the pain in my mouth dont think I had enough.” Then muttered a dark thought. “Maybe I could find someone to sink my teeth into.” She peeked out from behind the covers, looking mischievously at the door. Popping back up, she bounced off the bed. Then it was the door, swung it ajar and ventured down the hall happily. “Oh mighty Steede !” She chimed playfully. “Keep up!”

(Feels, I just got two shots today in both arms and it’s hurts to do things on my own and I’m getting sick from them. Go figure)
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:38 pm

James said "I'm not your steed." He giggled and chuffed. "Do not feed off of anyone else you will not stop yourself and you will not be able to do from yourself till you feed enough animals to tame your beast." They were close to the kitchen now.
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:41 pm

Jessica spun with a smile and ruffled the fur on his head. “I could definitely ride on your back.” She teased playfully and gave a smirk. “After you, I don’t think they’ll taste any better.” She rolled her eyes and became playfully again. “My beast. Grrr. I’m a beast.” She swayed her shoulders back and forth with a wide range. “Yeah, beast mode.”
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:44 pm

James said "Your beast mode can be extremely dangerous. The person I dealt with before you was an extremely dangerous hybrid. He was hidden away from his family and friends but His son saw him. Supported him through it all"
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me