Behind Black Eyes (Demon/Human RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Behind Black Eyes (Demon/Human RP)

Postby Darkanra » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:40 pm

♚ ᗩᘔᖇᗩEᒪ || J₳₵₭
Azrael / Jack | Male | Demon | Form: xXx | Tagged: Thea

Azrael froze, panic flitting across his scarred features. Was she a hunter? Would he have to let Jack take over to get rid of her? Azrael didn't like killing, but if it was in self-defence... He decided to play along and see where it got him. "What if I am?" This should be good. I hope she's a hunter. I want to kill something.

sᎾuᏞ
Soul Helsin | Male | Human | Form: xXx | Tagged: Hikaru

Following Hikaru, Soul strolled along, completely at ease, watching the shadows in his peripheral vision. "So, you gonna tell me what we're hunting? Like, what your target looks like? I might be able to help you find it, rather than just tagging along like a useless tail."
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Sherlock_ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:15 am

Riot-Demon-Tags: Cali

Lice. Why would she think he had lic- oh. Got it. "No." He quickly stammered out. "I just touch my hair a lot. Reflex I suppose." He was beginning to get a little twitchy with how badly he was playing being a human, he was usually a lot better at this.

Thea Anish-Human-Tags: Azrael/Jack

Thea grinned again at the reply. She was having an actual real life conversation with a demon! And recording it! "Well, that's what I want to know." What if he was, the voice sounded male, but maybe not. The demon was still in the shadows, was it frightened? Could they feel emotion? She physically shook her head to clear her mind again as more questions tried to claw their way to the forefront of her mind. She was not going to start bombarding the poor demon with questions if said poor demon was frightened. Or, at least, not yet.

═══ ═══
●●●●●●●●●●

◎◎ Ꭵ'ᗰ ᗩ ◎◎
Image◎◎◎

◎◎◎ Image
Hi, I'm _SHERLOCK_, I like RPing, cricket,
Pokémon and Marvel. Feel free to PM me
about anything you want.

If you want a pet from my doubles list,
the chances are that I'll give you it for free...
or an underpayment.
Credit ©

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
═══( ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ)═══
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
_Sherlock_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:59 am

Verin Kaito Sabitov|Male|Demon|Location;Some random house|Tagged; Alexstrasza

Verin let out a low hiss but remained in the room he was. Slowly the demon peeped around the corner, nearly-black eyes softening slightly and the hard glare melting away. It wasn't a human. Good. He slowly lowered his wings, stepping away from the doorframe and into better view.

Hikaru White|Male|Human|Location;Streets|Tagged;Soul

"It's the one that keeps popping up in the news. Short stature, red hair." The demon hunter informed, letting out a huff. "No one's been able to catch the damn thing. It's got some kind of teleportation ability."
Hikaru ran a hand through his hair, he'd ran into the demon a couple of times before but never managed to 'cross it off the list'. Honestly it had made him really quite irritated, he just wanted to get rid of it, especially after it had gone after some of the other people in his neighbourhood.
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:18 am

Alexstrasza looked up at him. She relaxed slightly realizing that he was a demon. Alexstrasza asked quietly, " Who are you ?" She remained in a guarded state,despite not being as scared as she once was.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:12 am

Cali T. Rainn

The white walking man appeared and she continued to walk alongside him. "Ah, sorry, I just get a bit paranoid. Bad memories of lice, you know?" She laughs lightly, looking to the side. "Um, so, you live in town or visiting?" She shoved a hand in her pocket.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:08 am

Verin Kaito Sabitov|Male|Demon|Location;Some random house|Tagged; Alexstrasza

"Verin." The demon murmured, only just loud enough to hear. He kept his distance from the other demon but had lost his previously threatening posture. "And you?" He questioned.

Hikaru White|Male|Human|Location;Streets|Tagged;Soul

"It's the one that keeps popping up in the news. Short stature, red hair." The demon hunter informed, letting out a huff. "No one's been able to catch the damn thing. It's got some kind of teleportation ability."
Hikaru ran a hand through his hair, he'd ran into the demon a couple of times before but never managed to 'cross it off the list'. Honestly it had made him really quite irritated, he just wanted to get rid of it, especially after it had gone after some of the other people in his neighbourhood.
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Alexstrasza slowly put her sword back into the sheath. She introduced quietly, " I'm Alexstrasza." Verin as he called himself seemed to loose his threating manner towards her She on the other hand, was still on the fence slightly. Alexstrasza mentally told herself to relax and remain calm.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me