Behind Black Eyes (Demon/Human RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Behind Black Eyes (Demon/Human RP)

Postby Darkanra » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:16 pm

ᗩᘔᖇᗩEᒪ || J₳₵₭
Azrael / Jack | Male | Demon | Form: xXx | Tagged: Open

Azrael sat on the bench in the park, fiddling with a small rock some obnoxious human had thrown at him earlier that morning. You should've killed him, Azrael, whispered Jack in his mind, now he'll go tell all his kid friends he dared disrespect a Demon and lived. Even worse, that the Demon did nothing! You're so pathetic- "Shut up, Jack." Azazel growled, but it was a weary sound, and he knew Jack would hear it. Jack wasn't all that vocal usually, because most of the time, Azrael could suppress that part of himself. However, the stone incident had made his so very depressed, and now the inner voice of his more fiery half snarled ideas of revenge inside his head. You know I'm right, Azrael. You'll see it one day.

sᎾuᏞ
Soul Helsin | Male | Human | Form: xXx | Tagged: Hikaru

"Yeah, it really has. Anything happen recently?" Taking the candy out of his mouth, he studied the other hunter as he pulled up beside him, looking for any signs of a recent fight. He knew it wasn't a very accurate way of checking though, because he knew Hikaru could take care of himself. Soul himself had a small cut across his cheekbone from a smaller Demon that had put up a bit of a fight, but that was all sorted now.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:40 am

Cali T. Rainn / Tags; Riot

She kept walking, but checked her phone at a constant rate. She kept wondering if she'd had time to make it back home in time at this rate or if she should get a taxi. Her eyes dropped to her phone for a second more, but her shoulder brushed against someone's harshly, making her phone clatter on the sidewalk, and she quickly gasped to whoever, "Sorry- Oh man," she picked up her phone and looked back at the person. "I'm sorry I wasn't even paying attention."
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Sherlock_ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:25 am

Riot-Demon-Tags: Cali

Riot gasped as the human bumped into him, his hand flying sub-consciously up to his hair again. He forced himself to act normal and laughed slightly, offering the female human a reassuring smile. "No problem, I wasn't looking either." Still smiling, he swapped his hands on the shopping bag and held his hand out. The process of shaking hands as a form of greeting or trust was still lost of the demon but, all humans had such strange rituals to go through at times. Anyway, he shook off his thoughts and focuses back on the girl, "I'm Ryan."
Thea Anish-Human-Tags: Open

Thea smiled sweetly at the waitress and ordered another coffee before turning back to the computer screen with a look that could melt the stupid thing. Who knew demons were so hard to predict? I mean, they are only the physical embodiment of chaos, it was really annoying that they were smart as well. So decided to try another tact to meet her first demon. She quietly closed her computer and slipped out of the café before her coffee arrived.

═══ ═══
●●●●●●●●●●

◎◎ Ꭵ'ᗰ ᗩ ◎◎
Image◎◎◎

◎◎◎ Image
Hi, I'm _SHERLOCK_, I like RPing, cricket,
Pokémon and Marvel. Feel free to PM me
about anything you want.

If you want a pet from my doubles list,
the chances are that I'll give you it for free...
or an underpayment.
Credit ©

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
═══( ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ)═══
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
_Sherlock_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:55 am

Cali T. Rainn

She seemed a bit thrown off and she quickly shoved her phone into her purse. She shook the hand firmly, with a small, apologetic smile on her lips. "Cali. And, yeah, that isn't a nickname for anything," she says, as if she had to say it a million times before this incident. "Um, you okay? I kinda, you know, bumped into you pretty hard.."
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:04 pm

Verin Kaito Sabitov|Male|Demon|Location;Some random house|No Tags

Verin was no longer sure where he was, one moment he had been caught in another street fight and now he was here; he assumed it was someone's house and honestly didn't want to run into the owner. After a moment of standing completely still and listening carefully, he came to the conclusion that the building's inhabitant was out. The demon had sensitive hearing and would be able to pick up any footsteps. His stomach brought his mind back to what had lead him into the fight in the first place. Hunger. It had been gnawing away at him for days. He was in a house anyway, might as well take something and get the hell out.

Hikaru White|Male|Human|Location;Streets|Tagged;Soul

"Anything happened? To me not really, however I do know a guy who was killed last week." Hikaru said with a small shrug. The demon hunter was pretty much markless, apart from old scars and a cast on his wrist.
"What about you?"
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Sherlock_ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:18 pm

Riot smiled again, his cheeks were getting tierd of all this, and shook his head. "No, I am alright actually." He wondered if he should just go but he realised that the female- Cali, Cali had dropped her phone. "Is your phone ok, it hasn't broken or anything?"

Thea Anish-Human-Tags: Open

Thea smiled sweetly at the waitress and ordered another coffee before turning back to the computer screen with a look that could melt the stupid thing. Who knew demons were so hard to predict? I mean, they are only the physical embodiment of chaos, it was really annoying that they were smart as well. So she decided to try another tact to meet her first demon. She quietly closed her computer and slipped out of the café before her coffee arrived.

═══ ═══
●●●●●●●●●●

◎◎ Ꭵ'ᗰ ᗩ ◎◎
Image◎◎◎

◎◎◎ Image
about anything you want.

or an underpayment.
Credit ©

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
═══( ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ)═══
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
_Sherlock_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:40 am

♚ ᗩᘔᖇᗩEᒪ || J₳₵₭
Azrael / Jack | Male | Demon | Form: xXx | Tagged: Open

After leaving the park, large fedora pulled over his horns and bright green hair, Azrael padded though the streets, eyes downcast as he tried to avoid any interaction between himself and the humans. It was a sort of aimless wander, as he wasn't sure what to do or where to go. Any ideas, Jack?
Kill the humans? Go drinking? Kill more humans?
Sorry I asked.

sᎾuᏞ
Soul Helsin | Male | Human | Form: xXx | Tagged: Hikaru

"Oh yeah. I heard." Soul nodded slowly, popping the lollipop back in his mouth as he sucked on it thoughtfully. "Aside from running into an angry midget of a Demon, nothing much. You have a target for today?"
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:47 am

Cali T. Rainn

"My phone," she says, reaching into her purse for it again and double checked if. "Well it turns on... but there's a crack on the corner. Shouldn't be too big of a deal," she shrugged, stuffing it in her back pocket instead.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:53 am

Verin Kaito Sabitov|Male|Demon|Location;Some random house|No Tags

Verin was no longer sure where he was, one moment he had been caught in another street fight and now he was here; he assumed it was someone's house and honestly didn't want to run into the owner. After a moment of standing completely still and listening carefully, he came to the conclusion that the building's inhabitant was out. The demon had sensitive hearing and would be able to pick up any footsteps. His stomach brought his mind back to what had lead him into the fight in the first place. Hunger. It had been gnawing away at him for days. He was in a house anyway, might as well take something and get the hell out.

Hikaru White|Male|Human|Location;Streets|Tagged;Soul

Hikaru shrugged again "It was difficult not to hear to be honest. Went around the area like wildfire. No one's caught it though." The demon hunter mused before listening to what Soul had been up to. He nodded slowly. "Midget demon? How midgety? Because yes I do have a target and I would say it's a midget...not sure if you would though..."
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Sherlock_ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:39 am

Riot smiled awkwardly again and gestured in the direction he was going. "I'm going that way..." He went to go before realising this was rude for humans and turned back, "Do you want to come along?"

Thea Anish-Human-Tags: Azrael/Jack

Thea wandered through the town, staring into every face that she passed and somehow managing to look reasonably sane at the same time. She turned a corner backwards as she tried to peer over the crowd towards a person who was wearing really mismatched clothing but he seemed an unlikely demon. She turned back around and spotted bright green hair. Quickly dismissing how weird she must look, she practically run to get a better look. But only practically, she was not going to waste energy by running when she could be talking to a demon.

═══ ═══
●●●●●●●●●●

◎◎ Ꭵ'ᗰ ᗩ ◎◎
Image◎◎◎

◎◎◎ Image
about anything you want.

or an underpayment.
Credit ©

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
═══( ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ)═══
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
_Sherlock_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups