Over

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: »The Island« Powers RP - Accepting

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:37 am

Dian now had somerhing to stop that guy's pain. Perhaps he should send someone to get that healing guy, Kristian. But that could also be a risk. He would see first, perhaps it wasn't that bad after all...
He then heard a voice. He looked up, seeing a girl.
"You are not supposed to be here," he said. He watched her calmly. He didn't really care, but it were the rules.
"I'm Dian," he said, not mentioning his last name. Only 2 others knew. Only Clayton and Tars. He wanted to keep it that way.
He walked back to the door to leave. "If you want to talk some more I suggest you do so on the way or once we get back into the kitchen."
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alorty » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:17 am

~ Seraphina Claire Abernathy ~ Gifted Guard ~ With: Piper Reed ~
This girl was BEYOND a nervous wreck; Piper's actions somewhat concerned Seraphina. "You're.. Not forcing me to do anything," Sera assured the girl. Piper's voice was so soft, Sera had a hard time hearing her. She didn't want to call attention to her powers, so unfortunately she would just have to deal with it. She did, however, make her own voice sound soothing in an attempt to help calm Piper down. "I'm a guard; my job is to help who ever may need assistance.... At least, I think that's my job. I never really got a thorough explanation of my duties." Seraphina tilted her head as she noticed Piper's flushed features. She didn't look well at all. "How about.... We take a couple of breaths, drop these off at the library, and go grab a snack?" Sera suggested, figuring the girl needed time to wind down. "The name's Seraphina, by the way." After a brief moment, she began to walk towards where she believed the library was.

[[ OOC: If anybody has any open characters they're itching to roleplay, they're more than welcome to interact with Sera. ]]
Last edited by Alorty on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alorty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:58 pm

K r i s t i a n _ L u d w i gxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He chuckled and shook his head
"Shush.." he smiled while moving to get off him
"You helped enough."
And sat there beside him with his hands in his lap
"You know I've alvays loved your smile.." he grinned
Seeing that the other was weakly doing so

M i c k _ M u n d yxxxxx🏹
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He nodded and sighed while stretching a little
"Prolly on th' ground.." he answered flatly while smiling
"Come on.. it ain't gonna be t'at long before ah steal a few sheets. If ye want yer own bed ah can build two.. t'at'll take me twice as long but it'll be worth it.."
And chuckled while putting a kind hand on her shoulder
"Don' worry about me, Sheila.. I'll be a'ight! ah promise.."

C A S E _ S t e l l a rxxxxx⚙️
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ever since he had arrived to the island, he had lost Phantom and Clayton and ended up finding shelter in the large building with the gifted
Though it wasn't a bad thing, and he sighed while sitting on the ground in the common area
He had also found his brother, and his.. human.. brother
Though he didn't realize the human one was his brother, and just accepted the fact that TARS was in fact his own twin
Fine with him
As long as he wasn't alone
He would go on about his day doing his thousand piece puzzle he had found in a closet (open)

T A R S _ S t e l l a rxxxxx⚙️
He waited outside the kitchen, just until Dian got back
Watching the male on the inside
He looked so familiar.. but with the mask it was hard to tell

A r i s t i d e _ L a F l e u rxxxxx⚜️
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He chuckled gently while watching Hyung
"Not exactly.." he nodded and winked at him
"Close.."
He then looked down and wiggled his toes a little in the sand
And wondering what it felt like to be under water again
It had been so long
"Maybe later..."
Was he.. scared??

Y e r s i n i a _ P e s t i sxxxxx💚
He huffed and nodded before sitting there stiffly
"No.." he repeated softly and waited
There was no way he was to follow them there
Sitting and soon grabbing a pen and pad of paper
To draw, or something of the like in his spare time
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:37 am

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Tagged: Kris.
"Fine. Okay. If you say so," Blaise replied, still unconvinced, but went along with it anyway. He sat up as well, running a hand over the back of his head to dust off the sand. He then rolled his eyes slightly, but not in an annoyed way, more of a good-natured way. "You don't have to try and flatter me. But thank you," he responded, then he looked down towards the sand, blushing slightly.

Rose Whitlance
22|Female|Common
Tagged: Yersinia, Dian.
Rose shrugged slightly, indifferent. "Sorry about that. I wasn't given a rulebook for the island when I arrived, though," she replied, then she laughed lightly. She tilted her head back slightly, watching Dian for a moment, then she added, "Well, good to meet you, Dian," she noted that he didn't tell her his last name, like she had done when introducing herself, but she assumed that he either didn't have one, or he simply didn't see the point in telling her. It didn't really matter either way, though. She followed him to the door and out to the corridor. "Of course! I don't know who that guy is, but do you?" she asked, curiously, wondering if everyone on the island knew of each other.

Drake Altador
21|Male|Gifted
Tagged: Aristide, Hyung.
Drake nodded slightly, "Later, then. I don't think Hyung would appreciate being left alone on the land if we went right now," he agreed. He stretched out again, shifting his position so that he was leaning back on his elbows instead of his hands. The sunlight glinted off a large, gold, engraved armcuff he had on his upper right arm, and he flicked his tail again, a little harder to splash up a fair bit of water.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:57 am

Dian sighed softly, barely notable. "Oh gosh, a talker," he mumbled. He always avoided this, he never knew what to say to people.
Though she sounded friendly and... happy? At least she didn't call him named or yell at him.
"No, I have no clue who that guy is. Is that a problem?"
He didn't mean to sound rude, it was a real question. Perhaps only friend did this - offering help. He had no idea.
"If you need a copy of the rules I can give you one later... if I can find it."
He had a few copies in his room, but that was a big mess. He used to give everyone a copy, but he stopped doing that a while ago. No one ever read it.
"Did you just get here?" he asked. Normally he flew the helicopter, but for the past week another pilot did, since he had to check the systems with Tars.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoloHero » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:56 pm

Hyungsuk nodded. "None taken, I tend to entertain myself, With powers.. Anyway, I'll be waiting here or near the shore you guys can go swim" He shrugged it off since it didnt bother him. He knew he could entertain himself with something on this island. Hyungsuk looked at Aristide's expressions.
I'm You're ♞ Knight ♞In 🌟Shining🌟♦Armor♦

PM me for roles
SoloHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:37 am

Nico || Male || 18 || Gifted || Dog/Wolf Hybrid || Tags: Daniel
"Aw man." Nico mocked a pout when he heard he wasn't going to get a scream. But he'd just try harder to get one out of the guy next time. First, he'd planned on making a friend today. "Pleasure to meet ya Daniel." He said before letting go of the other's hand to stuff his own in his pocket. "So if I can't get a scream, how about a laugh huh? I'd be happy to hear either~" Nico grinned, leaning forward on his feet in anticipation.

Lily || Female || 16 || Guard || Dog/Wolf Hybrid || Tags: xxxx
By now, Lily had successfully calmed and cooled down, eased by the soft sounds of the outdoors. The headache that threatened to form and the emotions that she fought hard to keep from existence had disappeared before they could do any damage to her and for that she was grateful. And all this before she she made it to her favorite spot on the whole island. It was a large lake with crystal blue waters that created the most beautiful sounding waves, in her opinion. And a few paces away was a small field of flowers of various colors. The sight of the flowers were what really made her feel better . Just looking at them made all the ails in her heart disappear. Lily sat among them gently, leaning against a tree and watching the breeze brush the flowers. She sighed and let her eyes slip close, for she was now content.

Piper Reed || Female || 16 || Common || Medic || Tags: Seraphina
Piper bit her lip lightly. She must have looked truly pathetic in this girl's eyes, but that wouldn't be anything new to her. She ceased her lip gnawing once the other had mentioned being a guard. Piper felt herself relax at that, though she wasn't sure why. Normally she shied away from the guards too. Maybe it was the sound of the other's voice. It was pleasant to the ears. So much so that Piper managed to shyly smile in here direction. "A-A guard you say? That's g-great to h-hear." One could tell she was relaxed now due to her lesser amount of nervous stutters and no longer tensed muscles. "A-A s-snack w-would be nice..." She nodded, looking down. "I'm P-Pi... I'm.. Piper..."

Isaac Night || Male || 21 || Gifted || Scientist || Tags: xxxx
Issac was bored. Not always a good place for the scientist to be in. Because when he's bored, he likes to go out and make entertain. And by that, I mean trouble. Not that he sees it that way. He twirled in his chair, spinning round and round, staring into the ceiling of his room while twiddling his thumbs. 'What to do today..' He thought to himself, still spinning. 'Well I'll never find any fun if I sit here.' He told himself and yet he didn't move. He liked spinning in his chair. He stopped spinning abruptly and kicked the wall the action sending his chair rolling backwards. His door opened automatically as he approached it and he slipped right out into the hallway. He turned his red gaze from the ceiling to look both ways, left and right of the hallway. The was no one. "Thus no fun." He sighed, watching his door slide close on its own. Issac leaned back in his chair for a moment before going back to spinning, staring at the ceiling. Though this time, he slipped into his state of invisibility, making it appear as if the chair was simply spinning on its own. Yea, he was bored.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:53 am

K r i s t i a n _ L u d w i gxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He watched him with a grin before shaking his head
"no flattery.." he answered and shrugged
"Just truth."
And moved to stand before trying to help the other up
"I really am zankful you helped me, Blaise.."

M i c k _ M u n d yxxxxx🏹
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He chuckled and nodded while looking down a little
"Yeah.. thought so.." he mused and shook his head before watching her
"Ah mean.. ah dinnit know 'er well.. but.. ah always feel loik I know 'er better when ah smell it. Th' blanket smells of me old home.."
and went silent while watching her with intent blue eyes
Before they glanced to the sky and he looked a bit confused as to what she was looking at

C A S E _ S t e l l a rxxxxx⚙️
Ever since he had arrived to the island, he had lost Phantom and Clayton and ended up finding shelter in the large building with the gifted
Though it wasn't a bad thing, and he sighed while sitting on the ground in the common area
He had also found his brother, and his.. human.. brother
Though he didn't realize the human one was his brother, and just accepted the fact that TARS was in fact his own twin
Fine with him
As long as he wasn't alone
He would go on about his day doing his thousand piece puzzle he had found in a closet (open)

T A R S _ S t e l l a rxxxxx⚙️
He waited outside the kitchen, just until Dian got back
Watching the male on the inside
He looked so familiar.. but with the mask it was hard to tell

A r i s t i d e _ L a F l e u rxxxxx⚜️
He nodded and sighed while smiling slightly
"Good idea.." he answered to Drake before letting his hands rub against each other
Something he rarely did, a sign of weakness and emotion
he was getting uncomfortable around the topic of going back to the water..
He glanced to Hyung and sighed while shaking his head
"Don't worry.. I am not one to jump into zings.. trust me.. we can.. sit and talk still.. non?"

Y e r s i n i a _ P e s t i sxxxxx💚
He huffed and nodded before sitting there stiffly
"No.." he repeated softly and waited
There was no way he was to follow them there
Sitting and soon grabbing a pen and pad of paper
To draw, or something of the like in his spare time
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoloHero » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:18 am

Hyungsuk looked over at Aristide, Something seemed.. Low key wrong. "Alright if thats your choice" Hyungsuk said with a added shrug. He fixed his hoodie, that was slightly getting in his face along with his Hair.
I'm You're ♞ Knight ♞In 🌟Shining🌟♦Armor♦

PM me for roles
SoloHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:29 am

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Tagged: Kris.
Standing up with some help from Kris, Blaise glanced back down to the ground, attempting to force down another light blush, even if it wouldn't have shown up much anyway. Then, looking back up again, he responded, "Well, your smile isn't too bad either," and he lightly smiled. "...I'm glad you can fly again. You must be so excited," he added, with sincerity, even if his stomach did clench a little again. It was a weird feeling, actually liking someone else... not that he'd admit that so readily right now.

Rose Whitlance
22|Female|Common
Tagged: Yersinia, Dian.
Rose shrugged off Dian's mumbling. She couldn't let little things bother her, and if it was really a problem, then she would rather it was discussed more openly. She then shook her head again, "No, I just thought that you might have known each other... but I guess not," she replied. She then looked surprised at his offer to give her a copy of the rules. She didn't think that there was actually a written rulebook. With a light laugh, she spoke again, "Don't feel pressured to. I'll figure things out," and she nodded in response. "Yep! Well, a couple of days ago, actually," Rose paused, wondering if she should talk about the reason why she was here. After all, she knew that Blaise had powers, so it wouldn't be surprising if the others on the island did as well. She decided to wait. As they returned to the kitchen, she pushed the door open, smiling warmly.

Drake Altador
21|Male|Gifted
Tagged: Aristide, Hyung.
Drake watched Aristide, curiously. He found his behaviour quite odd, and it was becoming clearer that he was getting uncomfortable about the subject of going back into the water. He would have to press for answers later, but for now, he decided to try and angle the conversation away to something else. "Of course we can sit and talk," he responded, then patted the sand next to him. "I do not intend to come much further inland, so maybe you guys would like to sit as well,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me