Mystic Pack & Bloodrose Pack (Werewolf Romance) N + A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Mystic Pack & Bloodrose Pack (Werewolf Romance) N + A

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:08 am

Twig Yvonne - Male - 19 - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Twig finally found his way out of the woods. He still didn't really know where he was but at least he was out of the woods.

Skylark Yvonne - Female - 19 - Crush: Open - Tags: Gabriel Honeycutt

"Oh hello, your the lead fighter?" Skylark asked, surprised that this guy was the lead fighter. He looked kind of soft not what you would expect. "Congrats, that's a pretty hard position to get from what I've heard."
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:39 am

Roka Zaffre- 20- Female- Mystic Alpha-Crush: Lucius-Location: Hidden- Tags: Lucius

Roka had heard rustling in a nearby bush, so as an alpha she told Lucius to wait here. She nudged the dinosaur into hiding before she left, her teeth bared and her eyes scanning the darkness for signs of life.

Nico Pastel-23-Female-Mystic Omega-Crush: Open- Location: Outside- Tags: Naomi, Faye

Nico nudged her, whispering in her ear to go tell Victor. He was the Bloodrose Alpha and from what she knew, he took everyone seriously.

Emily-5 years old- Loner- female- Tags: Naomi, Rowan, Ray

After moments of silence, Emily fell asleep with half of a sandwich hanging out of her mouth. She had been exhausted from her journey that she experienced.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Storm!! wrote:Rylie
_______(The brave)___________
crush| russell tags| sean location| the wedding|outfit
------------------------------------------------------------------------
She smiled and gently kissed him before sitting up and changing back into some clothes
Okani
_________________(𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖)___________

Crush| victor // tags| victor| location,wedding|outfit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
she ran over to victor who was out cold, she switfly shook him
trying to wake him up

Faye
________( The hunter)______

crush| open// tags~victor// location| outside the wedding| outfit
---------------------------------------------------------
she smiled as the alpha fell, she scurried off to the balcony and jumped down landing perfectly
she snuck into the shadows waiting for the beta to run off so she could catch him
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:07 pm

Sunsmoke wrote:Aylson|Female| Wolf Form|Mystic| Mate: Aaron| Tag: Aaron

She giggled softly as she looked up at him. She soon leaned on him and closed her eyes.Mmmm Lets not have a fight my dear. She places a hand on his hand while she intertwines their fingers together. She felt safe with him around her and she loved the feeling he gave her. She snuggled her way closer to him as she was turning a slight red.

Sean|Male|Wolf Form|Bloodrose|Girlfriend: Rylie| Tag: Rylie

Sean rolled on his side as he was watching her. Don't leave just yet

Russell|Male|Wolf Form|Bloodrose|Girlfriend: Annabelle|Crush: Rylie| Tag: Annabelle

Russell kisses her forehead as he held her tail. He thought about Rylie as he kept annabelle close to him. He actually love and care for Annabelle but something about Rylie kept making him think about her.

Jasmine|Female|Wolf Forms|Bloodrose|Crush: Open|Tag: Ari

Jasmine thought for a moment as she started swing side to side. How about each one of use tell the other a personal fact about themselves. you start then I go then you and so on and so forth.

Maybie|Female|Wolf Form|Mystic| Crush: Open|Tag: Open

She started to giggle as she looked up to her best friend. You know you should go over there and talk to her. Since I know you are that hippie type that wants to have to pack one again. You might just be the reason for it. She winked at him before she patted his back then started to walk away from him

Leona|Female|Wolf Form|Bloodrose| Crush: Erik|Tag: Erik, Open

Leona soon started to sit down as she looked at the ground. She lets out a small sigh as she pushes her hair back.

Rowan|Male|Wolf Form|Loner|Crush: Open| Tag: Ray

Rowan looked at the young girl as he lets out a small sigh. He rubbed his neck a little bit before he looked at the Ray.Yet I still wanna keep her with me even if she had a family.

Kyson|Male|Wolf Form|Bloodrose|Crush: open| Tag: Emy

IT just a cause for stupid love.

Ace|Male|Wolf Form|Bloodrose|Crush: Open| Tag: Toby

Ace shook his head as he pounced on his brother. He smiled and wagged his tail. He looked at him before he presses his nose against his brothers.

Sybil|Female|Wolf Form|Bloodrose|Crush: Open|Tag: Open

Sybil walked outside as she knew she wasn't needed at the moment. She looked up at the sky and took in a deep breath.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Botz » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:20 am

(Sorry I disappeared. But I'm back)
Victor - alpha of bloodrose - 23 - tags;
faye, destinee

victor laid unconscious.

Annabelle - female - bloodrose fighter - 20 -
tags; russell

Annabelle laid there and looked at the ceiling."so..what now?"

Ari - male - 26 - mystic healer - tags; jasmine
    ari thought for a moment. "Hmm.. Alright sounds good enough to me... Lets see... Im not really am only child.. I had an older brother who ran off when he was about 17"
Lady_Botz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:55 am

Aylson|Female| Wolf Form|Mystic| Mate: Aaron| Tag: Aaron

She giggled softly as she looked up at him. She soon leaned on him and closed her eyes.Mmmm Lets not have a fight my dear. She places a hand on his hand while she intertwines their fingers together. She felt safe with him around her and she loved the feeling he gave her. She snuggled her way closer to him as she was turning a slight red.

Sean rolled on his side as he was watching her. Don't leave just yet

Russell|Male|Wolf Form|Bloodrose|Girlfriend: Annabelle|Crush: Rylie| Tag: Annabelle

Russell chuckled softly as he wraps his arms around her. He rubbed her arms before he leans down and whispers. I love you.

She smiled softly as she turn to him. She loved to listen to him for some reason. She tilted her head as she took in a deep breath. That must have suck.

She started to giggle as she looked up to her best friend. You know you should go over there and talk to her. Since I know you are that hippie type that wants to have to pack one again. You might just be the reason for it. She winked at him before she patted his back then started to walk away from him

Leona soon started to sit down as she looked at the ground. She lets out a small sigh as she pushes her hair back.

Rowan looked at the young girl as he lets out a small sigh. He rubbed his neck a little bit before he looked at the Ray.Yet I still wanna keep her with me even if she had a family.

Ace shook his head as he pounced on his brother. He smiled and wagged his tail. He looked at him before he presses his nose against his brothers.

Sybil walked outside as she knew she wasn't needed at the moment. She looked up at the sky and took in a deep breath.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Botz » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:38 am

Victor - alpha of bloodrose - 23 - tags;
faye okani

victor slowly started to wake up as he was being shook. He mumbled something and closed his eyes tight.

tags; russell

she smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm hungry... I'm gonna go get some food." She got up and slipped one of his large shirts on. She then walked downstairs to the kitchen and started making herself some food.

ari sheugged, "I suppose.. Truth be told we weren't that close." He looked at jasmine and raised his brow. "So.. What about you then?"
Lady_Botz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:46 am

Rylie
_______(The brave)___________
crush| russell tags| annabelle location| the wedding|outfit
------------------------------------------------------------------------
she rolled her eyes and gently kissed his forehead " i'm going to go
get something to eat then i will be back"
she reassured him before leaving the room
and trotting downstairs to see annabelle, " good morning" she stated before
noticing the rather large shirt she had on " had a good night? im guessing" she asked
raising an eyebrow

Okani
_________________(𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖)___________

Crush| victor // tags| victor| location,wedding|outfit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"victor please come on" she pleaded slightly
shaking him once more,she lifted his head and placed it on her
leg "wake up!" she stated pinching him....
what can i say she is a persistant gal.

Faye
________( The hunter)______

crush| open// tags~victor// location| outside the wedding| outfit
---------------------------------------------------------
she smiled as the alpha fell, she scurried off to the balcony and jumped down landing perfectly
she snuck into the shadows waiting for the beta to run off so she could catch him
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Botz » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:53 am

[quote="Feline:~:Kingdom"]Victor - alpha of bloodrose - 23 - tags;
faye okani

victor slowly started to come to and when she started pinching him he grabbed her wrist tightly.
    He was still on red alert and sat up quickly. His head spun and it felt like his brain was rolling around in his skull. "HUNTER! he yelled, but quickly groaned and put his hands on his head, falling back onto his back. "There's there... Was a hunter!" He spoke franticly, eyes still closed as he tried to call the damage his movements created.

tags; Riley

Annabelle had a bowl of cereal ready by the time riley showed up. Her eyes widened and she looked down at her attire when the girl started speaking. What on earth was she doing here? She wasn't part of the pack. "I did indeed... But I dont believe that's really any of your business." She set the cereal on the counter, giving the girl a pleasant smile that placed a thin mask over the bitter feelings she had for her. Mixed in with everything was a bit of pride that wanted to shove the fact that she was with Russell right in this girls face.

ari sheugged, "I suppose.. Truth be told we weren't that close." He looked at jasmine and raised his brow. "So.. What about you then?"
Lady_Botz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:06 am

Aylson|Female| Wolf Form|Mystic| Mate: Aaron| Tag: Aaron

Sean groans as he had to sit up and get out of bed. He tosses on some sweet pants as he started to yawn. He went to fix his hair before heading downstairs.

Russell slowly got out of bed. He slide on some shorts as his hair was all mess. He ruffle up his hair as he headed down shirt. He was sliding on a button up shirt before he heard the two girls.

She smiled softly as she looked at him.
She slowly got up as offered hee hand to him.
can you swim?

Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me