You die now. || Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

I would join the...

Black Coats
51%
Blue Scarves
28%
Red Gloves
21%
Yellow Caps
No votes

Total votes : 43

You die now. || Open & Accepting

Postby Darkanra » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:27 am

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

╔ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╗

Welcome, welcome to the City of Jigoku.
Where dreams are made and shattered and
anything can happen.

Now, one thing you should know about Jigoku, is the
famous gang wars that frequently occur. Jigoku is
notorious for it's wide variety of people and cultures,
as well as a mix of ideas for how things should be
run. These ideas often clash in explosive wars
that sometimes tear up the city and divide
its people.

So, there are four different gangs. If you're not
already in one of them, pray you never get caught
in the crossfire. And if you are in, watch your
back. You're not the only gang in town.

Discussion thread

╚ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝

Last edited by Darkanra on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Gangs

Postby Darkanra » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:30 am

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

X
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Basics:. The Black Coats are renowned for their elegance and influential
power. They are the most reserved of the gangs, usually preferring to watch the other
gangs squabble rather than getting directly involved themselves. however, a Black Coat
knows how to hold a grudge, and are prideful to the point that wounding one may backfire
horribly for the aggressor.

They are famed for their love of the colour black, which will be found on their attire at any
time, though not necessarily as a coat. Despite their refined tastes, hoodies are often a
popular item of clothing for a Black Coat, purely for the anonymity it brings them. Black
Coats prefer to blend into the crowds, as opposed to the more colourful gangs, who wear
easily distinguishable colours and are easy to spot. Their leader is not very well known,
and the Black Coats won't give up their identity easily.

Leadership:. The leader is often the strongest at the time, and is treated
with revered respect.

Fighting style:. As said before, Black Coats prefer to stay away from most conflict,
but can and will hold their own if they believe in a just cause or are provoked first.
Black Coats have a favoured weapon, like the other gangs, and pretty much every single
member knows how to use them, with a few exceptions where members have a more
personal taste in what they prefer to fight with. Because of their more graceful style,
Black Coats usually know a few styles of martial arts, as well as being quite fiery
once wronged.

Signature weaponry:. Knives, and for those who fence, rapiers and such.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Basics:. The Blue Scarves are a more relaxed group, being the most
chill of all the different groups. Blue Scarves are always up for a bit of fun, although
they are not the most violent, mostly they're seen in small groups, chatting and
laughing as they lounge around in the city.

This is definitely the group to pick if you're just after good times with your mates
with little to commit to and not much to defend. Blue Scarves are mostly pleasure
junkies, and some of their most frequent haunts are the cinemas and malls of Jigoku.
They travel in smaller, 'friendship' type groups, and generally are a lot more friendly
than any of the other gangs.

Fighting style:. Blue Scarves are really only in it for the lolz and aren't serious
fighters, usually running when the going gets really tough. However, they do travel
in closely knit groups, and word travels fast, so if you hit one, you hurt them all.

Leadership:. The leader is well known, and treated with a higher respect
than other members. However, they'll get stuck in with everyone else with enthusiasm.

Signature weaponry:. Baseball bats, crowbars, and everyday items all become
weapons in a Blue Scarf's hand.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Basics:. Red Gloves are the dangerous sort. The ones that seem to accumulate the
psychos and such of Jigoku. The members are always eager for a fight and they're smart
to boot. The Red Gloves are rumoured to be the biggest backstabbers of the four gangs,
with every man for himself and survival of the fittest being the motto they live their lives
by. If you're weak, this gang will beat the will you had to live right out of you. Unless you
know you're the best of the best and aren't afraid to prove it at every turn, this is not
the place for you.

Red Gloves are certainly the wolves of the City. They tend to travel alone, being distrustful
and mutually distrusted by all, including most of their own gang. However, they're easily
recognised by the bright crimson or red clothing they choose to wear, as well as punk type
accessories, for some. There is a sort of pronounced hierarchy in the Red Gloves, with
constant battles to be the leader. If you manage to stay leader for longer than a couple
of weeks, you're doing well.

Leadership:. The leadership role is a much coveted position, and any Red Glove is
entitled to challenge their leader at any time for the position. This is often an intense,
all-out battle, sometimes to the death.

Fighting style:. Red Gloves are the sneakiest and most dirty fighters. To them,
the ends justify the means absolutely. They'll do anything and everything they have to
to win.

Signature weaponry:. The Red Gloves tend to use whatever works best at the time,
from guns to knives to baseball bats. They have a hand in the black market and
illegal weaponry.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Basics:. If Jigoku was a school, the Yellow Caps would be the jock clique.
They are usually the exercise addicts, stronger than other gangs in terms of muscle power.
However, most of them are all brawn no brain, with the exception of the deadly Yellow
Cap that actually have a mind to put the muscle to good use. The Yellow Caps are certainly
the brutes of the City, and travel in large rowdy groups, picking fights with other gangs, most
likely the Red Gloves who are the aggressive brain to the Caps' aggressive brawn.

They are extremely conspicuous in their branded yellow attire, usually as caps or handkerchiefs
tied around their faces. Yellow Caps are also known for their fondness of workmen's clothes, like
steel toe boots and hardy, yellow construction gloves. They love to brawl with just about anyone,
but as said before, they especially like to challenge the Red Gloves, who usually accept readily.
"If Red Gloves are the wolves, Yellow Caps are the bears", remarked a Blue Scarf to a Black Coat
once, as they watched a Yellow Cap throw a Red Glove across the street with an angry roar.

Leadership:. The Yellow Cap leader is usually the one with the most brain and muscle with
a good idea of how to use them. Their gang is usually very compliant to their wishes, acknowledging
their comparative intelligence.

Fighting style:. Yellow Caps make good use of their fists and various city decorations. From
street signs to vending machines, rubbish bins to an unwary Red Glove, Yellow Caps are always
happy throwing whatever comes to hand at the time.

Signature weaponry:. Themselves, really.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏᴀᴛ ʙᴀsᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʙʟᴜᴇ sᴄᴀʀғ ʙᴀsᴇ

X
X
ʀᴇᴅ ɢʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴀsᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
X
X
ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴄᴀᴘ ʙᴀsᴇ

Last edited by Darkanra on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Characters

Postby Darkanra » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:29 am

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
    ✎ All of Tess' Rules apply
    ✎ No god-modding
    ✎ No Mary/Gary Sues
    ✎ Try to keep genders even
    ✎ No killing another person's char without asking
    ✎ Please wait to be accepted before posting
    ✎ Please no one-liners or text talk
    ✎ When talking OOC please use brackets () (()) {} []
    ✎ Don't spam the thread with bumps, etc.
    ✎ No bad language, however, words like
    xxx'damn', 'crap' and 'hell' are allowed.
    ✎ Tell me when you are going to be away
    ✎ All forms on the discussion thread
    ✎ Reservation lasts 24 hours

Current Gang ratios:.

x
BC
    7 members
    5 male
    1 female
    1 nonbinary
x
x
x
x
BLSC
    2 members
    1 male
    1 female
x
x
x
x
RG
    5 members
    3 male
    2 female
x
x
x

YC
    2 members
    1 male
    1 genderfluid
x
x
x
N/A
    2 members
    1 male
    1 female

Gangs:.

XXXXXXXвlacĸ coaтѕ
Leader:. Kanra Ayazi | God of Mischief
Second in Command:. Erin North | Pyra Ilver
Members:.

XXXXXXXßĹÚĔ ŚČÁŔVĔŚ
Leader:.
Second in Command:.

XXXXXXXʀɛɖ ɢʟօʋɛֆ
Leader:. Tajem Fenix | _Sherlock_
Second in Command:. Akuma | God of Mischief

XXXXXXXҰELL㊉W CAPS
Leader:. Val Koshiro | Implosion
Second in Command:.

XXXXXXXNeutral Parties

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Code: Select all
[center]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/center]

[right][img]Picture%20Here[/img][/right][center][img]Name%20Font%20Here[/img]

[size=100][b]❛Quote...❜[/b][/size][/center]

[size=120]:|𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕤|:[/size]
[list][size=85][b]Nickname:.[/b]
[b]Real Name:.[/b]
[b]Age:.[/b]
[b]Gender:.[/b]
[/size][/list]

[size=120]:|𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖|:[/size]
[list][size=85][b]Eye colour:.[/b]
[b]Hair colour:.[/b]
[b]Skin colour:.[/b]
[b]Gang coloured clothing:.[/b]
[b]Taste in Attire:.[/b]
[b]Common Expression:.[/b]
[/size][/list]

[size=120]:|𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝|:[/size]
[list][size=85][b]Sexuality:.[/b]
[b]Likes:.[/b]
[b]Dislikes:.[/b]
[b]Plus traits:.[/b]
[b]Negative traits:.[/b]
[b]Crush/Partner:.[/b]
[/size][/list]

[size=120]:|𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣|:[/size]
[list][size=85][b]Special/ notable abilities:.[/b]
[b]Gang:.[/b]
[b]Alignment:.[/b]
[b]Other:.[/b]
[/size][/list]

[center]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/center]
Last edited by Darkanra on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:42 am, edited 10 times in total.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res

Postby Darkanra » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:35 pm

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: You die now. || Open & Accepting

Postby Pyra Ilver » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:11 am

Erin North-17-black coats-second
Tags:

"I don't stand for lying, now three of my sources tell me this isn't true, why should I believe you over them?" Erin asked the quivering man. She had come to the abandoned warehouse in the East because new information had come up concerning a tip. "You're so desperate for business to start, you would lie to the gang with more information than anyone else in this city."
She unsheathed her rapier and rested the point on the ground.
"The Black Coats are against liars, so they are against you. You leave the city tonight or you'll be relieved of some of your limbs."
She twirled her sword back into its sheath, turned and strode out of the warehouse. Erin had other business to attend too.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:24 am

izanagi ryuu // twenty-seven // red gloves member & genius hacker // location: cafe // tags: open

hunched over his computer, fingers furiously rushing over the keys, he made a peculiar figure at the cafe. not only was ryuu clad openly in gang colours, he didn't seem to care about any possible attention attracted his way, expressing his frustration verbally left and right. ryuu loved numbers, he really did, but the people behind those numbers.. were undeniably, unequivocally stupid. especially if they considered themselves some high and mighty yakuza. now, ryuu wouldn't normally be conducting business with the black market in broad daylight at the back of a cafe, but he didn't really feel like paying the wifi bill back at his lot. hence, the free connection from the coffeeshop. at least it was fast. within the hour or so, he would probably make his way back to red glove territory, and hole himself up in his self-proclaimed 'workspace'. but until ryuu sorted out his affair with the black market liaison, he would have to remain in the cramped coffeeshop.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:26 am

ᎠᎪᏒᏦ
Kanra Ayazi| Male | Black Coat Leader | Form: xXx | Tagged: Erin

"Hey, E. You're too tough for the poor guy." Kanra swung himself down from the railing he'd been clinging to halfway up the side of the next warehouse along, landing next to Erin as she walked past. He smiled cheekily, mocking her attitude to liars. "Besides, if he loses his limbs, he'd be a bean. Beans are only for cool people." the Black coat Leader sometimes only made sense to himself, often finding things funny where others just stared on in confusion. With his hands in his hoodie pockets, he looked like your everyday teen out for a stroll, but Kanra was one of the most dangerous men in the city.

Kanra shrugged, before looking away from Erin, grin fading away. "So? What's the news?"

x
x
x

ᗩKᑌᗰᗩ
Akuma| Male | Red Gloves Second | Form: xXx | Tagged: Izanagi

Walking into the café he knew he'd find some interesting company, Akuma was not disappointed to see Izanagi typing furiously in the corner, ignoring the pointed stares in his direction. Akuma was without his neckerchief today, but people still moved aside as he made his way towards Izanagi, gliding silently between tables. It might've been his dark, merciless eyes or flame red hair, but Akuma did not care. As long as they weren't in the way. "Izanagi." With a small smile, he stood next to the Red Glove hacker, hands in his jacket pockets. "Fancy seeing you here."
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:35 am

Erin North-17-Black Coats-second
Tags: Dark

"You can never be too tough on those who will betray you. Sends a message."
She smiled internally at his weird joke that made no sense, it was his thing. Though it didn't reach her face as she was fuming over her source.
"Well, he tried to sell me information about rival gang members, their bases, names, the works. As well as something about the mayors wife cheating again. When I went to some old sources, it all fell through."
She glanced over at Dark.
"And for the record, that's so not true, I'm cool and you don't see me missing any limbs."
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:44 am

ᎠᎪᏒᏦ
Kanra Ayazi| Male | Black Coat Leader | Form: xXx | Tagged: Erin

"Oh, riiight. False info, etc. The usual crap." He grinned and winked. "I guess I'll just have to send you out to beat them all up. Either that, or," he went back to serious, puzzlement evident in his orange eyes, "we'll have to send some more scouts out, just to see if we'll have any more luck stumbling over their bases.." Kanra shrugged again, before the mischief returned to his face, eyes glittering. "You have not yet reached enlightenment, grasshopper. How about I cut off some of your limbs. I guarantee you'll feel the ultimate coolness in no time."

x
x
x

ᗩKᑌᗰᗩ
Akuma| Male | Red Gloves Second | Form: xXx | Tagged: Izanagi

Walking into the café he knew he'd find some interesting company, Akuma was not disappointed to see Izanagi typing furiously in the corner, ignoring the pointed stares in his direction. Akuma was without his neckerchief today, but people still moved aside as he made his way towards Izanagi, gliding silently between tables. It might've been his dark, merciless eyes or flame red hair, but Akuma did not care. As long as they weren't in the way. "Izanagi." With a small smile, he stood next to the Red Glove hacker, hands in his jacket pockets. "Fancy seeing you here."
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:47 am

izanagi ryuu // twenty-seven // red gloves member & genius hacker // location: cafe // tags: akuma

ryuu's brown eyes darted upwards as a shadow fell over his form. out of instinct he twitched, about to reach out and close his laptop lid to avoid prying eyes, only to recognize the figure standing before him. the right hand of the red gloves himself, and a self-proclaimed demon, akuma. and in a coffeeshop of all places. what a surprise. ryuu always assumed the 'legendary' beings of the red gloves wouldn't frequent such a commoner haunt. "oh, it's you," he drawled dismissively, before turning his attention back to words crawling across his screen. "if you had an inquiry about the deal for the upcoming shipment, don't bother. it's handled and done. expect crates of new goodies in a few days, at the usual drop point."
Last edited by nyctomancy on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me