༻✿~EverSummer~✿༺ (New & Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ༻✿~EverSummer~✿༺ (New & Accepting!)

Postby Emma Loo » Thu May 25, 2017 7:28 pm

*~ Avery Kennedy ~ 20 ~ Location: Cafe ~*
Avery sat in amazement as she watched Nico perform his song. Wow, he's really good! She thought to herself. She tapped her finger to the beat of the song, and was soon wrapped in it all together.

*~ Ethan James ~ 21 ~ Location: Cafe ~*
Ethan rested his head in his hands as he gazed up on Nico performing his song. He's too good, he thought. He smiled, letting out a sigh of relief as he sat back up. Ethan locked his gaze onto Nico, hanging on his every lyric, letting the stern sound of his voice envelop him.
*~ she/her ✿ virgo ✿ ISFJ ~*
╔══════════════════════╗
hey, i'm emma. i'm a tired high
school band nerd. my pm's are open,
i'm friendly i swear. you'll find me in
the games forums. have a good day.
╚══════════════════════╝
*~ trade threadthis or that ~*
Emma Loo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StayAliveItsWorthIt » Fri May 26, 2017 4:09 pm

-Nico DeAngelo-20-Location: Cafe

Nico looked out to Ethan and smiled, "When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky. To the beat of our hearts at the same time. So close but so far away. She sleeps alone. My heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you. She lies awake. I'm trying to find the words to say. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you. Another day and I'm somewhere new. I made a promise that I'll come home soon. Bring me back, bring me back to you." He continues, testing his voice with the higher notes.

"Even in times of trauma, we try to maintain a sense of normality. Until we no longer can. That my friend, is called surviving,not healing. We can never be whole again...We are survivors... If you are alive today you are a survivor. But those of us who have made it through hell and are still standing? We bare a different name: WARRIORS."
StayAliveItsWorthIt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emma Loo » Fri May 26, 2017 9:03 pm

*~ Avery Kennedy ~ 20 ~ Location: Flower Shop ~*
Avery's expression faded from happy to more of a serious face. I.. She shook her head. No, this totally isn't relatable, it's just lyrics Avery, just lyrics. She thought. Avery paused, and finished her croissant, and left. Avery checked her watch as she walked back to the flower shop. While walking, she sung those same lyrics to herself in her melodic voice. "She lies awake. I'm trying to find the words to say. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.♫~" Avery paused, stopping herself in her tracks. Ugh, get a hold of yourself! She opened the door to her shop and changed the shop sign to Open.

Ethan tapped his foot to the beat of the song, and smiled when Nico hit the high notes. He did it! He looked around and noticed Avery left. Hm, must've just stopped in. He thought, but then turned his focus back to Nico.
╔══════════════════════╗
╚══════════════════════╝
Emma Loo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Sat May 27, 2017 1:50 am

∆ Sylver Lee ∆ 22 ∆ Location: Cafe ∆

Sylver brushed up on her light makeup with a handheld mirror and a few tools from her clutch. She liked to feel beautiful, empowered. Her order of a blueberry scone, a chocolate chip cookie, and coffee arrived, and she went up to the counter to get it. When she sat back down, she looked around, observing the people inside the cafe. She had finished an order early, and was wasting time at the cafe. The performer was quite talented, and had a pretty voice. Sylver wondered how he would sound with her violin accompanying him.

Just as she was finishing her food, Sylver remembered she had to find some flowers to match the dress she had just finished. She sighed, getting up and rushing out. The flower shop was close by, she could go there. Sylver entered the building, and looked around, deciding to opt to the dark-colored roses. She designed a black gown for formal evening parties, and she wanted roses that would match with some sort of jewelry, eyeshadow, and/or lipstick that the customer would be wearing. She wandered around, looking for anything dark blue. She would get a collection of each color she liked, and she wanted to get the rarer colors first.
i prefer to have my nightmares with open eyes ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emma Loo » Sat May 27, 2017 4:03 pm

*~ Avery Kennedy ~ 20 ~ Location: Flower Shop ~*
Avery looked across to counter to see a customer had entered. Avery took a deep breath before exhaling and putting a soft smile on her face. "Hello there, can I help you find anything?" She asked Sylver, in a polite tone. Avery took note of her fashion sense and makeup and how well everything went together. Must be a fashion designer, she sure fits the role! She thought. Avery smiled at the thought, brushing some hair behind her ear.
╔══════════════════════╗
╚══════════════════════╝
Emma Loo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StayAliveItsWorthIt » Sat May 27, 2017 4:46 pm

-Nico DeAngelo-20-Location: Cafe

As Nico finishes his song he nods and walks off the stage. He walks back to his spot, a few people giving him a 'good job' as he walked past. He places his guitar in it's case and walks to Ethan. "Hey..." He says nervously, "When do you get off?" He questions, knowing h worked at 5:00 until 7pm. He runs a hand through his dark flattened hair, brushing it to the side.

"Even in times of trauma, we try to maintain a sense of normality. Until we no longer can. That my friend, is called surviving,not healing. We can never be whole again...We are survivors... If you are alive today you are a survivor. But those of us who have made it through hell and are still standing? We bare a different name: WARRIORS."
StayAliveItsWorthIt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emma Loo » Sun May 28, 2017 7:59 am

Ethan smiled when Nico approached him and he got up. "Good job as always man!" He patted him on the back. Ethan was a little surprised and caught off guard when Nico asked when he got off work. "Oh, I get off at 7pm." He noted. "Anyway, is there anything you wanna buy before you leave?.." He asked him while walking back to his station.
╔══════════════════════╗
╚══════════════════════╝
Emma Loo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StayAliveItsWorthIt » Sun May 28, 2017 4:21 pm

-Nico DeAngelo-20-location: Cafe

Nico grinned slightly when he was told they get off at the same time. "No I'm good but uh... do you maybe wanna meet me down by water around 7:30?" Nico asks, slightly worried if he were to say to 'no' and he never really fancied water ever since the incident with his brother happened. He rubs the back off his neck, a habit he did when he was anxious, leaving pink marks where his fingers were.

StayAliveItsWorthIt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emma Loo » Sun May 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Ethan stopped in his tracks and raised his eyebrows in shock. "Um.. Sure." He said with a slight smile. "I'll cya then." He said before waving and walking back to his station. As Ethan went back to his station he began to fiddle with the cups. Maybe he just wants to hang out. He naively thought.
╔══════════════════════╗
╚══════════════════════╝
Emma Loo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StayAliveItsWorthIt » Sun May 28, 2017 5:54 pm

-Nico DeAngelo-20-Location: Bar

Nico smiles, and walks out heading to work. He goes and quickly gets changed into a black button up shirt and blue jeans. "Okay! What can I get you?" he asks the man sitting at the counter. "Can I get a gin and tonic on the rocks?" he requests, Nico nods and quickly prepares his drink. he couldn't help but smile and wait for after work.

StayAliveItsWorthIt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me