─── ❛ not alone! `✧ ❜

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

are you interested in joining?

yes! I've been stalking the thread for a long time now
14%
just passing through, no thanks.
No votes
maybe! give me some time to think. {pm me if you'd like to reserve}
No votes
no. I'm not interested.
29%
I'm already in it!
57%

Total votes : 7

─── ❛ not alone! `✧ ❜

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:07 am

╾──────────────────────╼
based off of allan walker's song, alone
╾──────────────────────╼
Last edited by Miku01 on Wed May 31, 2017 8:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ not alone! `✧ introduction ❜

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:12 am

╾──────────────────────╼
a group of people that range from ages 13 - 30 live in a house upon a cliff (securely away from the edge), and this house protects them from the world outside. most of them are orphans, which their parents have sadly passed on or have disappeared from the world. each of them are special, since they all have a power that not every human in this world has. they are able to shapeshift into animals and different people from the world. some are enemies, some are lovers, it really depends on what they do to other characters to make them feel this way.
╾──────────────────────╼
disc. thread
Last edited by Miku01 on Mon May 08, 2017 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ not alone! `✧ rules ❜

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:19 am

╾──────────────────────╼
one;; every site rule applys to this roleplay, so please try not to break them.
two;; there are limited spots, so two characters for each person, both opposite gender.
three;; each character is able to change into three animals, but have unlimited opportunities to change into a person. they are forbidden to turn into others in the household, and can only change into people their gender.
four;; the youngest your character may be is 13, whilst the oldest may be 30.
five;; post all forms on the discussion thread.
six;; disable signatures please! I'd prefer to keep everything nice and tidy.
seven;; no crushing on your own characters, but they may be siblings.
eight;; there is no such thing as a perfect character; everyone must have a bad side.
nine;; this roleplay is meant for characters to be tied to each other and in the future, become lovers. feel free to set things up with other users to make assignments.
ten;; marriages will be held at the house, and characters are also able to have children if desired.
╾──────────────────────╼
Last edited by Miku01 on Mon May 08, 2017 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ not alone! `✧ staff ❜

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:26 am

╾──────────────────────╼
owners;; able to strike/ban/accept people
mods;; able to strike people, watch over the threads
note!;; ask these people for help when it's needed!

owners
kiiro kun / owner
confident. / co-owner

mods
to be assigned later
╾──────────────────────╼
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ not alone! `✧ characters ❜

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:29 am

╾──────────────────────╼
♀{8} - ♂ {8}
closed

evangeline prescott / 20 / hetero / kiiro kun
louis grey / 23 / bi / kiiro kun
alyxandra hardy / 26 / pan / confident.
michael romanoff / 29 / pan / confident.
amanda lynn / 18 / hetero / :~:fullmoonhowls:~:
satriss / 25 / heterk / :~:fullmoonhowls:~:
alexandria hollis / 23 / hetero / anma innrig
ammalynn clearwater / 26 / hetero / young god.
greyson peters / 21 / bi / tate langdon
athlios akui / 18 / bi / god of mischief
raiden amherst / 22 / bi / anime_lily
cadenza amherst / 15 / hetero / anime_lily
amara / 21 / hetero / valiant
erica welch / 19 / hetero / angered kitty
jessie kimble / 24 / hetero / angered kitty
kanra arahiro / 18 / bi / god of mischief
╾──────────────────────╼
Last edited by Miku01 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:01 am, edited 12 times in total.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ not alone! `✧ relationships ❜

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:31 am

╾──────────────────────╼
assignments;;
evangeline × raiden
cadenza × athlios
alexandria × satriss
louis x greyson

enemies;;
///////////

friends;;
///////////
╾──────────────────────╼
Last edited by Miku01 on Tue May 23, 2017 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ not alone! `✧ the house ❜

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:05 am

╾──────────────────────╼
exterior;; the house where everyone stays, as it is quite open with its surroundings, hardly anyone knows it exists.
living area;; an area that household members may socialize with each other or just lounge around.
kitchen/dining room;; where household members eat or hang around. not much of a place that most hang around for fun.
adult bedrooms;; where adult members get to stay. if married whilst living in the house, they and their spouse stay here. ages 25+ sleep here.
teenage girl bedrooms;; where teenage girls sleep or lounge around. ages 16 - 24 stay here.
teenage boy bedrooms;; where teenage boys sleep or lounge around. ages 16 - 24 stay here.
child girl bedrooms;; child girls sleep or lounge here. ages 13 - 15 stay here.
child boy bedrooms;; child boys sleep or lounge here. ages 13 - 15 stay here.
bathrooms;; at least ten of these are around the house.
╾──────────────────────╼
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── ❛ not alone! `✧ ❜

Postby Miku01 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:27 am

evangeline prescott
      tagged; ×××

evangeline stretched her arms out as she started to awake, her golden blonde hair falling into her face as her blue eyes opened. jumping, she realized she had almost fallen off of her bed, and sighed heavily. sitting up in her covers, eva silently grabbed the pastel pink teddy bear that had fallen onto the floor, hugging it tightly. she quietly apologized to it multiple times, pouting at herself.

louis grey
      tagged; ×××

louis roamed around the house as a russian blue, his purrs rumbling loudly as his paws took gentle steps on the carpet. sitting down next to greyson's door, half waiting for him to get up. he usually greeted greyson like this, in some type of animal form, waiting to see him. greyson was one of louis's only friends in the house, and he treasured greyson secretly.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Tue May 23, 2017 9:27 am

Raiden Amherst || Sumatran Tiger, Peregrine Falcon, Arctic Wolf || Tags: None
───────────────
It was normal for Raiden to keep to himself, and being in this place didn't change a thing. He was still always found in his room or with his sister and never seen in public without looking as good as a model. Hidden behind his locked door, the blonde male was on his laptop which he had brought with him, studying up on this place the best he could. Of course, there wasn't much on it. He had tried getting info brokers to spill any details on it, but no one seemed to know it existed and that worried him. Especially since he couldn't be around his sister 24/7 due to the separate rooms they were required to stay in each night. Finishing up the draft of an email he was about to send to some info broker who called themselves "L", he stood when he heard a message from his phone. Picking it up from the nightstand, he collapsed on his bed and looked to see it was just his sister saying she had woken up. He smiled at the message and stood once more to put away his computer before heading out of the room to find Cadenza.

Cadenza Amherst || Snowy Owl, Hedgehog, Arctic Fox || Tags: None
───────────────
Curled up in the center of a pink bed in the only occupied "child girl" bedroom was a snow white arctic fox, seeming to be sleeping the day away. That was until a loud crash sounded and it jumped up out of surprise, rudely awakened from its deep slumber. Spotting a collection of her books from the box-like shelves on the wall had fallen, the fox leaped from the bed and padded towards them, tail drooping as a light surrounded its form, growing before being replaced by the human form of Cadenza. Silently, the girl picked up her books and standing on her tiptoes, put the books back on the shelf before returning to her bed where she immediately sent a message to her brother on her phone and laid down again, one hand over her eyes as if trying to block out the light and return to sleeping once more.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Botz » Tue May 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Satriss |:| 25 |:| male |:| Lion, timberwolf, black cobra |:| Assign;; alexandria |:| Tags; open
    A soft groan escaped the boys thin lips as he rolled over onto his stomach. his bed sheets were in a knot and most his pillows had been thrown to the floor. rolling over once more he now reached the edge of his matress, running a hand over his bare chest. Smacking his lips he moved a bit more until he felt the edge slip under him. His eyes opened wide and he flailed his arms a bit in a hopeless effort to grab something before he fell tot he floor. hitting his head on the carpet he grunted, laying half in and half out of the bed. "Ugh..." he muttered, getting to his feet slowly. He ran a hand over his hair, ruffling it a little then slipped on one of his black t-shirts. groggily the young man opened the door to his bedroom and stumbled through the hallway towards the kitchen.

Amanda |:| 18 |:| female |:| Horse, ferret, owl |:| tags;; open
    Amanda stood on at the edge of the cliff, eyes taking in every single detail of the beautiful scenery before her. She wrapped her arms around herself as she took a deep breath of fresh morning air. As her brown hair whipped around her face she narrowed her eyes and ran forward. She then leapt off the cliff, free falling for a few seconds before she was quickly transformed into a snowy white owl. Her wings outstretched and she did a little corkscrew before diving down to the land below. She loved morning flights. For the next hour or so she would spend doing flips and other tricks as an owl before returning to the house.
Lady_Botz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me