When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu May 25, 2017 1:37 am

Ryan/regular demon/male/tags;serendipity/crush;open
He heard the demon in the distance, he looked at serendipity, even though he wasn't that strong sounding, demons had teeth and claws, he looked back towards the sound, then back to serendipity, he took her hand and pulled her off the ground. He looked around once more, the demon was searching for food. He started walking. Serendipity behind him, his grip was firm, yet gentle.

Jane/regular angel/tags:Annabel/crush:open
She looked at Annabel in confusion "would I not be safe in my home?" She looked back towards the grouping of huts then back to Annabel, she nodded "okay I guess" she stepped towards Annabel.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu May 25, 2017 1:44 am

{{It's... been a really long time and Claud and Naria still haven't been posted for, so I'm just going to move on?}}

Sage :: Nonbinary :: Demon :: -Cerulean, Claud, Emeth
Despite not being able to see her face with how they were holding her, Sage could sense the shift in Cerulean as what was truly going on obviously began to dawn on her. "I'm sorry..." They whispered again, though there was little point in it. For a split second they stopped in the air at the yell from one of the angels, their eyes flickering down to the small girl in their arms as if worried that she actually would though she didn't seem especially inclined to make much noise from what they'd seen. Another sharp pain at the base of their skull, a constant to the constant pain in their wing that had become only worse as they were forced to continue straining it, sent them moving once more. The castle was easily in sight now. That was a plus.

Malpercio :: Male :: Demon :: -Alice
"Ah... oh." Malpercio glanced down at the book in his hands as she mentioned it, lifting it up just a bit higher to keep it out of the fox's reach. "It's not problem, really. I've... read this one before." He shook his head slightly. "Do you at least want... something to drink before you leave? My home is very close by."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarryDragon » Thu May 25, 2017 5:12 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Alice
    •Eighteen years old
    •Angel
    •Single
    •No Crush
    •Forest
    •Tagged: Malpercio
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alice was a little surprised by his offer but nodded with a sweet smile. "That sounds lovely." Pikko's earns moved backwards as he became sad that Malpercio moved his book away from the little fox. In his sadness, Pikko chirped a few times before trying to get at the book once more, only to be stopped by Alice who picked the fox up. "Lead the way."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Lance
    •Twenty-two years old
    •Demon
    •Single
    •No Crush
    •The Forest
    •Tagged: Taighlare
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lance blushed once more at the sight of her smile, but quickly composed himself. "Well I'm sure a Queen such as yourself has many Queenly duties to attend to so I shall let you get back to those." With that he climbed back into the tree he had been lounging in and stared down at her. "I don't think I caught the name of the Queen who has captured my heart, my name is Lance." He added a little wink and a toothy grin to his words, swinging his feet under the branch.
StarryDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu May 25, 2017 8:26 am

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Open
Serendipity yelped in surprise when he grabbed her arm. She followed him at a brisk walk, fear starting to settle in. She stayed silent as she did her best to keep up. She winced slightly at his grip on her still sore arms.

-----------

Alexander//Regular Demon//Male//Tags;;Adonis//Crush;;Open
Alexander nodded silently. His tail laid beside him as he played with the flames in his palm. He quickly grew bored. That king needs to hurry up and cast that curse. When the canine entered the cave he looked at her with a soft smile. He had a sweet spot for animals. When the dog left he returned to playing with his flames. He shrugged at the males question.

(Due to the demon kings absence I am reopening his spot. And possibly the angel queen spot if she does not return soon. Both characters are very important and must be active. Pm me if you would be interested in case I do change them)
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu May 25, 2017 8:57 am

Ryan/regular demon/male/tags;serendipity/crush;open
He took her to his hut and pulled up a seat and set her down "they shouldn't find you here" he said, he walked into the kitchen spot and starting doing things.
(Not sure what the things are XD)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu May 25, 2017 9:19 am

Serendipity sat silently and stared at her hands. She spoke softly after he spoke. "Th-thanks..." she stared at her hands silently, her wings folded neatly on her back and long blonde hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, only the bangs left hanging in her face to cover her blind eye.

-----------

Alexander nodded silently. His tail laid beside him as he played with the flames in his palm. He quickly grew bored. That king needs to hurry up and cast that curse. When the canine entered the cave he looked at her with a soft smile. He had a sweet spot for animals. When the dog left he returned to playing with his flames. He shrugged at the males question.

(Both king and Queen players have been messaged. If they do not respond by tomorrow evening I will replace them. Remember! These are major roles and need active players! I already have someone waiting for the Queen.)
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu May 25, 2017 9:28 am

Ryan/regular demon/tags;serendipity/crush;open
He walked to his room and came out with a long cape, he gave it to her "cover your wings" he looked at his door, he covered the Windows.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu May 25, 2017 9:57 am

Serendipity grabbed the cape from him with a nod. She then wrapped it around her and adjusted it to cover her wings. She then sat silently. (Ugh. Sorry it's so short. Brain fart)

-----------

Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu May 25, 2017 11:24 am

{{Ah! Blaise was just waiting for Sage to return with the queen's daughter which stretched longer than it was supposed to? Please don't remove their character!}}
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Thu May 25, 2017 12:43 pm

[ah yes sorry for my inactivity, it just had a weird lull in the rp then i got a bit swept up in school. ill post in a little bit.
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me