When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby Blaisism » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:56 am

Dralysea | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Bedroom | Ruty
Dralysea rolled her neck slightly as his fingers brushed through her hair, a content hum in the back of her throat. "Truly? Well, I suppose I have to trust the word of an honest man don't I?" She laughed softly as she inched closer to him. A shudder worked its way up her spine with the vague awareness that something was wrong but she pushed it to the back of her mind. Even if she was able to identify the source of the feeling there wasn't much she could do about it now and she would rather focus on the moment. "I think you've proven yourself quite trustworthy enough for that."
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:06 pm

sweettooth wrote:(oh, ok. i didn't know that) edited

(It's in the rules. But thanks for editing it. Accepted)
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:16 pm

Enola :: Female :: Angel :: -Haris
"It seems unlikely that she would have seen it..." Enola murmured after a moment, wandering vaguely towards the opposite wall to get a better look at a few things that had caught her eye. "Earlier I... heard her mention having been in a cage the entire year, I doubt she saw much of anything." A slight shake of her head, stroking Zeph's head as she spoke. Her horror at the situation had crept into her voice, and she frowned.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Haris | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Armory | Enola
"A cage..." Haris echoed, not bothering to hide her disgust. She scowled at the wall as she examined the various weapons displayed and stored in front of her, her mounting anger making her think only of which would be most effective once they were able to go to the castle. She rubbed one hand over her face in some attempt to calm herself and keep her voice down. "I don't see any reason to bring it up to her then. It isn't as if the Praesanct Vermi will be what kills him, it would merely be nice to have." She moved away from the wall, looking over to Enola before glancing farther back into the armory and seeing a display case tucked against the back wall. "Well, don't you look important." She whispered under her breath as she began making her way towards it.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Ruty purred, nodding. "I believe I have." He laughed softly, tail still continuing to wag. He gently slid the hand that was in her hair down to the side of her face and smiled, leaning forward and kissing her gently. He held it longer than he had before, and pulled away after a fair amount of time, a blush spreading across his face.

πš‚πš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš”, πšŠπš—πš πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚊 πš‹πš›πšŽπšŽπš£πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš›πš›πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπšŽπšœ, πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš’πš— 𝚊 πšπš’πšœπššπšžπš’πšŽπšπš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚒.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Ryan
He smiled and kept walking.

Hayley
She sat back down and curled up, she didn't like being alone, but would if others didn't wanna talk to her.

Natsu
He shook his head "No, you really shouldn't be here, how did you die?"

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:06 pm

Deniella- Female- Angel- cat, possibly also a bunny- Crush: S- Tags: Zoey

She glanced down at her hands, for a small moment, then shook her head. "D...Deniella, my name is Deniella. And no, they don't, but the demon wasn't exactly male...It was hard to tell what they were, actually..."

[Lols, XD
Well...Decisions, decisions]

Annabel- Female- Demon- young horse (Rockett)- Bi; Gf: Jane- Tags: Kirita, Jane

Kirie smiled, as she said "Okay.
Anna nodded, as she smiled a bit. "That is fine by me." the white haired demon said.

Adonis- Male- Demon- Wolf dog female (Jessa)- Homosexual; Bf: Cain- Tags: Cain

He hummed a bit, smiling as he pet the wolf dog on the head. "Hey Cain, did you make any for Jessa?" he asked, not taking any of his pork or macaroni yet, until he had an answer.

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Fox male- Crush: Alex- Tags: Alex- Outside

Jase blushed a bit, then smiled. "Alright, this way then." she said, and began to move off.

Emeth- Male- Angel- Kitty- Tags: C- Outside

The angel sighed softly, as he shook his head at the kitty. The cat mewed up on him, then poked his hand with their nose, and he nodded. He got up and left the cabin, flying aimlessly until he saw a demon below. "H-Hello?" he called, nervous.

(Phoenix, XD)

Lilith- Female- Angel- Wip for pet(s)- Tags: Alice- Outside

She huffed a bit, as she nodded. "Nobody seems to know..."

Kirita- Male- Demon- Two dogs and a cat- Asex Homorom- No crush (yet)- Tags: Reese

He nodded, as he said "Yeah...Um...Would you like to go meet a nice horse? He belongs to my cousin."

Caiden- male- Cat ear Demon- mixed breed canine- Bi- No crush yet- Tags: Gale, Emeth

He shook his head, as he chuckled a bit. He shrugged, as he looked at her, then jumped at a rustling in the bushes...An injured fawn wobbled out, and he rushed over to her, checking her over. "Gale...Can you heal her? Her name is Serenity."

[Form's being posted here, though it could take like two posts...XD Hang on, Jupiter! Lels]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Zoey
She huffed "my name is zoey. And demons just don't know how to treat you then" she hinted at a smile in the corner of her mouth.

Jane
She smiled "okay sounds good!" She giggled and walked out of the bedroom back into the kitchen. She took out some tomatoes.

Cain
He stood up and nodded, he walked into the kitchen and came out with a half slab of meat "I did make some extra, almost forgot though" he handed it to Jessa and sat down

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:57 pm

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene smiled softly while he carried her. She yawned softly and closed her eyes, falling asleep in his arms.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex followed her silently.
-----------
Kipley//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ari-Riley//Crush;;N/A
Kipley shrugged and rolled her eyes at his first question. She then nodded. "Yea. Could you get me another sparkling champagne?" She asked, setting down her empty glass. Seeing the male grabbing Riley she frowned with a growl. Fangs appeared in her mouth but she calmed herself, refusing to change right now.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Maybe...
Finn went home and went to bed.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;N/A
Gale walked over to the small deer. She held her hand up to it and it flowed a vibrant gold. Within seconds the fawn was healed. She smiled softly. "All better."
-----------
Brett//Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Brett laid in bed reading a book with a smile. He enjoyed reading. His tabby kitten was curled up on his chest.
-----------
Lucy//Angel//Female//Tags;;Natsu//Crush;;Natsu
Lucy shrugged softly. "I can't remember... the last thing I remember is we were in a fight against a dark guild..."
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:10 pm

Deniella- Female- Angel- cat, possibly also a bunny- Crush: S- Tags: Zoey

She nodded, as she looked at the other female. She took a moment to study her, then feeling caught she looked away. "Nice name." she muttered.

[So...I think I want Den to mostly be sub, since we have a girl girl couple already where your OC is sub
Zoey gives me the impression she might do better at domination, to be honest. Just my own opinion, though]

Annabel- Female- Demon- young horse (Rockett)- Bi; Gf: Jane- Tags: Kirita, Jane

Anna smiled a bit, as she nodded at her. Kirie softly clapped her hands. "Um...May help?" "Come on." Anna said, and led her to Jane. "Kirie wants to try and help."

Adonis- Male- Demon- Wolf dog female (Jessa)- Homosexual; Bf: Cain- Tags: Cain

He hummed a bit, as he nodded at him. Jessa yelped happily, before she dug into it. Adonis smiled a bit, as he began on his own fill. His stomach turned a bit, though, with anxiety, thinking of how much closer tonight was getting... XD

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Fox male- Crush: Alex- Tags: Alex- Outside

Jase hummed, as she flew for the angel kingdom.

Emeth- Male- Angel- Kitty- Tags: C- Outside

The angel sighed softly, as he shook his head at the kitty. The cat mewed up on him, then poked his hand with their nose, and he nodded. He got up and left the cabin, flying aimlessly until he saw a demon below. "H-Hello?" he called, nervous.

(Phoenix, XD)

Lilith- Female- Angel- Wip for pet(s)- Tags: Alice- Outside

She huffed a bit, as she nodded. "Nobody seems to know..."

Kirita- Male- Demon- Two dogs and a cat- Asex Homorom- No crush (yet)- Tags: Reese

He nodded, as he said "Yeah...Um...Would you like to go meet a nice horse? He belongs to my cousin."

Caiden- male- Cat ear Demon- mixed breed canine- Bi- No crush yet- Tags: Gale, Emeth

He watched the fawn carefully, so she did not bolt. He smiled, as he said "Thank you." The fawn stood up, a bit shaky, then bucked and jumped about them.

[Form's being posted here, though it could take like two posts...XD Hang on, Jupiter! Lels]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me