When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:48 am

Enola :: Female :: Angel :: -Haris
"It really would. I'm sure we can figure out if it really is here soon enough." Enola agreed, slipping into the armory after the panel had opened up. "You're legitimately freaked out by this painting, aren't you Haris?" She grinned as she asked quietly, glancing back at the older angel. "Must really be something."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:10 am

Haris | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Armory | Enola
"Listen," Haris started defensively, "I swear that thing's eyes follow you around the room." She stepped in after Enola, eyes instinctively going to the door where she knew the guards were on the other side. There was never a response, but she couldn't help but be cautious. "And with as long as I've been here and all the sneaking around I've done? Anything that watches me that closely is gonna freak me out." She huffed, running a hand through her hair in embarrassment. "Anyway, shame we don't have anyone to grab the relic in Sabidono's castle too, those things are basically unstoppable together. Though I'm sure Kodii would still be able to find it once we go back, I do worry if anything might have happened to it..."

Dralysea | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Bedroom | Ruty
Dralysea closed her eyes and smiled as she listened to Ruty. He seemed to practically melt at her touch, earlier hesitation and anxiety suddenly absent once they were alone. "Mmm, are they? Shame I don't know how long that will last once I've healed." There was a hint of teasing in her tone despite the truth to her words. "I suppose you'll just have to enjoy that while you've got the chance, then."
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:19 am

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan-Zoey//Crush;;Ryan
Serene smiled softly. Each time he'd pretend to drop her she'd yelp in surprise before hitting him in the shoulder.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex hesitated at first before shrugging. "Sure."
-----------
Kipley//Angel//Female//Tags;;Open//Crush;;N/A
Kipley sipped on the champagne silently while reading about Maltese Tigers. They were very rare but beautiful blue tinted tigers.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Maybe...
Finn adjusted his wings silently. (Laying down)
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;N/A
Gale smiled softly and looked at the little bird. She smiled and picked it up. "I think it's lovely." She smiled and the bird nuzzled against her. She was shocked at first before smiling. "I'm gonna name you Hero." She said softly to him and he honked in agreement.
-----------
Brett//Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Brett laid in bed reading a book with a smile. He enjoyed reading. His tabby kitten was curled up on his chest.
-----------
Lucy//Angel//Female//Tags;;Natsu//Crush;;Natsu
Lucy stared at him a moment before throwing her arms around him and burying her face in his shoulder.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:46 am

Ryan
He chuckled "I guess I lost my grip for a second" He pretended to again.

Hayley
She smiled a bit as her wings readjusted once more, she didn't want to scoot closer just in case he didn't want to.

Natsu
He stood in shock, "You shouldn't be here" He shook his head a bit, happy that she was there, but that meant she had died.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Botz » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:52 am

Ari - Male - demon - 23 - where; tavern - tags; Kipley, riley
    Ari watched riley get up and walk over to the girl from earlier. as she tried to start up a conversation he sighed with some releif. At least two girls were less likely to be grabbed then one. And speaking of which he noticed a girl who was one of teh regulars walk in. Her small appearance was slightly comforting since he knew very well she could handle herself. When a waiter went and took her order and she began talking to a man about having a drinking contest his interest grew. As he cleaned dishes and the counter he kept a watchful eye on the three ladies, particularly the one who was about to start drinking a ton. to pass the time a bit he wandered over to riley and kipley. He glanced at kipley's book and made a quiet comment towards it, "maltese tigers, aye? You believe in such creatures?" He asked, glancing at her from the corner of his eye.
Lady_Botz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:56 am

Serene glared at him. "Not funny!" She snapped before yelling again, quickly wrapping her arms around his neck.
-----------
-----------
Kipley//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ari-Riley//Crush;;N/A
Kipley sipped on the champagne silently while reading about Maltese Tigers. They were very rare but beautiful blue tinted tigers. She looked up at Riley. "I'm Kipley." She said with a smile before returning to her reading. When Ari came over and spoke about the tigers she looked up and nodded. "Yes I do. They are beautiful creatures and I believe they do exist somewhere in the world."
-----------
Finn stared at the sky before sighing. "I should get home..."
-----------
Gale smiled softly and looked at the little bird. She smiled and picked it up. "I think it's lovely." She smiled and the bird nuzzled against her. She was shocked at first before smiling. "I'm gonna name you Hero." She said softly to him and he honked in agreement.
-----------
Brett laid in bed reading a book with a smile. He enjoyed reading. His tabby kitten was curled up on his chest.
-----------
Lucy kept her arms around him as she cried softly. She had failed...
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Botz » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:58 am

Ari - Male - demon - 23 - where; tavern - tags; Kipley, riley
    Ari shrugged, "they are magnificent... and i suppose if angels and demons exists so can they." He walked over and was now in front of the two. "so, you two gonna stick together the rest of the night? It would be a lot easier on me if you did. that way i don't have to worry too much about one of you ending up in a dumpster or an alley way later tonight." He pushed some of his blonde hair away, revealing his green eyes. "Also, could i get you anything more?" He asked kipley, not offering a single thing to riley since she obviously didn't drink.
Lady_Botz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:05 am

Serene glared at him. "Not funny!" She snapped before yelling again, quickly wrapping her arms around his neck.
-----------
-----------
Kipley//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ari-Riley//Crush;;N/A
Kipley shrugged and rolled her eyes at his first question. She then nodded. "Yea. Could you get me another sparkling champagne?" She asked, setting down her empty glass.
-----------
Finn stared at the sky before sighing. "I should get home..."
-----------
-----------
-----------
Lucy kept her arms around him as she cried softly. She had failed... and because she had failed she died.
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:06 am

Ruty snickered and nodded, "I guess I will." He sighed quietly and put his hand over the top of hers, his purring growing a bit louder. "I think I'll learn to like your cold hands as well once you've healed too, so don't worry." His smile turned into a grin, and he peered up at her, tail wagging a bit. "And if your hands are too cold, I'll just have to look at your beautiful eyes to distract me."

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚢.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:19 am

Enola :: Female :: Angel :: -Haris
Her grin only got wider, though she didn't actually laugh this time for obvious reasons. "Or, perhaps, you're just a bit paranoid after having been here for so long." She noted once she had the urge to laugh under control, her eyes wandering the armory curiously. "Given it's location, you can't be blamed for worrying about its state. If Kodii might know where it is, finding that out may be a good thing..." Of course, she had already been firmly told that going to the castle was a bad idea at this point, so the knowledge wouldn't be useful quite yet. "Hm... If I were a powerful magical sword..." She murmured under her breath after a second.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me