When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby hvney.bee » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:02 pm

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene breathed quietly and cuddled close to him, drifting back off to sleep.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex smiles softly and kisses her sweetly. “Or we could stay here and cuddle.”
-----------
Verlassen//Angelic Demon//Female//Tags;;Jake//Crush;;Open
Verlassen growled softly at his laugh. Her wings twitched and her hands clenched into fists, a blue flame surrounding each hand. She quickly made the flame disappear, remembering only royal demons had blue flame abilities as it was more powerful that regular flames. She bit her lip beside her piercing, hoping he didn’t notice. She had spent her entire life hiding her royal roots.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn sets her down on his couch once he got home. He grabbed a blankets and a glass of warm tea before cuddling close to her, giving her the tea and wrapping them in the blankets while he held her.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale giggled sweetly and flicked her canine ears towards him. She studied his face with a small smile before blushing and looking away quickly when he looked at her.

((If you can get someone to be his second in command then yea sure he could kidnap her))
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:00 am

(Hey! Guess who's alive! Its me, sorry to disappoint ;u;)
Ryan
He slept peacefully until Serene cuddled close to him, his eyes became shut more violently and kept closed as a tear ran down his face, he suffered silently, not wanting to wake Serene.

Hayley
she smiled gently "Thank you Finn" she spoke softly before she seemingly fell asleep, gently breathing escaped her mouth until she sneezed lightly.
(OH HEY ITS MEEEEEEEE)

Jane
She nods "Okay, thanks" she leaves Kirie and Cain to the pancakes "Kirita, do you think you could help me make French toast then?" She smiled lightly.

Cain
He hummed a quiet little tune as he made pancakes, assisting Kirie as she made some too.

Ivy
(wb, but shes doin her spell thing)

Zoey
She smiled warmly into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around Deniella's neck. (I just realized aren't they still flying?)

Leah
She nodded, smiling. She took Whispers hand gently as Jet barked, walking along with them

(OOH OOH CAN I MAKE A SECOND IN COMMAND?? >:3)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:39 am

Serene frowned when he tensed up. She slowly released him with a small frown and quietly opened her eyes, looking at him with a small frown. She used the blanket to gently wipe his cheeks before looking at him in concern.
-----------
Alex smiles softly and kisses her sweetly. “Or we could stay here and cuddle.”
-----------
Verlassen growled softly at his laugh. Her wings twitched and her hands clenched into fists, a blue flame surrounding each hand. She quickly made the flame disappear, remembering only royal demons had blue flame abilities as it was more powerful that regular flames. She bit her lip beside her piercing, hoping he didn’t notice. She had spent her entire life hiding her royal roots.
-----------
Finn nods softly and turns on the television, holding her close to him. When she sneezed he looked down at her with a soft smile and gently kissed the top of her head.
-----------
Gale giggled sweetly and flicked her canine ears towards him. She studied his face with a small smile before blushing and looking away quickly when he looked at her.

((Yay Skizzle!!!
@Spirit: Maybe the second in command could be out on patrol and sees Verlassen using blue flames against a red winged demon and so he brings her to the king(after a long battle of her resistance) cause he knows that’s a royal thing))
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:59 am

@Skiz: i don’t want to sound rude, but seems that new person joined just to disappear on us...so, if you’re up for it, you can make a dom bi guy, and we’ll see if Jacob picks Aiden or Ver
and yes, you can make the second in command

@Shy: i’m fine with that, but you should get the ok from Skiz]

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She made small sounds, pushing closer to her. They continued to kiss. (eh heh heh, yeah, pretty sure)

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She hummed softly, as everything seemed to be right in her world. (wb)

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie and co

He sighed softly, saying “I’m helping Kirie. Don’t want her to burn herself...Should we bring Adonis in here to help? I don’t really think he’s doing anything out there.”

Kirie hummed softly, looking to Jane’s voice. She looked up at Kirita when he too spoke.

Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Tags: Anna Jane and co

He hummed softly, continuing to stand by. He continued to watch carefully, especially when Kirita picked up Kirie...

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

He hummed softly, sighing as he shook his head. (wb)

[er hur hur, skiz, Kirita is holding Kirie. also, i have wb for Adonis, so i need something to do with him]

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She blushed a bit, smiling. “Okay, let’s stay and cuddle.”

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: maybe...- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He pat the fawn, saying “Kairi it is.” She snuffled at him, then at Gale. Caiden tilted his head, looking at Gale. “May I...kiss you?”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

She felt her cheeks heat up at the touch, but ignored it. Smiling, she walked hand in hand with Leah. Mercy yipped as she followed along, tail wagging.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

The dark haired male nodded at her, saying “Nice to meet you.” He held out a hand to shake, as Hikari yipped and sniffed the pup. He shook Allison’s hand, then said “I’m fine. You?”

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak sat upon his throne, in the demon kingdom, drumming his fingers quietly. His tail beat against his leg, some of the jewelry clinking as it did so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:33 am

Lillian yawned and picked up beloved feline friend, Kally. " Are you hungry my beloved Kally?" she asked. "Meww." kally replied with a sassy tone.Okay then miss grumpy. she thought setting ally down "Tuna, turkey, or chicken." she half asked kally. Kally jumped up onto Lillian and started pawing the chicken "Chicken it is." she said sliding the food into the bowl "Perfect"

{AAAh I was getting ready to reply for the others but I need to go. :(}
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:33 pm

Serene frowned when he tensed up. She slowly released him with a small frown and quietly opened her eyes, looking at him with a small frown. She used the blanket to gently wipe his cheeks before looking at him in concern.
-----------
Alex chuckles softly and picks her up, sitting her in his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. He gently kissed her shoulder and neck a few times before smiling. “I love you.”
-----------
-----------
Finn nods softly and turns on the television, holding her close to him. When she sneezed he looked down at her with a soft smile and gently kissed the top of her head.
-----------
Gale blushed brightly and looked over at him. “Uh Umm... I-I guess....” she mentally cursed herself for the stutter.
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Wed May 16, 2018 1:54 pm

((Hello.....? T.T ))
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:23 am

Jane
she walks into the living room where Anna and Ado are, she kisses Anna's head and turns her gaze to Ado, "Wanna help out in the kitchen?"

Ryan
He wakes up calmly, and looks towards Serene, tears fill his eyes and start running down his face, he grabs Serene into a tight hug and continues to cry, his nightmare made him so scared.

Ivy
She looks towards Ryan and Serene and a confused look comes across her face, "They should be not touching eachother" she sighs

Cain
He continues making plans for that day. He was going to take Ado to get a child, and maybe himself a dog. Then he was going to take Ado to maybe get a home near Anna and Jane."

Zoey
She brings the other girl down as she slowly descends to the ground.

Leah
She smiles brightly, more than she has in a long time, Jet notices and barks happily.

Hayley
She blushes lightly then continues to smile, pushing herself to him more, cuddling a bit more.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu May 17, 2018 7:20 am

Serene jumps before returning his hug, rubbing his back soothingly.
-----------
Alex chuckles softly and picks her up, sitting her in his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. He gently kissed her shoulder and neck a few times before smiling. “I love you.”
-----------
-----------
Finn held her close while watching the television.
-----------
Gale blushed brightly and looked over at him. “Uh Umm... I-I guess....” she mentally cursed herself for the stutter.
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:55 am

@Skiz: i don’t want to sound rude, but seems that new person joined just to disappear on us...so, if you’re up for it, you can make a dom bi guy, and we’ll see if Jacob picks Aiden or Ver
and yes, you can make the second in command

@Shy: i’m fine with that, but you should get the ok from Skiz]

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She hummed softly as they came to the ground. They were still kissing, holding hands. Her cheeks were flushed, as she panted a little.

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She hummed softly, as she smiled at her silver haired friend. She glanced towards Jane, when the blonde came into the room. She smiled as she took her hand, kissing it lightly.

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie and co

He hummed softly, smiling down at Kirie. They sounded like they were humming the same tune. When Kirie’s pancake was done, Kirita began to make a few more.

Kirie hummed softly, looking up towards Kirita. She smiled as her pancake was finished.

Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Tags: Anna Jane and co

He hummed softly, continuing to stand by. He continued to watch carefully, especially when Kirita picked up Kirie...

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

He hummed softly, seeing Anna look over at him and smiling back at her. He too looked up when Jane came in the room. “Um...sure.” he said, as he stood up.

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She blushed a bit, squeaking softly at his kisses. Shivering a bit, she smiled as she put a hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes. “And I love you.” she said, with a bit of a hum.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: maybe...- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He smiled softly, chuckling just a bit. After a moment, a serious look came to his face. Humming softly, he leaned over, placing a hand on her cheek and kissing her softly.

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

She hummed softly as she too smiled, glancing back at the dog and pup a moment. Mercy yipped as she bounced up to Jet, nipping at him then running ahead.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

The dark haired male nodded at her, saying “Nice to meet you.” He held out a hand to shake, as Hikari yipped and sniffed the pup. He shook Allison’s hand, then said “I’m fine. You?”

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak sat upon his throne, in the demon kingdom, drumming his fingers quietly. His tail beat against his leg, some of the jewelry clinking as it did so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me