When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby pebblick » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:24 am

[quote="sweettooth"]Alice||crush: maybe|| female||angel|| tags:[/color]

"oh, no i don't." she said changing in some tall grass and coming out in her blue and black bathing suit.

Reese||crush:maybe|| male||demon|| Tags:

"oh, well thats kinda weird, and cool. but mainly scary." he said looking through the highest window.

Mark||crush: open||male||demon||tags:
he growled walking out onto his porch.

Riley||crush: Ari, open||femle||angel||tags:
"Nice ta meet cha!" she msiled watching the two talk, she got got up to read a book she had with her, she read getting her wrist grabbed. she bit the wrist, it's sour taste of beer made her spit.

She/They
I'm not really active anymore, but feel free to send over a message or trade <3
I am absolutely horrible at trading, pls don't be mean over it!!

Flight Rising

Coding - Gifs 2
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:42 am

Ryan
He laughed and kissed her nose "Sorry" He smiled and kept walking..

Hayley
She sighed "I should to" she looked over at him and gave him a soft smile before standing up. She brushed herself off and shook her wings.

Natsu
"You shouldn't be here" He stood there silently, it was his fault she was here. He let her down.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:49 am

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan-Zoey//Crush;;Ryan
Serene glared at him before smiling softly when he kissed her nose.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex hesitated at first before shrugging. "Sure."
-----------
Kipley//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ari-Riley//Crush;;N/A
Kipley shrugged and rolled her eyes at his first question. She then nodded. "Yea. Could you get me another sparkling champagne?" She asked, setting down her empty glass.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Maybe...
Finn stands up and brushed himself off before waving. "See ya." He then flew home.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;N/A
Gale smiled softly and looked at the little bird. She smiled and picked it up. "I think it's lovely." She smiled and the bird nuzzled against her. She was shocked at first before smiling. "I'm gonna name you Hero." She said softly to him and he honked in agreement.
-----------
Brett//Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Brett laid in bed reading a book with a smile. He enjoyed reading. His tabby kitten was curled up on his chest.
-----------
Lucy//Angel//Female//Tags;;Natsu//Crush;;Natsu
Lucy kept her arms around him. "No.... you shouldn't be here...." she said softly, sniffling.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:55 am

Alice||crush: maybe|| female||angel|| tags:[/color]

"oh, no i don't." she said changing in some tall grass and coming out in her blue and black bathing suit.

Reese||crush:maybe|| male||demon|| Tags:

"oh, well thats kinda weird, and cool. but mainly scary." he said looking through the highest window.

Mark||crush: open||male||demon||tags:
he growled walking out onto his porch.

Riley||crush: Ari, open||femle||angel||tags:
The guy grabbed her wrist again so she did what any normal person would do. She kicked him in the face causing teeth to come out and then she punched him once more and ran behind ari.

She/They

Flight Rising

Coding - Gifs 2
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:15 am

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan-Zoey//Crush;;Ryan
Serene glared at him before smiling softly when he kissed her nose.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex hesitated at first before shrugging. "Sure."
-----------
Kipley//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ari-Riley//Crush;;N/A
Kipley shrugged and rolled her eyes at his first question. She then nodded. "Yea. Could you get me another sparkling champagne?" She asked, setting down her empty glass. Seeing the male grabbing Riley she frowned with a growl. Fangs appeared in her mouth but she calmed herself, refusing to change right now.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Maybe...
Finn stands up and brushed himself off before waving. "See ya." He then flew home.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;N/A
Gale smiled softly and looked at the little bird. She smiled and picked it up. "I think it's lovely." She smiled and the bird nuzzled against her. She was shocked at first before smiling. "I'm gonna name you Hiro." She said softly to him and he honked in agreement.
-----------
Brett//Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Brett laid in bed reading a book with a smile. He enjoyed reading. His tabby kitten was curled up on his chest.
-----------
Lucy//Angel//Female//Tags;;Natsu//Crush;;Natsu
Lucy kept her arms around him. "No.... you shouldn't be here...." she said softly, sniffling.
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:53 am

Haris | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Armory | Enola
Haris made a point to look away from Enola, inspecting the armory to see if she could find any truth to the rumors. "It would make for quite the combination, wouldn't it? I'll be sure to ask him about it when I get the chance. I would bring it up to Dralysea since she was there more recently but..." She trailed off, distracted momentarily by seeing an old uniform with the insignia of the abbey, likely another gift from the first war. "Ah, I wouldn't want to cause her any stress by bringing it up, and I don't even know if she would have seen it."

Dralysea | Angel | Castle of the Angel Queen: Bedroom | Ruty
A smile spread across Dralysea's face, a nearly silent laugh leaving her lips as she looked away. "Careful now, you keep that flattery up and I'll never want you to leave." Her gaze returned to his face, calm and content as she looked into his eyes. "What of your promise then, hm? With your charm I wouldn't be surprised to find out you make promises like that everywhere you go." While she did her best to sound offended at the idea, her smile crept into her voice and make it obvious she was joking.

Sabidono | The Demon King | Castle of the Demon King | --
As the angels departed from the castle Sabidono found himself hunching over with rounded shoulders and a growing irritation. The day had been one exhausting inconvenience after the other and the earlier casting of his curse and straining against the seal left him with an ever present throbbing in his head that caused his tail to lash back and forth. All he had to do now was wait for the pieces to fall and move from there, his mind already going over the possibilities for how to deal with any loose ends that may appear. One hand went to the amulet he wore around his neck, fiddling idly with it as he moved through the halls, returning to his chambers to wait. If the events of the day had told him anything thus far, he should be planning for the worst case scenario and be prepared to mobilize his troops before the effects of the curse grew weak.

News did not arrive until the following morning. He had kept his usual audiences, listened to meaningless reports from generals who had no scope of his plans and could offer no true appraisal of the situation. Still, it was better that they be unaware of his intentions, a war was something they could grasp and understand. When the messenger arrived he dismissed all others folding his hands under his chin as he waited. "My king, I have delivered your message to Mr. Jakel. He has refused your offer, stating that he intends to protect the angel." A slight pause from the messenger. "I believe he referred to her as his angel, specifically. He has requested no further contact be made."

"And where did you find him to deliver this message?" A scowl spread across Sabidono's face as he asked, the question nearly snarled out.

"In a cabin just across the border to the angel territory, my king."

"Burn it, and have the scouts go further into the angel territory. I don't care if they have to fly into the castle itself, I want them found." He growled as he grabbed the amulet, ignoring the beginnings of another headache. He knew that the most likely scenario would be that they fled to the castle itself, something that would only justify his eventual plans to invade should his fugitives be found there. And the sooner the better, his greatest asset was waiting for him within those walls, likely long forgotten and simply waiting.
Last edited by Blaisism on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:54 am

[removed]

° Willow
°female
°demon (i got permission)
° bi
° died in a shooting
° crush: open
°she is sour when you first meet her but she can be sweet with people she likes and/or is friends with
°fire powers

[removed]

° Jacob, call him Jake
° male
° demon
° bi, mainly girls
° unknown death (died getting killed in his sleep)
°crush: open
°he is a great guy but he dangerous when he gets mad. is is barely mad but he can get angry when talking bad about is friends
° telekinesis powers
Last edited by sun on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed art theft.
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:09 am

(Female is accepted. However the males powers are not acceptable. Demons can only have fire abilities and Shapeshifting or telekinesis powers.)
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:17 am

(oh, ok. i didn't know that) edited

She/They

Flight Rising

Coding - Gifs 2
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:18 am

Ruty scoffed, rolling his eyes playfully. "And why would I lie? I am an honest man- besides, I do not wish to waste my words on people that I do not care about." He laughed quietly, "and I am not wasting them on you, dear." He purred, gently brushing his fingers through her hair.

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚢.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me