Here Lies The Fallen- Falleng Angel/Angel rp- New/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Here Lies The Fallen- Falleng Angel/Angel rp- New/Accept

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:14 am

Takeshi Yasuo::19::Angel::Tags, Aika

Takeshi held her and sighs softly while he replied: "Just because you go invisible at night doesn't mean you aren't there, so we could still go watch movies and stuff the others just won't be able to see you." He smiles before kissing her forehead saying: "Guess that is true, speaking about my house I think we should get going... so ready to leave?" He smiles looking at her.

Sayuri Magdal::17::Human::Tags, Kito

Sayuri started laughing as she said: "You can't walk a cat like a dog! They will never follow you... cats are stubborn creatures who think they are king or queen and your just apart of their territory so no other cats are allowed close." She smirks saying: "Well We should get you a costume that's what."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:01 am

]
--Aika-
--------
"Ya, but we can't cuddle with cocoa or something under a fuzzy blanket. I can't touch anything at night, remember?" She frowned. " but you have a point. So yes, I'm ready to leave. "
----------

-kito nightingale - male - 18- tagged;none
"Don't. Even. Think about it. Not going to happen. I will never wear a costume. Last time I did I was thirteen and still alive. "
'.
[/quote]
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:16 am

Takeshi smiles picking her up before he darted up into the sky then started flying towards town while saying: "Then we do that in the morning or something... there is always a way." He looks at Aika with a small smile before he made a sharp turn before saying: "Well Is there anything you would want to do before night time?"

Sayuri smirks knowing she had the upper hand to annoy him as she said: "Aww big baby! Your acting like a baby! To scared it will destroy your good look all of the sudden? Hmm?" She crossed her arms still smirking at him.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:01 pm

--Aika-
--------
''ya, but it's still annoying... not being able to touch anything...'' she spoke, resting her head on his shoulder. '''anyways, i have no clue...oh, wait. yes i do. Even if it's not the same as it is at night, I want to watch a movie and cuddle...''
----------

''no, i in no way fear that. I simply have no interest in wearing costumes, or any non-regular clothing.'' he spoke in a monotone voice.
(no interest in any costumes or non-regular clothings, types the cosplayer lol.)
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:24 pm

Takeshi looks at her saying: "Yes it can be annoying but luckily nights are for sleeping and so, there isn't really a need to touch anything... cuddling and watching a movie durning the day is a lot more fun anyway so we should do it often now that your back." He smiles before finally reaching down where he quickly dives down before gently landing right next to his house. He slowly placed Aika down and said: "Welcome to my humble little home."

Sayuri started chuckling and said: "Uh-Huh says the birdman who wants to make me a cat of all creatures, truth be told you only need a beek to look like some type of human dressing up to be a bird." She then hits his head before laughing ones more.

(XD I just love the strange romance between the characters, Takeshi and Aika have this typical love story going on where Kito and Sayuri seem to be more like siblings trying to annoy each other in every possible way... here I am completely alone waiting for season two of an anime to arrive when there is a large chance it might not XD)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:02 am

--Aika-
--------
'' awww, your house is so cute!'' she smiled, examining the exterior of the house. '' In all honesty, i'm surprised you lived so close to where i used to. Turns out your house was only a few streets away.''
----------

''nope. I'd much rather dress like a werewolf and wear a collar than put a beak on.'' she spoke grumpily, not liking being hit on the head.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:11 am

Takeshi tilted his head confused while saying: "I have never heard of a house being cute." He then smiles and said: "Yeah our houses are rather close to each other, anyway let's get inside." He walks over to the door and unlocked it before opening the door and letting Aika enter first. He smiles saying: "So anything you would like?"

Sayuri laughed all of the sudden then said: "But why a wolf? With your wings your clearly a birdman... a wolf doesn't suit you much your to- well to- what's the word- oh your to- actually now that I think about it you could also make a great werewolf but nah still looks better as a bird."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 pm

--Aika-
--------
'' I don't care if you've never heard of it.I say it's cute.'' she smiled, walking inside and thanking taka. '' Um....I um...think I would like a shower......'' she spoke akwardly. ''and... I want to know if you know how my family is?''
----------

'' Sayuri, I can hide my wings if I want to. Also, what's not to love about a werewolf with wings? Oh, wait. Now that I think about it,
that might actually be terrifying.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:53 am

Takeshi chuckled a little entering the house and closing the door. He soon looks at her saying: "Well I will show you where the bathroom is so you can take a nice long shower, just tell me if you need anything, I can lend you some clothing but they will be a bit big so we need to buy you some tomorrow." He then smiles saying: "Your family has been doing well, they miss you quiet a lot but the last time I saw them they seem to be doing good." He walks over to show her the bathroom.

Sayuri still chuckles and said: "A winged werewolf? That would be both terrifying and cool at the same time... that needs to be added to a story book." She then smiles and softly pets the cat before she said: "Well are we still going to go do something? It's boring just being in here."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:07 pm

--Aika-
--------
She blushed heavily, turning her head away. ''I-I already told you....t-this dress is the only thing that stays with me, as in i can wear, as a ghost at night.... I-I can wear other clothing during the day, but ....'' she spoke awkwardly, following him to the bathroom.''e-er, thanks...''she spoke, still awkward as she closed and locked the door.
----------

''sure. what do you feel like doing? I'm up for almost anything, keyword almost.''

(I think i found Aika's new theme song--- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvPGYsOTtP0
also, if you go back and read it during the whole death-speech thing, makes ya real emotional.)
(another good one to listen to while reading it is this one- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtBiUra_SCg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6sSB2xQJrE )
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me