ɢʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ ʜɪɢʜ || romance || open + accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ɢʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅ ʜɪɢʜ || romance || open + accepting

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon May 01, 2017 11:53 am

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx⚙️
xCis-Male // Winged Human // Bisexual // 18 // Tags; x

He had been at the school for some time now, a pair of welding goggles sat upon his head as he jogged about the halls in his brownish red overalls, the black boots tapping against the tile every time he took a step
Why was he running down the hall as if something were chasing him, you ask?
Very specific question you have there.. but he wasn't being chased
There was a part to his contraption in the shop he needed, and knew exactly where to find it
Unfortunately Dell wasn't exactly the most.. graceful of them all, and while rounding the commons he managed to trip over himself, and skidded to the floor while his wings spread and flailed around weirdly
He lay on his back dazed, not knowing what had happened before moving to try and get up
"Ah'm okay!" he said aloud to anyone that might've heard, or seen him fall, and raised his hands in the air as he dusted his overalls off
"Ahm good!"
And gave a smile while tossing his fiery hair back out of his face

M i c kxxM u n d yxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx🏹
xCis-Male // Reptilian Hybrid // Bicurious // 17 // Tags; x

He had been sitting in a courtyard, there were many in the school, but only he knew where all of them were
He was good with finding that kind of stuff
Sitting on the edge of what seemed to be a fountain at one point in time
There was no water, but he moved a naked toe down to the stone as if there were water, and wiggled it
Water was his everything, and it was actually pretty unfortunate
Though he couldn't help it, and turned his head a bit
School was starting, people were arriving
His alone time was ending, and he moved to get up and find his shoes
Though instead of putting them on, he carried them by his side as he walked barefoot down the hall
Wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt, the visible scars down his arms showed
As well as the scales running down his legs, to his feet and by his elbows
They were greenish
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stomach » Mon May 01, 2017 12:36 pm

✧ Clementine ✧
mermaid // female // 18 // student // tags : jae
she smiled warmly at him "if you'd like i could teach you how to swim sometime! i wouldn't mind! Clem replied "and i totally understand where you're coming from, i used to be quite shy and it was really hard for me to 'break out' of my shell. I'm sure you'll do just fine here though, you seem like, extremely capable! she said kindly and widened her smile.
she didn't want to make him uncomfortable, now she knew he was shy and she didn't want to 'over do' it now and ruin their blossoming friendship.

┌──── x x x x x x

McKenna
She / Her
PM me
➐➐➐
cool song / tumblr
x x x x x x────┘

x xx x x x
" 𝖎'𝖑𝖑 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 "
stomach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goodbye, » Mon May 01, 2017 1:30 pm

【J】【a】【e】
Peryton ░ Male ░ 18 ░ 5'10 ░ Pansexual ░ Crush: Open ░ student ░ tags: Clem
Jae was caught, once again, off guard by her offer to teach him swimming. "O-oh, thank you! But It'll probably be hard teaching me because I really never learned to swim." He replied, slightly embarrassed because he suddenly felt unprepared, but the reassurance she offered to him made his face light up once more."Really? Thank you, you're really nice, Clem. Its hard to think that you were once shy, because you seem so confident now." He added happily and involuntarily messed with his earring for a moment. "I also think you'll do well, I mean, you definitely seem like you know your way around." Jae finished and smiled down at her once more, his eyes slightly folding into crescents. (kind of like in his picture.)

【J】【a】【m】【i】【e】
Siren ░ Female ░ 17 ░ 5'4 ░ straight ░ Crush: Open ░ student ░ tags: open
Jamie woke up normally, which would be generally unenthused by the event of going to school. She got ready for school normally: she put on a hoodie and a pair of shorts, brushed her hair, grabbed her bag, and walked out the door. She took her time walking to school, her eyes still heavy with sleep. She got to school slowly, walking into the common area and quickly taking out her phone. She found a table and sat down, her head resting on her forearm as she scrolled through her phone.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Hello I'm goodbye! If you couldn't tell I love Kpop << ▪ Bts is my bias group (Jungkook is the ultimate bias and I love him so much someone help me)but I also love other groups: Day6, Got7, Blackpink, Kard, Exo, Gfriend, Bigbang, Winner, Seventeen, Nct, etc. ▪ WLFKBJ is my favorite show of all time. ▪ I'm obsessed with music of basically any genre, and that's my main hobby. ▪ Female ▪ I love talking anything Kpop / Kdrama, so please PM me because I love making new friends! Good/lit/songs from my favs:
    xxxxxxxxxxx(I don't own any of this music)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
goodbye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelfangs » Mon May 01, 2017 3:51 pm

Chance \\ Female \\ 16 \\ Wolf Hybrid \\ Tagged: Open
    Chance walked into the school wearily, leaving her ears and tail open for the world to see. She had been high;y skeptical of this school, not believing in the idea of a safe haven for people not quite human. She had grown up ridiculed against for not being "normal" so she had hidden her ears and tail the best she could. Long hair had been her best ally, covering her long tail. Her ears were a bit tricky though. She had grown up with lots of hats and hoodies. Though it had been uncomfortable to keep her ears relaxed and upright, so she had trained herself to get in the habit of keeping her ears flat to her head. Even now, out of habit, her ears were flat as the female walked through the courtyard, passing other students.

The wolf didn't feel comfortable. It felt like all eyes were on her, even if she knew that no one particularly cared. Anxiety does that to people, she guessed. Adjusting her tail, she let it hang behind her, though it was poofed up a but and was a little stiff, Anyone with half a brain could see the girl was nervous. Skittish. Chance kept her eyes all around her, watching for someone. Waiting for someone to gasp and make fun of her appearance. "Oh what big teeth you have, Gran Gran!" That sort of malicious talk. But to her pleasant surprise, no one said anything of the sort. People went on with their business, as she did hers.
xixixixi𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
xixixixixixixixixiiiiiImage
xi┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
stats !
ˢʰᵉ/ᵗʰᵉʸᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ˢᵉᵐⁱ⁻ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᶜʰᵃʳⁱˢᵐᵃ ⁽ ⁺ ¹⁰ ⁾
ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁽ ⁺ ⁸ ⁾
ᵖˢʸᶜʰ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ⁽ ⁺ ⁷ ⁾
xi└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
iImage
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daria008 » Mon May 01, 2017 8:46 pm

Maya \\ Female \\ 16 \\ Werewolf \\ Tagged: Chance

The girl walked in the school looking around her at the people here.Some with wings,some were vampires as she could smell them and some looked like humans,shifters or wizards.'Interesting.' The werewolf stopped and smiled when she saw a girl with ears and tail which looked wolf-like. Walking up to the girl Maya could see she was nervous so with a big smile she spoke to her."Hey!I'm Maya."

Maya said then spoke again."Your ears and tail...they are really pretty!What are you?" She asked curious still having a smile on her face.
Daria008

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~siren~seirrn~ » Mon May 01, 2017 9:09 pm

deizelshark wrote:
Seirrn/female/Angel/1500/5'10/pansexual/tags:common area, Ethan, Melissa

Looking curiously at the male to the side, Seirrn slowly unfurls her wings," hello Melissa I am pretty because of my blood, I'm a pure blood Angel, excuse me sir what was your name?" Seirrn asks politely a smile stretched across her lips. Averting her gaze away from Melissa's yawns Seirrn tries to stop herself from yawning
~siren~seirrn~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Serenity & Ivana

Postby Nawratus » Tue May 02, 2017 7:19 am

name: Serenity Monroe
height: 5'4"
species: Angel
sexuality: Bisexual - no preference
personality: Serenity is an angel, inside and out. She is very approachable and fun to be around. She loves helping people and giving, but she can be rather awkward around others. Serenity is very shy and timid at first, but she means well. The angel has a lot of anxiety, so you will see her shake a little when talking to her peers.
teacher or student: Student
crush: No one at the moment
pick a class that matches you character: Culinary

name: Ivana Ember
height: 5'6"
species: Big foot
sexuality: Homosexual
personality: Ivana is distant and stand-offish. She hates other people and gets annoyed with them easily. She's extremely intelligent and has been called a "know-it-all" once or twice in her lifetime. Ivana has a wild streak and has a tendency to rebel against teachers. There are times though when she is really nice, but that's only when something actually goes her way.
crush: Open (maybe the yeti girl)
pick a class that matches you character: Witchery
Nawratus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKaoticMelon » Tue May 02, 2017 9:27 am

name: Sierra Séala Uisce
height: 5' 4"
species: Selkie (Seal shifter that can sing magic songs, but she hasn't learned any yet.)
sexuality: Heterosexual
personality: Mostly shy, but she is open around good friends. She loves to swim and feels free while doing it, but if you insult her friends or someone close to her she can get very angry.
crush: She was rejected by her crush at her last school and is trying to get over him, so none pretty much.
pick a class that matches you character: Swimming
Attachments
download (7).jpg
Picture of Sierra
download (7).jpg (7.08 KiB) Viewed 32 times
TheKaoticMelon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelfangs » Tue May 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Chance \\ Female \\ 16 \\ Wolf Hybrid \\ Tagged: Maya
    Suddenly approached by a pretty girl who bubbly greeted her, Chance's ears flicked up in surprise, her tail poofing a little more. "U- Uh hi." she said awkwardly. Sniffing a little bit, she noticed the girl smelled familiar. Somewhat like her, in a sense. It was clear she was wolfish. The feeling was immensely relieving. She felt much more at ease with a similar girl. "Nice to meet you, Maya. Sorry for being awkward.. I'm not really used to being out in the open yet." she said, showing a small smile, one of her fangs poking out slightly. Maya speaking again, Chance laughed a little bit. "Thank you! I've never heard that before in all honesty." she said, her eyes sparkling. "I'm a wolf hybrid. Kind of a freak, I know."
xixixixi𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
xixixixixixixixixiiiiiImage
xi┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
stats !
ˢʰᵉ/ᵗʰᵉʸᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ˢᵉᵐⁱ⁻ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᶜʰᵃʳⁱˢᵐᵃ ⁽ ⁺ ¹⁰ ⁾
ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁽ ⁺ ⁸ ⁾
ᵖˢʸᶜʰ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ⁽ ⁺ ⁷ ⁾
xi└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
iImage
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu May 04, 2017 11:52 am

Probably a Doctor wrote:D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx⚙️
xCis-Male // Winged Human // Bisexual // 18 // Tags; x

He had been at the school for some time now, a pair of welding goggles sat upon his head as he jogged about the halls in his brownish red overalls, the black boots tapping against the tile every time he took a step
Why was he running down the hall as if something were chasing him, you ask?
Very specific question you have there.. but he wasn't being chased
There was a part to his contraption in the shop he needed, and knew exactly where to find it
Unfortunately Dell wasn't exactly the most.. graceful of them all, and while rounding the commons he managed to trip over himself, and skidded to the floor while his wings spread and flailed around weirdly
He lay on his back dazed, not knowing what had happened before moving to try and get up
"Ah'm okay!" he said aloud to anyone that might've heard, or seen him fall, and raised his hands in the air as he dusted his overalls off
"Ahm good!"
And gave a smile while tossing his fiery hair back out of his face

M i c kxxM u n d yxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx🏹
xCis-Male // Reptilian Hybrid // Bicurious // 17 // Tags; x

He had been sitting in a courtyard, there were many in the school, but only he knew where all of them were
He was good with finding that kind of stuff
Sitting on the edge of what seemed to be a fountain at one point in time
There was no water, but he moved a naked toe down to the stone as if there were water, and wiggled it
Water was his everything, and it was actually pretty unfortunate
Though he couldn't help it, and turned his head a bit
School was starting, people were arriving
His alone time was ending, and he moved to get up and find his shoes
Though instead of putting them on, he carried them by his side as he walked barefoot down the hall
Wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt, the visible scars down his arms showed
As well as the scales running down his legs, to his feet and by his elbows
They were greenish
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me