[ new & accepting! ] Powerful ⋆ - A Superhero Roleplay

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: [ new & accepting! ] Powerful ⋆ - A Superhero Roleplay

Postby Metronome » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:40 am

Orren Daily/ Male/ 25/ Civilian

It was almost time to get off work. The sun was flirting with the tops of the skyscrapers, casting shadows and turning the sky a violent pink and orange. Orren impatiently watched the clock, waiting for the hand to hit the seven so that he could clock out and go home. He hadn't had a customer in at least thirty minutes. People didn't typically drink coffee this late, unless they worked night shift at the nearby hospital. But most of the nurses and doctors had swung by by this time. This left Orren bored and doodling on a cup as a shallow attempt at entertainment.

The shop sat mostly empty, save for a couple of customers who were on their laptops. A lot of people came here for the coffee, but stayed for the free wifi. A TV went ignored in a top corner of the shop. Someone had turned it on the news and left it there. Orren ignored it as well until the words "breaking news" caught his attention.

He looked up with mild interest. The TV showed a live feed of helicopter footage, a light skimming over the rooftops and a person darting just out of the way. The clip cut back to a woman at a news desk.

"This is live footage from a police chase taking place as we speak. The man you see was caught breaking into the Centerville Naval base. It is believe to be the unidentified criminal, Mindraker. The authorities have very little information on this man."

It cut back to the live feed. The helicopter closed in on the man, who appeared to be running across the rooftops of buildings. It was pretty impressive that he didn't fall and break his neck. Orren watched as the man looked over his shoulder at the cameraman, the black eyes of his mask boring into the him through the TV. The hairs on Orren's arms prickled. God there were some freaks in this city.

The camera slowly panned away from the chase, and the helicopter seemed to drift back upwards, the light no longer shining on the running man. It looked like the pilot and crew had just lost their train of thought. The footage became nothing back a vacant shot of the sky. The news woman chimed back in. She mentioned the crew losing contact with the station and seemingly forgetting what they were supposed to be doing.

Orren turned his eyes back to the clock. Seven, finally! He took off his apron and headed into the break room to hang it up.

"I'm heading out, Terri," He said to his coworker. Orren leaned inside the door to put his apron on a hanger and punch his numbers onto the punch in clock. He grabbed his keys from his pocket and headed out into the night.

Mindraker/ Unknown/ Male/ Unknown

Black cloth eyes watched blankly as the helicopter careened from view, the pilot too dazed to continue the chase. They should have known better than to try and stop him. He was a bit irritated that he hadn't gotten his errand done before getting caught. He would have to go back later.

The hoodie-clad man turned and darted off once more. His breath made small clouds of steam from under his mask, the cold, early spring air chilling him through his thin garment of choice. He didn't seem to mind. He slowed as he reached the hustle and bustle of downtown, then carefully slunk off the roofs, down a fire escape, and to the streets. He stuck to the shadows, taking advantage of people being too busy with their lives to be aware of their surroundings. They were always distracted, unlike him.

His mind remained on his goals, however mysterious they were to the outside world. He stalked down an alley, his eyes set on a new goal. Mindraker had arrived at a community college, and for whatever reason, he found the need to get inside. He climbed the fence that surrounded the campus and headed for a closed building. The professors and students had left, but the janitor was still inside cleaning up. Raker tried every door before finding one unlocked and slipped into the dark halls.

He glanced at the names on the doors until he came to the office he wanted: Professor John Wiltcress. When the door proved to be locked, he produced a makeshift lockpick from his pocket and began to work on it. Down the hall, he could hear the janitor moving his mop bucket closer. He wasn't worried about being caught; he never was.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:13 am

Rolan//female//neutral//crush~open

Rolan rolled out of bed her hair a mess and her blankets everywhere except on her bed, she trudged to the bathroom she attempted to tame her hair but gave up and just decided to take a shower. she got in turned it on so tired she forgot to turn it on warm " ahhh" she squealed before turning it back to warm. she got out wrapping the towel around her self she quickly waddled over to her closet where she got changed into her usual attire.

she trotted down the somewhat fifty thousand steps that led to her apartment, she finally made it to the lobby. yes i mean't to say lobby her dad pays for everything she owns. she finally made it to her car and turned it own and somehow the station was turned on to the news about some guy/criminal she didn't really know so she changed it to pop and thrummed her fingers on the steering wheel sing from the top of her lungs. she turned and parked her car across from the coffee shop.

she got out keys in one hand purse in the other she walked in listening to the ring of the bells she ordered a latte low calorie and then sat down half paying attention to the news half paying attention to instagram. she double tapped her screen giving a random like to someone she barley knew but liked the picture of the dress

[[ i shall post for my others later]]
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:33 am

Hannah Prower|| Bullet Witch||16||Female||Tagged: Mindraker
    "Bullet Witch, this is Tower, do you copy?"
    Black combat boots pounded against the gravel rooftop, accompanied by the soft jingling and clanking of bullets as they jostled around in their gunmetal green casing. A helicopter passed overhead, sending downdrafts spiraling around the lone figure traversing the city's canopy.
    Another typical night.

"I read you, Tower," Hannah said, putting a hand to the small black earpiece nestled in her left aural cavity, "You got anything for me?"

"We've got an enhanced on the run, heading towards CCC," Tower said. Enhanced. The military's way of saying he had superpowers. "We caught him trying to sneak onto base, but he's got some kind of mind powers. Everyone chasing him just forgets what they're doing. Be careful, Hannah."

"Relax, mom," Hannah said, jumping the gap between two buildings and continuing her pursuit, "I can handle it. Remember that guy a few weeks ago?"

"I don't think trashing an entire appartment complex counts as 'handling it'."

"I'm a superhero," Hannah said, "collateral damage is a given."
    There was a sigh through her earpiece. Benefit of working for the military: you didn't have to pay for damages. Cons: they really hated it when you damaged things. "We lost visual on him a few minutes ago," Tower went on to say, "but it's safe to say his next target is the college. I'm trying to get video right now, but it'll be a few minutes."

"Don't bother," Hannah said, "I'll be done before that." As she neared the college wall, the hero leapt off the roof, mounting her broom mid-air, focusing her power on the buckles of her clothes, and gliding across to the main building. Now, the trick was finding which hall he was in. The campus had several buildings, each dedicated to a different department. The mystery super could be in any of them.

"South building has a door unlocked," Tower said, "he's probably in there."

"On it." Another short glide later, Hannah was running through the halls of the south building, broom in hand. Her target wasn't hard to find, a dude in a black hoodie bent over a door lock wasn't the most innocent of first impressions. A loud clank emanated from the ammo box slung around Hanna's shoulder as she willed the latch open, pulling out six rounds and setting them hovering around her shoulders. "I mean, I know college is supposed to be harsh and all," she said aloud, "but isn't that pushing it a bit?" Was that a good opening line? She felt like it was too long, not witty enough. There had to be something else. Ah, well, she'd figure it out later, probably.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:56 am

The door jiggled open, and a gloved hand reached out to turn the knob. Just as he did, a little bit of company arrived. Mindraker paused and looked up to assess his new adversary. Confident, well supplied, and if the floating bullets were anything to judge by, superpowered. She may have more equipment than him, but the Raker wasn't too concerned. After all, the navy had plenty of toys too, and yet here he was.

He straightened up to face her, the black, cloth eyes of his mask unwavering. The expressionless burlap gave nothing away. He pushed into her mind, not intending to give up his goal unless he had to.

Confusion...

Why am I here?

Forget.

His foggy tendrils of confusion and haze wrapped around her mind, trying to make her forget her goals and intent to harm him.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ post one ⋆ ]

Postby rocketstarletta! » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:05 pm

-- malia
      name ( malia knight ) age ( nineteen ) role ( telekinesis ) outfit ( wip ) tagged ( open ) location ( halls/lockers )

hehe. Malia woke up, she normally was really excited to start school, but I guess today was different. She got up put on some make up, grabbed her book bag and said goodbye to her mother and then drove to the school. As soon as she arrived at the school she got out of her car and walked to the front door of the high school. The girl sighed and opened the door. The brunette walked by some others, hoping she wouldn't get noticed. Malia was always the kind of girl who never got noticed, and she never really wanted too anyways. Malia never really liked talking to people, it only made her more awkward and shy. She had never really had much friends.

hehe.The blue eyed girl sat in front of the lockers. She probably won't get noticed here. Her classes didn't start for awhile, so she decided to draw in her notebook. Malia then started to draw flowers, she loved roses the most. She then got distracted and started using her powers; telekinesis. No one really knew she had these powers, not even her mom. She really liked her powers it made her different from anyone else. A smile grew upon her face as she used her telekinesis powers. Malia than relized she got distracted like usual and continued drawing and her smiled didn't fade.

-- rowan
      name ( rowan quinn ) age ( nineteen ) role ( super strength ) outfit ( wip ) tagged ( mayla )location ( outside )

hehe. Rowan walked to the school, it was a pretty far walk from his house to the high school. The boy walked until he saw the building. He gave a sigh. He never really liked school. Rowan mostly went because of his friends. The boy continued walking to the door until he saw Mayla. He really liked Mayla, he thought she was really sweet. Though he does have a crush on her but he may never admit it to it. Rowan walked up to the brown haired girl with a smile. "Hey May." he said. He always called her May. But Rowan really never said much, he was always very quiet. Rowan wasn't one to say much to anyone, but he did like talking with May.
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Mayla|female|crush~Rowan|power~flight|tags~rowan

Maya turned to face Rowan her major crush but she was pretty good at hiding it. "Hey Ro" she said she had her school books in hand and her hair was in a long pony today "just another day at school" she sighed looking at the boy they had been friends for a while now but she never told him she liked him afraid he wouldn't feel the same way and then it would ruin there friendship.

She fiddled with her necklace that made its home between her collar bones she always fiddled with it when she was nervous or just bored.

(( do they know about each other's powers?))
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:16 pm

"Uh, Witch? You in there?"
    Hannah blinked, startled out of her reverie by Tower's voice in her ear. "Wait, what was I doing again?" She asked. Her head felt... fuzzy, like someone had stuck a van de graff in it. She knew she'd been standing in this closed down hallway for some reason, but she couldn't quite remember what it was.
    "Long story," Tower said, "I'll tell you later. For now, all you need to know is that the guy in front of you is a bad guy. I think he makes people forget stuff, the navy guys had the same problem. Take him down fast, I'll try and keep you on track."
    His explanation only made Hannah more confused, but she decided to just roll with it. Tower hadn't steered her wrong before. "Alright, mister... mister, uh... damn it, I had something for this! Uh... Franz Anton Mesmer? No, that's stupid. Ah, screw it, just put your hands behind your back and let me arrest you." A few more bullets drifted up from her box, and the heroine raised her hand. Something told her he probably wouldn't come quietly, it was best to be prepared. Hopefully he wouldn't start throwing things at her.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Orren Daily/ Male/ 25/ Civilian

When Orren got home, he unloaded himself onto the couch and just laid there in silence for a moment. His couch was old, the cushions lumpy and uncomfortable, but just laying down felt nice. He could enjoy the quiet for a bit. Finally, he sat up and began to get ready for bed.

Orren didn't have much of a life, to be honest. He supposed he was doing better than others in similar situations, but sometimes he wished he had something more than just work and sleep. His life felt...empty.

He changed into his sleep pants and sat down again to watch some TV before bed. Before he could turn on the TV, though, his phone vibrated. He pulled it out to see that he had a new text with a video attached. The text read "wake up". That was...odd.

As the girl tried to collect herself, the Raker stepped into the office and slammed the door shut. He locked it again, knowing that he didn't have long to get what he wanted. He began to rifle through the desk, and then moved on to a file drawer beside it until he found what he was after. A slim file folder. He tucked it away into his hoodie, then began to contemplate escape. There was a small window that he could probably fit through...

Mindraker began pulled the blinds up and wrestled with the window to get it open. It felt as though it hadn't been opened in quite a while. Meanwhile, he knew his time was running out before the girl would bust the door down and come after him, and he really didn't want to tangle with anyone tonight.

The window screeched in complaint as he pried it open. He climbed onto the desk and then paused as he perched on the window ledge. There was a holly bush right below him. Because of course there was.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☼ ) ❝ willing to get hit in the face with a hammer?

Postby valkyrie, » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:42 pm

( ) - - NARI WYNTERS
            ─── ( INHUMAN )

( role. neutral) ( age. eighteen, almost nineteen ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. x ) ( location. home, school ) ( tagged. malia)

waving to her kitten, moonlight, nari left her rented apartment. for an eighteen year most would think she would be leaving a nice home, but it's the opposite. nari was abandoned as a toddler, so she was given to a foster family. ever since she entered the house, the girl was distant and had nobody to talk with her. nari understood the reason why; she was different and completely accepted that. stepping down on the ladder, the superhuman looked around for people. " excuse me?" a voice said until nari glared at them. it was neighbor; " hello, miss lawson. good-bye, miss lawson. " the brown eyes girl mumbled, leaving quickly. her sneakers made a squeaking sound as she left the alleyway.

attending her high school was something she enjoyed the most, but it was the most place she'll get mad. her stubbornness isn't her favorite flaw not to mention her rudeness. walking upon the building, a grown left her mouth. " more school... yay. " nari walked into the school and placed her hand on her left arm. her cheeks turned pink as the halls were filled with studnets. the noise was painful, yet her eyes catch something. a girl's pencil drawing a picture by itself. stopping her feet, nari turned and looked down. " malia? why is the pencil drawing? " the girl asked with an eyebrow raised.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:35 pm

"Oh come on, really!" Hannah exclaimed, as the perp slammed the door in her face. "Freakin' rude, man!" A sharp crack filled the air as she sent one of her rounds into the doors lock, tried to kick the door open, failed spectacularly, then pushed it open, hopping in on the foot that wasn't in pain. Needless to say, she wasn't interested in talking anymore.
    As she entered the room, she saw the mystery villain perched on the window ledge, prepared to jump. She could shoot him, or she could just push him out, but neither option really appealed to her. She still didn't like hurting people, even the bad guys, and if she pushed him he might still survive. Still, she had to do something. Flinging her arm forwards, Hannah sent her readied ammunition streaking towards the villain, filling the air with a series of staccato pops.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me