V1 Soul,Rouge, and Rowan (Please lock)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Werewolf role play! Soul, Rouge, and Rowan pack!

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:18 pm

╒═════╡T A V I S HxxD E G R O O T╞═════╕
Rouge Omega | Male | Tagged; Roka | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He watched her move before realizing she had brought out a little book, and eyed it with curiosity
"Yer father..?" he asked, wondering who her father was.. and how he knew of the book he spoke of
He listened while she read the book and nodded, knowing that this was the book that he had encountered before
"Well bloody brilliant!" he grinned before scoffing a little
"That's th' exact book that took me eye!"
And tilted his head while trying to look at the little book she had
"Who wos yer father? How did he know about th' Bominomicon?"
xx

╒═══════╡K R I S T I A NxxL U D W I G╞═══════╕
Rowan Alpha | Male | Tagged; x | Form | 28 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He frowned and watched Frank leave before shaking his head
"Goodbye.." he muttered and rolled his eyes before moving on
And feeling his bird wake, and slowly hop from one shoulder to the other
"He's von of a kind.. but he's von I'll keep.." he said gently to the bird
"He's ze kind who zinks about his pack. Von of a kind.."
And was silent as he stood over a pond and just simply watched the water
Just to think over what were to happen
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Roka- Soul Beta- Female- Crush: Zeak- Tags: Tavish

Roka's face grew slightly darker at the question but it quickly diminished. "The old Soul pack's Alpha, he went missing two years ago. But in his book, it says he knew about the Bombinomicon from a wandering traveler. A man who had been searching for the book, but was unsuccessful in his search due to lacking information. So I agreed to research and search for the book itself, gathering much information was difficult." The blue-eyed girl scanned quickly over the pages.

Kito- Soul Healer- Female- Boyfriend: Jasper- Tags: Jasper

"We're busy," Kito said, starting to reorganize herbs. "Jasper, can you hand me those Poppy seeds," She said, pointing to a cabinet across the room. "It's in a green container." But little did Jasper know, that whole cabinet was filled with green jars, each of a different shade.

Yoru- Soul Omega- Female- Boyfriend: Landon- Tags: Landon

"In the end, he took his medical histories down with him. They are forever lost with time to one day be discovered by the bravest, kindest, and curious wolf out there." The pups had fallen asleep, laying around of the floor and soft snores began to fill the room.

Nico- Soul Warrior- Female-Crush: Open- Tags: Ari

"It's fine!" She called back, starting up on her adventure once more. She was down to the last rope, cautiously stepping on it. The bridge was safe and stable, it just appeared old and rickety. "You don't have to cross it if you don't want!"

Rosie- Pup watcher- Female-Crush: Frank-Tags: Frank

"Apparently the Soul Pack alpha thinks it okay to flirt with a girl, ask her out on a date, and then proceed to flirt in front of said girl and ask the other girl out on a date," She muttered, sitting down on the dirt. "I'm not trying to be mad at you."

Soul- Rowan Omega- Female- Crush: Open- Tags: Cehrow

She glanced up, noticing the movement only to see a peculiar looking boy. What is he doing up there?Soul thought, waving back to the boy. It had been a few moments before she put her hand down, tilting her head slightly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Botz » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:41 am

Victor -male - 23 - soul hunter - tags: mayra
    victor chuckled, patting her arm. "Well stop being sorry. Everything is fine. Now lets go do something fun!" He turned and started walkinf out of the room. "What if we grab a couple other people and see if theyre up for some camping or a trip into town?"

Ari - male - 26 - Rowan warrior - tags: nico
    ari frowned, he didn't want to be that guy.
    So slowly he took a hold of the rope and began to walk over. His knees were shaking and his eyes were glued on the bottom of the gorge. When he reached the middle he heard a crack and froze. "Oh crap" he muttered, looking up at nico. His knuckles went white as he tightened his hold on the bridge.

Annabell - 20 - rouge pack warrior - tags: lonan
    Annabelle was surprised by the brutes comments. Dead pack members?? "What are you talking about?? I thought our jobs were to help the packs reunite or at least live peacefully. Are you saying in suppose to be picking them off one by one until there's no one left?" She asked, looking appalled and frankly disturbed that that's what this boy might have meant.
[/quote]
Lady_Botz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:59 am

Jasper|Male|Wolf Form| Rowan Pack|Girlfriend: Kito|Tag: Kito

He looked up at her before getting up. He sighs before he went and stopped. He looked at the jars and tilted his head.
UMMMMMMM which one my dearest Kito? He look through the jars.

Aylson|Female| Wolf Form|Rowan Pack| Love: Luke| Tag: Luke

Aylson blushes as she climbed onto his back. Her face was a dark red as she climbed on his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she alway loved when he carried her around. Though she felt, to herself, a bit heavier. Luke.

Landon|Male|Wolf Form| Rowan Pack| Girlfriend: Yuro| Tag: Yuro

Landon slowly walked over to Yuro before he looked up at Yuro. He place his paw on her lap before he nuzzle her softly.
He wagged his tail before he boop his nose against hers.

Sean|Male|Wolf Form|Rowan Pack|Crush: Open| Tag: Carly Emmerson

Carly.... Why do you let me stay around you? Most people hate me or they just don't want anything to do with me and Some even call my a creep for no real reason. So why do you stay around me or even allow me close to you? .

Mayra|Female|Wolf Form|Soul Pack| Crush: Victor (?)|Tag: Victor

Mayra looked up at him with a smile. She soon followed him before she thought for a moment. We could ask Aslac, Roka, and Yuro if you want.

Frank|Male|wolf Form| Rough Pack| CRush: Open| Tag: Kristian, Rosie

Aclac? He is just a lame loser who don't know what a girl truly wants. He just wants to flirt and never get anywhere with that girl. I am sorry about him.

Aslac|Male|Wolf Form|Soul Pack|Crush: Open|Tag:Kali

He winked at her before he turns to see Rosie wasn't there. He swore in his head as he shook it out. He looked at her and held his arm out.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:09 am

Roka's face grew slightly darker at the question but it quickly diminished. "The old Soul pack's Alpha, he went missing two years ago. But in his book, it says he knew about the Bombinomicon from a wandering traveler. A man who had been searching for the book, but was unsuccessful in his search due to lacking information. So I agreed to research and search for the book itself, gathering much information was difficult." The blue-eyed girl scanned quickly over the pages.

"The light green one," She said, pulling out a couple of empty jars from her cabinets. Kito placed them on a desk, heading over to check how Jasper was doing.

"I would shift and lay down but Kito would kill me if I did. She is much more terrifying than you think!" Yoru whispered, tilting her head and looking at Landon. A smile formed on her face as she placed down one of the pups.

Nico reacted faster than most wolves would, pushing Ari back to safety as the ropes began to break. It sent the warrior into a shallow river down below, she lay amongst the rocks, gasping for a breath of air. Nico had managed to get many scrapes on her arms and legs from the rough landing.

"You might not get it, thinking finally someone has an interest in you. That you're not some pup watcher to them," She said, looking up at Frank before continuing,"I guess that's life."

She glanced up, noticing the movement only to see a peculiar looking boy. What is he doing up there?Soul thought, waving back to the boy. It had been a few moments before she put her hand down, tilting her head slightly.
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Seven Yvonne - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Seven walked to her car. Well at least I know there are three different packs now, she thought. That's new.

Twig Yvonne - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Albert Young - Tags: Albert

"Exactly, that's why me and Seven moved here. We were just too different from them, I guess." He said, glancing at the ground and then back up at Albert. "It seems pretty good here so far."

Kali Gin - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Aslac Manston- Tags: Aslac

"So, the alphas a flirt?" Kali asked rolling her eyes at her actions. "That's a shocker. So, how long is your list of romantic attempts so far?" Kali asked only slightly sarcastic. She actually wanted to know the answer, this guy kind of did seem like a flirt.

Zeak Quin - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Zeak just ended up running to the store. He picked up all of the needed supplies, put them into a bag and started to make his way home.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:17 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He nodded gently while listening, and tilting his head a bit
"Ah.. m'sorry aboot t'at.." he said gently and just.. oh so softly rubbed her shoulder a bit
"Th' book is a bloody brute.. ah know t'at.." he chuckled to try and lighten up the mood
"M'own father actually died tryin' to get back to th' wizard. I wos th' only one in m'family at th' time to still have all intact eyeballs." he explained and removed his arm to gesture to his face
"Wos bloody difficult te go through.. but takin' on a hundred er so odd jobs te pay fer m'mum eventually (no pun intended) paid off."
And laughed while shaking his head
xx

xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:12 am

Cehrow looked over to her. He took a deep breath, sliding down the roof and leaping to the next until he reached her "hi!"
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:27 am

"It's Okay. I still believe he's out there somewhere. But wow, about a hundred jobs? That must have been tough to do," She said, starting to close the book. Roka took one last look at the pages before closing it and sticking it in her back pocket once more. She offered up a smile, turning her gaze up to the sky and continued to walk.

"The light green one," She said, pulling out a couple of empty jars from her cabinets. Kito placed them on a desk, heading over to check how Jasper was doing.

"I would shift and lay down but Kito would kill me if I did. She is much more terrifying than you think!" Yoru whispered, tilting her head and looking at Landon. A smile formed on her face as she placed down one of the pups.

Nico reacted faster than most wolves would, pushing Ari back to safety as the ropes began to break. It sent the warrior into a shallow river down below, she lay amongst the rocks, gasping for a breath of air. Nico had managed to get many scrapes on her arms and legs from the rough landing.

"You might not get it, thinking finally someone has an interest in you. That you're not some pup watcher to them," She said, looking up at Frank before continuing,"I guess that's life."

Soul gave Cehrow a curious look before waving hello to him. She rarely talked, well to most she doesn't talk at all but if you're lucky enough you can hear her singing sometimes. Especially when she think's she is all alone. Soul hasn't even spoke a word to the alpha, only listening to lectures when she did something bad. Later, she knew she was going to get into so much trouble because of the prank awaiting the Rowan Alpha.
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:03 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He nodded and chuckled gently while flexing his arm a little
"Wos hard.." he answered and slid his hand back into his pocket
"Ah mean.. ah had both arms up until.. prolly.. no less than three years ago."
And smiled before watching her
"Trynna find more jobs bein' a cripple wos difficult.. but ah managed."
The scot sighed and looked to the side
"Especially to raise yer own blind mum.. who don't even know yer missin' a limb."
xx

xx