|||secrets of the west||supernatural||closed||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: |||secrets of the west||supernatural||Began/Accepting||

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Thu May 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Clarisse "Claire" Rosdahl | Female | 20 | Human | Tag: Nicholas
Clarisse passed weaved through the people, trying to keep her eyes on the man whom she was supposed to follow. She noticed him wheezing and covering his mouth. Had he been sick this whole time? Claire felt idiotic for not noticing earlier. Obviously he was seriously ill, he was pale as snow, staggering his walk, and on top of that his eyes... they are almost red with a golden hue. Thinking it must be some sort of unheard virus, Clarisse continued on walking. After a while, she spotted him under a tree. "H-hey! Phew,you sure walk fast for somebody in critical condition. Speaking of which, are you okay? You really should go see a doctor or something," she suggest with a slight tone of concern.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue May 30, 2017 8:31 am

Nicholas
Hearing someone approaching, he got up. There were other people coming in and out of town and the lady had managed to keep up fairly well. There was something different about her though, was that concern? "I-I'll be alright, I've made it this fair." He said, scanning the road ahead for the place he had spotted earlier. Turning back around to Claire, "My brother says it's not contagious, if that's what your worried about." He added. Cedric had acted been acting strangely ever since the illness started and Nick could tell he knew more than he was letting on. His brother had made it very clear that he shouldn't go to a doctor. Still, Nick need to find out what was going on before taking his new job, finding Marie was his best hope... "We could set up camp here I think, or there is a place farther down the road, which would you prefer?" He asked the lady. He was curious about who she was or at the least her name, but felt that maybe it would be rude to ask.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Paralian. » Wed May 31, 2017 8:52 am

Rocky•Arts wrote:[
╔═════════════════════════╗
William Collins
Mercenary║25║Skin-Thief
Tags:open║At: outside
Currently║exploring

╚═════════════════════════╝
walking with his horse to his left, head low as the reins were hanging loose they walked together through the streets. Soon enough he reached a place which he did in fact need to visit, the inn. He needed a place to stay after all. Approaching the place he once again tied up his horse, who curled his back hoof in as soon as he was standing suggesting a state of rest. With that done he approached the entrance, taking a deep breath before entering for this could go two ways. If all goes wrong he could take place of another person staying by the inn, But something like that would not only be risky but also troublesome, not something he needs at the moment. and so he looked around at first, and with no one in sight, he called out calmly "Hello?" hoping he'd get the attention of the inn keeper as soon as possible.
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:22 am

Clarisse "Claire" Rosdahl | Female | 20 | Human | Tag: Nicholas
Clarisse slightly nodded at his response and replied, "I just asked mainly because you're showing very.... strange symptoms. I've read many medicine books in my lifetime, and I never really seen anything quite like this, so I just didn't really know what to think." She looked around, and thought about the conditions they both were in. Without knowledge of this disease, she didn't want to risk being responsible for a dead man. "This spot will do. Not what I'm used to, but I can manage." She unstrapped her small satchel from her shoulder, placed it in an antiquate place on the ground and sat next to it. "As for pleasantries, my name is Clarisse. Clarisse Rosdahl if you take a fancy to specifics," Clarisse said hoping to not come as rude for not saying it sooner.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me