B̞l̓ͫ̌o̍̏od̞ L͗ust

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

B̞l̓ͫ̌o̍̏od̞ L͗ust

Postby kuregalis » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:55 pm

B̞l̓ͫ̌o̍̏od̞ L͗ust

It's been 300 years since the world has changed. No, the garbage hasn't flooded are cities. No, it is not shrouded in water. No, the aliens haven't found us, though, that would be interesting. And no, Reckoning Day has yet to come. The world just, changed. Though most are unsure if it was for the greater good. See, 300 years ago, the High Leader of the vampire community visited the American President. Mind you that he wasn't invited. He had slipped through security so easily and mobilized the presidents body guards without a sweat. In fact, it wasn't even him who had defeated the most top notch security. He had a guard, just one guard, do it for him. The president and congress, as well as the other branch of the government were so terrified by what he could do and the amount of power he had they asked him, "What is it you seek?". And all he replied with was, "Alliance". 300 years flew by and it is not uncommon to find a vampire on the streets. A law has even passed 150 somewhat years ago that stated it was okay for vampires and humans to mingle and get hitched. Vampires provide the humans security and peace. As long as they give them what they need. And that of course, is blood.
Last edited by kuregalis on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R̥͟u̷̠l̪ͭeͣͧs͕ͯ

Postby kuregalis » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:49 am

R̥͟u̷̠l̪ͭeͣͧs͕ͯ

All tess rules apply
No ooc drama but feel free to add some in the roleplay
Keep vampire to human ratio fairly even
Story takes plas in Los Angeles, there are other blood banks but Blood Lust is the biggest and most known
Please post at least three sentences to give your roleplay partner something to work with
I cannot stress this enough so please do not join unless you know you will be active at least once every two days
LGBT+ characters aloud (duh)
Semi-realistic & Real faceclaims only (sorry)
If you want to start an event please notify me first
If you want to kill of your character for whatever reason, please notify me first. This rule applies to killing someone else's character but also notify them
If you wish to leave please notify me first
Reservations last 24hrs, once a reservation ends you can try and res again 24hrs later
I am only allowing one vampire breed per person, choose wisely
If you are making a vampire, i suggest making a human as well but it's up to you
Unlimited amount of human characters (for you to make)
Notify me if you are killing your character
If you plan on having a big fight and someones character's dies, tell both me and hence person
Just create your own forum but for vampires please include the Name, age, breed, and background. You may add whatever you feel to the forum
For humans include the normal things but also add bloodtype to the forum
I have the right to decline forums
Link to discussion is in picture
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: B̞l̓ͫ̌o̍̏od̞ L͗ust

Postby kuregalis » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:16 pm

Open for posting
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:08 pm

Yama Dayasagar/Male/31/x

It was twelve in Los Angeles, the heat outside not as overwhelming as it was last month. Though, Yama was still feeling a bit drowsy. Was it because he had just eaten a big lunch? "Chitragupta" asked Yama his glasses sitting loosely on his nose as he shuffled through papers. "Do I have anything in my schedule today?" It was a normal day, vampires sifting in and out the blood bank hospital hybrid. Removing his glasses and placing it on his head Yama set the papers he was looking through down. His eyesight was average but he always had a tendency to slouch forward when reviewing papers. Doing this a few minutes a day would be okay but he had a lot of paperwork and he rarely took breaks. Seeing as being the head of a blood bank and a specialized hospital offers very few...vacation times.

Philip Justin/Male/102/x

It wasn't time for him to go to work yet and Philip was beginning to feel rather bored. He sat on his couch, watching Impractical Jokers and helping himself to leftover pizza he had bought yesterday. He didn't have much to do in his life. Never really did. Just, work, home, and the occasionally shopping trip but that was all. Sure he'd get invited to outings with co-workers now and again but he never felt like hanging out with anyone. Which also gravely impacted his love life. As if on queue, a commercial about ordering special flowers and chocolates for your loved ones popped up. 'Some other day, Philip. You'll find someone' he thought glumly, the commercial finishing.

Diana Christians/female/39/x

Diana's fingers flew across the keyboard as she made a breakaway towards the finishing line. She was almost done. 'Just one more paragraph...' she mused, her mind buzzing up words, situations, and ideas that the characters would do. About an hour later she had just finished, her wrists and fingers sore. She stretched on her chair, noting to practice on not slouching while typing for hours. "Just on time" she smiled, sending the three hundred eighty paged story to her editor. "What to do now...".
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:34 am

❝𝒜𝓈𝒽𝓉𝑜𝓃 𝒲𝓎𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇❞
Male // Twenty-Seven // Human // Yama's assistant // Panromantic Homosexual
Blood type B+ // Dealer No One // Nicknames Ash, Wyn, Winnie, Chitragupta
Location Blood Lust, Office // Tags Yama

He wrote in the last bit of information with the phone held to his ear by his shoulder as he continued talking to the person on the other line. "Of course, I'll make sure everything is ready for your visit and we'll help you make the right decision. We'll see you then!" Ashton chimed, keeping up the friendly tone as he set the slip of paper aside in a pile and said his goodbye to the other on the phone before setting it back down in its place on the desk. The man leaned back a bit, scooting his chair a little closer as he looked through a few pieces of paper before sliding them into place in the metal organizer under his deck to the side. Ashton looked up when he heard the nickname he'd only allow Yama to call him -and grudgingly at that. When he had first started working for Blood Lust and had first heard the new nickname he was very confused until he looked it up during his break to find out the meaning behind it and since then he half-heartedly insisted that he disliked being called such. It didn't bother him much to be called that by Yama but it was odd when co-workers started calling him the same thing. He put an end to that one. "Of course you do." He nodded before leaning over to where he had put the paper from the last call and picking up the small 'stack' that really was only fifteen pages or so. He hadn't been counting. "I just got a call from a family that will be stopping in about one, they're concerned because their son has stopped drinking and are worried about his health along with the reason.." Ashton said as he walked over, pulling out the paper with the collected information from the call and handing it over for Yama to look over as well. The man shifted through the other papers he'd picked up to sort out the ones they were to attend to so far today and the ones that would gain their attention later in the week. "I haven't had a chance to go through these all yet.." Ashton explained in his defense when he picked out a few more for a later date after quickly unwrapping a caramel with one hand and popping it into his mouth before holding one out to the other, "Want one?" He offered with a small smile before handing over the papers the man had to look at as well.: ^)
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me