~ Puppet Strings ~ vampxhuman-new and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~ Puppet Strings ~ vampxhuman-new and accepting

Postby owl0430 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:48 am

owl0430 wrote:

'' My name is Yoichi.'' with a lie he spoke, as he would rather not reveal his true name. ''Yes, though, i suppose that would be quite possible, wouldn't it? '' He spoke, hailing a taxi. Only, this taxi was driven by one of the puppets of the household. ''Shall we?'' he asked, opening the door for her.

--Ayumi Kurenai-17-female-puppet-tagged;Takeshi
''ugh. sorry you had to see that still....anyways, as i said before,
Most of the others here were taken in by the vampires at an older age, and weren't raised here. I on the other hand was raised here sense i could remember. I see no reason to fear most of you, as most of you are just trying to be human the best you can. Your all still human in a sense, you just have a different apetite than the rest of us. Therefore i have no reason to be afraid...unless your name is Masa, then i do see reason to be rather terrified. Also, i haven't met you before, and so i have even more reason to not be afraid.''

--Aika Shizuka-17-female-human-tagged;Kira
''Hm....no, i think i would've been alright. Got several knives on me, and yes i have a permit to carry them with me for self defense. I'm not an idiot.Anyways though, people have been dissapearing at an alarming rate. Though it has slowed down a bit. Nobody has seen any signs of kidnappers or murderers, nobody had seen anything at all. It's almost like they are vanishing out of thin air.''
[/quote]
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:48 am

All my characters are open...)
CHECK OUT MY ART INSTA @Sleepdeprived_drawings
Hey, My names Figtown!. I draw and I like cute things.

[b]I really love a good rp, feel free to pm me so we can work something out! I'm very open to ideas however iI only like to do 1x1's due to being too busy to keep up with multiple persons rp's.

USED TO BE :Doogle~noodle/Pusheen.love/♥shauneen♥roleplay♥/pusheen teh meme/Little.Lemon

I'd love to find old people i rp'd with and maybe do it again aha
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:58 am

one of them can run into Marsilio and Aura if you want, things going pretty slow there.

peria wrote:
Marsilio Trithemius || 16 years || Male || Puppet || Tags;Aura

A nervous laugh chuckle escaped from the blonde boy's mouth. Maybe it would have been better to hide any bites he had gotten before going to the town. But then again, normal people would probably just assume they're bug bites. Marsilio grinned at the woman , coming to the conclusion that she was apart of the whole mansion and vampire business. "If that's the first thing you ask then I guess it's safe to assume that you work there too?" he whispered. Although it was just the two of them at that moment he didn't want to take any chances.

Rose || 18 years || Female || Human || Tags;Aido

Rose stepped inside the taxi and quickly pulled out her phone once she was seated. She was fully aware that she is going with a stranger who sounded suspicious during a time where people are randomly disappearing. A few buzzes could be heard off of her phone as she sent an email to her computer at her house, simply stating where she was going and with who. At least if she did vanish, she managed to leave something for the police. Whilst texting the email Rose began to talk once more. "You said you live in the outskirts, but I've only seen very few structures outside of the town that's within a short driving distance. Yoichi is a Japanese name too isn't it? A surname? No Yoichi's live near this area unless you just told me your first name in which nice to meet you Yoichi~" she hummed.
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:27 am

--Aido Nightingale-18-male-pupeteer-tagged;Rose--
darn. this women was good. texting on her phone, likely to tell where she was going. She also seemed to be researching those who live in the area. ''Yes, it is my first name.'' He lied once more, as the taxi began driving through a hidden path in the woods. Once they reached the mansion, they entered the gates, traveling to the front steps of the mansion before stopping. He grinned slightly, exiting the car and walking around to open hers. ''I will warn you, some of my 'family' may seem a bit....odd. Most of them are quite...unique.'' he spoke, holding out a hand for her to take hold of. From his point of view, the butterfly had been got in the spiders web. Trapped, as the spiders began circling, weaving the final wall. One might also say, for this story, that the curtains have begun to fall for a grand curtain-call.

Most of the others here were taken in by the vampires at an older age, and weren't raised here. I on the other hand was raised here sense i could remember. I see no reason to fear most of you, as most of you are just trying to be human the best you can. Your all still human in a sense, you just have a different apetite than the rest of us. Therefore i have no reason to be afraid...unless your name is Masa, then i do see reason to be rather terrified. Also, i haven't met you before, and so i have even more reason to not be afraid.''

''Hm....no, i think i would've been alright. Got several knives on me, and yes i have a permit to carry them with me for self defense. I'm not an idiot.Anyways though, people have been dissapearing at an alarming rate. Though it has slowed down a bit. Nobody has seen any signs of kidnappers or murderers, nobody had seen anything at all. It's almost like they are vanishing out of thin air.''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:38 pm

Pusheen~Love wrote:All my characters are open...)
CHECK OUT MY ART INSTA @Sleepdeprived_drawings
Hey, My names Figtown!. I draw and I like cute things.

[b]I really love a good rp, feel free to pm me so we can work something out! I'm very open to ideas however iI only like to do 1x1's due to being too busy to keep up with multiple persons rp's.

USED TO BE :Doogle~noodle/Pusheen.love/♥shauneen♥roleplay♥/pusheen teh meme/Little.Lemon

I'd love to find old people i rp'd with and maybe do it again aha
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:27 pm

peria wrote:>>one of them can run into Marsilio and Aura if you want, things going pretty slow there.

peria wrote:

A nervous laugh chuckle escaped from the blonde boy's mouth. Maybe it would have been better to hide any bites he had gotten before going to the town. But then again, normal people would probably just assume they're bug bites. Marsilio grinned at the woman , coming to the conclusion that she was apart of the whole mansion and vampire business. "If that's the first thing you ask then I guess it's safe to assume that you work there too?" he whispered. Although it was just the two of them at that moment he didn't want to take any chances.

Whilst they were driving she had noticed that her phone's reception began to grow worse. Well, they were going far enough away from the town so it's no surprise. Rose pretended to send the email anyway despite being unable to. When they arrived the hairs on her arms instinctively stood up, giving her goosebumps. This place didn't feel right, since when was this structure located around this area? Rose stretched out her hand to talk up 'Yoichi's' offer. Feeling the cold touch of his skin, she looked up at him quickly. "You're so cold, are you alight?" she asked.
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:08 am

owl0430 wrote:

''I am? How odd... I don't feel bad, besides being a little light headed.'' he spoke, gently grabbing onto her hand and leading her into the mansion. Once they both were inside, he closed the door, silently locking it. As he went to walk forward, he fake-feinted, hoping the human girl would attempt to help him.

ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:43 am

peria wrote:>>one of them can run into Marsilio and Aura if you want, things going pretty slow there.

peria wrote:

Rose didn't like her situation. Why would he lock the door? Her breathes became more frequent as she began to breathe out of her mouth. While noticing her panicked composure, she calmed herself down and breathed through her nose silently. There is no way that she would disappear, after all, someone had seen the two of them in the cafe. All of her muddled thoughts ceased when she felt the young man suddenly collapse. Rose strengthened her grip on his hand and prevented him from hitting his body against the ground too hard. "So you're anemic? Do you want me to help you to a chair or help you stand? I've never dealt with anemia so I don't know how to help you, sorry" she blankly apologized. The apology had no meaning, she was trying to think about her own situation at the moment.
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:05 am

Slowly he looked up at the girl, standing up again. That was when his grip tightened on her hand. '' Well...yes, that's one way to put it.'' with that his eyes went red. ''feel free to try and run. I do enjoy a game of hide and seek. Though i will fair-warn you, my companions here at this mansion do enjoy that game as well.''

ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:13 am

peria wrote:

A sick feeling floated around her. The goosebumps on her arms worsened and her gut was telling her to get away from her current location. Rose also took note of 'Yoichi's' sudden change of eye colour. Unlike him, Rose had red eyes since the beginning of their conversation. She forcefully attempted to pull her arm to free it from the blonde's grip. "Hide and Seek? What about 'Hey and See ya'" she said while struggling not to let her voice quiver.
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me