Beyond the Elements [Closed.]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Beyond the Elements

Postby eearz » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:58 am

Dennis Shigura/Male/16/Zarom

"I think you should be careful of him Dennis" Kyu cawed softly. Dennis already knows and he intends to keep his powers a secret. Dennis remembered the last time he used his powers the person who saw it screamed and ran away to the police. Luckily, they thought the person was crazy, but Dennis decided to be careful around the society. Kyu flew off Dennis's shoulder and out the open front door. 'I wonder what I should eat for dinner today....' he thought to himself.
eearz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:04 am

Noah Price Male 19 Wind Wendy Tags: Open

As usual, flattery got him everywhere with this world. Even Wendy was weak to sweet words. Though as he read somewhere, dragons were proud creatures and looked at themselves highly. So a few compliments here and there and Wendy was sedated from any anger she may have previously held. He continued to scratch her feathers as they walked to find their normal training area. Along the way they spotted a small crowd in the park. Wendy seemed particularly interested in them, which led him to believe that they were also like him. 'Other Elementals?" 'Yes.' 'Hmm... which ones?' Sorry but that is part of your training. Figure it out on your own.' 'What! Since when?! Noah looked at his dove as if she had just grown a separate head on her backside before he turned away and groaned. 'Fine. I'll figure it out later. But we still got a few hours of daylight. Let's get training now.' Wendy cooed in agreement before they set off again into a quiet, secluded and thankfully abandoned forest like area. No one came here as it was rumored to be 'cursed', but it was simply just Noah and Wendy keeping this place to themselves. His partner flew off his shoulder and turned into her true form, white scales glittering beautifully in the evening sun. "You just get more beautiful the more I see you." He said to her as she landed before him gently. 'As I should. Now little one, are you ready?' "Of course." 'Then let us take to he skies.' And at that, Wendy was spiraling her way into the clouds. Noah took a moment gathering the wind around him before he shot up in the sky behind her.

Rei Ignis Male 16 Fire Nala Tags: Train

'Curse that dang bell!' Rei thought as he too was frightened by the sudden opening. He watched the tall slender man, seemingly to be Saiga-kun step in and sit down before he turned his golden elsewhere as Train spoke with the others. Had his question been heard? Could it have been drowned out by that bell? His nerves were on end at that moment, and he was typically never a nervous person. This just seemed heavy on an emotional level...
Train seemed about to wrap up and Rei, secretly was glad that large dog wasn't coming along, but his relief was flooded with disappointment and slight sadness as Train mentioned not hearing him. "Haha, odd.. right... that's all it was. It wasn't all that important either." He said, laughing as if it truly had been something trivial and unimportant, masking his true dismay behind his beaming smile. In that moment he was unaware sneaky smirk and looks Train sent and just blindly followed the silver haired male to the door. "Y-Yea, coming... shopping and such, and fire. Now I really want some chocolate... ice cream maybe. And shopping. Nala might be hungry by now. Oh wait.. where are we going?" He suddenly asked after muttering to himself about random whatevers.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:33 am

Zarom Nyxon {Dream} (16) {Androsexual} (Donovan) {Housing} (Tagging: Dennis) wrote:The demon dog came prancing down the stairs in a rather happy manner, stopping at the foot of the stairs. His tail wiggles slightly as his gaze switches from his partner to the other elemental. Of course, Zarom was rather oblivious to this, despite the illusions he sees.

Zarom blinks a few times, "Found him," the male mumbles as he crouches down to pet the odd creature.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:11 pm

Sarah//Female//22//Bisexual//Earth//Fleur//Tagged; Lucian

Sarah slept peacefully as Fleur lumbered out of hiding to tag along behind them.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Single | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Rei

Train places his hands behind his head as he walked, turning upon his heels when Rei's voice was directed at him. They had walked to the side of the store, a simi-alley like area, that lead to the stairs that went above the store and to the studio apartment he stayed in. Train giggled a little as Rei looked a bit like he had just come out of a long trance. "The irony of wanting ice cream of all things," Train commented with a grin of his face, eye slightly close. "I think there may be a small stand a block up, depending on where you are heading, or even in the park, I am sure there is one. After all, many children go there after school, and more so now that you and others are out for the summer." His eye opened, and he looked over Rei, before he softly whistled, ever so quietly, and ever so carefully. From the studio above, it slowly began to snow. As his whistle stopped, the snow took the form of a wolf-like creature with glowing blue eyes, body white. As the creature sat, it turned into a large, white wolf-like canine with golden eyes, fur still white, but not as glissoning as before, but more dull, though still soft. The white wolf's golden eyes were locked upon Rei, a snarl upon his muzzle. "Stand down, Crewger," Train said, glancing at the animal. This boy is Fire.... Crewger growled, speaking to Train through his mind. He should not be so close to you.... Train shook his head slightly. "Many appologies, Rei. Crewger is a bit over protected of me. I am sure your elemental beast is the same."
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:25 am

Xander Hyde | 20 | Metal | Tagged; Selena

Xander smirked and shrugged, "Well it was worth asking. What am I to expect a dark elemental is?" He then paused as a thought crossed his mind. He looked from the goat to the girl, "Who knew a dark elemental would be so...innocent looking? I'd probably expect some emo dude wearing a grim reaper cloaca with a raven familiar if I was told before that there is such a thing as a dark elemental"

(Losing ideas...)
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:45 am

R O S A B E L L E ~ F L E U R ~ D E S R O S I E R S
Light - - - Tags: ____

"Home by six... Home by six," Rosabelle muttered to herself as she walked down the street.
She felt tempted to check out some of the older-looking boutiques and antique stores today, but was trying to thin the list down to which ones she could afford the time to visit today...

S E L E N A ~ W A R R E N
Dark - - - Tags: Xander

Dumb boy, Bubsy growled as he just hung limp in Selena's arms... The girl, however, just tilted her head with a small glint of annoyance.
"Are you judging me for not living up to my stereotype?" she asked in the same lack-of expression. "And how do you happen to know that I'm... different?"
... The goat perked up as he realized the same thing.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:59 am

Lucian Taranu {Mind} (17) {Pansexual} (Fluture) {Town} (Tagging: Sarah) wrote:Fluture flew off of Lucian's shoulder to land on Fleur's back. Since she was a butterfly, Lucian didn't notice his familiar flying off him and she didn't weigh down the earth familiar.

Lucian as internally crying to himself as he closes in on the house that the girl had spoken of. He was never built to carry people,
but he certainly knew he could be carried. Which then lead him to conclude that he would most definitely be the sub in a relationship. "Almost there," He mumbles as he inches on.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:39 am

Xander Hyde | 20 | Metal | Tagged; Selena

Xander sighed and jabbed a thumb towards Silver. "Silver has keen senses but I doubt even that has anythin' to do with the fact that he can sense other elemental buddies. Then it became far more revise than you were different because you have a cute talking goat. I wouldn't have guessed you were Dark though" Then he nonchantly said, "But, yes, I am judging you. After all, Mr. Bubbles there had to have chosen you for a reason and it definitely isn't because of your charming personality or cute looks. Truthfully, if had to guess, I would've pinned you to be some kind of cold elemental"
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:51 am

R O S A B E L L E ~ F L E U R ~ D E S R O S I E R S
Light - - - Tags: ____

"Home by six... Home by six," Rosabelle muttered to herself as she walked down the street.
She felt tempted to check out some of the older-looking boutiques and antique stores today, but was trying to thin the list down to which ones she could afford the time to visit today...

S E L E N A ~ W A R R E N
Dark - - - Tags: Xander

... Selena just blinked; her expression as blank as ever.
Bubsy, however, had another anger-vein appear on his head.
If you must refer to me by one of the ridiculous nicknames I have, he growled, I'd prefer that you refer to me by BUB! Got it?!
The girl patted the goat on the head without even looking down at him; locking eyes with the silver-haired boy instead.
"... Are you saying that you find me charming and cute but cold at the same time?" she asked innocently without even so much as an eyebrow-twitch.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me