โ˜† ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โ˜† (๐˜–&๐˜ˆ)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ๐‘‡ะฝษ› ฦฒะธา“ฯƒัษขฮนสŒฮฑะฒโ„“ษ›ฦจ - open & accepting

Postby if found » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:56 am

youre not supposed to say for me to do it! dammit, Phoenix... you've made it harder for me... lib wiped her face, and put away her weapon and slumped to the ground.

found | she/her | gay | pisces | artist
-------------------------------------
just your friendly person over here and
there's not much else to it. i write som
e as well as pretend to be a food conno
isseur, devouring ramen passionately. h
uge homestuck fan, obviously, but i'm i
nto stranger things, doctor who, camp
camp, and rwby. feel free to pm me. :3

playlist | eridan | buddy | soll | link | link
if found

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby determinationss » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:31 pm

I'm sorry that I don't want to live in a world where the love of my life hates me. phoenix snapped at Olivia, tears still covering her face from seeing the fire. yes. you heard me. I love you. it doesn't matter, though, no matter what I tell you, nothing I could say would change your mind. So yes. Shoot me, Olivia, sorry I'm not making this easy for you.
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโ˜…โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…
โ˜‰ taurus โ˜ฝ libra โ†‘ gemini
โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœงโœฐโ˜†โ‹†๏ฝกยฐโ€งโœฎโ‹†ห™โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†

โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœงโœฐโ˜†โ‹†๏ฝกยฐโ€งโœฎโ‹†ห™โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†

โœฏ LTCS server mod
determinationss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby determinationss » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:23 am

[ you still alive? xD ]
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…

โœฏ LTCS server mod
determinationss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby determinationss » Mon May 15, 2017 1:59 pm

( anyone here ? c: )
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…

โœฏ LTCS server mod
determinationss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the unforgivables - open & accepting

Postby Simonpet » Tue May 16, 2017 3:11 am

Name: Elizabeth Reubin
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Forgivable or Unforgivable? Unforgivable
Powers: Elizabeth has five powers: she can create and control fire, shapeshift into any carbon-based creature, create life from her imagination, become invisible, and teleport. She can only shapeshift into nonhumans or humanoids excluding her one human form, which she can alter slightly by changing her height and physical age. At the moment, she prefers her natural appearance although has considered changing it as she grows older. While she can create and destroy life from her imagination, once she grants "it" free will, "it" can't be destroyed. Finally, she can only teleport to places that she has either already been to or knows the general appearance of.
Weapon: Elizabeth always carries a knife on her, with which she hunts and can defend herself with.
Personality: Elizabeth strives to appear calm at all times because emotional outbursts tend to set off her powers, but has a very mercurial temperament with "up" moods and "down" moods. During her "up" moods, she is usually energetic, enthusiastic, and more emotional, while during her "down" moods she is calmer, more willing to think things through, and can sometimes be lazy. She also goes between being a chatterbox and almost completely silent, being more willing to talk when she has something in common with the other person or if they're willing to listen. She tries not to trust easily and can switch to being on the physical defensive very easily if she feels that she or Raphael are in danger.
History: Elizabeth was born to Gary and Helen Reubin with five very dangerous powers. Her parents knew of her fire and creation powers for many years and they helped her hide her powers. She managed to avoid any public displays, with her creations all being able to shift from their animal form to a human form and being able to turn both insubstantial and invisible depending on their feelings at the time. However, everything changed when Helen became pregnant with Raphael. The government monitored them to see what would happen to the second child and so when Helen was about to give birth, she bribed the hospital staff to claim that the newborn was stillborn if he was born alive. Immediately following the birth, Gary quietly snuck Elizabeth and Raphael out, trusting that they could survive because between Elizabeth, her powers, and her "imaginary friends", they would hopefully want for nothing. Elizabeth and Raphael stayed in hiding until Raphael turned five and Elizabeth was fourteen, at which point Elizabeth was finally able to obtain a clear picture of the Unforgivable's island and teleported herself and her brother there. They avoided the other Unforgivables for many years until finally announcing their presence and joining their group a few months ago.
Mother: Helen Reubin (unknown status)
Father: Gary Reubin (unknown status)
Siblings: Raphael Reubin
Crush: None
Roleplay Sample: "Remember, Lizzie, if they find out that you have powers, they'll come after you," said Helen to her daughter. Elizabeth was going to school for the first time, and her family had long known that she had powers. In fact, they were worried because every tantrum seemed to burn something in the house. "I know, I know," replied Elizabeth with a roll of her eyes. Helen looked at her daughter fondly. She had grown too quickly as she had needed to practice self-control all her life, something that was normally learned by older children. She leaned down to kiss her daughter goodbye before watching as the tiny girl ran to school, shifting her backpack every few steps. She would be fine. Hopefully.
Other: Elizabeth has an overactive imagination and ended up bringing many of her imaginary friends to life. They're all listed here just in the Original Characters section. Also, she is a newcomer to the main Unforgivables group having avoided all contact for many years, and so they're not sure where to place her yet.

Name: Raphael Reubin
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Forgivable or Unforgivable? Unforgivable
Powers: Raphael has five powers: he can create and control fire, shapeshift into any metallic object, make nonliving objects come to life, become invisible, and teleport. He normally shapeshifts into robots because they allow him mobility and he has only one human form, which he can alter slightly be changing his height and physical age. At the moment, he prefers his natural appearance although has considered changing it as he grows older. He can only make nonliving objects alive for a specified period of time, although they will keep their original "personality" every time he grants them life. Finally, he can only teleport to places that he has either already been to or knows the general appearance of.
Weapon: Raphael always carries a knife on him, with which he hunts and can defend himself with.
Personality: Raphael is easily excitable and sometimes boisterous and loves to play with his powers in private. He is very loyal to his sister and views her as more of a parental figure because she raised him, and tends to not trust anyone outside the immediate circle of his sister and her "creations." Finally, he forgives easily although never likes someone who betrays his trust.
History: Raphael was born to Gary and Helen Reubin but never knew them due to his being smuggled out of the hospital the day of his birth. He grew up with his older sister and her "imaginary friends" caring for him, and once he was five, was teleported to the Unforgivable's island where they spent most of their time avoiding the others until they joined the main group a few months ago.
Mother: Helen Reubin (unknown status)
Father: Gary Reubin (unknown status)
Siblings: Elizabeth Reubin
Crush: None
Roleplay Sample: "Keep quiet, you little...little...little child!" whispered Elizabeth furiously. It was no use. Her infant brother kept crying with no end in sight. If he kept up like this, they'd both be caught and killed. It was a few months after Raphael's accidental birth, and her parents had sneaked them both out of the hospital, saying that they would claim that Elizabeth had died in an accident and that the second child was stillborn to avoid the attention of authorities. Cloudy had been a big help, sneaking them both food while Sky helped Elizabeth babysit. She had heard of the island of the Unforgivables, and hoped that they could sneak there. Maybe they'd find people who were sympathetic to them. But she didn't know what it looked like, and she had only discovered her teleportation abilities a few weeks ago, and was still getting used to the nauseous feeling it gave her. "Calm down, little one," whispered Sky, stroking the infant's head. That actually helped, and he quieted down. "Thanks." "No problem."
Other: He is a newcomer to the main Unforgivables group having avoided all contact for many years, and so they're not sure where to place him yet.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby if found » Tue May 16, 2017 4:09 am

[i've died so many times you wouldn't believe.

found | she/her | gay | pisces | artist
just your friendly person over here and
there's not much else to it. i write som
e as well as pretend to be a food conno
isseur, devouring ramen passionately. h
uge homestuck fan, obviously, but i'm i
nto stranger things, doctor who, camp
camp, and rwby. feel free to pm me. :3

playlist | eridan | buddy | soll | link | link
if found

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby determinationss » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:09 pm

[ hello everyone!! I am so sorry for disappearing for so long! If you guys wouldn't mind, I think we should revive this! only if you guys are comfortable with this! <3 ]
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ‹†
โ”Š โ”Š โ˜…โ‹†
โ”Š โ—ฆ
โ˜…โ‹† โ”Š . หš
หšโ˜…

โœฏ LTCS server mod
determinationss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:31 pm

@determinationss: Considering I only posted my form and never got to roleplay, I'd love to start/continue this roleplay!
Status wrote:I'm alive and well! Stressing about
internships but what can you do
besides keep trying?
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes