Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby Arya22 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:42 am

Mya raised an eyebrow. "and who are you? You are not your name." she asked again. She wondered if the boy would understand what she meant.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:32 pm

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Dean, George|
((Sorry for the late reply and shoddy post.))

xxxxxKatelyn smirked when George shyly proposed a garden to bump up the food going around and respected how Dean included George unlike controlling leaders who claimed the whole village for their own. The woman gladly followed Dean to their huts to rest after the mini duel. A quick power nap and she could get to work. "I'll chop down some trees. Add something to the structures." she declared.

[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Katelyn, Dean |

xxxxx
George sighed, relaxed as it seemed Dean wasn't so hostile anymore regardless of his unconfirmed power and blood type. "Thank you, Dean." he gratefully thanked him. The reassurance that someone wasn't going to kill him was enough. He didn't mind waiting for supper. He wanted to dive into a bed, though. Dean was right. Starting a garden right now? It can wait, but it better not rain tomorrow.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dean Andrews JR. /leader/ number 17!

Postby lover boy. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:27 am

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A|
To Katelyn's declaration, Dean nodded in a way that told her to go on ahead with her tree chopping. But this lead to Dean asking the question ' So, you're good at making crafts? Because we could use couple more crafters, he said, looking at Katelyn, 'Along with gardeners as well, George.' he added, now turning to George. ' As you had already noticed our garden isn't much, and since you seem to know much about plants. Maybe you can help us out by becoming a gardener. And Katelyn, I think you'd also make a much needed addition to the camp. With your help, these cabins can be stronger and more durable. That is... If you both are up for the challenge?' he asked, hoping that these two would agree.

|TAGS:Katelyn & George|
Last edited by lover boy. on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.
Magnus shrugged slightly - he hadn't really found anywhere to be at least a semi-permanent place yet. "Honestly? I've just been making shelter wherever I happen to be... I'm constantly traveling, to figure out where we are," he admitted. Whether that place be up in a tree, or a cave, or something he had to briefly construct himself. Of course, having shelter was all well and good, but the uncertainty of safety from predators was another matter. "What about you?" he asked, but he already had a rather good idea as to what the answer would be. He rubbed the back of his neck, and looked around from where he stood. "I think I'm going to keep moving... see if there's something to find before sunset," he then added, "you're welcome to join me if you want to..."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:04 am

Daisy! wrote:Athena (on mobile)
She stopped she couldn't just leave him there "ugh" she turned around and kneeled by him and placed her hands on his head to wake him up.

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

His eyes opened abruptly with a gasp of shock he awoke, now sitting upwards he turned facing the woman and soon got up, but very quickly. ' You will pay for this!' he said in a threatening tone now, ' If you ever attempt to do something like that once more, I'll have you thrown out of this camp! Where you'll probably die, because you wouldn't be able to survive out there!' he said. Jax had lost his temper, to be embarrassed like that was not something he wanted, so he just snapped at the woman who had dared to put him to sleep. ' I swear, I swear I will throw you out of here if you make an attempt like that ever again, I'll do it! Even if it doesn't sit well with Dean the leader.

тαgѕ:σρєη!
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:25 am

Athena
She was about to speak when she felt light headed and she leaned up against the tree gasping for air she used to much she tried to catch her breath then she passed out
(Wb)
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 am

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

It came very much as a shock to Jax when Athena had passed out unexpectedly, he hadn't known what to say at the moment so he ran up to the tree she'd passed out on and checked her pulse. ' she's ok, but what happened?, he thought. Before quickly making a Decision, he picked up the unconscious body of Athena's and threw her light body over his shoulder, before running through the trees. Jax' intent was to bring her to the camp and give her to the medics, but before he was able to do so, he tripped over a vine that was sternly planted into the ground whilst dropping her on the ground accidentally. 'Damn!', he whispered to himself. Before decidedly crawling over to Athena's fallen body in order to pick her up once more.

(WB as well)
тαgѕ:Athena, σρєη!
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:40 am

Athena
She felt someone carry her then been dropped she couldn't wake up she tried to talk but couldn't, she felt a sharp pain in her leg from when she was dropped she starting to breath slower and she fell into a deeper sleep she could feel the wind blowing she was cold but of course I couldn't do anything
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scourge_Bloodclan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:46 am

Alexander
Medic
Jax

He realized that every herb he touches will turn radioactive, so he decided to do something else.
He decided to ask Jax if he needs any help. Alexander walked to Jax.
"Hey Jax, do you need any help?" he asked.
After he asked the question, he looked down and saw unconscious body on the ground. He was confused
"What happened?" He asked
ImageImage
Art by Squalo

ImageImageImageImage
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! I'm Scourge_Bloodclan, but you can call me Scourge
I love to draw, read and watch videos on YouTube
If you want to talk, feel free to PM me C:
My kalons
--------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
Scourge_Bloodclan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ the outsider ; eleven ]

Postby mellow. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:14 am

Looking down or his dirty hoodie and pants, Noah shrugged. "As you can
probably tell, most anywhere works for me,"
said Noah, guessing that that was
about as much as Magnus was expecting. "Sure, I'll tag along." Noah
decided, not having anything better to do. He supposed with the help of another person
it would be easier to find food and such, anyway.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: magnus !

────────────
    ooc;; -—-
mellow.

My pets
My items