Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Dean Andrews JR./leader/number 9!

Postby lover boy. » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:09 pm

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A| Dean saw the woman cut herself in order to prove that she had a power, but the man, Dean still wasn't sure of him, but time would tell. He figured, now completely dropping the rock, he told them 'We have extra huts for both of you, you will stay there, it's not much. But hopefully it will do, also the beds are made of straw so, they're not that sturdy.' He said looking at them both, especially keeping an eye on the man, for he had still not assured Dean that he was one of them. Although he did seem nice & down to earth, he still knew not of what George was capable of. Dean then turned his attention to Mya who had brought these people to the camp, 'Mya, if you will, please show our new members around, get them familiar with the place' he said, then looking back at the two before walking off in the direction of the huts.

|TAGS:Mya, Katelyn & George|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby Arya22 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:42 pm

Mya raised an eyebrow, then quickly walked after Dean. "I think it would be a food idea to ask someone else to show them around. I can't exactly... Tell them what everything looks like." she told him, referring to her blindness. Just in case there were visual points she couldn't see, like the white board being in front of the medicinal hut.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dean Andrews JR./ leader/number 10!

Postby lover boy. » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:15 am

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A| Soon after Dean was making his way to the hut he heard the voice of Mya catch up beside him , she then told him that it would be best if somebody else showed Kaitlyn and George around, as she can show them every aspect of the camp. Then reminding him of something he'd forgotten,
' Oh, I'm sorry. I had forgotten about that, I'll show them around instead.' He said. He stopped in his tracks, to turn around and approach the two ' I will be the one to show you around, as Mya can't really tell you everything.' Dean said, before telling the woman who he now knew as Katelyn, & the man who he knew by
George. ' Shall we go? he asked the two.

|TAGS:Mya, Katelyn & George|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:23 am

Mya sighed and watched the leaders aura move away. She hated having to do things like that; asking people for help or telling them she couldn't do something because of her blindness. But she couldn't help it. Shaking her head, Mya walked away, towards her hut. The medicine hut. She had just remembered she still had a few herbs she needed to put up to dry.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:33 pm

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Dean, George |

xxxxx Since Mya was blind and couldn't really give them a "full" tour, the leader stepped up. "Yes. I don't know if you trust me yet, but what's your name?" Katelyn asked awkwardly while tilting her head.

[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Dean, Katelyn |

xxxxxGeorge felt pitiful as Mya couldn't take them on a tour, because she was blind. He would chosen Mya over the aggressive leader. "Yeah, I'm ready." he shrugged.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[the outsider ; number seven.] [mirabelle ! ??]

Postby mellow. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:11 am

xxx

м ι я α в є ℓ ℓ є 🔫 xxᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ нυnтer xxii female - twenty - hunter - tags; lucy
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Mirabelle huffed a bit, rolling her eyes at Lucy Mannings. She was only growing more impatient as the days passed; trying to survive on what seemed to be a remote area wasn't making her joyful. If anything, Mirabelle couldn't help but feel that she was only getting more stone-hearted. But she tried her best to stay optimistic, even though at times she could lose her temper, especially with her hunters, and especially when they were late.. 'Alright, whatever.' said Mirabelle, finally. 'Let's just get to hunting, Lucy.' Mirabelle suggested, deciding better of scolding her for too long— she probably got that Mirabelle wasn't pleased with her timing, and Mirabelle knew that she had more important duties than telling Lucy off at the moment.
-- —— --

Noah looked around, still ill at ease from the escape. "There was, er.." he began awkwardly.
It's a bit strange, Noah though, to claim that I had just escaped from a grown man
who was about to throw a rock at a fifteen year old boy,
he laughed a bit, to himself,
knowing that chuckling at seemingly nothing would look strange to the man, 'Magnus'.
"Oh! Right," Noah said, snapping back to reality. "It's weird but, I was running from this
guy; I think he was a part of that tribe or whatever village that is, and he had a rock in
his hands. And, did I mention that he was screaming at me to turn around? My first
instinct was to run— I don't think he followed."
Noah stated. Do I talk too much?
He wondered, shifting his weight from foot to foot, uneasy. Who even was that guy? A
figure of authority in that village? Some authority he is— he couldn't even get a glimpse of my face.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: magnus !

────────────
    ooc;; --
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dean Andrews JR./leader/number 11!

Postby lover boy. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:02 pm

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A| 'Dean Andrews JR.' he said, halfway hoping that he didn't make that bad of an impression. Dean was a very young leader(unlike Jax, who happened to be very experienced)
and Dean was also very docile (also unlike Jax, so very much); but in order to be taken seriously Dean began to think that maybe he should take a page out of Jax' book. That's why he was so aggressive toward the two new recruits, although he'd much rather prefer not to be. But what can he do? He wouldn't be taken seriously if he acted in his true nature, Dean's an optimist, always think lightly of a situation. And he'd very much like to let that true nature show, luckily Dean had Jax by his side, which got Dean to wondering wether Jax had awoken from his sleep or not. But as of the moment , Dean did not have time to worry about that, he had to show the new recruits around before it got dark. It'd be hard to show them anything if the sky was black, usually, the tribe set fires for light, of course they made sure that they were well tamed. During the time that it was dark, they'd burn the food that the hunters had gathered, to the point that they were good for eating, Jax would usually eat first, and Dean would be the one to eat last. Because he wanted to make sure that everyone was well fed, traditionally the leader would be the one to eat first, but Dean refused. What's the point of being leader if your tribe has died from hunger?Dean thought, but then his mind jumped back to the main issue at hand after all these thoughts ran through his mind.

|[b]TAGS:Mya, Katelyn & George|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:01 am

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.

Magnus tilted his head slightly as he listened to Noah. "I see..." he murmured, after a few moments of silence so that he could process everything he had been told. He was partly relieved to know that there was a settlement nearby, but also rather cautious - these people sounded hostile, and didn't seem to be keen on anyone who was an outsider. From the sounds of things, it was probably safer for them out here. "Well, if he did follow, he's had plenty of time to show himself," Magnus then commented, "it was that way, right?" he pointed in the direction that Noah had come from. He wanted to be sure, so that he knew where to avoid for now.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:19 pm

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Dean, George |

xxxxxKatelyn nodded, said nothing and glanced to the right, expecting the original Dean Andrews to walk out. He looked quite young for a leader. Early to mid twenties? Younger than her probably. She wouldn't know how she'd take it. Taking orders from someone so green. Fresh out of university or college and trapped in an unpaid internship. Then maybe he rose to power when transported to this new "reality". Saw a chance and took it. He wouldn't have to go through the arduous process of rising up through the corporate ladder. Fetching other people coffee and sucking up. Dean let his guard down now, so she couldn't tell if he was a tyrant or just protective. The 27-year-old didn't psycho-analyse everyone she met, usually she was closed-minded and didn't care what other people thought. She re-adjusted her engagement ring.

[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Dean, Katelyn|

xxxxxGeorge smiled graciously and tucked both thumbs in his jean pockets and rocked back and forth, skittish. "Thank you for giving us a tour, Dean Andrews Jr.", he thanked him in advance, also hoping the man wouldn't beat his head in with a rock. Would he trust the simple gardener? George certainty forgave him. He forgave everyone. Holding grudges made his heart heavy and days dismal. Dean had softened a bit after introducing himself. He hoped that he would stay that way.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:03 pm

silverlightcs wrote:| Ione Fiala | Female | 20 | Ferrokinesis | Craftswoman | Tags: Frans |
Ione nodded. "Well, it makes sense," she said in reply. Of course, not being here for that long meant that you'd never really seen abilities other people could have. "I mean, I was pretty surprised when I figured mine out, but I learned to use it." In her mind, she added, 'Eventually.' It was true that her practice hadn't gone the smoothest.. She smiled faintly as she thought back.

(repost for Ploegy)
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist