Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Dean Andrews JR./leader/number 12!

Postby lover boy. » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:07 am

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A| Dean turned around beginning to walk off, he knew that the two would know to follow him, so he continued on. 'These are the huts, as you can see..' He said, knowing that he wasn't the best tour guide, but he still tried his best not to be as bland as possible. ' The hut over there, that's were I sleep, He said, pointing to the hut that was next to Jax's (the acting leader/ second in command)
'- This is my favorite, that hut, is were the heads meet up and talk about what to do, for the better of camp. The heads are those who are in command of their group task, like the Head hunter, or Head patrol and so forth.' Dean said, gesturing towards the hut that happened to look the best than all of the others. Dean continued to show them around, showing places like the medicinal hut, and the training area. Which was a small cleared out piece of land, located behind the huts, on which people like the patrols & hunters or even just where mentors taught. When he began to walk on the training field he asked one of them kindly ' Would one of you like to fight me?' , he asked, figuring that he'd like to know what they were capable of before assigning them to any task.

|TAGS:Katelyn & George|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the outsider ; number eight ]

Postby mellow. » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:43 pm

"Yep," Noah stated, kicking a rock across the ground. "it was that-a way."
He said, looking the way Magnus had pointed. Why were the people so hostile,
Noah wondered—
if anything, he would be happy to see that there were more people than just those in
the small village they were in. He would have greeted them with open arms; but he supposed
that these people were different in some way, that would make them want to threaten
those who weren't in the tribe. Noah shrugged it off: he probably wouldn't be going near
that place again, let alone trying to figure out the reasoning behind the habits of these
seemingly primal people.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: magnus !

────────────
    ooc;; sorry for the
    short post! just wanted to
    get it out quickly
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby anvil » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:26 pm

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Dean, George |

xxxxxKatelyn took note of the crude structures around them. Lots of work to do. Even the head huts didn't look that great. I won't be in there anyway. Their final destination was the training area, where Dean then challenged one of them to fight. That muscular hunk? I'll lose. But George wouldn't last a second. "More bloodletting. Yay." she sarcastically muttered under her breath and stepped up. The cut on her palm had already clotted. Another few wouldn't hurt. Her desired job wasn't purely physical. Craftswoman. She wondered if they already had a man on the job. The career was male-dominated after all, but she dealt with misogyny before, she would insist on being a carpenter. She sunk into ready position, knees bent and eyes on her opponent. "Hand-to-hand?" she frowned, she was more adept at swinging an axe.

[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Dean, Katelyn |

xxxxxGeorge absentmindedly stared at each hut and area Dean showed them. They arrived at the training area where Dean challenged one of them to a duel. To gauge their fighting ability? He hadn't a single ounce of fighter in his body. 70% was water, the rest was pacifist. His father was unmistakably disappointed when he wimped out of wrestling. Every punch and grapple looked like noodle arms. He looked down at the ground and thanked God for saving his a** when Katelyn volunteered. The tough woman looked experienced and confident. No need to worry about her.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dean Andrews JR./leader/number 13!

Postby lover boy. » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:37 pm

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A| 'Hand to hand of course..' Dean replied to Katelyn, with a slight smirk on his face, he swiftly moved to the side placing his right hand on the cold (almost bare) ground and his left knee on the ground as well. With the smirk not leaving his face, he looked at the woman dead in the eyes, showing no signs of intimidation, or any signs of emotion, besides from the small smirk on his face. Why was Dean giving her this look? Simple.. He had so much confidence in his abilities, having trained with Jax, an experienced fighter who taught him that the best way to be intimidating is to keep a cool head. To clear out your thoughts, to do what must be done in the moment, and trust yourself, trust that you can win every and all battles. Dean leaped at Katelyn swiftly, preparing for a takedown, that involved him getting down on one knee & flipping her onto her back by pulling her arm, having her trip over his bent back.

((OOC:Notice how I said preparing to take her down, I didn't want to flip her over as that might have been considered power playing))
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:11 am

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Dean |
((I can't wait to roleplay Katelyn and George separately.))

xxxxxDean confirmed their weaponless match and dropped into a superheresque move, one knee and hand on the ground. That's really bad for the knees. She scoffed and clenched her fists, as his smirk and nonchalant eyes stared at her. The young man looked wholly confident in his fighting ability. This is some mental ninja voodoo stuff. He's in the sunken place. Then Dean bounded at her, bent down on one knee and pulled her arm back, so she tripped over his bent back. Shook and out of breath, but not surprised, she grunted and countered with a straightforward punch from the ground, aimed at the face.

[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Katelyn, Dean |

xxxxxThe tension of the fight made George walk away, but not too far or else he feared Dean might hurl a rock at his head. He knew the leader still needed to keep an eye on him, so he sat sideways to the training area, so he wasn't looking at them directly, but in their peripheral vision in case something happened. His eyes flew to the ground and he dug up the ground with his bare hands. His rough calloused fingers rubbed the rich brown dirt, analysing it. That's why the trees and plants are flourishing. This climate is temperate. Not too dry or wet either. He smiled to himself, excited to plant in this soil.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:20 am

Frans Plaskett
Male || 14 || Apprentice / New Recruit || Electrokinesis || Tagged: Ione

I wasn't surprised when I found out mine. I was actually upset, believe it or not," he admitted with a faint frown forming on his lips. Most would think it was because he would be separated from his family. Sure he liked his adoptive family, but that wasn't it at all. "When I figured out what I could do, I had a feeling I'd have to move again and that's what bothered me most. Finally I was able to settle down after being adopted, but then this happened. It's pretty disheartening if you ask me." Maybe it would be hard to understand where he was coming from, but all he had ever wanted was to have someplace he could call home and settle down in for more than a few months.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dean Andrews JR./leader/number 14!

Postby lover boy. » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:41 am

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A| After a successful takedown from Dean, the aggressive woman managed to rob Dean of his balance, by punching him in the face. Dean stumbled backwards, but soon enough found his balance again, 'Nice one,' he said, wiping the blood that began to drop from his nose'- My turn!'he added, kicking the woman in the side, where her rib cage was. He made sure that he didn't kick her hard enough to hurt her badly. 'You ok?' he asked with a slight smile,' I wasn't sure if you couldn't handle that.' he added, knowing that this woman could very much handle this. Dean thought he was great when it came to reading people, and she seemed to be very tough from what he'd previously seen earlier in the fight.

lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:09 am

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Dean |

xxxxxKatelyn's punch connected with Dean's' face, resulting in a nosebleed. While he was trying to find his balance again, she brought his forearms and knees up, though Dean had already thought of his next move. "My turn!" The woman on the ground could feel his foot bruise the side of her ribcage. "You ok? I wasn't sure if you could take it." She curtly nodded "Is the fight over? Is that all you got?" she asked as she slowly stood up, her core slightly sore from the kick.

[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Katelyn, Dean|

xxxxxGeorge didn't hear the thud of a take-down, the kicks or punches. He was imagining what his dream garden would be and what he would plant. Orchids. Lots and lots of orchids. But hunger made him reconsider. Tomatoes. Onions. Potatoes. Carrots. Sweet potato. CORN. He sighed as he looked up at the woods around them. Too cold for citrus. Need more space to plant all that stuff. Some pumpkin pie would be good right about now. He turned around and hesitated, wanting to ask about his job and when they would eat. "Uhh. Are you guys okay?" he asked of their well-being. Blood was on Dean's fingers. His or her's?
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dean Andrews JR./leader/number 15!

Postby lover boy. » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:55 pm

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A|
As the woman got up and asked Dean if that was all that he had in the tank, he chuckled to himself. He admired the woman's durability, and knew that she'd make a wonderful addition to the tribe, after all, they needed all the help they could get. ' Trust me, that's not the worst I could do. In fact, I'd say that what I've just done to you was very minor.' he said looking Katelyn in the eyes. ' You want to call it quits before it gets dark, or would you rather continue on, even though you know you'll end up inevitability losing?' he added, with a small grin of victory across his face, he was smiling as though he'd already defeated her in an easy battle. When in truth, he knew this woman could go on all day, and this was anything but easy, but then again when is anything ever easy? he thought, reminding himself.

lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:17 pm

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.
"Thank you. I'll be sure to avoid it for the time being, then," Magnus thanked Noah. As much as he probably would have liked to believe himself to be willing to find civilisation, he knew that he really would rather avoid it if the people were hostile. He ran a hand through his hair, partially in disbelief at everything he was just finding out. "So... how long have you been here?" Magnus asked, assuming that Noah was also from Earth.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me