Winged Story ~ Angel Roleplay (New + Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~ Winged Story - New + Accepting ~

Postby karachi » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:00 am

Yuu

"Oh, you are far away from your home place. Also, it's 3:00 a.m." He said.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:02 am

Tavia lowered her head a little. "The guards reported them as normal, they have no signs of going insane." She began to scribble notes onto her notepad, her wings twitching slightly.

Lora looked at the other girl. "It seems we are like a zoo, just we are the animals." With a sigh she played with the feathers that lined her wings. "So are we just gonna be gazed upon like freaks or are we actually gonna do something new today?"
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:07 am

Angel

"Okay, thank you. I'll be back, I need to go do some things outside." She said. She glanced over at the abducted people with her red eyes shining. She then exited out the open arched door. She spread out her dark black wings and flew away.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby –ronnie » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:13 am

will anderson | angel | twenty years old
    william shuttered when angel's red eyes looked at him. that is not what an angel should look like. "why is her name angel when she's so creepy, aren't they supposed to be like, super heavenly and nice" he muttered to himself. he fiddled with the end of his shirt, hoping to get that memory out of his head.
      [ 'i'm always tired because of you' ]
     [ 'but i will never, ever be tired of you' ]

──────────── ☽ ◯ ☾ ─────────────
        [ rynn ] [ infp ] [ she/her ]

    [ gryffindor • cabin six • thunderbird ]
    [ toyhou.se code obtained from archmage ♥ ]
    [ artist • writer • space enthusiast ]
    [ open to: trades • pms • 1x1 roleplays ]
               [ twitter x ]
–ronnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:16 am

Tavia nodded and smiled to her superior. "Yes, ma'am."

Lora saw the angel's eyes and felt instant anger. Like she wanted to fight, but she shoved the feelings back. "Who knows, perhaps she's the other side of the coin."
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lexthedestroyer » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:19 am

Carissa stared at him. "So, this is it? We need to be contained for your... entertainment or something?" she spluttered. This was downright creepy, and she needed to get out. How strong was this cage? These wings must have been what had gotten her into this mess.
lexthedestroyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby –ronnie » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:22 am

william anderson | angel | twenty years old
    will sighed, "if we were contained for entertainment i think they'd be forcing us to do something by now, not exactly just sitting around and asking a bunch of questions," he said. he continued to trace cracks in the bars.
      [ 'i'm always tired because of you' ]
     [ 'but i will never, ever be tired of you' ]

        [ rynn ] [ infp ] [ she/her ]

    [ gryffindor • cabin six • thunderbird ]
    [ toyhou.se code obtained from archmage ♥ ]
    [ artist • writer • space enthusiast ]
    [ open to: trades • pms • 1x1 roleplays ]
               [ twitter x ]
–ronnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:22 am

Angel

Angel landed down by a gorge. She looked around and spotted him; God. She ran at the speed of light towards him. He then flashed to the other side of her. Angel jumped back. "What are you doing here?" She growled. "Why should you care? You turned away from us, you aren't an angel, you've already fallen." He laughed. "And? That doesn't mean I don't get to know the reason why you're in my territory." She snapped. "Oh, how feisty you are, Angel. I've forgotten how feisty you have become over the years." He chuckled to himself. She flew upwards then grabbed her black-handled katana from her side. She then charged towards him. God then turned to the side dodging her attack. "How slow too." He laughed. Angel's eyes flashed blood red.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lexthedestroyer » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 am

"Oh, ha-ha," she said, rolling her eyes. "But yeah, what are we supposed to be doing? Also, why do we have wings? Are you guys angels or something?" she chuckled.
lexthedestroyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:55 am

Angel

"Well, I am taking my leave." He said then flashed off. "Yeah, stay off my territory." Angel growled. She then flew back to the facility. Angel landed in the doorway by the newcomers, right when she flew in the door, she slightly folded her wings and landed softly. She then folded her wings entirely. "Asano, I need you to come with me. Yuu, stay here please." She ordered.

Asano & Yuu

Asano nodded firmly and followed Angel. Yuu stood there nodding, keeping a close eye on the angels.

(sorry! had to edit this since i didn't have a great dialogue & rp and not enough time to add the rest.)
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me