Winged Story ~ Angel Roleplay (New + Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Winged Story ~ Angel Roleplay (New + Accepting)

Postby karachi » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Winged Story

You stand in front of two individuals with black masks on, black assassin suits and long black-handled katanas. They both have red eyes and look like twins in the face. You cannot recognize them since you can barely see them. Then behind you, you didn't notice someone sneaked up behind you. Then a gloved hand covered your mouth and you were gassed by the two-creepy assassin people. You then blacked out.

About

Hello there. This is Winged Story, a story about young humans that were kidnapped and brought to Angel; a mysterious girl that has unusual red eyes, and dark huge wings. You are a character that is confused and will soon figure out why you are brought to the girl by force. But when you wake up, you will be in a huge cell-like cage with other people, like you, and they all have white wings; angel wings, and so does your character. Angel will soon then show up to the cell... Then you will figure out the rest. <3

Members

Fallen Angels;

These angels have black wings and left Heaven to go to Earth, but they turned against Heaven, but not their own kind.

Angel - prodigy, / Female / 19

Tavia - ZombieMickey234 / Female / 20 / Angel's Assistant

Belladonna - Doctor Army / Female / 19 / Fallen Angel

Assassin Angels;

These angels are dark-angels that serve Angel and her assistant. You saw them before you got kidnapped. <3

You can choose to be an assassin angel or angel. Only accepting one or two more.

Asano - prodigy, / Male / 21 / Twins w/ Yuu

Yuu - prodigy, / Male / 21 / Twins w/ Asano

Angels;

You are automatically an angel in the game since you got kidnapped and transformed into an angel.

Lora - ZombieMickey234 / Female / 18

Carissa - lexthedestroyer / Female / 18

Forms

Assassin Angel Form:

Limited, only choosing one or two more.

Code: Select all
[size=150]ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀꜱꜱᴀꜱꜱɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ![/size]

username:
backstory:
description(or picture):
other:

Angel Form:

Code: Select all
[size=150]ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ![/size]

username:
backstory:
description(or picture):
other:

Rules

- All roleplay rules apply / all Tess' rules apply
- You can be violent, just no killing another player without the other person's consent
- Do not escape the place, you can attempt to escape, just escaping isn't allowed right now. Angel will soon open up to everyone and yeah you'll know what'll happen then
- Power playing is not accepted. Such as "She runs towards her and kicks her back" - you didn't give the player time to respond
- Please be active, I don't want to have to kick players out due to inactivity
- Your character can hate another character, and those characters can hate eachother and you can be violent, just no killing without the other player's consent
- No un-related discussion activities, that is considered spam and that isn't allowed here
- No spam topics allowed
- Oh, and I have one more rule...

Have fun!

Last edited by karachi on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Winged Story - New + Accepting ~

Postby karachi » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Bump
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:35 pm

Bump
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:51 pm

x
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:24 pm

☼Usεrnαmε: ZombieMickey234
☼Nαmε: Lora Dawn
☼Agε: 18
☼Gεndεr: Female
☼Crush/BF-GF: None yet
☼Bαckstory: Lora started as a young worker in a coffee shop. She had already graduated high school and was living in her own apartment. On a walk through a nearby park, she was abducted there.
☼Othεr: None
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:26 pm

May I apply for the assistant angel?
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:26 pm

ZombieMickey234 wrote:May I apply for the assistant angel?

sure, and accepted.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:57 pm

x
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:29 pm

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ!

username:dr.amy
name: belladonna
Bf: none she's never dated anyone before and doesn't expect that to happen unless it was a miracle
backstory: She was a bad influence on the younger children on the block and one day she paid the ultimate price and was condemned to hell for the rest of her days till she finally had enough and she tries to be just like the regular angels
description(or picture): beautiful hourglass figure , straight raven black hair , eyes are light blue, wears black arm covers to hide the countless scars on her arms, has a black headband on her head made from black lace on her head with a heart in the middle of it, her wings are pure jet black, she stands about 5'10 and is of average weight for a lady
other: question can she be a former assassin angel and or fallen angel that still has the black wings? And lastly can she also have a dark sword that she conceals under her right wing in a holder?
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:17 am

Doctor Amy wrote:ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ!

username:dr.amy
name: belladonna
Bf: none she's never dated anyone before and doesn't expect that to happen unless it was a miracle
backstory: She was a bad influence on the younger children on the block and one day she paid the ultimate price and was condemned to hell for the rest of her days till she finally had enough and she tries to be just like the regular angels
description(or picture): beautiful hourglass figure , straight raven black hair , eyes are light blue, wears black arm covers to hide the countless scars on her arms, has a black headband on her head made from black lace on her head with a heart in the middle of it, her wings are pure jet black, she stands about 5'10 and is of average weight for a lady
other: question can she be a former assassin angel and or fallen angel that still has the black wings? And lastly can she also have a dark sword that she conceals under her right wing in a holder?

Accepted.

Other: yes, you can be one of those. Which do you choose?

Also we can start roleplaying once we get 3 members, and/or an assistant to Angel.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me