alpha's paws . open & accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

[4] Risky Business

Postby BlameableAmish » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Neil Ty Criswell
Rogue Omega/Twenty-two/Tagged; Allison, Ashley, Atlar, and Derek (Too many "A" names!)

Two things became very apparent in the short amount of time he had with a fully revived blonde girl in his arms. The first was she was breathing. The second was river water was disgusting. Neil knew the risks of giving her mouth to mouth. He wasn't worried about the touching of their lips- honestly that hardly crossed his mind. The risk he was worried about was her doing exactly what she did- exhale the water from her lungs right into his mouth. He turned his head to the side to spit out the water with a cringe on his face and turned back to face two new wolves near by. There was a large, rugged looking wolf with blazing eyes and intimidating aura. He was the alpha- he was almost 100% certain. And the girl he was just saving the life of belonged in his pack. Of course, in any given situation, the large man would have agreed with the alpha's unusual burst of protectiveness. However, he just saved the girl's life rather than munching her face off- so he didn't see what the problem was. The man gave him a threatening growl and he was about to tell him to go stick his threatening growl. But he was too late. The other wolf, who was still rather large, pounced on him in an attempt to hold him down. He would have to be much stronger than that to keep him down. Just as he was about to smash the back of his head into the idiot wolf's muzzle, something intervened. It was a girl- Ash-cat- who flew from a tree and landed on the wolf on top of him. He jumped up immediately with rage building into his body. In his mind, he only had a few options and all of them involved him bringing the pain to one of the wolves. His body was tense and coiled tight as he was losing grip on reality. His likelihood to win was slim to none- they had more powerful wolves on their side. But he could take out one. But which one. His eyes moved to the girl still recovering from the near drowning. He could take her out easily. No, I can't do that, he quickly thought ready to move on. The rage inside him thought otherwise. Don't forget- she threw up in your mouth. Okay, maybe he could hurt her. His eyes shifted to Ashley. If he were to pick a fight with these bullies- she would more than likely die. He refused that reality. What to do??

Neil took a deep breath into his nose just as Gwen taught him when he lost control of his temper. He was shocked really. Usually he couldn't reign it back in even if he wanted to. The brute of a wolf howled causing the man to lose focus and snap his attention to the wolf. "Back. Off." He growled through his teeth. He turned his attention back to the Alpha and squared his shoulders to show his fearlessness. He may have been just a simple Omega, but that didn't mean he couldn't fight. That was all he knew at one point of his life. "Listen here, I know you can understand me. I saved that girl!" He jerked an index finger at the blonde before balling his fists at his sides. "If I found her seconds later... she would have been. So I advise you to call off your attack dog now, or things will get really hazy." His mind scrambled for a way out of this without fighting. The moment he throws a punch- he would be lost to the rage. And who would stop him? No, he had to get him and Ashley out of this without confrontation. "Take your girl and get her help. She almost died. If you don't want to help her, than my pack will help themselves to all of you. They are on their way already." Risky bluff. But he had to think of something. There was only 3 of them and one of them had just dodged death. Perhaps that would be enough to deter them. If not... Neil shifted onto the balls of his feet as a sign he was ready to stand his ground. He could take out at least one before he died. And with that knowledge- he would die with a smile on his face.
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: alpha's paws . open & accepting

Postby PastelArtz » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:53 pm

Ashley/tags:Niel 3 original pack members

Ashley's ear flicked at Niels words she smirked 'wow great bluff Niel' she thought still growling at the brute in front of her she won't be able to beat him if a fight broke down but she would give him a good few scars her father taught her to fight but she's more a night attacker dang her eyes shined slightly
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metaphor. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:15 pm

♛ A T L A R ♛
twenty-two // racing/ searching for allison // alpha
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬

Taking the opportunity to analyse the situation, his brown eyes darted towards the young omega they were currently protecting. Inspecting her body in hopes of finding no other injuries despite being a wolf and their incredible ability to heal, being hurt was still a nuisance. His thoughts trailed back to his mate, he could not accept this, if anyone asked he would still deny and furthermore dismiss the simple fact that she was his mate.

Shaken out of his thoughts by the rapidly changing scene in front of him, his eyes absorbed the world around him. Another girl falling on top of Derek, the comments not only she made but her companion were making were testing his patience and that was never his strong suit. ‘Derek, back stand down but stay on guard. Try and notify the others of this dilemma.’ Atlar responded, taking a deep breath in as he slowly transformed back into his human form. Unafraid of showing his true identify. “I realise what you have done for my pack,” atlar started, strongly resisting the urge to add mutt onto the end of his sentence.

“Things are hazy already as you have imposed on pack territory, the girl will be dealt with accordingly.” Atlar clarified, his eyes inspecting the young wolf before him. If he was an alpha, what was he doing so far away from his pack? A stern, unimpressed expression remained on his face as he thought. He was confident that himself and Derek could not only protect themselves when battling the two imposters but, he was a willing to spare them for the good deed they have performed. “Pup, I recommend that you run home and inform your pack that they should heavily reconsider what they are doing imposing on pack territory. Leave now, this is your first and final warning. I do not give second chances.”

Atlar stared down the mutt before him, his eyes never leaving the stray vermin that crossed his borders. The conflicted anger in his heart burning with a passion at the situation that they were in, if the two rogues were to make a hostile movement he had faith in Derek that they would receive the correct punishment, even if it was fatal.

a part of me wants to ask.
the other part says knowing
will be more disturbing than
anything I could ever imagine.

metaphor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:21 pm

Ashley/mood:angered annoyed sarcastic

Ashley growled at the alpha she moved to a hollowed tree and graves the spare clothes she had in there she went behind the tree and shifted putting on her clothes she walked out glaring at the alpha "oh all mighty pain in the butt we aren't pups that was a while ago we may not be very matured but where definitely not pups" she growled lowly her eyes darken y rage at the alpha she could already tell what else he wanted to call us 'mutt' she thought growling more deadly now she looked at Neil hating the fact that he will most likely let this go
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nighto. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:27 pm

GWENDOLYNxVERONICAxHICKEY
    xxxxxxxrogue pack healer ;; twenty-two ;; pureblood ;; location - forest ;; tag(s) - allison, ashley, atlar, derek, neil
    xxxxxxxform - relationships
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

s she was on her way to the town, she smelt a great deal of blood suddenly swarm her senses. it was coming from the forest no doubt, it smelt as if three beings were freshly killed. now usually she would be at the most concerned, but as she got used to the irony air, she smelt things very familiar to her. no, not things, people. not just anyone either, neil and ashley, members of her own pack, but they weren't alone. other werewolves were near them, the pack she sensed when she first came. they could be in great danger, she had absolutely no time to waste hesitating, she must get to them immediately. neil and ashley weren't the best at making the wiser decision, they always acted upon their emotions. if they hadn't done anything stupid yet, they would soon, and she had to be there to amend it.

wasting no time she dropped her purse on the forest floor and started off at a full sprint, soon taking to her wolf form to get their quicker. she wasn't the largest wolf by any means, she was small, but her legs were strong. she was arguably the most agile among her pack, and she was giving all she had. her heart was beating so fast she could barely focus, but her nose was the only guide she needed. it didn't take her long at all to reach the group she was so worried about.

she quickly shifted back to her human form to not pose any threat to the others, she was rather confused, she was sure she smelt blood but the most injured person among them was some half-drowned girl. she soon realized that the blood was not coming from here, as she originally thought, but there was a few dead bodies elsewhere in the forest. she had acted too recklessly, ashley and a large man were fighting while neil, her most frequent patient, was being threatened and he had the gut to try and stand his ground. gwen didn't know if this was something she could fix. so she did what she knew best.

"Neil! Ashley!" she scolded in a sharp and stern tone, "we're not even here one day and you already make the biggest mistake you possibly could? I thought you two were at least competent enough to stay out of their territory! you both know better than this." she looked to neil with a desperateness she hoped wasn't noticeable, calming her tone greatly from her earlier scolding "I don't care what injustice you think is here. You're in the wrong, it isn't worth it, come home with me." she looked to the alpha with a face of stone, she didn't let any weaknesses show or anything that could be taken as a threat "Please forgive mine and their trespass, I smelt blood and assumed they were dying, or I would have not crossed the border myself. I'll make sure this does not happen again." "in fact. we were just leaving." she said in a cold tone casting daggers at both neil and ashley with her eyes. she wasn't officially above ashley but with her role as the healer she also quickly became the mother of the pack as she was the main nurturer. no matter how much she didn't want to, she had to accept she'd play a motherly role time to time

sorry the last part sounds rushed
    because, well, it is. had to get
    this in there before it was too late
    for her to be apart of it
Last edited by nighto. on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nighto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Ashley/tags Gwen,Niel,Derek,atlar

Ash grumble "Gwen you ruined my fun I was about to be a sassy squirrel" she laughed lowly not caring that there was an alpha here oh wait 'he's naked da fluff' she went to a different tree and grabbed the pair of shorts in there and tossed them to the alpha "creepy you should really be wearing something when in front of a lady" she points to Niel her eyes soft not caring she was being nice it was her nature at times
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:25 am

Adrian Chase

Human | 22 | Location: The Forest. Tagged: Lera.

"That's what I'm hoping for," Adrian murmured, and felt light headed as he was quickly brought to be the right way up - and he suspected that blood loss had a hand in it as well. As he leaned against the tree, he closed his eyes for a moment, silently rebalancing himself. He opened his eyes and glanced at Lera, and faintly smiled, "I'm sure I won't be that famous, but this is something I will not easily forget..." he shook his head in slight disbelief, and wondered whether or not he was just dreaming all of this. He had previously read before that it was possible. At the moment, he was hoping that it was all real, especially as he realised just how claustrophobic he had been getting while trapped. He glanced at his leg for a moment before shifting his gaze away quickly. He really hoped that he didn't end up passing out, but at the moment, he figured that he could cope.
"You live near here?" he asked, noting that Lera seemed to still be in pyjamas and she mentioned about them getting back to her house. He walked slowly with her, leaning slightly on her, but not excessively so. He glanced back towards the car for a moment, hesitant about leaving it, but he guessed that maybe they'd be able to return later, if no one else found the car beforehand. Adrian then looked back at Lera, and said, quietly, "Thank you for this..."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:45 am

ShutterIsland wrote:Matt Lunsford/26/Lead Hunter/Male/Bisexual
TAGS: OPEN

Matt got up from his bed, puttin on a pair of jeans, his Dr Martens leaving them unlaced, and slipping on a black shirt covering his wolf tooth pendant that loosely hung on a leathe strip tied aroud his neck.
Walking downstairs he set on the coffee machine and went to fetch the mail seein that e was the only one here at the moment. Sighing he prepared a cup of te steaming beverage before goin to the living room and throwin himself on the couch and turning the TV on to watch the news, using the table as a footrest takin sips of the warm liquid every now and then, waiting for somebody to show up.

Manuel Weir/23/Original Pack/Male/Hetero
TAGS: Scarlet

Manuel watched scarlet with a grin, sure! This soccer jersey is getting old he sighed as he motione to his oldest pair of soccer shorts and shirt he was wearing. plus it makes me actually do something that doesn't involve sport or workin out he laughed as he agreed to going shopping with her. when d'ya wanna go? he asked her as he chugged the rest of his water bottle before squashing it into a ball and throwing it into the bin score he said casually as he turned back to the red head waiting for an answer.

------------------------------

Jesssy Neuer/21/Rogue Pack/Female/Hetero
TAGS: Bane, Tiana!

Jessy realising that both Tiana and Bane were slightly ignorin he decided to speak up, i want to come to. she was more asking it them saying it because she was still quite shy around the beta and alpha of her pack. i'd like to know what you have to say too. she said this in a nicer tone. She had heard most of their conversation and had heard what bane had to say about showing something to Tiana and the rest of the pack. She wanted to be more involved in what they did so she tried her best to helps foun even though she wasn't very good at it.

Hi!
I'm ShutterIsland! My b-day is on the 5th Of June! And Im in year 9 (for the second time...) I lived in Australia and France and I like to draw, write, watch TV, RP, trade with people and bake cookies! I absolutely love Manuel Neuer, Bayern-München, Germany National Team, Video games, movies and way too many TV series!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigBlueEyes » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:14 am

Bane Lucian Tarkin
Rogue Beta | Location: The Pack House | Tags: Tiana & Jessy
    Bane stared at his alpha, his face void of all emotion, as was usual for the man. The white haired man gave a nod to the woman in front of him. "Yes, I smelled another wolf. I'm sure of it," the man insisted. "I know the smells of the pack," Bane muttered, thinking it stupid his alpha didn't believe him. Even if Tiana hated him, she should at least trust his intuition and instincts. Bane hadn't let her down since becoming beta. The small voice from earlier spoke up and Bane looked over his shoulder to see that Jessy hadn't left him and Tiana to speak. It angered him to an extent, his words had been for his alpha, not some lowly pack member. Shaking his head he mumbled a half-assed "whatever," to Jessy before walking down the stairs, knowing Tiana would be following. "I caught the scent to the South. I remember the way," Bane said to his alpha. Stepping outside the man slipped out of the shorts and shirt he put on, shifting. Bane shook out his thick white coat and looked behind him to see if Tiana was there and if Jessy had followed.

Lera Jyn Erso
Original Healer | Location: The Forest/ The Pack House | Tags: Adrian/ Scarlett & Manuel
    Lera shook her head, a little smile on her face. "You give yourself too little credit. You seem to be pretty good since you have an easel and all. I'm sure they don't give those out to everybody," the little black haired woman teased lightly. Regardless, Adrian had a creative aura about him that she couldn't deny. The pair walked in silence for a few minutes, Adrian grunting every now and then as he put all his effort into walking and staying balanced. Lera would help him over obstacles and navigated them through the forest. She had to get Adrian back to the pack house where her supplies were. Lera was surprised by the mans capability of not passing out, but having tightly secured the tourniquet she wasn't too surprised. "Um yeah, I like the forest and the quiet is nice," Lera told him, giving him half the truth. She wouldn't tell him about the others until she had to. The others, they would be furious with her for bringing a human back to the house, but what was she supposed to do? Leave him to die? Hopefully her pack mates understood. And if no one shifted around Adrian then they could pull it off that they were just friends living together. The little woman looked up at the man leaning against her and gave him a smile. "It's no problem. You needed help, you would've done the same," Lera told him, brushing it off. It was just in her nature to help.
    It didn't take very long for the pair to reach the house. Looking to Adrian she saw how pale he was and grew more urgent. Lera glanced inside and saw Scarlett and Manuel, Oh no what am I going to do? Lera bit down on her lip, unsure of what to do. "Here, Adrian you wait here," Lera told the human, carefully sitting him down on the porch step. Pulling the sliding door open she stepped into the kitchen. "Heyyy," Lera drug out the 'y', "you guys heading out?" She asked with a little smile.
┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐Image
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
"All of this happened because of fanatics and arguments about the next world. It's time we start believing in this one."
—The Inquisitor
BigBlueEyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paria. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:04 pm

Female / 21 / Human

"Mary!"

Mary jolted awake at the sound of yelling downstairs. She got up and made her way down to see who was calling her, even though she had a pretty good idea of who it was. She saw camping gear for one in her foyer with her brother grinning at her.

"Seriously, Ash?" Mary grumbles as she looks over the supplies with a frown. Mary realized that this was her punishment for losing the bet she made with her brother about a week before. She bet him that she could beat him in a game of pool, let's just say she got beaten badly.

Ash grinned and hugged her. "You're going camping," he said excitedly. Mary rolled her eyes and glared at him. "A bets a bet," he chuckled.

•••

Mary growled and pushed her hair out of her face. She was stalking through the forest (near Bane ;)) to find a good spot to set up her tent. She still couldn't believe that this was her punishment out of all things.
      was previously øutkast. :3
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me