The Creature's Mansion (New and Accepting Limited Positions)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Have you seen...

The Chatroom (Link (Pm for Password))
45%
The Discussion Forum (Link)
55%

Total votes : 11

The Creature's Mansion (New and Accepting Limited Positions)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:54 pm

๐•ด๐–™ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–† ๐–‘๐–Š๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–—. ๐•ฌ ๐–‘๐–Š๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–‡๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–’ ๐–™๐–” ๐–† ๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“. ๐•ฌ ๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–’ ๐–Ž๐–“๐–˜๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–† ๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—. ๐•น๐–”๐–œ, 13 ๐–š๐–“๐–‘๐–š๐–ˆ๐–๐–ž ๐–•๐–Š๐–”๐–•๐–‘๐–Š ๐–†๐–—๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–“๐–˜๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“, ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–™๐–” ๐–˜๐–”๐–‘๐–›๐–Š ๐–•๐–š๐–Ÿ๐–Ÿ๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–‡๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–™๐–” ๐–๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š, ๐–‘๐–Š๐–™ ๐–†๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–†๐–•๐–Š. ๐•ญ๐–š๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–‰๐–”๐–Š๐–˜๐–“'๐–™ ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–• ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š. ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐–•๐–Š๐–”๐–•๐–‘๐–Š ๐–†๐–‘๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–ž ๐–๐–“๐–”๐–œ๐–˜ ๐–๐–”๐–œ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜. ๐•ณ๐–Š'๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Š, ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–”๐–š๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–•๐–˜, ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–๐–Š'๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–Œ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–“๐–Š๐–๐–™. ๐•น๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–”๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–ž ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–•๐–˜ ๐–๐–†๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–“ ๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐–‹๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰๐–”๐–’. ๐•ญ๐–š๐–™ ๐–’๐–†๐–ž๐–‡๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š. ๐•ธ๐–†๐–ž๐–‡๐–Š, ๐–†๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–๐–Š๐–˜, ๐–๐–Š ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž ๐–”๐–š๐–™๐–˜๐–’๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–†๐–•๐–Š.

(For those on Mobile!)
It all started with a letter. A letter that brought them to a mansion. A mansion that then trapped them inside with a monster. Now, 13 unlucky people are trapped inside the monsters mansion, forced to solve puzzles to keep alive, let alone escape. But it doesn't end there. One of those people already knows how it ends. He's seen it all before, in the previous loops, and he'll see it all again in the next. Never in any of the loops has he gotten close to freedom. But maybe that can change. Maybe, after learning from all his mistakes, he and his friends can finally outsmart the demon and escape.

๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐•ป (๐•ฎ๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–”๐–™ ๐•ญ๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–๐–Š๐–“)

1. All TESS rules apply
  2. Minor swearing ok (Aka Damn, Shoot, Darn, Hell, etc..)
    If you are unsure, PM me
  3. If you are demon, you cannot have a human
  4. If you have a complaint the involved parties should talk it over first before complaining to me or reporting
  5. Try your best to have proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation (NO text talk allowed)
  6. Do your best to post at least one full sentence
  7. Demon is the only one able to kill
  8. Once you are dead, you become a ghost and spy on/haunt the living. The ghosts cannot speak, but work for the demon.
  9. You cannot leave the mansion
  10. Keep it human realistic
  11. For OOC Use [], {}, or ()
  12. You cannot kill the demon.
  13. Have Fun

๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–†๐–“๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ (๐•ฎ๐–†๐–“ ๐•ญ๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐–™๐–” ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–—๐–†๐–’๐–†)

1. Have fun!
  2. Enjoy the party!
  3. Do NOT leave your buddy
  4. No fighting with each other
  5. Do not touch the blood and chalk in the basement
  6. Do not fall asleep at night

If you have any further questions please PM me.

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜

Name>Age>Gender>Number>Username>Form

• Allison Pond>18>Female>1>Lotus Petal>Form
  • Anastasia Nelson>19>Female>2>Xiabrine>Form
  • Aiden Walker>20>Male>3>littlewolf5000>Form
  • Lucas Blijk>17>Male>4>gecco>Form
  • Tethras Vallore>17>Male>5>CalmSerenity>Form
  • Sylvia 'Paranoia' Rosewall>18>Female>6>guzma.>Form
  • Juliet>17>Female>7>Skizzle222>Form
  • Darling Rain>19>Female>8>Angered Kitty>Form
  • Aoalani>18>Female>12>Doctor Amy>Form
  • Alan Ellis>17>Male>13>Forgotten Memories>Form

DEMON: Shinceon>Mental Reality>Form

๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘ ๐–‚๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜!

• The walls have ears
  • The shadows see all
  • The mansion is a maze
  • Noise echos
  • The day is safe
  • The darkness hates light
  • The numbers are the order

Post Applications Here
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 15 times in total.
โ™›๐•ผ๐–š๐–Ž๐–Š๐–™๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ด ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–š๐–—๐–Šโ™›

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
xxxxxxxxxxxxxแดกแด€ษชแด›

โ™•โ™•โ™•

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ผฉ ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Creature's Mansion (New and Accepting Limited Positi

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:56 pm

๐•ท๐–Š๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–—

Dear ______________,

I am glad to inform you that you have been invited to come to come to Monde's Mansion for a party.
The dress will be semi formal.
The party will be starting at 6:30pm.

We hope that you will be joining us,
Monsieur Monde
โ™›๐•ผ๐–š๐–Ž๐–Š๐–™๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ด ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–š๐–—๐–Šโ™›

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxแดกแด€ษชแด›

โ™•โ™•โ™•

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ผฉ ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Name: Bronze
Nickname: B
Username: Zumizoom (Zumi)
What Bronze looks like: Image
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Please post your application in the discussion forum.

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxแดกแด€ษชแด›

โ™•โ™•โ™•

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:18 pm

Alan Ellis|17|Male|Number: 13

After receiving a strange letter in the mail for a party, I was psyched! As the quiet kid, I never really got invited to a lot of them cause people didn't know me. At 6:00pm I get in on the bus and head down to the mansion.
Upon my arrival, I make my way down the path to knock on the door, all the while taking in the sight of this eerie stupendous manor.
it's grey and black bricked stone walls, the near barren surrounding land, the forest in the background, everything.
I raise my hand to knock on the door, but before my fist comes into contact with the charming rowan wood doors, they open. I barely manage to stop my fist before it makes contact with a short male.
"Please enter. I am Monsieur Monde's butler, welcome to the party."
I walk in adjusting my glasses, "Thank you." I say as I look around all of the people there. I walk over a female being a wallflower, an odd sense of deja-vu washing over me, though I brush it off.
"Hey there, you look like you need someone to talk to." I say to her smiling.
The female looks at me and smiles brightly, "Indeed I do, I'm Blair. Nice to meet you." the female extends her hand. I firmly clasp it with my own, "I'm Alan. Nice to meet you as well."
I feel another wave of deja-vu, just what was causing it?

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxแดกแด€ษชแด›

โ™•โ™•โ™•

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby misted » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Allison Pond//18//Female//Number: 1

Allison stepped out of her car, smoothing down her dress. She looked up at the old mansion in front of her. Run down, it's walls dilapidated. The sight caused her to think about going in for a moment. Who was this random person that had invited her? Nonetheless, she wasn't one to miss out on a party. She grabbed her purse and walked to the doorstep. She was greeted by a man at the doorway.
He said his welcome message and Allison thanked him. She walked inside, her heels clicking across the floorboards. She saw a few people scattered around, recognising none of them.

Awkwardly she walked through the room and glanced around.
misted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:57 pm

removed))
Last edited by vibrancy on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:09 pm

Monsieur Monde

He walked down the stair case wearing his black suit and bright green pants and under shirt hearing his guests start to arrive. Lifting his green cain in the air he spoke in a British accent, "welcome friends, make yourself at home and be sure to have a good time!'
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby misted » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:16 pm

Allison Pond//18//Female//Number: 1

Allison snapped out of her confused dazed and looked at the figure on the stairs. There was something off about him but she wasn't quite sure what it was.

And his green pants sure did make an impression.

She once again looked around at all the people, still having no clue who any of them were.

Maybe she was invited by accident? A few people seemed to be talking. She awkwardly stood in the corner waiting for someone new to arrive.
misted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:18 pm

Alan Ellis|17|Male|Number: 13

I watch nonchalantly as all the people start coming in, of course there was nobody I knew, but at the same time, I felt like I had seen these people somewhere before. I excuse myself from Blair, who saw someone coming in anyways. I then approach Monsieur Monde who had just made his appearance, "Hello Monsieur Monde, I just wanted to thank you for inviting me to the party." I say extending my hand.

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxแดกแด€ษชแด›

โ™•โ™•โ™•

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me