The Survivors (RP, NEW, ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Survivors (RP, NEW, ACCEPTING)

Postby Spencer Reid » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:29 pm

Sarah//I give up

Sarah smiled, "That'll is a c-conjunction, so I-I guess it c-counts as a word," she said, her eyes even more dull. She looked at the jacket but ignored it. "K-keep your jacket, I'll be fine," she slurred, almost bitterly. "A-and no thanks, I-I'm not hungry. W-well, a steak sounds k-kinda good, medium-rare, b-but I don't th-think there are any."
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:33 pm

Molly/Female/17/Sniper.

Molly saw the other's taking there jacket off. So she taken hers off and put it around Sarah. "I'm sorry." she said to her. Ren came back up the stairs licking his lips. Molly saw what he did, "i have to go, Ren will attack on of us if he does not eat anything with blood." She said all clod. She grabbed her sniper and grabbed ren's chain "i'm going." she walked out of the door closing it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Condition: Healthy
Weapons: Throwing knives, suppressed SIG P226 24
With: Sana, Jax, Sarah, Archy, Molly
Comet is with Jourdan

"It's a contraction, so technically not a word. I'm hot, your cold, and we have a solution to that. Put the jacket on." Jourdan more or less ordered, refusing to accept Sarah's answer. "How did you get those injuries and how long have you had them?" she asked, trying to figure out what was wrong with Sarah. She turned to look at Molly as she spoke, nodding when she left. She was glad that girl was gone, she screamed trouble.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Sarah sighed, "I don't need your j-jacket, you'll get c-cold eventually. Jax's jacket is enough, and now I have Molly's," she slurred, shivering as if to prove Jourdan right. "W-well, I was bitten soon before Jax f-found me, but it didn't break the skin. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was some other wound that got infected, but I would be burning up." Sarah's voice was softer and her bright brown eyes had almost become gray. "It-It got me here," she said, turning her head to reveal the bruise on the side of her neck, "th-then I ran. I had run myself to the point of exhaustion when Jax found me."
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Molly/Female/17/Sniper.

Molly kill some walkers. Ren was hungry for blood she attack walkers and ripped them apart. Molly came back with blood all over her cloths and blood over Ren. She sat down at a table thinking was she can do.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Condition: Healthy
Weapons: Throwing knives, suppressed SIG P226 24
With: Sana, Jax, Sarah, Archy, Molly
Comet is with Jourdan

"You're shivering. Put the jacket on before I do it myself." Jourdan took a step closer, ready to make due on her threat. She couldn't actually hurt Sarah, but she could still act like she could. She scanned Sarah, looking at the bruise on her neck. "If it wasn't your neck I'd cut the skin off. For now all I can think of is that you need to stay warm, and no scavenging until the wound is fully healed."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Survivors (RP, NEW, ACCEPTING)i

Postby Spencer Reid » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Sarah sighed, "I'm f-fine," she growled, still shivering. "I'm j-just t-t-tired," she slurred, shivering more. "And I'm not hungry unless you have a medium-rare steak, which I highly doubt."
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:03 pm

Molly/Female/17/Sniper.

Molly looked "If it was a bite on the arm we have to cut it off, But there will be no time left for that." She said to them. With her hands on her keens. Ren sat down next to Sarah. Molly was getting tired from all the shouting that she did. She lay down, with her hand of her head and looked up. "Ren." She said, Ren came over and laid down next to molly to keep her warm. She hugged ren and fell asleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:48 am

Name: Jax
Weapons: Daggers,Bow and Arrow
Other: Has a dog
Tags: Archy, Sarah, Jourdan, Molly

Jax rubbed her arm and glared at Jourdan, he chuckled a bit. " I agree, blocking up the stairs sound good. " Then he whistled for Sana. SHe came and layed next to Sarah on the other side to keep her warm, " Sarah...Whatever happens, i will never let you become one of those, alright? " He said glaring at her pale skin.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:00 am

Sarah smiled, "O-ok, th-thanks Jax," she slurred, closing her eyes. "I-I'm sleepy."
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me