We Can Be Dangerous {Closed but still roleplaying! XD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Can Be Dangerous {Teens w/ Powers}{Auto-Accepting!}

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:59 pm

(XD Honestly me too!)
Alexandra Keen | Tags: Wil
Alex stirred in her sleep. She only briefly opened her eyes, something she often did when she slept, to check on her surroundings. Looking at the clock that read 6:30, she groaned quietly, sounding as if she was still sleeping, and closed her eyes again. She didn't expect to wake up until around 10 or 11 o'clock. So she just rolled over so her face was towards the back of the large couch and felt her breathing begin to even out as she fell alseep, which didn't happen very often.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:12 pm

(-my mom drags me away- No! I don't need sleep!)
Wilhelmena 'Wil'|Location: Apartment|Tagged: Alex
Wil started when Alex groaned, concerned she woke her up. She let out a sigh of relief when Alex's breathing evened, slipping back into sleep. After a few minutes she was confident that Alex was asleep and very slowly moved her head, stood up, and set her head back down. She cautiously walked to her bedroom and opened the door, grabbed a blanket, then walked back to Alex and covered her with it. She walked int the kitchen and stared at the fridge. She wanted to make breakfast, but didn't want to disturb Alex. She really didn't want to go hungry either. She started to open cabinets randomly, as if a meal would make itself. After a few minutes she realized that she hadn't gained the power to make food appear, and set herself to the task of making breakfast, consisting of eggs, turkey bacon and toast, as silently as possible.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:06 pm

(XD No! -pries mom off Balto-)
The smell of good food wafted throughout the room. Alex fluttered her eyes until they opened, unsure of where she was, or how this blanket got on her..? She lifted her head up dreamily. Looking at the clock, she saw that it was 11 o'clock in the morning. She figured she'd better get up, given the time. Slowly, pushing the urge away to curl back up under the blanket and fall alseep, she sat up and stretched. Looking into the kitchen she saw a plate of turkey bacon and toast, and the smell of eggs wafting about the room. Unsure if Wil heard her get up, she made show of yawning loudly so that Wil wouldn't be scared when she walked up behind her.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:44 pm

(You saved me!)
"Hey." Wil said, not turning around, focusing on washing a skillet. She nodded her her head in the direction of the plate. "That's yours." She glanced behind her for a moment and smiled, just to let Alex know she wasn't upset. "Sleep well?' she asked, turning her attention back to the skillet, frowning at the stubborn residue on it. She gave up with a huff of frustration, stepping away from the sink. She started to wipe her hands on her pants but stopped herself, instead grabbing a towel and drying her hands. "I don't know if you like turkey bacon or how you like your eggs. Let me know if you want me to make more."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:29 pm

(XD Isn't that what I'm here for!?)
Alexandra Keen
"No, it all looks very delicious." Without even trying, which she regretted once she found out that it happened, smiled a flirty smile. Picking up her plate, she carried it to the table, not knowing whether Wil wanted her to eat on the couch. But, she already had, so.. Still, she wasn't sure and it was best to be safe than to be sorry. So she grabbed the fork that rested on the side of the plate and dug into her eggs. Her taste buds seemed to explode within her mouth, and she dug farther into her eggs. She had actually never tried turkey bacon, but when her stomah grumbled from days gone from eating real food, rumbled and she knew then that it didn't matter if she liked it or not. She was probably going to eat it anyways.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Wil raised an eyebrow when Alex smiled, unsure if she had intended to be so flirtatious. She figured not, Alex didn't seem like that type. She shrugged and opened the fridge. "Want something?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder. She shook her head, trying not to laugh as Alex dug into the food. "Besides more eggs?" She reached into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of coffee, shutting the door behind her.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:52 am

Alex laughed, looking up with a mouthful of eggs. Swallowing, she gave a small laugh. "No, I'm good." She was probably going to go get something to drink after she finished eating, and no need to work Wil too hard, even though getting a drink shouldn't be work at all. Finishing off her eggs, she picked up a piece of bacon and bit into it. The taste that flooded into her mouth was delicious, she guessed though, because she liked turkey and bacon, and it was sort of a mix of the two.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:31 am

"Alright." Wil said, moving away from fridge. "You have a nice laugh." she said without thinking. She frowned slightly as she processed her own words. "That sounded weird." Her frown increased as she tried to think of a way to make it sound less strange. She couldn't think of a thing. She sighed and grabbed a plate of food then sat down next to Alex at the table. "Then again, what do I say that isn't weird?" Her lips twisted into a wry smile, happy that she managed to make a joke and hopefully make the situation less awkward.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:40 pm

"Absolutely nothing." She laughed again, something she'd been doing a lot lately since her and Wil had been seeing each other. She's never really laughed when she hadn't met Wil, so in a way, Wil made her whole again. Is that what a relationship felt like? She didn't really like to think about that kind of stuff though, so she just drove those thoughts away and they were soon replaced with new ones. "So.. What are we gonna do today?" She asked thoughtfully, wondering what there could actually be to do, seeing as they had limited options.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:57 pm

Wil shrugged, pushing the food on her plate with a fork. "Not much we can do." She shrugged, turning her gaze to her food. "We might be able to go out if I wear a hat and sunglasses." She looked back up at Alex, an apologetic smile on her face. "Sorry. It's my fault you got dragged into this." She held her hand up to forestall any excuse. "Think about it before you instantly try to comfort me. If I hadn't attacked Kat, or followed you, none of this would've happened. Even if I left you in the Outside you would've been able to come back to the city after a few months."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me