The Kingdoms Under the Sea. Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Kingdoms Under the Sea. Open and Accepting!

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:24 pm

Xavier || Atlantis Prince||Tags: Marianne

Xavier smirked and stopped swimming when she grabbed his wrist. " Whoa! Your pretty fast to beable to catch up with me~ now you better swim because imma get ya!" Xavier chuckled and swam after her playfully. He felt like a little kid again as he chased after her, which felt good. He suddenly stopped when a,long line of sea turtles blocked his path
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Marianne Silvana Altador || Youngest Princess of Maraqua || Tags: Xavier
Marianne smiled, looking back at him for a second to see how far or near he was to her before seeing the turtles swim by and smiled. "Ha! Try catching me now!" She exclaimed, watching the turtles swim as she continued further into one of the places with large rock structures and hid in one of them, giggling softly as she "knelt' down and watched from afar. hidden by seaweed in front of her.

Harmony Melodia Prominince || Oldest Princess of Atlantis || Tags: Marco
"I guess I don't really have a choice half of the time." She said with a small sigh, a soft smile still on her face before she looked up towards Marco again as he asked his question. "Well, of course! That sounds like a wonderful ideas!" She responded truthfully, clapping her hands together. She really did want to go find new books or at least get something she could read while she was alone at night. She didn't sleep too much since she saw it as a waste of time and enjoyed reading during that time, but she didn't really have many books and she wasn't going to try and sneak some out of the library in the middle of the night, so a trip to the bookstore was probably a good idea.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:45 pm

Elijah Le l 21 l Male l Human l Tagged: Drake
"From the royal joke book, oh how could I not tell, off with this head," Elijah faked horror, before his smile returned, "don't worry about it, the best jokes never make sense." His brows furrowed slightly as Drake mentioned they could be banished ancestors, "hmm, they'd probably be pretty angry if your people did banish them, but I get the curiosity." He nodded, but then looked surprised. "Wait, you don't know that much about the deep sea?" He wondered, mermaids lived so much closer to it than humans, but humans had learned a lot about the creatures down there and was curious to see how different they interpreted the deep ocean. Maybe the lack of light restricted mermaids but what about bioluminescence? As he thought about that, he looked down at the pictures. They were good for impromptu shots, and the camera did wonders on not flattening the face. He couldn't help but smile at Drake's shy smile, it was pretty cute, then turned the camera to show Drake, "what do you think? Good or redo?"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:43 am

Xavier stroked his chin, thinking of a way to get around them. He thought of something, swimming around the sea turtles so she couldn't see him. Xavier stuck up on Marianne, giving the girl a big playfully hug from behind her."Haha, I caught ya!" He chuckled and swam out in front of her laughing
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:55 am

Drake Altador
21 | Male
Prince of Maraqua
Tagged: Elijah.

Drake shook his head slightly. "No. I want to know more, though. Apparently the researchers in Pacifius went there for a short while, and came back with drawings and information about some of the fish," he recalled, remembering his father talking about the project from Pacifius a while back. A detailed report had been written up, but he hadn't had the chance to ask anyone to get it for him to read. He did remember some of the fish mentioned, though. "I think some of the fish they found were barreleye and angler fish. I saw some of the drawings, and they look very interesting to say the least. I think that they could probably do with getting a waterproof camera..." Drake guessed that it shouldn't be too difficult for those merpeople that could change their form on land to pick up some of the human technology, though he knew that some would be opposed against the idea of such a thing. Looking at the photos, Drake nodded slightly in approval, a little astonished by the photos, "I think they are good. But you know more about this than me... what do you think?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 am

Marianne yelped a little when she heard his voice, not expecting to have been found so quickly. Chuckling, she swam out from the rock structures and chuckled lightly. "Heh. I guess I was never very good at hiding, was I?" She said, running a hand through her long hair, a bright smile on her face.

"I guess I don't really have a choice half of the time." She said with a small sigh, a soft smile still on her face before she looked up towards Marco again as he asked his question. "Well, of course! That sounds like a wonderful ideas!" She responded truthfully, clapping her hands together. She really did want to go find new books or at least get something she could read while she was alone at night. She didn't sleep too much since she saw it as a waste of time and enjoyed reading during that time, but she didn't really have many books and she wasn't going to try and sneak some out of the library in the middle of the night, so a trip to the bookstore was probably a good idea.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:22 am

" You and I both huh?" He chuckled and didn't realize how tired he was, placing his hand on his chest." Whew, I didn't realize how tried I was until now."Xavier turned around and watched as the sea turtles disappear in the distance. " We swam pretty far didn't we? Meh, doesn't matter. ..I know the way back. I was just having to much fun~"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:30 am

╔════════════╗

name marco rodriguez
nicknames mark or marky
gender male
age 17
orientation gay
romantic interest open
romantic partner open
kingdom & rank pacifius servant
tags harmony

╚════════════╝

"Wonderful! Do you know when they close? I usually take some time off at night at the very least." Marco told her as he moved his tail happily. "Harmony, are you up for some food? I'm a bit hungry again. I guess that snack wasn't enough." The boy said with a small blush on his face, he probably sounded like he ate a lot now. A low grumble came from his stomach, making him giggle at himself. Thinking of food always put him in a good mood, along with meeting someone new and planning to go shopping for books.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:39 am

Marianne smiled, also taking deep breaths to calm her racing heart rate. She looked around, not exactly recognizing the area and shrugged. "I guess you're right about that." She replied, running a hand through her hair. Glad that Xavier knew the way back, she waited fro him to lead. She of course, loved exploring, but she knew when it was the right time to return home, especially if her siblings or parents found out she was missing...

"I think they're open until 10 tonight... Yeah. That sounds about right." She replied, the last part mostly to herself. Looking up when Marco addressed her by her name so casually, she smiled. She hated titles so it was nice to hear him talk to her like someone normal. "Sure, that sounds like a great idea." She replied, remembering now that she had skipped breakfast to study a bit before the other guests awoke and was quite hungry.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:12 am

Xavier nodded and smiled, tugging on her hand some."if your ready to go back, then I'll guide is back to the kingdom. Orr...if you want to see something cool, I'll show you that. Your choice. " he finally manged to catch his breath and waited for the princess to respond. He was fine with anything she chose
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me