~ Blood-Stained Glass ~Vampire x Human ~ Acceptance closed

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~ Blood-Stained Glass ~Vampire x Human ~ Acceptance clos

Postby owl0430 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:51 am

--aido--
''aww, is little piper worried about me?'' he spoke with a small smile. ''you have no need to worry. i'm perfectly fine... everyhting was just so chaotic, and well.... i..i am still having trouble using my powers...i'm still extremelly worn out...''

--ayumi--
she sighed, knocking on the door. ''logan? do you want me to make you any food? you have been in there for quite a while...''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Blood-Stained Glass ~Vampire x Human ~ New and Accepti

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:07 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
L o g a n
V a m p i r e - A r i s t o c r a t
T a g s: A y u m i
Male| 18| Girlfriend: Ayumi
╚═════════════════════════

Logan continued writing before letting out a small gasp as he finally figured it out. He got it! He quickly stood up ready to cheer when Ayumi knocked on the door. He quickly ran out the door scooping her up in his arms. "I did it Ayumi! I finally finally did it!" He said before kissing her keeping a hand on the back of her head so she couldn't pull away for a few moments. He pulled away setting her down. "Sorry." He said a grin on his face. "I did it Ayumi, I actually did it." He said. "We need to celebrate." He said picking her up by her waist lifting her up. "Yes!" He said excitedly. He set her down. "We need to...." he stopped when thunder rolled across the sky. Logan pouted a bit. "How about we make some regular hot cocoa and watch some movies." He said happily.

P i p e r
H u m a n - a v e r a g e
T a g s : A i d o
Female| 18 | Boyfriend: Aido
╚═════════════════════════╝

Piper looked up at him giving him a small smile. "Always..." she said softly her hands on either side of her. Her smile slowly faded as he spoke. "Well come lay down...get some rest." She said softly. "You've been working yourself too hard lately. Plus I took your blood this morning and even if the wound healed that doesn't replace the blood." She said standing up taking one of his hands in both of hers. "Please....for me?" She said looking at him.

M i k a y l a
T a g s : O p e n
Female| 18 | Crush: n/a

Mikayla walked through the town a wave of relief washed over her. She had been there for the announcement of the new king. Vampire and human relationships were now aloud which didn't really change much for her because she currently wasn't in any kind of relationship but it was still nice. She walked down the sidewalk feeling a lot better. She felt less tense and didn't have the fear of someone forcablly taking her blood. Although, rule breakers were common in this town. She could see it happening.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:29 pm

---aido--
'' i will. after i get some food, alright? just give me a few moments.'''

--ayumi--
she smiled, hugging him, yelping as she was picked up. ''ok,ok...we can do that tonight...and whatever you want when the storm stops but.. you haven't told me what it is you figured out...''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:49 pm

L o g a n

Logan smiled brightly at her hugging her tightly. He heard her question and blushed from embarrassment remembering he never told her what exactly he was doing. He bent down with his hands on her shoulders. "Ok, so the king had created a syerum that could turn any vampire human, that includes pure bloods." He said. "And I figured out what's in it...." he said. "I know how to make it." He said.

P i p e r

She frowned a bit giving his hand a small squeeze. "Okay, but please please get some rest." She said softly jumping when the thunder rolled. She glanced towards the window as light flashed through it. She sighed softly not liking storms. She never has and never will. They scared her.

M i k a y l a

Mikayla walked through the town a wave of relief washed over her. She had been there for the announcement of the new king. Vampire and human relationships were now aloud which didn't really change much for her because she currently wasn't in any kind of relationship but it was still nice. She walked down the sidewalk feeling a lot better. She felt less tense and didn't have the fear of someone forcablly taking her blood. Although, rule breakers were common in this town. She could see it happening.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:29 pm

--aido--
the male went and got food, before retunring to piper. ''see, i told you i wouldn't be long.''

--ayumi--
she smiled brightly. '' Logan, that...that's amazing!'' she spoke giving him a hug. ''i'm so happy for you.''
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:42 pm

L o g a n

He smiled hugging her back tightly. "I know.....I am so so happy." He said before pulling out of it looking at her. "We can turn you back human." He said happily. "Everything can go back how it was." He said.

P i p e r

Piper let him go and sat down waiting for him. She honestly had been worried about him lately. He had been working himself so hard lately and she only had been adding to the stress of his day. She sighed falling back onto the bed sighing softly. She honestly couldn't help but worry about him, he didn't seem to take enough care of himself. She heard his voice and sat up smiling. "Now rest." She said a seriousness to her voice.

M i k a y l a

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:58 pm

--ayumi--
she smiled, hopeful for a moment, before frowning.'' i...i wan't to go back to being human..but...for how long would i even be human for? i...i turn eighteen tomarrow, Logan.... there would only be about two to three years before i have to be turned again...and the time flies by so quick as a human...''

---aido--
''fine...but only for a little bit ok?'' he spoke, lying down. quickly though he fell asleep.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:31 pm

L o g a n

Logan smiled hearing her but immediately frowned when she spoke. "Yeah but....." he didn't know what to think. He also had no clue her birthday was tomorrow. "Wait...you're birthday is tomorrow? Why didn't you tell me? Why have you never told me your birthday?" He asked before putting that aside for a moment. "But at least you'll be able to enjoy that time as a human right?" He asked. "Wouldn't it be worth it for me to be able to turn you properly the next time around?" He asked.

P i p e r

She smiled as he lied down and noticed as he feel asleep actually rather quickly. She quickly got under the covers with him snuggling against his chest before quickly falling asleep herself. It had been a rather exhausting day and she didn't realize how tired she actually was until she layed down.

M i k a y l a

Mikayla walked through the town a wave of relief washed over her. She had been there for the announcement of the new king. Vampire and human relationships were now aloud which didn't really change much for her because she currently wasn't in any kind of relationship but it was still nice. She walked down the sidewalk feeling a lot better. She felt less tense and didn't have the fear of someone forcablly taking her blood. Although, rule breakers were common in this town. She could see it happening.[/quote]

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:41 am

--Ayumi--
''well....ya...i.i would like that. To be human for a little while again...and for you to properly turn me.... all i ask for is at least a year. until my next birthday. i at least ask for that much time as a human...'' she spoke with a small smile as she hugged him.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:42 am

L o g a n

Logan smiled hugging her back when she hugged him. "Take as long as you need....." he said softly. "I won't force you....I can wait...." he said. "I mean, if you never wanted to be a vampire...if you'd prefer to stay human I wouldn't protest. That would be completely up to you and you alone." He said before kissing the top of her head. "I honestly..if that was what you absolutely wanted....I wouldn't say anything...it is your choice." He said. "But for now, let's enjoy it." He said. "I'll make the cocoa and you go pick a movie. Preferably horror to match the weather outside." He said.

P i p e r

She smiled as he lied down and noticed as he feel asleep actually rather quickly. She quickly got under the covers with him snuggling against his chest before quickly falling asleep herself. It had been a rather exhausting day and she didn't realize how tired she actually was until she layed down.

M i k a y l a

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me