Asylum Academy|Role Play Thread| OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Asylum Academy|Role Play Thread| OPEN

Postby BeMiraculous » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:53 pm

Asylum Academy
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, and welcome to the world of- well, high school academy of humans and all monsters. Here no matter what race you are, you are welcome. Founded by Jeremy White, a hybrid of demon and human, he is the headmaster as well as founder. The school is meant to help demons of all kinds co-exist among humans. This is a high school meant for immortal monsters, mortals, and hybrids, any race you can think of, they are all welcomed here at Asylum Academy!
If you have found this brochure, it was not just something you found, but it means that you are truly ready to either come out of hiding, or know more about the real world around you. Do not deny it, because you are meant to have this, it is an invitation. If you are ready to enroll, simply sign your name here ~
X_______________________If and when you sign, remember to say your goodbyes beforehand, as you will automatically be sent to the Academy, you, and whatever you're holding. If you don't have the needed essentials, do not fret, the academy will clothe, feed, and house you while you stay.

DORM PLACEMENT~

1a-
Mad Hatter; Sorcerer; Male
1b-
Sitri Zecea; Vampire; Male
1c-
Jess; Fallen Angel; Female
1d-
Perocaste Icahtagya; Phoenix Sea Wyvern; Female
2a-
Noel Ammon-Venero; Black Dragon; Male
2b-
Zenith Solari; Vampire; Male
2c-
Meaxur; Demon; Male
2d-
Leon Carriado; Were wolf; Male
3a-
Ariadne Lynn; Mirror Demon/Witch
3b-
Della; Half Lizard Half Human; Female
3c-
Gabriel Hayes; Ghost type Sprite; Male
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok guys, so let's just start the role play with everyone being sent to the school and meeting everyone, you know, meet and greet. Those of you who start late, no need to read through all of it, just ask for a recap.
We'll have a day of meet and greet in rp time, which I will post with every reply from me, then we'll have classes.

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3116526&p=100209926#p100209926
Last edited by BeMiraculous on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:25 am, edited 6 times in total.
We're all mad here...

Where is my prescription?
Doctor, doctor please listen
My brain is scattered
You can be Alice,
I'll be the mad hatter.

~Melani Martinez
BeMiraculous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Asylum Academy|Role Play Thread| OPEN

Postby BeMiraculous » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:59 am

Mad Hatter

Mad had gathered his things quickly, before signing the brochure he had found in his bathroom. As he was teleported for once not by his watch, colors surrounded him before he landed at the gate of an academy, the academy he would be attending from now on. He looked around, seeing lots of people his age around, it had been a long time since he had interacted with another living being, so he had no idea what to do. People were swarming through the school, he would have to weave through all of them anyways to get to his dorm.
We're all mad here...

My brain is scattered
You can be Alice,
I'll be the mad hatter.

~Melani Martinez
BeMiraculous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SITRI ZECEA ;; one

Postby d a t a ; » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:07 pm

SITRI ZECEA
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Sitri neared the gates of his new academy, the enormous building tall, bright, and unfamiliar. He knew he'd been sent here in his family's hopes of getting him out of the household once and for all, but the vampire was indifferent. In fact, he was more excited than upset. He wouldn't have to deal with his family's harassment, and his best friend, Mad Hatter, would also be attending. It was a win-win situation. Spotting his best friend's familiar head of purple hair and towering stature, Sitri cracked a mischievous smile, quickly bolting behind his friend and diving into Mad's shadow. After waiting a few moments, Sitri sprung out of the shadow, a huge grin on his face. "Boo!"
d a t a ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:37 pm

Perocaste Icahtagya // Female // Seventeen // Phoenix/Sea Wyvern hybrid
Maybe she took a bit longer than strictly necessary to get her things together after finding the brochure on her dresser. There were a lot of goodbyes to be had, though. She didn't have to worry about her family trying to talk her out of it, at least. The kids had always been allowed to make their own decisions, and they were fully willing to accept that she had decided to go to this school none of them had heard of. She was, by human standards, almost an adult after all, ages were tricky with hybrids which were common in this rather large family, but they generally tended to go by those rules, if only because it tended to work okay most of the time. Her ring had been checked and rechecked about thirty times{three concerned fathers and a mother will do that, not to mention the siblings}, her stuff was packed, there wasn't much, just a small bag, goodbyes had been said. She just had to sign her name.
'Perocaste Icahtagya' was quickly written, bag hanging from her right hand as she did so. Her eyes squeezed shut, and when she opened them again, the gates of a school were what greeted her, feathers rustled as she shifted, frowning, and the ivory tip of a tail that was partially curled around her feet twitched slightly. Where... was she supposed to go now, then? There were people everywhere, but she wasn't really.. comfortable with just walking up to someone and asking.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeMiraculous » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:51 pm

Mad Hatter

Mad grinned as Sitri, his best, and only friend jumped at him. "There you are! I was hoping I wouldn't of had to go looking for you... That would have been awkward." He laughed crazily. He fist bumped his friend before smiling madly at Sitri's hair. Mad looked down at his friend and laughed. "Your hair's green, again." He said laughing his head off.
Sitri would know it was him who did it, obviously it was Mad, since Mad could change the color of things instantly, but Mad also knew that he would probably get upper angry. As usual. So, Mad walked towards the girl who had just teleported beside them, smiling insanely at his own prank. The girl was some sort of Pheonix dragon... thing. And Mad was seriously interested. Plus, she looked confused, as if she needed some help.
"Hello ma'am, could you use some help?" He grinned. "I'm Mad, I know a lot more about the school than most do that just got here." he said. He knew because his uncle was actually the Headmaster, the reason Mad had came. plus, apparently his uncle was his 'Guardian' or whatever.
We're all mad here...

My brain is scattered
You can be Alice,
I'll be the mad hatter.

~Melani Martinez
BeMiraculous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:04 pm

Perocaste made a startled noise at the voice, the feathers on her wings and legs puffing out slightly in surprise as she turned to look at the guy approaching her. "Ah... Perocaste Icahtagya," she introduced herself after he had finished speaking. Her eyes flicking up and down him, he... looked human maybe?, before returning to the school. At the very least he didn't have the appearance of someone who was planning on like, attacking her or something. Hopefully. "A bit of help would be... nice. I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing." A slightly embarrassing thing to admit, but... well she had just gotten here. Perocaste rubbed idly at her wrist as she spoke, soothing it slightly because of course something always had to ache, or burn, or something. Her father's enchantments could only do so much.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeMiraculous » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Mad Hatter

Mad grinned, the girl had a nice name. "Alright, I'll take you to the dorms, and maybe my friend, green hair over there will follow us." Mad said stifling a laugh. "I'm just kidding, he's Sitri." Mad said, waving his hand in Sitri's direction, turning Sitri's hair to normal.
"Anyways, follow me. The doors are all in the same place, so I can drop you off at your dorm on the way to mine." He said, starting to walk in the direction of the school. When they reached the school, he held the door open for his friend and Perocaste.
Last edited by BeMiraculous on Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We're all mad here...

My brain is scattered
You can be Alice,
I'll be the mad hatter.

~Melani Martinez
BeMiraculous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:56 pm

The offer actually caught her slightly off guard, but she wasn't about to turn the help down. Her eyes shifted to the other, Sitri, when he was mentioned. If forced to take a guess, she would have gone with 'vampire', she'd been around a few and could recognize the signs. Not something that particularly bothered her, so she didn't say anything, just nodding to him before registering that one, Sitri's hair had just changed color right in front of her, and two, Mad had already started walking. The latter was a bit more important than the former, so with a surprised huff she darted after him. "Did you... change his hair like that?" She asked as he held the door open for her and his friend, turning around just inside and to the left of the door to look at him curiously.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeMiraculous » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:31 pm

Mad Hatter

Well, yes... But I also did that."Mad chuckled pointing behind Perocaste. He had simply thought, and a complete mural of the girl was plastered on the wall behind her, plus a little bit of his own coloring. He loved art, he always had. And after 17 years of doing it, he was a master at it.
We're all mad here...

My brain is scattered
You can be Alice,
I'll be the mad hatter.

~Melani Martinez
BeMiraculous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SITRI ZECEA ;; two

Postby d a t a ; » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:57 pm

SITRI ZECEA
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    "My hair? GAH!" Sitri twirled a piece of his usually-red hair around his index fnger, seeing that it was indeed, green. His eyebrows lifted, the furrowed as his mouth made a pout. "MAD!!! Change it baaaack, nooowwww~" Sitri whined, following his friend over to the girl. To be honest, Sitri wasn't listening quite well, still sulking about his hair. He wasn't quite a fan of the color green- at least on his hair. Sure, his eyes were bright green, but that made green hair even more tacky when Mad played his little pranks. Perocaste... Icah...Icha... Okay. Perocaste. That was good enough, he decided. "Nice to meetcha! Like this mean giant here said," He motioned towards Mad. "I'm Sitri, a vampire." The vampire chirped, flashing a huge grin as his hair turned back to its normal, rosy color. "He's quite the expert at his craft- which somehow includes changing my hair funky colors." He studied the girl, noticing her bird-like characteristics and markings. Perhaps some kind of phoenix hybrid? He'd never seen anyone like her before. "You're so pretty!" Sitri stared in awe of the girl's richly colored feathers. "What species are you?"
d a t a ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me